All Comments on 'My Niece's Milk Pt. 05 - Runaway'

by greatpersonhooray

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About the epilogue/spinoff

This was an awesome series. If you were to do a spin-off or epilogue, what if one of their kids has naomis condition but twice the production of her mother or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story keep it up!

Great character progression and dialogue

would love to hear spin offs where the only way to re leaf her breast is using the industrial milker at the barn and she become a hucow, not sure if your into that but i think that would be super hot

greatpersonhooraygreatpersonhoorayover 3 years agoAuthor

I don't think I'll dive into a hucow direction with any spinoffs/sequels but I am working on a different story about hucows.

The sequel to My Niece's Milk that I'm writing outlines for takes place years later and follows Naomi and Peter's new family. All the daughters inherited Naomi's condition to varying degrees. One has a far more severe case than Naomi herself ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Naomi's mom

In one of the parts of the story, the narrator says that Naomi's mother had the same condition. I'd be curious to hear a prequel that featured her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honestly a good read

Just read the entire series of this and I have to say you did a damn good job. I look forward to an epilogue, curious to see how things turned out for Naomi and Peter after settling down in a new state and such.

Her parents were trash, I appreciate using them as kinda the "bad guys" for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this whole book! I hope there is a sequel. Peter and Naomi are perfect for each other. Maybe you could do a sequel where they have kids and the brother helps the sister with the condition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreatpersonhooray@greatpersonhooray
It's challenging for me to see a story through to completion, but rest assured there's plenty to come.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES