My Nieces New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Connie was moving backwards toward me. I jerked my head back, Carol slammed her knees together as my tongue left her pussy, and Connie sat down hard against Carol's raised knees and slid down to straddle her hips.

"Holy shit," Connie whispered between ragged breaths. Carol only nodded and groaned.

I licked my lips with a big grin and took my t-shirt off. I tossed it on the table, followed closely by my shorts. My hard dick hung in the shorts and made a meaty slapping sound against my lower belly as it came loose. Both girl's heads swiveled my way. Their eyes grew large and I chuckled as I walked over and stepped off in the pool.

*****

The water felt great as I swam a lap. The water flowing over my body was good but the cool water moving against my hot dick was even better. As I made a turn at the far end of the pool, there were two splashes from the middle of the pool. Then two grinning heads appeared above the surface.

As I swam past the two young women, I was attacked from each side and taken under. My head ended up between a pair of thighs and a mouth tried to swallow my dick. My tongue shot out on its own accord along with bubbles from a deep groan. That hot mouth after the cool water felt so good.

I got in a few licks on the sweet pussy on my face and then we had to surface for air. Carol was the last to surface and she still had my dick in her hands. I looked at Connie and grinned. She gave me a shy smile and then grinned as she lay back in the water and did the backstroke toward the shallow end of the pool.

Her large breast swiveled back and forth across her chest as she raised one arm and then the other. Her mound bobbed up and down in the water as her legs moved up and down with a scissoring motion. I was marveling at her grace and beauty as a hot mouth engulfed my dick again.

I looked down and shook my head. Carol was trying to stuff my whole dick in her mouth and doing a pretty good job of it as my soft groan attested. A moment later, she surfaced and grinned at me. "I've got a bigger mouth than I thought."

From the steps of the pool Connie said, "I've known that for years."

Before Carol could think of a reply or duck under the water again, I pushed off the side of the pool and swam toward the shallow end. As I stood up in the shallow water, Connie pointed behind me. I turned around just in time for Carol to collide with my thighs and inhale my dick again.

I shook my head as I walked backwards toward the steps. "You've got a big problem Uncle Rick," Connie said with a chuckle. "She won't quit until she gets the goodies out of that thing or you fuck her brains out. She's worse than a bulldog after a bone."

Carol surfaced and I took two quick steps back. My dick was now above water. Carol licked her lips and moved toward me. I backed up several steps and my heel collided with the bottom step. I sat down with a splash next to Connie. Carol was headed straight for my dick. Just the head was above water and my hand on her forehead was all that stopped her from sucking it in.

Carol said, "Hey!"

"I told you," Connie said with a laugh.

I chuckled and shook my head as Carol settled to her knees in front of me, her eyes on the head of my dick. "Young lady, that thing is loaded and will probably blow your head off if you don't leave it alone."

Carol looked up at my face and grinned as she licked her lips. "I'll take my chances," she said and then looked back down, a quivering shiver running up and down her body.

I glanced at Connie and whispered, "She looks like a damned bird dog on point."

Connie laughed and nodded.

"Do you think she would fetch a stick if I threw one?" I asked softly.

"Nope, not unless it was a dick instead of a stick," Connie answered.

Carol grinned and whispered, "I resemble both those remarks. Not to mention, I can be very patient if I have to be."

I groaned softly and moved up a step higher. Connie followed me up and laughed. "She'll have you treed any minute now." Her eyes moved to my dick and she licked her lips. "You do know that I'm almost as oral as she is, right."

I looked her way and groaned again. "I think I'm in big trouble."

"I think you should take it like a man," Carol said as she moved forward to the bottom step. "Assimilation is inevitable."

My mouth dropped open and Connie laughed. "You didn't know she knew any big words, did you?"

"Star Trek, if I'm not mistaken," I replied.

Carol and Connie both nodded and licked their lips.

"This is getting freaky," I whispered and both young women laughed.

"We won't hurt you, I promise," Carol said softly.

"Said the spider to the fly," I replied.

Both of them laughed and Carol moved over to sit beside me. She leaned back on her elbows and tilted her head back. "The sun feel so good," she whispered a moment later.

"Yeah, it does," Connie whispered, leaning back like Carol.

I looked back and forth between them several times and wonder what the fuck was going on. After a moment, I grinned and leaned back also and enjoyed the view of a large set of breasts on one side and a small set on the other. What was the worse that could happen?

About then, a hand grabbed me by the dick from either direction, one above the other and both young women turned to grin at me. Carol's hand was on the bottom and Connie's on the top. Carol grinned at Connie and whispered, "I win."

When Connie laughed, I asked, "What the hell?"

"Rock, paper, scissors is kind of silly when a dick is involved," Carol said with a giggle.

I looked from one to the other with my mouth hanging open. Connie grinned and took her hand off my dick. "You take care of that end, I'm going to check this one out. You sure seemed to like it earlier."

"Hey wait a minute...." I started to say but the next thing I knew, Connie was sitting on my chest as Carol tried to swallow my dick. She was doing a damned good job of it now that she could breathe and suck.

Connie got a double hand full of my hair and whispered, "Just relax, this won't hurt you one bit." Then she was climbing up over my shoulders to position her sex right above my face.

Carol's mouth left my dick and then somehow the head of my dick was being forced inside a red hot cigar tube. Carol let out a long drawn out moaning groan as her tight little sex stretched and my dick slowly started to slide inside. A blast furnace had nothing on her inside heat. I let out a deep groan of my own and then I had a sweet earthy smelling pussy pressed to my mouth.

My tongue shot out on its own accord and buried to the hilt in the slippery, tasty treat above. Now it was Connie making moaning sounds as I swirled my tongue around and pushed it even deeper. Her hips flexed and her clit rubbed on my nose. The moaning grew louder as I stiffened my tongue and let her fuck herself on it.

Carol had stopped moving on my dick as her sex grabbed and put on the brakes. I could feel her thighs quiver and shake against my hips. Then she lifted up and sat back down. My dick went in a couple more inches and she took a long drawn out hissing breath, followed by, "Oh fuck!"

Then she lifted up until just the head was still inside. Slowly she lowered herself and my dick went in even deeper. About then, Connie let out a yell and gushed as she came even harder than earlier. I had to swallow before I could move my tongue out and up to lash the tip against her swollen clit. She instantly let out an even louder yell and tried to stand up. My hands on her hips held her in place.

About then I realized Carol's ass cheeks were bouncing against my hipbones. She had my whole dick inside her and was trying to boil it as she tried to crush it.

I groaned into Connie's pussy and she lunged forward to end up laying on the edge of the pool above the steps. Her hips were still flexing up and down rapidly as she groaned and laid her head down on the warm concrete.

Now that I could see Carol, I grinned. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth hung open. She had a nipple pinched between the thumbs and forefingers of each hand as she literally bounced up and down on my dick. The bounces had started out short but were growing in length as she moved faster and faster.

My eyes took in her sex and the way her clit was trapped to rub against my shaft on each downward motion and then it was squeezed even tighter to my shaft on the up stroke. From the way her stomach muscles were jerking and contracting, I figured she was coming on about every stroke she made. The only reason I wasn't coming was the strong tight grip her little pussy had on the whole length of my shaft. I had never felt anything so tight.

A foot and calf went through my field of vision and I glanced up to see Connie rolling over and sitting up on the edge of the pool. As I looked back at Carol, Connie whispered, "Holy. Shit. She has the whole damned thing inside."

If Carol heard her, it didn't seem to matter, as she never missed a beat. I began to worry about her hurting herself. I shouldn't have because a minute or so later, she let out a yell that should have scared everyone for miles around and then she fell forward to lay absolutely still on my chest.

Connie sat there with her mouth hanging open as I checked the pulse in Carol's neck. It was very rapid but also very strong. "She's fine," said to Connie. "She just came enough to went."

With a giggle, Connie shook her head and asked, "How did she get all that dick inside that little pussy?"

"Where there is a will, there is a way. My only question is how is she going to get it out. I'm harder than ever from the grip she has on me."

Connie giggled again. "Now there is a problem every woman should have."

"And every man, for that matter."

Carol groaned softly and wiggled on my chest. A few moments later, she gave a jerk and lifted her head. Her eyes were open wide as she stared at me. "I... I... I...." she stammered quickly. Then she groaned again and laid her head back on my chest.

Connie laughed and whispered, "So there is life after the orgasm to end all orgasms."

Carol nodded her head and shivered hard. "Life yes, but not much energy."

"How does your little pussy feel?" Connie asked with a grin.

"Stuffed," Carol whispered and then groaned as her hips moved slightly. "Oh God, not again," she said loudly as her hips started to shake. A whine started deep in her chest and grew in volume.

With a grin, I cupped an ass cheek in each hand and pulled upward toward my head. Carol moved forward and my dick came grudgingly out of her tight pulsing pussy. The whine became a yell as my dick moved out slowly. It was like pulling the cork out of a wine bottle. By the time the head came free, Carol was out of it again.

"That went well, except for your neighbors that are calling the cops," Connie said and then laughed.

"What neighbors?" I asked. "The only one I have is the old man across the highway and he's deaf as a post."

"That's good to know."

I looked at my niece sharply. "Why is that?"

She grinned and replied, "I'm a lot noisier than she is when I come from riding a dick."

"Eating your pussy is one thing but...."

Her grin got bigger as she whispered, "I like a dick in my ass also but I've never had one nearly that big in either one. I'd probably scream bloody murder and pass out like her."

"With my luck your parents would show up about the time you did," I said sarcastically.

Connie laughed and shook her head. "It wouldn't be the first time they busted me. About the third time me and my first boyfriend got it on, they came home a day early from vacation. Talk about the shit hitting the fan. I was well old enough but that didn't seem to matter."

"Parents are funny that way. Especially if you're doing it in their house."

Carol groaned and lifted her head again. "Am I... uh... still alive?" She asked and then laid her head back down.

"It sounds like it," Connie said.

"How much... of that... damned thing... was in me?" Carol asked with a big shiver.

"All of it," Connie and I said at the same time and then laughed.

That brought Carol up on her arms with a wild eyed look. "No fucking way!"

"I knew I should have gotten some pictures," Connie said with a grin.

Carol groaned and laid back down on me. "Is it still hard?"

"Why? Do you want to ride it again," I asked sharply.

"Oh, hell no!" Carol replied quickly. "I bit off way more than my poor little pussy could chew. I was just wondering if I got the stuffing out of it."

Connie laughed. "You were the only thing stuffed from what I could see."

Carol groaned and pushed up on her arms again. She looked down at my face and grinned. Then she kissed me full on the lips. I returned the kiss and ran my hands up and down her slender back. She broke the kiss and looked down at me. "Well, how was it?"

I chuckled and said, "Like stuffing a salami in a red hot Pringles can. I wasn't sure whether I was going to be crushed or boiled or both."

Her grin got even bigger and then she frowned. "Then why didn't I get you off?"

"I think you had too tight a grip," I told her truthfully.

She got a wide eyed look and whispered, "Oh wow."

Connie reached over and swatted her girl friend on the ass. "Now get your skinny little ass up off Uncle Rick."

Carol looked at Connie and blinked about twice before she asked, "Why? I'm quite comfortable, thank you."

"Did you ever think that someone else might want to try that Salami in a Pringles can trick."

Carol giggled and came up on her hands and knees. She looked down between her legs and shivered at the sight of my hard, rampant dick. "Well, I'll be damned, it is still hard." Backing up, she moved down my body until her face was right above my dick.

Grinning up at me, she leaned down and took a long slow lick up the length of my shaft. As her tongue came off the head, she smacked her lips and whispered, "It's definitely Carol flavored from one end to the other."

She took another lick as she wrapped her fingers around the base. Lifting it up straight, she licked her lips and grinned as her eyes locked with mine. Her mouth opened and started toward the head of my dick. A hand slapped her lightly on top of the head. "Hey!" Carol said and looked up.

Connie was standing over her. "My turn," she said as she stepped across my hips and squatted above my upright dick.

"But, but, but...." Carol sputtered.

"Not this time, maybe later," Connie said with a laugh as she reached down to position the head of my dick against her hot slippery opening.

We both groaned long and loud as she sat down on me slowly. She was not as tight as Carol but I could still feel her as a hot cottony sheath along the length of my shaft as I went deeper and deeper. She did not stop moving until her ass was sitting on my hips. She shivered hard and took a long deep breath.

"Now its Connie flavored from one end to the other," Carol whispered.

Connie shivered again and then moaned softly. "I am so full." Then she sighed and lifted her hips several inches. "Oh yeah!" she said as she sat back down.

"Get you some," Carol said with a giggle as Connie rose up a little higher and then sat back down.

Between soft groans, I had noticed that Connie's clit was higher than Carol's was and not rubbing as she moved up and down slowly. This should be one hell of a ride, I thought as Connie got used to me being inside her. She was raising up higher each time and coming down harder, literally impaling herself. Her eyes were closed but she had this funny look on her face as if she did not believe what she was feeling or doing.

"Ride him cowgirl," Carol said with a laugh.

Connie groaned and placed her hands on my chest, leaning forward slightly. Her breasts were rolling around on her chest and my hands naturally went to them. When I gave them a gentle squeeze, she moaned and moved her hips faster. This rubbed her clit on my pelvic bone and she moaned even louder.

A few up and down strokes later, she gave out with a loud yell and stopped bouncing to just rub her clit hard and fast on me as the yell went up the scale. My thumbs and forefingers found her nipples and gave them a squeeze and a gently twist. Her mouth opened wider but the sound cut off abruptly. Her hips were now jerking as they rubbed back and forth.

A minute or so later, her hips slowed and she melted forward to lay on top of me. Carol chuckled and whispered, "I know that feeling well."

Connie groaned softly and shivered hard. Then she sighed and wiggled her hips. Her eyes popped open and she groaned loudly. "It's still hard."

"No way!" Carol said and then giggled. "I might suck on it but I ain't climbing back on until tomorrow at least."

"You're not even going to do that. I'm sleeping right here," Connie whispered and wiggled her hips again. "I'll go boom again if I even try to get off it."

"Well, I'm not sleeping out here tonight so you'd better figure something out." I told her with a grin.

She groaned and started to sit up. Her sex grabbed me tightly and her hips jerked. She laid back down quickly. "I... I told you."

Carol grinned and moved over behind Connie. She put her hands on each cheek of her friend's ass. Looking at me she said, "I'll push, you pull."

My hands were on Connie's back. I slide them down to her ass and spread her cheeks as I pulled lightly. Carol groaned as she leaned forward. A moment later, Connie gasped loudly as Carol's tongue zeroed in on her asshole. She tried to move her hips down but couldn't with me under her. She tried to move forward and part of my dick came free.

Connie gasped loudly and started to back up. Carol had followed her forward and now her tongue was jammed deep into Connie's asshole. Carol groaned loudly and Connie flexed her hips up and down, fucking herself on Carol's tongue in one direction and my dick in the other.

A few moments later, there was a hot flood along my shaft and a loud yell from Connie. She was coming again. Carol was groaning as her tongue entered and exited her best friends asshole. She had always though assholes were dirty but now....

About then Connie made a push with her legs and moved farther up my chest trying to get away from my dick and Carol's tongue. She succeeded with a moaning groan. "You guys are trying to kill me," she whispered a few seconds later.

Carol giggled. "You're the one who ordered the suicide mission."

"Why... why is that thing still hard?" Connie asked no one in particular.

"Amazement on my part," I replied with a grin. A moment later, I groaned deeply as Carol swallowed my dick almost to the hilt.

Her head came up slowly as she held a deep suction on me. After the head popped out of her mouth, she giggled and whispered, "Oh yeah, definitely Connie flavored from one end to the other." With that said, she swallowed me just as slowly.

When I groaned a second time, Connie chuckled and said, "She's at it again, right?"

"Oh yeah, and doing a mighty fine job of it also."

Connie pushed up and twisted around to look at her friend. "Holy shit. Where does she put all that dick?"

"One of those mysteries of science," I whispered and then groaned even deeper than before as I felt the head on my dick being jammed into Carol's throat.

"Has it reached her belly button yet?" Connie asked with a grin.

"The head is past her tensile," I replied and then groaned even louder as Carol bounced her head up and down. She was making a moaning groaning sound around the head and the vibrations were intense.

She suddenly lifted her head sharply holding a tight suction on my shaft, the overly sensitive head rubbing against the rood of her mouth. She was still making the moaning groaning sound and her hips were flexing wildly.

"She's off to the races again," Connie said with a laugh.

"So, so, am I," I said sharply as I raised my hips and jammed my dick deeper into Carol's hot mouth. She yelled around my dick and lifted her head as I started to come. She was sucking wildly, her tongue trying to be everywhere at once.