My Nieces New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He ain't my Uncle," Carol said with a big grin.

"I'll toss you in the pool," Connie threatened.

Still looking at the front of my shorts, Carol said, "Hell, if he'll take those shorts off, I'll go skinny dipping on my own."

"That's tempting," I said and then looked at Connie and grinned. "Do you think I can trust her to keep her sticky fingers off the merchandise?"

"Not a chance in hell and it wouldn't be her sticky fingers you'd have to worry about. If she wasn't slobbering on it, she would be trying to ride it like a pogo stick."

"Uh, huh," I said as I reached for the waistband of my shorts.

"Uncle Rick, don't encourage her," Connie said and then laughed. "That was a stupid thing to say. It will just encourage you."

I chuckled as I put my right hand on the top of Carol's head and slowly turned it until she was looking forward again.

When I let go of her head, she sighed and whispered, "A girl just can't have no fun around you two." Then she noticed that Connie was rocking both knees out and back slowly. With a soft groan, Carol licked her lips and shivered as Connie's panties came and went in her field of view.

I grinned myself, as there was a very noticeable wet spot in those white panties. Then I wondered how big the wet spot was in Carol's panties. More than likely a swamp, my mind whispered back to me.

"We need some music so you can dance," Carol said a moment later.

"The dancing I'll have to work on with a mirror," Connie replied as she stood up.

"Your mom and dad are going to ask some very pointed questions when you start hiding in your room at home with the music blaring," I pointed out.

Connie chuckled and said, "Even more so when I haul a big ass mirror up to my room."

"There is a big mirror in my office/exercise room," I said with a big grin. "Of course, I'd have to charge you to use the place." When Connie arched her eyebrows, I added, "I get to watch and maybe take a few pictures or videos... for advertising purposes."

"Yeah, right," both girls said as one and then laughed.

"A short video could go a long way in getting you jobs without a complete audition," I said softly.

Carol looked up at me and then looked back at Connie. "He may have a point there." Then she grinned and whispered, "I want a copy for my own personal use."

Connie looked at her friend and then at me. She moved over to the table and sat down on the edge of it with one foot off the ground. Her skirt was pulled up by the way she sat with her one leg out at an angle to her body. Her panties were in full view and pulled tightly over her sex. The wet spot looked even bigger.

"Nice wet spot," Carol whispered and then she licked her lips and sighed.

Connie looked confused a moment and then she leaned over to look at her panties. The tube top stretched and her breasts popped out of the open front of the blouse. "Oh, my," Connie whispered as she straightened up.

Her large firm breasts where now squeezed by the blouse and highlighted by the red tube top. Her nipples looked even harder and larger. I grinned as she shifted her shoulders trying to make the blouse cover her breasts more. That just made her breasts sway slightly and her nipples grew even larger.

Carol moaned softly and licked her kips. "Your nipples look scrumptious," she whispered softly.

Connie brought her hands up and covered her nipples. "They are so hard they hurt," she said as she adjusted the front of the blouse to cover her nipples at least.

I shook my head. "Open the blouse back up the way it was. You're supposed to be teasing the customers. If it happens by accident, leave it that way until it moves by itself. You are not supposed to notice what you are showing, remember."

Connie groaned softly and leaned back over. The blouse parted and when she sat back up, the tube top once again highlighted her breasts. She turned her upper body one way and then the other giving us a side view of her breasts and hard nipples.

The red was good but I had a better idea. "I wonder what that would look like with a white tube top, a very thin one."

Connie shivered and whispered, "My nipples and areolas are very dark and would probably show through."

I nodded. "If they are not dark enough a little sun out here by the pool will make them that way." I looked at her panties again. The wet spot was even larger. "Thinner panties might be good also but that wet spot is a moneymaker."

Connie shivered at the mention of the wet spot and then looked thoughtful. "What if I don't get wet after a while. You know, the thrill wears off.'

"A syringe without a needle and a little lube injected in your vagina would create the same sort of spot," I said with a grin.

Carol groaned as I talked and then stood up. She fanned her face a moment and then walked toward the pool. "I need to cool off," she said as she stepped off the edge and went out of sight underwater.

Connie laughed and stood up. I just shook my head and turned to see Carol surface and swim across the pool. As she turned to swim back, I grinned as her ass came out of the water. The white short shorts were plastered to her skin and transparent everywhere her panties were not.

I glanced at Connie and whispered, "Too bad she's wearing those panties."

Connie shifted her hips from side to side and whispered, "If these panties were thinner, the wet spot would show my pussy, wouldn't they." I nodded as I watched Carol swim another lap. "That thought alone will keep my pussy wet, believe me," she added and then groaned softly.

When I looked at my niece, she was shaking and clenching her thighs tightly together. "Are you about to come?" I asked softly. She nodded sharply and chewed her lower lip.

"What do you think would happen if you did that on stage?" She groaned and flexed her hips back and forth sharply. "You might get arrested if there is a vice officer in the audience and just remember, there are only the two of us here, in a club there will be dozens if not more watching you."

Connie let out a long drawn out moaning groan as her hips jerked and twitched as she came. I grinned and then laughed as Carol yelled from the pool, "Get you some, girl friend."

That last just made Connie come even harder.

*****

Connie ended up sitting in the chair again and Carol was sitting next to me, dripping wet. With a soft groan, Connie sat up a little straighter in the chair.

I grinned and said, "Don't sit up straighter, slide down farther and let your knees drop open."

Connie opened her eyes and looked at me funny but she did as I said. When her knees fell open, Carol groaned softly and moved to sit on the ground again. I did the same and smiled. The wet spot was twice as big as before and covered most of the crotch of the cotton panties.

"With thinner panties, your whole pussy would be on display right now," I said softly.

Connie moaned and flexed her knees in and out. As her knees moved inward, the cloth entered her slit and outlined her pussy lips perfectly. As they went out, the cloth was pulled tight. Carol groaned loudly next to me.

"Carol finds that very sexy and sensuous," I said with a chuckle. "I think she's about to come herself."

Connie opened her eyes and looked at Carol. "Why should I be the only one having fun," she whispered and then giggled. "After that I'm not sure I'm cut out for this kind of work."

"Throw me in that briar patch," Carol said with a big shivering shake.

"No, that's more like throw the virgin to the lesbians or if she's not a virgin, dip her in honey and throw her to the lesbians anyway," I said with a laugh.

"That would work also," Carol whispered.

"There ain't that much honey," Connie said with a laugh.

"Are you talking about Carol or yourself?" I asked with a grin.

"Both," Connie said and then groaned as she reached down and felt the wet crotch of her panties. "Oh my God, what a mess."

Carol licked her lips and then groaned. I looked at the thin blonde next to me and whispered, "I think Carol knows a way to clean that mess up for you."

"That would just make a bigger mess in more ways than one," Connie whispered back.

Carol let out a frustrated groan and stood up. "Time for me to go cool off again," she said as she turned toward the pool.

"Leave the clothes here this time," I said with a grin.

Carol had taken a couple of steps and stopped. She looked at me and then at Connie. Connie grinned and said, "It's his pool. Anyway, with your skinny little ass running around naked, I wouldn't feel so funny sitting here showing off the goodies as it were."

I looked at Connie and said, "Maybe you should strip off and join her. You have another outfit to show me, I believe."

Connie groaned and whispered, "I had forgotten about the other outfit. It is a pink baby doll nightgown that has ties up the front and white shear panties."

Carol laughed and said, "Those will be wet and transparent by the time you sit down in the chair."

"No joke," Connie said as she closed her legs and stood up. She paused a moment and then said to Carol, "Bring your skinny ass back over here and sit back down."

Carol gave her a funny look and then returned to sit by me again. Carol looked at me as Connie turned and hurried inside and shut the door. "Is she changing?" Carol asked.

"Heck, if I know," I replied.

A couple of minutes later, the door opened and Connie came out onto the porch. She still had on the skirt, blouse, and knee socks. The blouse was buttoned up above her breasts, the buttons pulled tight to show little gaps here and there. The tube top was gone.

As she came down the steps, one of the buttons on the blouse let go. Now there was a big gap open between her breasts and her nipples made bumps in the cloth that moved as she walked. She stopped beside the chair and sat down slowly with her knees tightly together. She turned slowly in the chair but kept her knees together and her feet where they were.

Connie was not looking at us, but off over our heads somewhere. Then she lifted her legs and swiveled her hips to move her feet over in front of her. She was now facing forward. She leaned back and yawned. A moment later, she lifted her arms and stretched. When she did two buttons on the blouse came undone.

Carol groaned softly at the amount of skin that was showing between Connie's breasts. One side of the blouse was hung on a very large hard nipple and half the large dark circle under it was visible. When Connie lowered her arms, the blouse slipped off the nipple, exposing her left breast completely. Carol moaned and licked her lips.

Connie did not seem to notice her exposure as she slid down in the chair. Her skirt rose up to the middle of her thighs and the curve of her ass could be seen on either side of her knees right on the edge of the chair. She yawned and stretched again but this time she twisted her body at the waist back and forth, as she did.

Another button parted and the nipple on her right breast appeared at the edge of the open front. Connie had her hands clasped in her lap. Carol moaned again softly.

I smiled as I waited to see what she would do next.

Connie rocked her knees from side to side and then relaxed them, only to squeeze them back together again. She raised her right arm and played with her hair. Her right breast was now fully exposed and the left one was slightly covered. Her right knee moved out a few inches and then came back to center.

She lowered her hand back to her lap and toyed with the hem of her dress, lifting it an inch or so and then putting it down. We got a glimpse along the top of her thighs as she did that. Her right knee rocked outward again. We caught a peek at her inner thighs. Connie sighed deeply and dropped her right knee off to the side but at the same time, she pushed the skirt down between her thighs.

Carol groaned deeply and whispered, "She's teasing the hell out of us."

"That's the name of the game," I whispered back.

Connie raised her right knee and dropped the left one. Nothing was showing but we both were looking hard. She raised the left one and dropped both of them slowly. Carol made a soft frustrated moaning sound as Connie closed her knees and went back to playing with the hem of her skirt. She slowly worked it up out from between her thighs.

She smoothed the skirt out with her hands and then raised both of them up above her shoulders and stretched as she arched her back. Both breasts seemed to rise and get larger. Her right knee slowly fell over to the side. There was no show of white in the dim light under the skirt.

Connie lowered her arms and raised her knee at the same time. Carol made the frustrated sound again. When she did, Connie got up out of the chair and started back toward the house. After a few steps, she stopped and bent at the waist to place one hand on the ground.

Carol gasped and I grinned as Connie's bare ass and puffy outer pussy lips came into view below the hem of the skirt. She held the pose for several seconds and then straightened to walk on toward the porch. When she reached the steps, she stopped again, turned and sat down on the bottom one. Her knees were together but her feet were wide apart. We could see her bare pussy peeking out between her calves.

Carol groaned softly and then moaned as Connie spread her knees. She put her forearms on top of her knees and leaned her chin on them. Her pussy was on perfect display with the bright sunlight behind us. She held this pose for nearly a minute and then she sat up, swung her arms behind her and leaned back on the next step up, resting her weight on her elbows.

The skirt slid down her upper thighs and piled up in her lap. Her pussy was now uncovered completely and in direct sun light. I could see the shine of her wet excitement as she rocked her knees from side to side slowly. Then she let her knees fall open completely as she leaned her head back and arched her spine. Her breasts seem to rise and grow larger again. Her nipples were so hard they were puckered at the base.

Slowly she raised her head. She looked at one breast and nipple and then the other. Then she raised her head higher and looked at her exposed pussy. She raised her eyes and looked directly at us as a big grin spread across her face. With a big wink, she rolled over on her belly and then came up on her knees, her ass high in the air. The skirt slowly slipped down toward her tailbone.

Connie was now for all practical purposes, nude from the waist down. Her ass was high and round, her anus a light brown puckered circle at the bottom of her ass crack. I could actually see the opening to her vagina pulsing open and closed slowly. Her slit was open and very wet as was the crack of her ass.

Movement next to me made me turn my head. Carol had her wet halter top pulled up above her small pointed breasts. She had a nipple in each hand, and was tugging on them as she pinched and rolled each one. She was whimpering softly, her eyes locked on Connie's ass.

I looked back at Connie to see her slowly crawling up the steps. She would lift one knee to the next step and then pause as she wiggled her ass from side to side. Then she would bring the other knee up and rock her hips up and down. This went on until she reached the top step. On the top step, she straightened her knees but kept her feet about two feet apart.

She stuck her arms between her legs and pulled her upper body toward her shins. Then she waved at us, a big upside down grin on her face. Suddenly, she straightened, walked across the porch, and went into the house.

Carol was still whimpering next to me. I looked at her again. She was still pinching and rolling one nipple, but her other hand was rubbing the crotch of her shorts. With a grin, I stood up, lifted her to her feet, and then knelt to unsnap and unzip her shorts. Then she was scrambling to get the shorts off.

With the shorts and her panty's still around one ankle, she flopped down on the lounge chair and spread her legs wide, both hands were now on her sex. I moved to the end of the lounge chair, knelt down, and moved her hands away from her sex. She moaned loudly and tried to pull her hands away from me.

I brought one up to my face and sucked on one finger at a time starting with her middle one. She struggled a moment longer and then made a long drawn out groaning sound as I continued to suck her fingers. When I had all the flavor off those, I swapped hands. I was sucking those fingers when Connie appeared by my side.

"Uh, what's going on here?"

I pulled two of Carol's fingers out of my mouth and said, "Little Carol had her fingers in her cookie jar and got them all messy."

Connie moved a little so she could see Carol's small oval shaped sex. "That is one messy cookie jar."

I looked at Connie and damned near did a double take. She was as naked as the day she was born. It took me a moment but I finally got my mouth to work. "You, uh, forgot something didn't you?"

"I didn't forget anything, I just didn't put anything on," she said and then shivered hard. "Anyway, my cookie jar is messier than hers."

My eyes were level with her sex and very close to it. I licked my lips as I took in just how wet she was. There was a drop of nectar on the lower edge of one of her inner lips. Unconsciously, I reached out a finger and wiped it off. The next thing I knew the finger was in my mouth. Connie groaned loudly and flexed her hips.

There was a similar reaction from Carol. "I.... I.... I.... I...." She stammered and then she said, "Fuck!"

I grinned and said to Connie, "I think she wants you to sit on her face while I clean up her cookie jar. She was here first."

Connie whimpered loudly and Carol moaned even louder. I chuckled and said, "It sounds like that's all settled."

I straightened up and released Carol's hands. Then I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down in the chair until she was laying flat on her back. I spread her legs wide, placed a foot on each side of her hips, and then pushed her knees wide apart. Looking up at Connie, I said with a grin, "My ends ready, how about yours."

Now it was Connie's turn to say, "I.... I.... I.... I...."

Carol groaned loudly and reached out to pull on Connie's nearest leg. "Please, please, please," Carol whispered a moment later.

Connie shivered hard and stepped across the lounge chair. She took a short step forward to catch her balance. At the same moment, I took a long, strong, wide lick right up the center of Carol's wide open and very juicy sex. Her eyes flew open, she sat straight up, and her face was planted directly in Connie's very similar open and very wet sex.

There were two very loud gasps, one behind the other and then a loud moan followed very closely by a very loud groan. Carol had her arms wrapped around Connie's thighs as her tongue went wild in her sex. The more I licked Carol's small pussy, the more she attacked Connie's pussy. Connie had both hands wrapped with Carol's hair.

I wasn't sure who was going to go boom first and it was too close to call in the end. They both gave out with yells, Carol's muffled, and their hips began to buck and jerk. I stabbed my tongue in her vagina and swirled it around. She yelled even louder and used her tongue to lash Connie's clit even harder.

Connie ended up sitting on Carol's face, holding onto the back of the chair, her eyes open very wide as she hunched her sex against the smaller girls nose and mouth. The sexual tension that had built up over the past couple of hours flashed and burned in a couple of minute's worth of orgasms.

Carol was trying to slap my head but couldn't reach it because of Connie's thighs and Connie couldn't get her legs to work enough to sit back off Carol's face. As for me, I had my tongue as far in Carol's pussy as my lips would allow. I was having the feast of my life.