My Niece's Milk Pt. 05 - Runaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I pretended to be annoyed.

Naomi prepared herself as if she was waiting for me to take her on the couch. I shook my head and lifted her to her feet. Grabbing at her ass and circling her breast with my hand, I led her to the double doors. Out onto our back deck.

She instantly figured out what I had in mind as we approached the wooden rail. I could hear the pitter-patter of her milk raining onto the deck planks. Naomi never wore bras anymore. There was no such thing as a bra her size.

Instead she simply wore her loose tank tops and t-shirts. Surrounding herself with towels and padding. She dripped wherever she went. Constantly. I had to clean the floors a lot but I didn't really mind.

The flow of her milk intensified in anticipation of what was about to come. I began to finger Naomi's dripping pussy through her tight exercise shorts while she started pulling her shirt off. The soggy thing was tossed aside and her nipples now rained milk freely. The sun had set and the only light was from the full moon.

"Just like in my office," I whispered.

I shoved Naomi forward and hefted each massive tit onto the rail. The pressure from her breasts sagging over the wood caused milk to spray profusely. Then I yanked her shorts down to reveal her cute round ass. I grabbed a tight handful of her ass before tearing her underwear away.

I unzipped my pants and released my throbbing cock. With Naomi's help, we guided it into her already dripping slit. A few small thrusts, nice and gentle. Then I was done with that.

Speeding up resulted in a slight yelp from Naomi. She wasn't upset, merely surprised at how hard I was going after her already. I grabbed a handful of her long smooth hair and yanked her head back. My other hand held onto her tight ass, clutching so tightly it must have been painful.

My mind went numb as I gazed up and down my niece's backside. Her thin, athletic torso was completely normal until it reached near her armpits. Suddenly breast flesh, and lots of it, spilled out over her sides. Visible even from behind her. Slapping against each other and the railing painfully.

Out of instinct, I bent over her and grabbed each nipple in a vice grip. My head was right next to hers and I could hear her stifling cries and maybe even tears of pain. Her pussy exploded, gushing and spilling her juices onto my cock and all over my jeans. She was more turned on than ever.

I milked and wrung her nipples. Twisting and tugging. Pulling them as far away from her as they could go, until I knew for sure she was about to scream. Then I'd let them go as they snapped back with their stunning elasticity. They were growing red and raw despite their slippery coating of milk.

Milk exploded out of her. It seemed like with every thrust there was a surge. I left her poor nipples alone and began to grope her oversized breasts. They were beginning to soften and deflate. No matter where I moved my hands, there was a handful of tit flesh to squeeze.

My hips bucked into Naomi as fast as I could go. My waist collided with her ass over and over again. It was an audible smack every time. From my niece's gasps of pleasure I could tell she was just about drooling.

Up until this point, Naomi had been hanging onto the deck rail for dear life. As her lust exploded to new peaks, she joined me in groping and mashing her tits. Not as aggressive as my mauling but she needed handfuls of milky tit just as much as I did right now. We milked her together.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck" she moaned as she clutched at her breasts.

It sprayed everywhere in the backyard. I could have sworn streams were reaching the back fence. She was a fucking fountain. Just everywhere, more milk. It was finally too much with her pussy clamping down so tightly on me.

I shivered and blasted one of the biggest, most painful loads of my life into her. I just about saw stars from how intense the orgasm was. Part of me wanted to collapse right there from exhaustion. I couldn't, she needed a special birthday orgasm.

I pulled my dick out of her and let it droop. Still fairly hard. I'd be ready to go again soon. In the meantime, I guided my naked niece down onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her drooling pussy was just begging for my tongue.

Kneeling in, I carefully probed her clit with my thumb. I didn't feel much need for oral foreplay as she was already as turned on as a woman could be. Her clit was like a solid pebble. Naomi's hips twitched and buckled with every little move.

I reached over and grapped a nipple in either hand and pointed them down toward her crotch. I gently squeezed until milk was spraying my hair and streaming down her chest. The cream mixed with her juices to form a sweet taste that could only belong to Naomi. My tongue twirled around and began to clean her folds of the mixture.

My hands continued to yank Naomi's nipples, aided by her own. It was still an endless torrent of milk gushing out and blasting my face. She was nearing her climax, I could tell. I let go of her breasts while she continued to milk them.

My hands reached under her thighs and wrapped around them. Her legs were lifted and resting over my shoulders. I buried my face as deeply into her pussy as I possibly could. Almost becoming one with it. I clutched at her ass which was now lifted off the floor, and rubbed at her belly.

Naomi exploded into another orgasm. Maybe the most powerful of the night. I continued tonguing and running my hands over her sticky wet body until she finally recovered. From the full but tired smile on her face, I knew that she had enjoyed her birthday immensely.

---

We still hadn't gone out to any restaurants together yet. I guess she wasn't quite comfortable about eating out. Certainly not after what happened the last time we went out for dinner together. It was understandable so we mostly remained homebodies.

I loved to landscape the backyard. It was an exhausting project and would take months to complete. There were so many branches that needed trimming, weeds that needed pulling, rocks that needed moving. Countless other tasks including a small sprinkler system.

I got all hot and sweaty from yard work. Naomi often came out in her oversized summer dress with a tall glass of cold milk to cool me down. I'd hold it against my forehead and drink it down. Such sweet relief. She liked to spend time with her strong and sweaty man.

First thing in the morning and last thing in the evening (if we weren't hiking) was a thorough hand milking. Naomi loved to sit on my lap out on the back deck while I milked her from behind. It splattered into a large metal bowl in front of her. Sometimes she even got down on hands and knees and I did the best to milk her like a cow.

Unlike a cow, her breasts touched the ground and then some.

---

We sat in a puddle of milk on our back deck. Wearing nothing at all. Naomi had collapsed in a quivering mess from another Earth-shattering orgasm. She sat, leaned up against the wall, blissful. Practically asleep. Eyes closed. Breathing softly.

All the while, her breasts continued to let down. I was glad I'd covered so much of the property in waterproof paint. The investment certainly paid off. Naomi interrupted me from my manly admiration of all things house and yard.

"I think I'm gonna need some help walking," she snickered.

---

Naomi was not only a successful artist now, but a budding author too. She wrote mostly fiction, often crime, and jumped from story to story. It took forever for any to get finished but there were a couple she was proud of and had submitted.

On the side, she wrote erotica. Usually free as it was more of a hobby than anything and we were doing fine. She asked me for input every now and then and I just grinned when I looked down at all the lewd scenes she'd written up. Almost all of her stories featured a lactating woman. Strange.

---

"You're so fucking big," I gasped into her mouth.

"I'm so fucking big," she repeated.

We were in the midst of a passionate embrace. One of Naomi's books had been picked up for publication. That didn't mean it was going to sell a million copies but it did mean that she was a success. Our teasing about "big" had been both about her breasts and what a big success she was becoming.

Our lips rarely split. Pure joy, just for the both of us. Closer than ever perhaps. We could hardly breathe. All this while a dual breast pump tugged away at her nipples.

"What's next for us?" she finally asked, forcing herself to pull away.

"Well, you become a famous author," I shrugged.

"No, I mean where do we go from here?"

"Not as in moving, I take it," I replied, starting to get what she was hinting at.

Naomi paused for quite some time. Deep in thought, looking intensely into my eyes. She had something important to say and was searching for the strength to say it. Finally she spoke.

"Should we get married... have a kid?" she asked softly, just louder than a whisper.

This did not come as a surprise to me. I had to admit I'd been thinking the exact same things these past few months. Our lives were just so perfect. We had our dream, we were safe and could be ourselves.

"Lots of kids?" I gulped.

Naomi blushed and nodded.

"Is this you proposing to me?" I asked.

"I'm not old-fashioned, we could do it either way," she tilted her head.

"But which would you prefer?"

"Well, I need a new breast pump more than a ring, maybe you could propose with one of those," the young woman burst into laughter.

"Any idea what pregnancy would do to your tits?" I realized, raising my eyebrow.

"Don't know, don't care," she smiled.

"And I know you'll be there every step of the way to help," Naomi finished.

---

END.

Author's note: this is the last entry in this series but I might come back and write an epilogue or spinoff someday. Thank you so much to everyone that put up with my writing to the very end!


12