My Nieces New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I was sprawled out and breathing hard. Carol had her head on my thigh, my dick still in her mouth. She was sucking on it in a slow rhythmic way. Connie sat next to us with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open.

Connie groaned softly and shivered. "Holy shit," she whispered a moment later.

"Uh huh," was my witty reply.

Carol never missed a beat nursing on my dick.

*****

Life has never been the same around my house since that day. Carol and Connie live with me. Connie did quit her job as a prison guard. Her and Carol now run a modeling agency and school for exotic dancers.

Connie's parents gave us hell for a couple of years but since I'm not really her uncle, but I am her godfather, and she is well of age, there wasn't much they could actually do.

Everyone lived happily ever after, even me. Live that is. I did increase my medical insurance just to be safe.