My Niece's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, we were mostly silent. We gathered up the sheets and threw them in the wash, then took separate showers. The house no longer smelled of dairy. We met back up, Naomi now wearing pajamas.

I felt a pang of guilt, feeling that I used her.

I'd taken advantage of my own niece when she was in a vulnerable position. I sucked my niece's tits. Her big fat fucking tits. I couldn't believe it.

"Naomi, I-" I started, about to have an apology-filled breakdown.

"That was so wonderful, Uncle Peter. I've wanted you to drink from me for as long as I can remember," she smiled, stepping forward to hug me around the waist.

She really had loved it. She had been in dire need. Painfully engorged. I relieved her the only way I could. Things went a little bit... extra... but she had loved every second of it.

In that moment, we had evolved our relationship into something new. Something magical, that we had both always wanted. We swore to keep it secret, and we promised to continue it. Just as we had finished our discussion, Naomi's parents pulled into the driveway.

I gave the girl one quick kiss on the forehead and a squeeze of her soft breast.

"Hey Peter," my sister called out as she stepped into the room. Naomi and I stood beside each other awkwardly as her parents entered the house. We greeted them and quickly separated. I put away the clean dishes, storing the milk bottles aside in their designated area.

"I trust you two stayed out of trouble," my sister joked. I just chuckled nervously, knowing I couldn't come up with a response to that in a million years.

"She really does love you, it's so good you spend time with her," she smiled. She left the kitchen to see her daughter before bed.

"You're going to see Dr. Sellers on Monday, right? He has just found out about a new medication that might be worth trying," the mother explained.

"Yeah, I'm excited to try," Naomi confirmed.

We wished her parents a good night as they settled off to bed. As I was cleaning the sink, I felt two large breasts press into my back, and small hands on each shoulder.

"I never take the pills," Naomi admitted to me in a whisper.

I was dumbfounded. No wonder the doctors had always been so confused. No wonder no treatment ever seemed to work.

"I'd just gotten so used to it, and... it made me special. I didn't want them to take it away from me."

"It does make you special," I agreed.

"It's not a bad thing. It doesn't hurt me or anyone else," the blonde added.

"I'm just glad you finally got to share it," I turned around to hug her.

"Me too. There's plenty more for you, whenever you want it, just say the word and we'll sneak out."

We'd both embraced and overcome our mutual struggle. Given into our deepest, darkest desires. It felt so good. Like a weight being lifted off of us. My mind could finally be at peace. This unsatisfied craving that I had suffered from for years, this unending thirst... Naomi was quenching it.


12