My Niece's Milk Pt. 05 - Runaway

Story Info
The two lovers start over, while Naomi's breasts grow.
5.5k words
4.7
37.8k
41

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5: Runaway

Naomi and Peter try to restart their lives, while also dealing with an unexpected breast growth spurt.

Author's note: this story has lots of incest, lactation, and a tiny bit of mild breast expansion. If you're not into those things then this definitely isn't the story for you, sorry.

The author also does not endorse incest and realizes this whole story has been full of so many ideas that would be terrible in practice. It's simply some horny ramblings that vaguely resemble a story.

---

I woke next to the largest naked breast I'd ever seen. Easily the size of a watermelon and just as full. A pink nipple the size of a thimble was growing damp from the milk flowing inside. Begging to get out.

Instinctively, I wrapped my lips around the nub and began to suckle greedily. Warm, sweet, creamy milk flowed into my mouth. The flow was becoming so great that I was forced to swallow frequently. I squeezed the soft flesh around the areola in an attempt to coax yet more milk out.

"Mmm, that feels good," my niece Naomi breathed sleepily.

I continued to feed from her, not interested in tending to my stiff erection at the moment. Naomi had other plans as she began to touch herself beneath her panties. She had torn off the skirt from last night. The young woman fingered herself quite expertly and within no time, she came as I suckled her.

As she orgasmed she had a letdown and milk began to rain down from her opposite breast. It splattered messily over myself and the bed. Couldn't be bothered to care. I was slowly remembering the events of last night.

Was it the worst night of my life?

Probably.

I felt even worse for Naomi, of course. Being caught in her relationship with me. Her parents watching us grope each other. Getting disowned. Her world had come crashing down yesterday and it was all because we couldn't keep my mouth and her tits apart.

My erection faded as I became deep in thought. Naomi went back for round two at fingering herself. I switched to her other breast and she came once more but no messy letdown this time. I hadn't even seen her face yet this morning but she seemed somehow absentminded.

She wasn't crying, just so quiet apart from that initial gasp of pleasure.

"I wanted this just as much as you did. More than anything in the world," she finally broke the silence.

I offered to take the fall once more but she insisted it was pointless. We simply returned to the mindless pleasure after that.

Before long, it consumed us.

My sweet little human milk fountain of a niece. I tickled her nipples while telling her just how much I loved her. She giggled and rolled away. Her tits jiggled as they were suddenly stacked. I could almost swear that the milk was audible as it sloshed around inside her monstrous udders.

We were both silent once more and I could sense we were both thinking about last night. After a few minutes, we began to talk about it. Talk and talk and talk. For hours.

Naomi cried a bit. I felt like human garbage. It was part of the healing process. We worked through it.

"They never let me be the woman I could have been. Always running my life. The woman I choose to be, for better or for worse, is the one I want to be," the young woman affirmed.

Her loyalty to me, her love for me. It was touching. I just couldn't help but to question her constantly. Was this what she really wanted? Again and again she said it was.

"We can't come back from this. There's no going back. We can't ever live life like this didn't happen," I admitted.

"So what do we do?"

"We have to get out of here and we have to start fresh."

"But your job?" the girl worried.

"I'll finish up here. Put my two weeks notice in. I will find another."

"I don't want you to throw everything away for me."

"I'm not throwing anything away. I just want to do what's best for both of us, unless you think there might be another way. Or if you've changed your mind," I frowned.

"Never. Let's just not talk about it. We've said all there is to be said. It's you and me now, out to live our best life," my niece smiled.

"Let's get the hell out of here," I decided.

"Agreed."

---

I worked my final two weeks while Naomi packed up the apartment. Each day the pain and regret lessened. Soon it gave way to excitement and anxiety. We were on our new path - we just didn't know where it went.

Our plan at this point was to rent a U-Haul and drive wherever. Not even throwing a dart at a map. We just wanted to drive and follow the roads to wherever we felt we could make home. On our moving day, we loaded up the truck and set off toward our future.

In the interest of time, we didn't make many stops. We weren't in any hurry but we also weren't looking to spend weeks on the road in an expensive rental truck. This meant that Naomi had to make do with just pumping. She complained that it could never quite empty her like I could.

During the long and empty stretches of desert road, I could reach over and give her a hand. I didn't know if it was fulfilling some psychological need or if my gentle groping was helping milk flow. Either way, these sessions were faster and more draining.

We frequently pulled up to fast food joints and diners. Naomi napped every now and then as the physical strain of making so much milk exhausted her. Plus the almost endless expanse of desert to the horizon wasn't the most thrilling sight. All we had for entertainment was our music and the occasional bird or tumbleweed.

Naomi took over and drove while I got my own sleep. When she had to pump again we'd switch off. We were growing tired and beginning to wonder if this trip wasn't such a good idea after all. Just when I suggested pulling over for the night, a sign appeared announcing a motel.

The last town or structure of any kind was thirty minutes ago. We needed rest and were happy to have a bed to sleep on. A couple miles later and a classic roadside motel appeared just down the highway. My niece and I breathed a sigh of relief and pulled in next to a handful of cars.

Not wanting to draw any eyes, Naomi waited in the truck. She didn't miss much. Just a kitschy motel lobby with an older couple sitting behind the counter. They were friendly and we soon had our room.

There was nothing we needed from the truck except some clothes and pumps. Toothbrushes too, those are very important. We took turns in the tiny shower and climbed into bed just as the sun was setting. We watched an old VHS on the ancient TV, some spaghetti western I'd never heard of. It didn't take long for us to start nodding off.

Naomi went to bed complaining of feeling a little bit ill. Hot, tired and a tiny bit feverish. She also described a pain, a tightness in her breasts. I figured it was just stress or sadness from our disastrous split from her family.

Boy was I wrong.

I can't remember what I was dreaming, but it was pleasant. Up until there was a flood. It washed everything away and I began to drown in it. Just as I thought I was about to drown, I was awakened by the sound of a girl whimpering.

My eyes opened and in the darkness I saw the outline of Naomi and her breasts. I couldn't make out the expression on her face but by her painful whines and panting, it was clear she needed help. Rolling over, I was about to flick on the bedside lamp when I realized I was soaked. At first I thought it was somehow sweat.

It was milk.

Throwing the switch revealed the full extent of the flooding. The left side of my body, next to Naomi was stained with warm milk. Half the bed was drenched. Naomi's pajamas clung to her like soggy wet rags. The girl herself was wrestling with her spurting breasts as she desperately fumbled with her pumps.

"What happened?" I gasped after taking in the sight.

"I just, I just woke up and it was like this. I leak in my sleep but never, never this bad," she winced. I took the pumps from her and attached them to each spraying nipple while she flicked the machine on. A quick glance at the clock told me it was just past 2 AM.

"What caused it?" I asked, assuming she'd simply slept through her midnight pumping session. The thick smell of her milk filled the room.

"I think they might be going through a growth spurt," she frowned. I looked at them and realized they were swollen and her angry veins bulged more than ever. Her pale spheres appeared to be in the process of turning a painful beet red.

"What?!" I almost shouted in disbelief.

"One of the things that doctors have said about my condition is that the growth could start up again at any time. I think they got too sore and swollen and it just caused me to leak like crazy."

She seemed almost fearful at the thought of her breasts getting much bigger than this. Especially in as short a time as a "breast growth spurt" seemed to imply. I couldn't blame her. They were already beyond huge. Overflowing her lap when she sat, hanging down past her bellybutton when she stood.

"My body is really sensitive to hormones, and sometimes they can get messed up even more. They said that being stressed out for a long time could do this," she explained while gently soothing her throbbing breasts. I joined her in the soft massaging. The surface area was too big to cover with just two hands.

She hadn't missed her pumping session three hours ago. Her aching breasts simply had this much milk to give mere hours later. I tended to her breasts with warm washcloths and massages. I must have planted a kiss over every exposed inch of their surface. 20 ounces later and we both felt like we could safely go back to bed.

The sheets were a lost cause. We yanked them off and put them aside to dry along with our clothes. There were a few blankets in my bag of clothes so I covered the bed with them as makeshift sheets. We collapsed naked onto the bed but not before wrapping her breasts in a dam using just about every towel we had.

---

In the morning her painful swelling became much clearer to me. Unwrapping the mass of soggy towels clinging to her flesh revealed a stunning sight. Her orbs glowed a bright red that contrasted with her countless blue veins. They were quite obviously bigger than yesterday. She must have grown an inch in every direction.

"Holy shit," I gasped.

"I know..." Naomi sighed. Her breasts were hot to the touch and hurt like hell with every little movement.

After my awe wore off I remembered that poor Naomi was in a crisis and needed me desperately. I ran over to her side of the bed where her two breasts were stacked in a pile of throbbing titflesh. She was still laying on her side, not wishing to brave the pain that sitting up would involve.

No matter, her sore nipples were right on the edge. I latched onto the hot teat and suckled like my life depended on it. I almost wondered if Naomi's did. Milk was slow to flow at first, as if blocked off by some dam. I think that was just the internal swelling or something.

"Ohhh yesss," my niece finally gasped in relief as the milk began to rush.

Her nipple gushed milk at an unprecedented rate. I couldn't keep up with it. It rolled down my cheeks, my chin, and down my still-naked body. Even in the state she was in now, I know she would have loved to see her hot milk rolling down my chest and onto my throbbing cock.

Despite swallowing milk as quickly as I could, I was getting completely overwhelmed. Maybe half the milk that came out was going down my throat. The rest simply poured out of my mouth as the pressure removed my latch again and again. It was difficult to even keep my lips around her areola. A good seal was impossible.

Thankful for the pile of towels at my feet to collect her milk, I continued the messiest feeding I'd ever had. The thought of her breasts swelling painfully with growth, and her milk so out of control turned me on so much. I grabbed my throbbing dick and jerked off while suckling. The sound my hand made running up and down my slippery milk-soaked cock was obvious to Naomi.

It finally coaxed a weak laugh out of her. Just before I came, I grabbed a wad of towels and finished in it. My balls ached as they continued to spasm and I came long after I'd run out of cum. Her body simply destroyed me.

Long before finishing the first breast, I switched to the other. Milk was already oozing by the time my tongue began to tease the teat. It took ages but eventually both tits were empty. Naomi gave me a big long kiss for that.

"I came so many fucking times," my niece panted.

We both sat up in the bed after and planned our next move. The topic of breasts inevitably came up again.

"They didn't actually grow this big overnight, it's just the swelling. The actual growth is a lot smaller but it'll add up," she explained.

"Do you think you might need a reduction?" I painfully suggested. I didn't want her tits any smaller. The fact that they were growing bigger was such a turn-on to me. I just knew though that if things got out of hand for Naomi, well, we'd have to consider that.

"And risk damage to my milk glands? No way."

I was relieved when she then went on a rant about how she could handle her tits. Big breasts were a central part of her life and she wasn't giving it up for anything. Not even a little bit. She was committed. We packed up and prepared to check out of the room.

"Oh, one more thing, we'll buy the towels," I announced to the owners as I handed in the key. I didn't feel right making anyone else clean our ruined towels.

---

Naomi clutched her breasts as if trying to hold back their swelling. They were trapped inside a massive tank top that had once accommodated them. Now they were beginning to spill out of it in every direction. I could have sworn I saw her bright red flesh growing before my very eyes.

"Just more swelling," she assured me.

My niece was in too much pain to drive right now. The front of her tank top had been stained a dozen times from leaks and sudden letdowns. Frequent pumping alleviated most of her pain but there was still that constant dull pain of stretching skin and growing flesh.

After four hours on the road, we finally came to a town. A literal oasis in the desert. It was decent-sized with a population just over 10,000 according to a sign on the way in. There were trees, pools and green grass along with vibrant flowers. There was a lot going on for a town of its size.

"I can't believe it," Naomi chuckled weakly.

"I know," I shook my head and grinned.

A road sign had let us know that we'd entered the town of Naomi.

"They named a town after you, I guess," I joked.

There was a historical district as well as modern construction. Lots of new houses. We found a public pool, library, schools, parks, and tons of stores. There was even a small hospital. I couldn't think of anything missing.

"This... actually looks pretty nice," I admired.

"I love it." my niece declared. I didn't need any more confirmation.

So be it.

---

A house in this small town was leagues cheaper than anything back home. I'd been saving up to get a house and those meager savings would go much further here. Our second day in the town, I began the process of purchasing a small bungalow. We'd seen it yesterday while touring the quiet neighborhoods.

Naomi and I both loved older homes. We were entranced by the idea of living someplace with so much character. Something that needed a little bit of fixing so we could make it our home. Cute and secluded, it was the perfect fit.

It also had a double door around back which might actually be needed someday if Naomi got much bigger. Speaking of bigger, her breasts finally settled down after a week of painful and constant growth. The swelling diminished to reveal that her fat, watermelon-sized orbs had expanded over an inch in every direction. Her womanhood was now almost obscured by them when she stood.

Naomi's breasts were now far too large for any of her bras. At least they were done, for now.

We were thankful for the privacy in this house. Set back from the street a bit, trees and hedges and shrubs all around. Our backyard was very secluded. I had no worries about tearing Naomi's clothes off and shoving her spraying tits onto the cold glass of the back window. She loved it when I suddenly grabbed her and fucked her from behind like that.

The house had already undergone a few updates. Most of the electrical work was new, bedroom windows were solid. Of special note was the jacuzzi tub that had been installed. The master bathroom had been extended out a few feet to allow for it to fit.

We quickly found out that the jacuzzi was great at causing Naomi to let down. The jets and warm water and sheer comfort that she felt pushed all the right buttons. Just sitting in that tub was like sitting in one giant masturbation machine. Or milking machine.

I loved being in the kitchen at work on dinner or watching TV. Hearing her moan in unending bliss from the other side of the house. Knowing that the clear water of the tub was turning a cloudy, milky white as her cream flooded into the basin. All the aches, all the pains of her breasts simply being washed away.

"Where has this been all my life?" she once moaned.

There were also good trails for hiking nearby. Mostly desert and hills but still beautiful. We usually hiked in the evening or the morning hours for privacy. Whenever we did encounter someone, their eyes tended to bulge out of their head once they noticed Naomi's chest jutting out.

My favorite nights were the ones where we hiked to the end of a particularly quiet and remote trail. Good exercise. We'd sit on this big flat rock and watch the sun set. Sometimes we drank some beer, other times I drank some fresh milk.

It always reminded me of our lake trip.

---

I secured a job working as a tech consultant for a regional company that had just moved into town. Basically I was IT, and also advised them on purchasing new equipment when they needed it. The job paid just about as much as my old one did. Again, it went much further here.

Naomi finally got started on her dream career. We had two bedrooms in the bungalow, one was a spare. She quickly turned this into her art studio and began to grow more creative and happy than ever. I helped her get into selling it online and she was soon bringing home a respectable amount as well.

I cheered her along every step of the way. We soon had enough money to get her a new set of weights and exercise equipment. I began to join her and she was very excited about my growing muscles. She still hoped and prayed that I kept as much of that "beer belly" and dad bod look as possible.

The town was just big enough to have a good selection of restaurants. Chinese, Mexican, pizza places. We ordered a lot for delivery. Seemed like one of us was always cooking or food was always on the way. Just works that way when you've got a niece with two giant udders to support.

---

It was Naomi's birthday today. I poured us each a glass of wine as we sat next to each other on the couch. We were playing games and watching TV while we got started on our second pizza. Damn, that girl could eat!

After we were done with that, my niece blew out the candles on her cake and began to shovel it into her mouth. A chocolate cake with breast milk frosting. I was pretty proud of myself for how it turned out. Judging by the way she demolished it, I'm sure she liked it too. I nursed from her for a bit before we started sipping wine again.

We were starting to get a bit frisky. Naomi groped and massaged my cock through my pants. She wanted that birthday dick badly. She glanced over at me and we made eye contact every now and then. A smirk along with some pleading, desperate eyes.

12