My Niece's Summer Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
My cousin's daughter comes to visit me for her 18th Summer.
15.4k words
4.65
44.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

"Yeah, Will I'm pulling into the garage at LAX right now."

"Alright, Jake. Take care of my little girl." Will replied.

"As if she was one of my own." I assured him.

"Oh, and one thing Jake.." Will added, "Abby is.. A little 'loose.' So keep an eye on her."

"Loose?" I thought to myself. That's a bit odd coming from a father whose oldest daughter just graduated high school.

I parked the car and headed into the baggage claim at LAX to greet my cousin's daughter, Abby.

"Uncle Jake!!" Abby exclaimed from across the airport as she sprinted towards me.

She hit me like an NFL linebacker and hugged me as tightly as she could; my arms were trapped at my side and my hands flared out sideways. I was a little caught off guard.

"Oh my God, Abby. I hardly recognized you!" I told her.

"I'm so happy to see you!" She said, without loosening her grip at all.

"Your dad let you outta the house dressed like that?!" I asked.

"God, no." She laughed. "Why? Don't you like it?"

"It's great. You look great. Like a little country girl in the big city."

My "niece" Abby is an eighteen year old girl from a small town in Tennessee; I attended her graduation a month prior to her coming to visit me in LA. It's safe to say that the small town girl I saw a month before in her cap and gown did not resemble the same girl that had her arms wrapped around me in the middle of the airport.

To paint the picture: her light brown hair was wild and wavy; meticulously curled and flowing down over her shoulders. She was wearing a short sleeve light green striped top with floral print; the neckline of her top was "V" shaped and it had three buttons near the top running down her chest - none of which were buttoned. She tied the bottom of the shirt into a bow which strapped her 32DD sized breasts tightly against her chest and she did not appear to be wearing a bra.

Her ice cold baby blue eyes were hidden behind a pair of rose gold tinted aviator sunglasses. Down below she had on the shortest pair of high waisted cut off daisy duke jean shorts which had frayed edges that wrapped tightly around her thick thighs and hugged her butt. Her boots were knee high and a brown suede material; she looked like she'd just walked from Downtown Nashville right into LAX airport.

"I'm glad you like my outfit." She smiled, "I was hoping to bring you a little taste of home."

A "little" girl she certainly was no more.

I've been living in Los Angeles for fourteen years; I left as soon as I turned 21 to pursue a career in the movie business. Bright eyed and hopeful, I thought I'd one day see my face on the big silver screen - however I quickly learned that acting was not for me. I realized I was a bit of a control freak and did not like being told what to do so I soon began writing my own scripts.

It took nearly 15 years for me to become an overnight success but success I had found. With several heavy hitting writing credits under my belt I was in the process of convincing a studio to let me direct my first feature length film but more on that later!

Abby is only 18 years old so she and I haven't spent a lot of time together; I moved away when she was four and I'd get so busy with work that there were years where I didn't return home for a visit even once - we were practically strangers and the age gap was so significant that she (and everyone else in the family) has always referred to me as "Uncle" Jake.

"I still can't believe I'm here, Uncle Jake!!" She exclaimed as I packed her luggage into the trunk of my red Porsche Cayenne. "Thank you for convincing dad to let me come visit for the summer."

I grew up an only child but my mother had two sisters of her own and they had four kids amongst themselves. So I grew up with four cousins - all of whom were older than me; my cousin Will being the oldest at 42. All four of my cousins had kids of their own bringing the grand total to ten little cousins with Abby being the oldest.

Like I said, we were from a small town in Tennessee so my entire family is close knit and heavily involved in each other's lives. Being the youngest of the family I never really felt like I fit in besides the fact that three out of four of my cousins were grass fed farm boys who were older, meaner and bigger than me (Abby's father being the biggest dickhead of the bunch) they're also extremely conservative and religious. Naturally as the black sheep of the family I fled for greener pastures.

But because we all grew up so close together in age my cousins were the closest thing I had to having brothers and a sister. Thus, "Uncle" Jake was born.

"So, how did you get past your dad wearing that outfit?" I asked.

"Last he saw of me, I was wearing a baggy hoodie and a pair of sweats." She laughed, "I slipped into the bathroom and changed before boarding the plane."

Sneaky girl...

"Speaking of, how was the flight?" I asked.

"It wasn't too bad. I slept for most of the time and watched some Netflix on my phone."

"Well, you picked a great time to fly into Los Angeles." I told her, "We probably won't get to do much of anything today. It's a bit of a drive back to my house."

LAX was only about 35 minutes from my house deep in the Hollywood Hills but it was 6 PM which is prime time for stop and go rush hour traffic up the 405 freeway. The GPS estimated it would take us about an hour and 20 minutes to get back.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"I am starving!!" Abby replied with an exaggerated eagerness that only an 18 year old girl could conjure.

We stopped off outside LAX and grabbed a burger at In 'n' Out before finally hitting the road.

When we arrived at my house it was nearly 8 PM and Abby had dozed "In 'n' Out" of consciousness. The animal style fries and burger put her into a food coma along with the monotonous daze of Los Angeles traffic. I couldn't believe it but I caught myself checking out her voluptuous rack and hour glass figure out of the corner of my eye a time or two. She was all but spilling out of the top she was wearing.

"Hey, we're here." I told her as I brushed a lock of her wavy hair from her face over and behind her ear.

"No way!!" Abby jumped out of her seat with her eyes wide. "This is where you live?!"

Granted my house wasn't considered a "mansion" by any means but it was perched about as far up as you can get in the hills of Hollywood and when compared to the single floor ranch style homes Abby and I grew up in it might as well have been a resort.

"Let me grab your bags and I'll give you a tour." I told her.

There's a two car garage below the dining room; I parked the Porsche SUV next to my brand new 2023 Chevy Corvette Stingray.

"Wow! Why didn't you bring this to the airport?!" She asked.

"We'd have to have left your bags at the baggage claim." I laughed.

We headed inside and up the stairs to the living room which has a pool table, a 98 inch flat screen TV, a fire place, and 10 foot tall retractable glass walls. One press of a button and the walls retract and you can walk right outside to the patio and pool area.

"Check this out." I told her as I pressed the button to open the walls.

"Oh my God." She gasped.

She ran through the living room and onto the terracotta tile that paves the backyard and leads right into the shallow end of the natural infinity swimming pool complete with rock structures and gives a nice panoramic view of the entire city.

"Look at all the lights!" She shouted.

"In LA we exchanged the stars for all the city lights." I told her.

She continued to look around and to her left she found the white net cot that was hanging from the dark burnt and smoky wood finished pergola. A bit of bright green turf grass and some palm trees strategically planted to block out anyone from seeing into the backyard and that was that.

"This is my room."

My room was probably as big as the house she grew up in and shared a wall with the living room which meant my bedroom also had glass walls and a view that overlooked the city... And with another touch of a button the 10 foot tall black out curtains will open and close themselves.

I had a giant king size bed with four posts on each corner of the bed with rails that went across to connect them; mesh curtains were hung and draped along the rails so that I could open and close them as I please. The sheets that lined the king size mattress are black and pure silk.

The sliding doors to my closet had 8 foot tall mirrors attached to them for a nice view from the bed.

The master bathroom attached to my room shared the same glass wall as the bedroom and living room. The shower was connected to the glass wall and overlooked the city; it's five feet wide and six feet long and there's a bench where you can sit along the wall.

"And this is your room."

The guest bedroom was by far the least exciting part of my house--Queen size bed, flat screen TV, and some cool LED lighting. I didn't have many guests and when I did it was just a couple friends staying over after a night of drinking and they certainly didn't care about views of the city.

"Your bathroom is across the hall and it's got a bathtub/jacuzzi combo as well as the shower." I told her. "Don't be afraid to use anything around the house. I want you to feel right at home."

"At home?" She laughed, "I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

"There's one more room and it's downstairs"

We walked down the stairs to the home theater room; it was relatively small for a theater room in the hills but it got the job done. One row of reclined seating and a 10 foot tall wall for projection complete with a legitimate cinema sound system.

"The walls are sound proofed in here so you can watch a movie or whatever as loud as you want."

She hugged me again and nestled her head into my chest.

"This is so amazing, Uncle Jake." She said, "You really have no idea how much it means to me that you're going to let me stay here for the summer."

"Of course." I told her, "I'm glad you're here."

Abby dragged her bags to the guest bedroom and began to unpack.

"Need anything?" I asked. "I'm about to hit the shower."

"No, thank you." She said, "I'll probably hop in the shower myself and get to bed. I'm still running on central time!"

We went our separate ways and I crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep. A few hours go by when I'm suddenly awakened by the crashing of the ice maker on the refrigerator pouring into an empty glass.

"Hmm.. I wonder if she's having trouble sleeping." I thought to myself. "I suppose I should check and see."

All the lights in the house are off as I make my way to the kitchen; I could only see the faint yellow glow coming from the small bulb in the refrigerator. As my eyes adjusted to the dramatic lighting the silhouette of Abby becomes more clear. She's bent over at the waist with only a slight bend in her knee; with one hand on the refrigerator door.

Her hair was still damp from the shower and draped over one of her shoulders; she's wearing a tiny white crop top t-shirt and a pair of black booty shorts that are hiked all the way up her cooch.

"Can't sleep?" I asked as I flipped the switch to the overhead light.

"Oh!" Abby shrieks as I she jumps out of her skin, startled. "Fuck! You scared me."

My eyebrows shoot up as my eyes widen.

"Woops." She says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to swear."

"Don't sweat it." I laughed, "Want me to pour you something to drink?"

"No, you don't have to." She says, "I was just looking to see what you have."

She turned back to the fridge and bent over just as she had been before she knew I was watching. Now, with the light on I could clearly see her; her vagina looked as if it was literally trying to eat the small pair of shorts she was wearing. They fit almost as if she was wearing a thong and nothing else. Her bare ass cheeks were out and only a small dividing line was hiding the rest of her private areas; I'd swear I could see both of her lips peeking out at me.

She turned to the island bar counter top behind her and began to pour herself a glass of lemonade. The tiny white t-shirt she was wearing was low cut and nearly see through; it'd clearly been through the wash hundreds of times and was beginning to wear thin. It was cropped so short that the underside of her boobs were falling out of the bottom and I could perfectly see her little pink nipples which were hard as rocks and poking through.

"Did I wake you?" She asked.

"What?" I snapped out of my gaze, "Oh, no. I was just lying in bed and thought I'd see how you were doing."

"I can't seem to fall asleep." She said. "I must have slept weird on the flight. I have a huge kink in my neck."

"I've got some melatonin if you'd like that."

"Yes, please." She responded, sipping on her lemonade.

As I made my way back to my bedroom, I heard her yell from the kitchen.

"Would you mind rubbing my neck for a bit?"

I hesitated.

"Uhh... Sure. No problem." I told her as I gently closed the medicine cabinet and stared back at myself in the mirror.

I headed back to the kitchen but Abby was already in her room.

"I'm in here." She called out.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed with one leg crossed over top of the other holding her neck and taking a sip of her lemonade.

"Here's the melatonin." I told her as she quickly popped two in her mouth.

I sat down on the bed beside her and asked her where it was stiff; she pointed it out and slightly turned her back toward me so I could reach the spot. I placed one hand on the side of her neck and the other on her shoulder and began to softly massage the area.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Much better." She said, as she began to wiggle around and get comfortable.

She leaned back so that her lower back was resting on my lap. I pulled one leg up on the bed and left one foot flat on the ground; she laid back further and was now sitting between my legs. The back of her head was resting on my chest as I gently rubbed her neck and shoulders. She let out a soft groan.

"That feels so good, Uncle Jake."

I could tell she was starting to get sleepy and as her eyes began to close my eyes began to wander as I glanced down over her shoulder I could see her huge tits beneath the small night shirt due to the low cut. With the warmth of her body against mine and the cool dampness of her hair pressing against my chest I could feel the hair on my arms starting to stand up; blood was flowing and the bulge in my shorts began to grow.

"My God." I thought.

"I think you're starting to fall asleep."

She smiled.

"I think you're right." She said, without even opening her eyes.

I placed one hand on the center of her back and leaned her forward just enough to stand. I laid her head down on the pillow and tucked her in for bed.

"Goodnight." I said as I flipped the switch to the lamp beside her bed.

"Goodnight, Uncle Jake." She whispered softly under her breath.

"Fuck." I thought to myself as I got under the covers of my own bed.

"I didn't realize I was going to be living with a hot girl for the next two and a half months--this is going to be harder than I thought."

I tossed and turned in my bed all night trying to fall asleep but every time I closed my eyes my brain would create an even more wild and vivid image of Abby asleep in the next room.

"No way she's going to sleep with that outfit on" I thought. "Surely it'd be loose and uncomfortable. She'd get tangled up."

I started to think about how she'd stripped down right after I left the room. The loose t-shirt would easily fly over her head as she dropped it on the ground beside her. The shorts were so tight that she'd have to press both of her feet flat on the bed to lift her hips in the air to tug them down over her fat ass. Was she clean shaven or did she have pubic hair? I wondered if the shorts would be wet. I wondered if she was wet. Was it because of me? Or was it because they were basically inside of her?

"As if she was one of my own."

My mind flipped back to the conversation I'd had earlier in the day with my cousin Will.

"As if she was one of my own." I thought. "My own daughter."

That's enough of that. I glanced over at the clock on my nightstand.

"3:00 AM"

Time for bed. My mind shut down and I drifted off to sleep.

I opted to take the week off from work so that I could give Abby a traditional tour of Los Angeles. The next morning as soon as I made my way into the living room I heard the heavy foot stomps of an excited teenager as she ran into the room.

"Do I look pretty, Uncle Jake?" She yelled.

"Let me get a good look at you." I said.

She bounced up and down like a ball of energy and did a quick 360 spin and kicked one leg up so it was bent at a 90 degree angle at the knee. Giddy as could be.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

She was wearing a tight cropped maroon short sleeved sweater shirt; though the shirt had a deep scoop neck it was much more conservative than the two shirts she wore the day before and she was actually wearing a bra this time. Her breasts were pushed together high and tight and it really accentuated how small her waist is. The skirt she was wearing was light pink and had floral designs; it was high waisted and on the shorter side of things, so if she was to bend over someone was going to get a good show.

I was beginning to notice a trend: low cuts, cropped tops, and flowers.

She was wearing low top traditional vans sneakers that were solid black with white soles. The outfit really showcased just how long her legs were for only being a whopping 5'4.

"You look very pretty." I told her with a smile.

If there was one word to describe my niece it would be: Healthy.

She was an all star athlete who started out playing soccer and softball and finished up her high school career as a varsity cheerleader. Add in the fact that she's got strong country fed farm genetics, eats good and is active and you have one healthy girl. She's 5'4 and weighs around 135 lbs and if I had to guess, I'd say she's got a 24 inch waist with wide hips, thick thighs and a big ass. Her body is toned and still somehow soft in all the right places.

"You really think so?" She smiled while biting her tongue.

"Of course! You're beautiful." I told her. "Now, what should we do first today?"

The next couple of days consisted of things anyone who's never been to LA would want to do. I took her to the Griffith Observatory, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Santa Monica Pier, and Venice Beach. We grabbed hot dogs at Pink's Hot Dogs and milkshakes at Mel's Diner.

"I was thinking, why don't we go shopping over on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills today."

"Rodeo Drive?" She laughed, "I don't think I'd be able to afford anything there!"

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "It's on me."

"Are you serious!?"

"Of course." I told her. "Say, have you talked to your dad at all since you've been here?"

"He's texted me a few times." She said, "I talked to him on the phone the other night. I think he's jealous he can't drop everything and come to LA for a week."

"He's more than welcome to."

"Yeah, well.. That's what happens when you have three kids, two ex-wives, and another baby on the way." She said, half rolling her eyes.

We spent the day walking the street of Rodeo Drive trying on all kinds of expensive outfits at all the different shops. Our first stop was a dress shop.

"Oh my gosh!" She shouted, "Look at this one. It's so pretty!"

She grabbed the dress from the rack and asked to try it on.

"What do you think?" She asked as she burst out of the fitting room and turned to look at herself in the mirror.

She was wearing a dark maroon draping dress that was flowing over her thick body with gold chains as straps which met in the middle to tie around her neck giving her a chain collar look to hold the dress on her body. She slowly spun around to display the full appearance of the dress. It was short; riding high on her thighs the way she likes. The top plunged down and bunched upon her breasts giving her massive cleavage; the backside was completely open all the way down to just above the dent in the arch of her lower back. If she turned to the side you could see the side of her boobs and that she clearly wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers