My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,744 Followers

"OH GOD...YESSSSSSSSSSS," Sharon hissed as her own climax hit. She ground her body down hard on Emma's face and rolled her hips from side to side as the waves of pleasure rolled over her. Both girls luxuriated in the tremendous feelings of their mutual orgasms as I kept my fingers and thumb busy in my niece's delightful young cunt. Sharon rode out her orgasm for a long time before she finally stopped and sat breathing heavily on Emma's face. I slid my fingers from within Emma's slick channel and traced my fingertips lovingly along her glistening pink labia.

"Oh man, I'm totally done," Sharon said as she lifted herself off of Emma's prone body and collapsed on the bed next to me. I looked down as Emma lay there with her mouth partially open gasping like a fish out of water. She'd been under Sharon for a long time and her face was flushed and her lips looked puffy and swollen. There were streaks of my cum and Sharon's all over her pretty young face and I could see white ribbons of semen in her dark hair where my cock had fallen. She finally propped herself up on her elbows and looked towards Sharon and I with a look of pure serene bliss on her face. I'd never seen her look more beautiful.

"You've got one more thing to do, Emma," I said as I brought my knees up and let my legs fall to each side. Her eyes were automatically drawn to my heavy spent manhood lying on my abdomen. It was still glistening with Sharon's juices and there were streaks and ribbons of my own cum along the shaft and on the spongy membranes of the head. Like a moth to a flame, Emma got to her knees and crawled forward between my spread legs. She lay right down on her front as if she was ready to settle in for a good long stay. I had no objection. She leaned forward and I watched those beautiful full lips of hers part as her pink tongue feathered its way between them. She touched the tip of her tongue into one long strand of whitish cum near the base of my cock. I felt her tease the tip against my flesh and then she pressed the full flat of her tongue against the surface and licked upwards.

"Mmmmm," she let out a little kittenish mew as she drew the milky strand back into her mouth. I watched her swallow and then her mouth quickly returned to lick along the other side of my dormant cock. As Sharon and I watched her lick and suck up our gooey discharge, Sharon kicked off her high heels, pulled the sheet over her and settled in against my side. I saw her eyes flutter for a second and then she closed them. I felt equally as exhausted and pushed a couple of pillows out from beneath me and lay further back. I pulled the other side of the sheet partially up over Emma and myself and then just let myself lay back and enjoy the subtle pleasure of my gorgeous young niece licking softly at my spent member. I felt totally drained and totally relaxed. As Emma continued to softly nurse and suck at the spongy membranes of my cockhead, I thought about what a day this had been, and what a vacation this was going to be. As delightful thoughts of what I was going to do with these two willing girls swirled through my head, sleep overtook me...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,744 Followers