My Niece's Summer Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers

"Wow." I said, nearly speechless. "That looks amazing."

"Really?" She said, "Can I have it?!"

"That's why we're here." I laughed.

She lunged forward and hurled herself into my arms.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"See anything else you like?" I asked.

There was one other dress that caught her eye; this dress was much more traditional and was a nice Cornflower Blue color. It had small spaghetti style straps and fit tightly on her body - top to bottom. It was much longer than the other dress and stopped just above her knee; there was a slit on one side that rode about halfway up her thigh.

"Classy." I said, "Very classy."

"Hmm.." She said as we were leaving the dress shop. "What about a bathing suit?"

"Sure."

We found a good spot for swimsuits and naturally she hit the rack and again the fitting room. She'd lowered it down to two and wanted to pick the right one.

"Uncle Jake?" She yelled from the stall of the dressing room.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can you come in here?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"I don't know if I should walk out into the store dressed like this." She yelled back.

I asked the sales associate if it would be alright if I stepped into the fitting room and they gave me the go ahead. I walked through the hall and stopped when I reached Abby's stall and leaned back against the wall.

"Alright, open up." I told her, "Let's see it."

She pulled the curtain to the side and stayed standing in the stall.

"Uncle Jake?" She asked.

My mouth must have been hanging wide open. Perhaps I was even drooling.

"Fuck." I said.

"What?" She laughed and started to get bashful. She used her arms to cover her breasts and began to blush.

"Huh?" I stumbled. "No, it's great. You look great. I really like that one."

I'm ashamed to say I was stunned and in awe because of the red bikini she was wearing on full display for me and me alone. The top was quite traditional and held her 32DD breasts tight; it had straps that led up to the back of her neck and tied off so the back was open much like the dress she'd just bought. The bikini bottom however fit a little more loose in the front and was very low cut; it draped deep and the line appeared to stop just above the slit of the top of her vagina. It had two strings on each side that tied together on each side of her waist to hold them up.

I suppose I was speechless because the question I'd asked myself a few nights prior while laying in bed was finally answered.

"Was she clean shaven or did she have pubic hair?"

She was NOT and I repeat, NOT clean shaven. She was intentionally shaved and smooth along the line of her waist but a little furth down and she had a beautiful little bush that was perfectly kempt and maintained.

She laughed.

"Okay, stay there. I'll show you the next one."

I didn't hear a word she said as she turned and closed the curtain behind her. I was lost in deep thought thinking about what she looked like behind that curtain completely naked.

"And here's the second one.." She said.

Fortunately this time I snapped out of my day dream and didn't allow anything inappropriate to fall out of my mouth.

"Wow." I said. "That one is special."

This swimsuit is best described as an autumn orange. It's classier than the red one she was just wearing but it definitely shows off more skin. It was a one piece that had small straps over the shoulders, covered most of her chest but was open on the side so her boobs were popping out, and it formed a "V" shape the further down her body it went. Her bush was concealed behind the one piece although more of her lower pubic area was shown; it was more on the sides near the crease of her hips and thighs.

"You think?" She giggled as she did a quarter turn and bounced up and down.

Her ass bounced along with her and she gave it a little shake for me.

The back was left open and the bottom half of the suit had straps around the hips that went around to the back. The back had a thong bottom and was hiked all the way up her ass and riding up her lower back; there was not much left to the imagination with this one.

"Jesus, Abby." I scoffed, a bit embarrassed. "I'm still your Uncl--"

She giggled like a young girl would and then closed the curtain behind her. I looked down at my pants and realized I was sporting a rock solid cock; I could even feel pre-cum beginning to drip right from the tip.

"Don't let your dad see you in that one." I joked. "And definitely don't tell him I bought it for you."

"Okay, Uncle Jake." She laughed again, "It'll be our little secret."

After she was dressed and ready to go we made our way to the check out counter; she leaned over and fell shoulder first into my chest and I put my arm around her head and rested a hand on her shoulder.

Neither of us said a word. But we were both... Bubbly.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Would it be too much to go lingerie shopping... With my Uncle?" She asked.

I paused.

"It couldn't possible be any 'more' than what we just went shopping for." I said, not knowing how to respond. "Just don't ask me to watch you try it on."

"Of course not." She smiled and winked.

Our last stop she ended up picking out several pairs of panties and thongs; a bra set to match (all while I pretended not to pay attention as she held them up to her body). A distressed and faded blood orange crop topped hoodie, a cornflower blue spaghetti strap camisole top with pajama bottoms to match, and a silky smooth mesh light blue floral kimono style robe.

"You are literally the best, Uncle Jake." She said. "Thank you so much. I had so much fun today."

Little does she know, I also had "so much fun today." Perhaps, a little too much.

We grabbed dinner nearby and headed back to the house.

"I'm gonna hit the hay a little early tonight." I told her, "I'm going back to work tomorrow."

"Aww." She sighed. "Already?"

"Unfortunately." I told her. "You'll be fine. You can finally go and visit your friend. What's her name?"

"Sara."

"And how do you know her again?" I asked.

"We grew up together." She says. "She's going to school out here."

"Alright, let me know if you need anything at all. Do you have the Uber app?"

"Yes." She laughs. "I have the Uber app... You're starting to sound like a real dad."

"Hey, I'm not your dad." I joked. "Don't call me if you get stranded somewhere and need a ride. That's what Uber is for."

I patted her on the head and wished her goodnight.

"Good morning, Uncle Jake!" Abby shouted. "I hope you're hungry. I cooked you breakfast."

"Aw, you really didn't have to do that." I told her.

"After all the amazing things you bought me yesterday!" She said, "I had to repay the favor somehow. Now, sit sit."

She cooked up a nice plate of bacon and eggs.

"Do you want me to make you some coffee?" She asked.

"Yes, please."

She poured a cup of coffee for me and a cup of orange juice for herself.

"Hey.. Do you mind if I sleep in your bed after you've gone to work?" She asked.

"In my bed?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know.. I've just gotten so used to being around you." She said, "It's going to be weird not having you around the house... And besides, you've got black out curtains!"

"Okay. Sure." I said. "Go ahead and crawl into my bed."

"Yay! Thanks Uncle Jake." She said as she ran around the counter and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I finished up my breakfast and headed out the door.

"That was strange." I thought.

On the way to work my mind began to wander just as it had been quite often since Abby arrived. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing and why she really wanted to sleep in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about that silky kimono she was wearing when I left.. And more importantly what she was wearing underneath it. Surely she wouldn't strip down to the nude and sleep in her Uncle's bed?

"But she did seem to be having a blast yesterday teasing me..." I thought.

"Maybe Will was right." I thought. "Maybe she is a little loose."

Around lunch time I decided to text her and see if she'd gotten up for the day.

"Any plans for that day?" I asked.

"Nope. Just gonna lounge around today. Might go for a swim in a bit!" she replied.

"A swim?" I thought to myself.

I started to imagine how she'd look soaking wet in those swimsuits I bought for her the day before. What if she went skinny dipping?

"I could check the security cameras...." I thought.

No, I'd better not.

I fought the urge. But alas, temptation gave in. So I opened up the security camera app on my phone. I decided that I wouldn't check any of the cameras in the common areas of the house. (The bed and baths did not have cameras, of course). I was only going to check one camera--the backyard patio.

...And sure enough, she was out there.

But to my surprise, she wasn't swimming or even dressed for a swim at all.

She was just kicked back and lounging in the cot that was hanging from the pergola. She wasn't doing much of anything and just appeared to be scrolling through her phone.

Suddenly, I noticed she wasn't scrolling at all. She was snapping pictures of herself!

I watched as she tossed and turned on the cot to get the right angles. She slid one sleeve of the robe off her shoulder and pushed her chest out and held the camera at an arms length away before snapping the photo. She was wearing one of the bra and panty sets that she got yesterday.

She stood up and placed the camera on the table, took a step forward and turned her back to the camera; she dropped the robe down over both shoulders now and let it drape down under butt and around her thighs and posed. She was wearing a tiny black g-string thong--tinier than the one piece bikini thong I'd seen her in yesterday; it was essentially just one string up the crack of her ass and that was it.

"God damn." I thought. "I gotta stop."

I closed the app on my phone and went back to work. My cock was throbbing so hard that it hurt.

I got home around 7 PM and Abby was nowhere to be found in the house. So I stepped out back to see if she was swimming or still lounging about on the cot.

"Abs?" I called out, "You out here?"

I checked the pool--nothing. I wandered around to the side of the yard to the pergola.

Well, I found her.

I was once again speechless. My jaw dropped. No words would come out.

She was fast asleep--completely nude and lying half way on her side, her right arm was up and behind her head with the back of her head resting on her hand. Her left arm was draped across her chest with her hand cupping one of her breasts. Her knees were bent, laying on top of one another and pulled towards her like she was balled up. I could see the bush of her pubic hair sneaking out between her thighs. My mouth was literally watering. This wasn't my little niece from Tennessee. This was a full grown woman.

"A--Ab--Abby" I stuttered.

Her eyes slowly started to open.

"Abby!" I said again, sternly this time. "What the fuck!"

I turned my head and covered my eyes with my hand.. As if I hadn't just taken a couple minutes to admire her body.

She sat straight up and folded her legs criss-cross. She had no shame. No embarrassment. She didn't even try to cover up her tits. She let her arms hang and her hands rested on her thighs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

She laughed.

"OH shit!" She said, "I totally fell asleep out here!"

"Why are you naked?!" I asked.

"I'm so sorry, Uncle Jake." She said, "I was tanning!! I didn't want to get tan lines."

"Okay, okay. Fine." I said, "Would you mind putting your robe on?"

"Oh yeah. Of course. Obviously." She said. "It's by the pool, would you mind getting it for me?"

I walked over by the pool and grabbed her robe off the chair.

"Here you go." I said, as I handed it back to her with my head turned.

She reached out and grabbed the robe.

"Thanks, Uncle Jake." She giggled.

As I tried to pull away she held onto my hand tightly; both of us holding the kimono while she was holding my hand.

"Uncle Jake..." She whispered.

"What?" I asked, my head still turned.

"Uncle Jake." She said again, this time tugging on my arm.

I turned my head towards her with my eyes to the sky.

"Uncle Jake.. Look at me." She said as she pulled my arm downwards toward her.

I looked down and made direct eye contact with her; her big doughy baby blue eyes locked onto mine. I could feel myself starting to melt in her hand.

"I missed you today."

"I missed you too, Abby." I said without breaking eye contact. "Now, get dressed."

I went back in the house and decided to hop in the shower. My cock was so hard I had to stroke myself. I was as equally turned on as I was... Conflicted. What was that all about? She's my niece. What is wrong with me? I stroked quickly and busted as fast as I could hoping the post nut clarity would relieve me.

But it didn't. In fact, it made me want her even more. I turned the shower head over to cold and stood in it for 30 seconds.

I got dressed and went back to the living room.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Jake." She said, "Are you mad at me?"

I didn't respond.

"I'm sorry." She said again.

"I'm not mad." I told her. "You just didn't want any tan lines. I wouldn't either."

She picked up on the joke and we both laughed breaking the tension.

"How about I order us something for delivery for dinner?" I asked.

"That sounds good to me." She smiled.

Abby turned on a TV show, we had our dinner, and headed for our bedrooms.

"Knock knock" I said, standing outside Abby's bedroom door.

"Come in." She says.

"Are you dressed?" I asked.

"Yeeees. I'm dressed." She sighed.

No funny business this time; she was sitting in bed with her legs covered wearing a black t-shirt leaned against the headboard watching TV on her laptop.

"You know you could hook that up to the TV in here." I said. "There's an HDMi chord connected to the back of the TV."

"I don't mind watching like this. Especially at night. I don't want to wake you." She said.

"Alright, well I just wanted to say goodnight. I'm about to go down for the long nap."

"Okay, goodnight Uncle Jake." She said.

"...Next time maybe give me a heads up if you're gonna be walking around the house naked." I said. "That way I can give you a chance to get dressed."

Those big blue eyes of hers rolled over into the back of her head.

"I know. I messed up." She groaned.

Just as I started to close the door behind me I leaned back in and added.

"For what it's worth...." I said under my breath pausing for a moment. "You looked amazing."

"Oh, hey." Abby called out before I could close the door. "I think Sara wants to take me to the beach tomorrow."

"Which beach?" I asked.

"Venice beach, I think."

"Okay, just be careful." I told her, "Some strange creatures down there."

"Alright." She laughed.

"Goodnight."

The next morning Abby was nowhere to be found throughout the house. I left around 9:00 AM; her bedroom door was wide open. She must have left with her friend Sara. The girl had made a good point... It did feel weird not having her around the house.

I shot Abby a text message around 11:00 AM.

"Hey, how's the beach?"

To no response.

In fact, I didn't hear from her all day until about 6:00 PM.

Her texts read as followed:

"Uncle jAke!!"

"Come to Venice?"

"Please come pick me up!"

I texted her back asking if everything was okay and she assured me she was fine.

"Alright, I'll see you in about 35 minutes."

"YAy!!!" She texted back.

I texted her letting her know I was there and waiting for her at the lot across the street.

"Come get meeee" She replied.

"Okay...." I thought.

I parked the Porsche at the lot across the street from the main beach entrance and made my way across the boardwalk. After a few minutes of scanning up and down the coast line I finally spotted her; she was standing at the edge of the beach where the ocean meets the sand wearing the red bikini we bought on Rodeo.

I started heading towards her when she turned around and spotted me.

"Hey!!" She shouted from afar. "Jake!!"

That was the first time she didn't call me "Uncle" Jake.

She sprinted towards me and once again threw herself into my arms; only this time she jumped and wrapped both her arms around my neck and threw one of her legs around my body, soaking wet. I caught her and held her tight as she threw me off balance; my arms went around her waist and one of my hands slipped down and grabbed a nice handful of her ass.

"I missed you so much!!" She said, now with both legs locked around my waist.

"Holy shit." I laughed. "You're trashed, aren't you?"

"What?!" She gasped. "No. No. Of course not."

"Of course not." I laughed as I sat her back down on her feet.

She was barely able to stand on her own.

"So where is this Sara girl." I asked, "And who got you the booze?"

"Uh-oh." She said, "Am I in trouble again?"

"No, of course not." I winked. "I'm glad you asked me to come pick you up."

Abby introduced me to her friend Sara who might as well have been the complete opposite of my niece. Aside from being the same height--Sara looked as if she weighed 30 lbs less than Abby; she was a very small girl. Although I will admit she was just as fit as Abby and her little ass was looking especially tight in her bikini.

"Abby has told me so much about you." She said--just as drunk as my niece.

We chit chatted for a bit and I convinced Abby it was time for us to get going. Sara had other friends at the beach and Abby assured me they took an Uber to the beach as per my suggestion and would be taking an Uber home.

I grabbed Abby's book bag that she'd packed her clothes in and headed back to the car--the sun was starting to set and LA can be cool at night, especially at the beaches.

"Do you want to put your clothes on over top of your swimsuit?" I asked.

"No, it's okay." She slurred. "I'm still all wet."

The wind started to pick up and blow in the cool summer night breeze.

"Uncle Jake." She said, "Put your arm around me."

She wrapped one arm around my waist and pushed my arm out of the way using her head. I put my arm around her as she leaned on me for support to stay standing up straight.

"You aren't gonna tell my dad about this are you?" She asked.

I laughed.

"No, Abby. I'm not going to tell your dad."

I tossed her bag in the back of the car and walked her to the passenger side.

"I wanna ride in the backseat!" She said.

"Okay."

I opened the passenger door and helped her in.

"How long is it gonna take for us to get home?" She asked.

"Probably 40 minutes or so." I told her.

"Ughhh that's so long!" She shouted, like only a drunk teenager could.

I hopped on the road and we drove in silence for about 10 minutes; I glanced in my read view mirror and saw that Abby was kicked back in the middle seat of the backseat of the SUV. She had one arm spread wide and resting on the back of the seat and her other arm cocked at the elbow with her hand pressed against her head for support. You could tell by the look in her eyes she was still buzzing from the drinks.

She rubbed her thighs together and wiggled around in the seat; she raised her legs and put the on the center console crossed on top of one another. At this point she was essentially kicked back and laid out from the backseat to the front. She'd kicked her sandals off and was nudging my arm with one of her feet.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I pulled up to a red light and turned back to look at her.

She shot up from her seat and pulled her legs back into the backseat; she leaned far up with her ass on the edge of the seat. Grinning from ear to ear she placed her hand on her face and asked:

"Did you really mean what you said last night?"

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers