All Comments on 'My Niece's Milk Pt. 02 - Alone Together'

by greatpersonhooray

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More please

smokalotopotamussmokalotopotamusalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

F*cking awesome. Keep it going! Consider implementing some breast expansion/unexplained growth element. I mean there's little sense in Naomi's lactation or in the fact her boobs are already way bigger than her head. Might as well add on to that. Within reason, of course. I'm not suggesting you go crazy and make her tits blow out the walls of the cabin or anything. But a girl like that can definitely reasonably accommodate breasts that in size begin rival that of her skinny torso, as her daily production grows. But you know, stay sensible.

Also you might start measuring her total daily output. In this story, Naomi put out 21 ounces of milk in a single afternoon milking. If I'm not mistaken you've implied she's producing at least that much every few waking hours. Sounds like at least a gallon a day. That's completely reasonable -- for a natural-born diary queen like her. And it's also confoundingly sexy. Let's not lose count of those liters of luxury milk, even as we count the thousands of calories of food she consumes daily. And finally, please don't forget how a milk-font like Naomi must surely lust for the taste of her own sweet product at least as much as her loving uncle. It may be calorically inefficient for a woman to consume her own milk for the purpose of producing more, but when she's got so much to spare, what choice does she have?

greatpersonhooraygreatpersonhoorayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 3 coming very soon

Glad to see the warm reception this one got as well! Don't worry, there's plenty more descriptions of milk incoming - and some breast growth, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it realistic please

I disagree with smokalotopotamus. I don't want to see her breasts get freakishly huge, it takes away from the fantasy of this being real. There are already alot of stories on Lit about enormously huge udders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dripping

My breast are dripping just like my swollen kitty!! Wishing I had someone to express my milk.. my husband doesn’t pay attention so I have to read these amazing stories just to pleasure myself and my 46DDD’s...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Any of you ladies who want to have your breast sucked an expressed ill do it ill pay attention where your husband's, boyfriends, an daddys do not. Text my sc Amachusdaddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

time for uncle and niece to make babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous