My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,750 Followers

"Not yet, but if you're willing to try, I'll see what I can do to fill you up. Do you think you'd like to see if you can take it all, like Emma did?" I figured there was no harm in playing to their competitive instincts; after all, it had worked like a charm with Madison. Her eyes flicked over to Emma sitting beside us watching with interest and then back to me.

"Okay, I'd like to try...just take it slowly, okay?"

"Okay, honey. We'll take it as slow as you want. You've got me so excited and that sweet pussy of yours feels so fantastic, I think I could stay hard inside you for as long as it takes for you to get used to it." She smiled up at me and I knew I had said the right thing to calm her down. "Okay Sharon, I'm going to start feeding more if it into you now." I looked deeply into her eyes and rolled my hips in a slow circle before starting to move forward.

"Oh God, it feels so big," she said with a low groan as I stirred her insides. Oh man, it felt like a hot bubbling cauldron in her delicious young tunnel. Emma had been absolutely right, she wasn't just wet, she was positively bubbling over with cunt-honey. I could feel it all around my hard cock and running down my rigid shaft onto my bag already.

"Here we go," I said as I set myself and started to press forward into her once again. I felt the luscious sensations of those tight clinging walls beautifully enveloping my throbbing member as I fed inch after thick hard inch further into her.

"Oh God...Oh God...it's so hard!" she squealed as I continued to drive it deeper into her. "Oh fuck...oh God..." She was moaning continuously now as I felt that beautiful hot channel clutching mercilessly along the full length of my penetrating cock as I slid the rest of my stiff erection all the way into her. I finally felt my groin press up flush to hers and held it there; the full hard length of over nine thick inches of rigid cock stretching and filling that sweet virginal pussy of hers.

"Oh geez...it's so big...so hard..." She was breathing raggedly as she got accustomed to being stuffed full of hard man-meat for the first time. I looked at her with a pleased smile on my face as she watched me anxiously.

"You've got it all, Sharon," I said as I leaned forward and gave her a soft loving kiss.

"Mmmmm," she responded by welcoming my tongue into her mouth and we slowly let our tongues roll against each other's as we enjoyed the warm passionate kiss of two lovers. We kissed for a long time as I relished the sinfully delightful feeling of having the full length of my cock buried in the bubbling hot cunt of my niece's 19-year old best friend. As I thought about the outright nastiness of what I was doing, I felt my libido rising and it sparked an added level of excitement for me.

"Let's see how much you like this," I said as I slowly withdrew until only the broad head was captured between those plump pink labia of hers. With a roll of my hips, I fed inch after inch deep into her in one long slow stroke.

"OH GOD!" she said with a little wince but I could see it was nowhere near the painful sensation of my first hymen-shredding thrust. As soon as I felt my groin press up against hers, I slowly drew back and then firmly slid it into her once again. She gave a soft sigh as I once again had it buried to the hilt.

"Mmmmmmm...nice," she purred as her arms went up around my neck and I saw that dreamy look of lustful desire in her eyes again. I started into a smooth back and forth rhythm as I fed her the full hard length with each cunt-stretching thrust. "Oh fuck...that feels so good," she said as her legs came further up to open herself up even more for my penetrating assault. She occasionally flicked her eyes down to look at the sinful coupling of our joined bodies and I held my body up on my arms so she could get a good look. I continued to flex my hips back and forth as I drove my throbbing cock in and out of her. I could feel her level of arousal escalating as her hips started to buck up against me with every downward thrust. That beautiful tight cunt of hers was gripping me beautifully and the heat inside her was incredible! She seemed to be bubbling over with her warm discharge as I could feel more of it leaking from the base of her steaming slit to wash down over our joined bodies and onto the bed. There would definitely be some stains for the housekeeping people to deal with tomorrow!

"Oh God...it's so big...so hard..." She was gasping for air now and I could see that she was close. I could feel her starting to tremble as she was right on the verge of climaxing so I teasingly rolled my hips on the next firm downward thrust. "OHMYGOD...OHMYGOD...I feel all...I...OOOOHHHHHHH," she let out a loud long wail as her orgasm started deep in her vagina and shot through her entire body. She was a much bigger girl than Emma and when she started thrashing about beneath me, it was all I could do to hang on! She was throwing her head from side to side as the intense pleasure washed over her in wave upon wave.

"OH FUCK," she let out another deep groan as her climax continued. I could feel her nails clawing at my back as her body shook and her wide round hips bucked up against me as I kept pounding my cock mercilessly in and out of her. A final big shudder went through her and I felt her hands stop clawing my back and drop to her sides. She had closed her eyes and then I watched them slowly open into little slits as I slowly slid my rock-hard cock back and forth inside that steaming twat of hers.

"Oh God...that was so good," she said between little moans. "Oh fuck...it's so big and hard...it feels so good inside me." I watched as she pushed her heels into the bed and started to drive her big round ass up to meet every one of my downward thrusts. Her hands were gripping the sheets tightly and those hard rubbery nipples were pushing insistently against me as she fucked back against me like a pro. Her hips were rolling and that big lush ass of hers was bouncing against the mattress as she worked with me to bring us both to the point of orgasm. That bubbling hot cunt of hers was lubricating the way for me to keep my cock plunging deliciously in and out of her. My groin was smashing up against her engorged clit every time I felt the tip of my cock hit rock bottom. Oh man, I had said that she had a body built for fucking...and she was proving it to me already!

"That's it, Sharon," I heard Emma say from beside us. "Holy shit girl, can you ever fuck!" Sharon seemed inspired by Emma's words and her wriggling ass became a wild thing as she bucked and gyrated against me. Jesus Christ, was she ever hot! Her cunt continued to clamp down and grip my penetrating erection as if she was trying to keep it buried as far into her as possible. After fucking Emma and not coming and now having just taken Sharon's virginity, I was right on the edge myself. I had to cum soon, and the best way to do that was to fuck her good and hard. I could tell already that with that plump curvy body of hers, she could take it as good as I could give it. I started driving it into her as hard as I could, literally pinning her to the mattress as I drove that thick hard stake into her time and again.

"Oh fuck...that's it," she said breathlessly as she threw her legs wide open and kept bucking her hips up vigorously to meet each of my penetrating thrusts. Our furious fuck had us both coated in sweat as we savored the exquisite sensations being provided to each other by our lust-driven bodies. I was getting close and wanted to make sure she came as well so I switched angles slightly so the thick engorged cord of my corona was now tearing back and forth along the soft wet folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina. Over her continuous moans, I could hear the wet squishy sounds of our bodies coming together as well as the rhythmic sound as my groin slapped against hers with each powerful thrust.

"OH FUCK...THAT'S IT...THAT'S IT...OOOOOOOOOOHH," she let out another loud groan and her clutching little fists almost tore the sheets off the mattress and her body started to shake and tremble as another climax shot through her. Her spasming body was gyrating and thrashing about beneath me as I hung on while that tremendous ass of hers shook and bucked up against me as the delicious sensations coursed through her voluptuous young body. She was almost whimpering with delight as I continued to drive my rigid cock as deep and as hard into her as I could. The intense heat of those hot tight walls was too much for me and I felt my balls start to draw up close to my body. I was ready right now to fill that delicious hot cunt of hers and it was going to take all my willpower to withdraw my cock from those delicious enveloping confines. Her second orgasm went on even longer than her first and her body continued to twitch and shake for a long time until she finally collapsed against the sweat-soaked sheets, her body totally spent. I quickly withdrew my surging cock and scrambled forward until I was straddling her. Both she and Emma looked on wide-eyed as I wrapped my hand in a warm stroking corridor around my thick hard cock. My cock got that extra level of stiffness just as I felt the first rush of bubbling semen rush up through my rigid shaft.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" I bellowed as I pointed the angry enflamed cockhead down towards those round massive tits of hers just as the first thick ropey strand of white cum jettisoned forth. The girls watched enthralled as the long pearly gob shot forth and landed on her right tit. It hit just above the upper swell of her breast and the long stand dropped until it covered the curving surface and fell onto her stiff rubbery nipple before the end dropped onto her stomach. I directed the spitting tip over to the other side just as the second long strand spat forth. It spewed up over the curving swell of her cleavage to cross the upper swell and head towards the outside of that round heavy globe.

"Oh fuck!" Emma exclaimed from beside us as she watched the lewd but exciting display of her uncle covering her best friend's tits with his milky cum. I continued to stroke my hand back and forth as I directed my ejaculating cock all over those beautiful big tits of hers. As I let the delicious orgasmic tremors wash over me, my cock unloaded all over her as gob after milky gob of semen shot forth.

"Mmmmmm," Sharon was positively purring now as she could feel the hot warm weight of my ejaculating cum rain down upon her as I continued to spray her chest with rope after rope of pearly seed. My orgasm seemed to last forever and my body kept twitching as shot after shot of my viscous seed spewed forth onto her massive tits. My hand kept stroking back and forth as I pumped out as much cum as I could. I knew Emma would love to lick up as much as I could give her. As the intense sensations of my mind-numbing release started to subside, I looked down as I my jacking hand slowed down to milk out the final few gobs of my thick warm cream. I directed the oozing tip right onto one of her big rubbery nipples and rubbed the stiff bud right into my gaping piss-slit. Fuck, those nipples of hers were huge! I did the same with her other nipple and slowly let the gaping red eye feel the pebbly texture of that stiff red bud. I finally stopped and sat back and looked down at the beautiful young girl lying beneath me. Emma was the first one to speak.

"Oh my God! Look at all that!" she said in awe as we all looked down at Sharon's big round tits. Jesus Christ! Even for me, this was a lot of cum! Her whole chest was a bizarre mosaic of crisscrossed ribbons of white milky cum. You could see strands running down slowly into the deep dark recesses of her cleavage and along the outer slopes of her round firm breasts. Her nipples glistened with my silvery seed and there were various gobs and shots all over her upper chest and stomach as well as all over the beautiful round slopes of her gorgeous tits. Man, she was covered in the stuff! I looked over and could see the look of pure delight on Emma's face as she looked down at Sharon's cum-strewn tits. I watched as her eyes scanned the whole surface of those glistening breasts as her tongue unconsciously ran out to lick around her soft pillowy lips.

"Holy fuck, Sharon," she said breathlessly, "look at all that cum. And it's all mine this time." As Emma moved forward on her hands and knees, I drew my leg back across Sharon's prone body and lay on my side with my face right beside hers so I would have a close up view of what I knew was coming. Both Sharon and I watched intently as Emma leaned forward and speared her tongue into a big milky gob on the upper swells of those tremendous tits. She lapped up that gob and we watched her swallow quickly and then her tongue returned to delve down into the dark inviting cleft of Sharon's deep cleavage.

"Mmmmmm, that's a good girl," Sharon said softly as she put her hand on the back of Emma's head and stroked her hair tenderly. She was so blissfully fucked out that she was content to simply sit back and let her best friend enjoy all of my creamy load. Emma was mewing and purring like that kitten with a bowl of warm milk as her tongue slid salaciously all over Sharon's round heavy tits. After cleaning my pearly seed from the glistening swells of Sharon's massive knockers, she started concentrating on licking the cum off those big stiff nipples.

"Oh yeah, that's so good. I know you love to have those in your mouth," Sharon purred as Emma softly sucked and licked at the pebbly surface of those protruding rubbery buds. Eventually she had licked up and swallowed every drop of my silvery cum until it had found its rightful home in the pit of her stomach. She gave each of Sharon's nipples one more long slow pull and then looked up at us with traces of my cum shining from her lips and chin.

"Uncle Jeff, what a lot of cum! And Sharon, holy shit, can you ever fuck!" she said enthusiastically. "You were throwing your body into it like you'd been doing it your whole life. It...it was amazing! Did you like it as much as it looked?"

Sharon looked up at me with her eyes half-closed and I could see that look of desire still there. Although I had just fucked her through two powerful orgasms, I could see the lustful need for more behind those deep dark eyes of hers.

"I think I liked it even more than it looked," she said as she reached her arm around my neck and pulled my face down to hers and kissed me deeply. She kissed me for a long time and I could feel the blissful pleasure coursing right through every ounce of her buxom young body. Both of our bodies were covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and as she held me close, I could feel one of her stiff rubbery nipples pushing up forcefully against my own chest as she rolled her tongue sensuously against mine. She finally released my tongue and I lifted my head to look into those smoldering eyes of hers. "I think that should safely answer the question of whether we're lesbians or not. How long until you're ready to go again?" she asked teasingly. Oh fuck! This hot little minx wanted more already! This was going to be one long night that these two teenage girls and I would never forget!

"I'll be ready to fuck you again in a few minutes, Sharon," I said as I reached over and ran my hand up over her stomach until I was cupping one of those heavy mounds. "But Emma and I have a secret to tell you about first..."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,750 Followers