My Niece's Summer Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I say last night?" I asked.

"You said that I looked amazing."

"Oh, yeah.."

"Did you mean it?" She asked.

There was a long pause of silence.

The light turned green.

She flew back into the seat, crossed her arms, and huffed and puffed pouting because she didn't get an answer.

I watched her in the rear view.

"I saw the way you looked at me when I tried this bikini on." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

She flew back to the edge of the seat with her head leaned forward towards the front and whispered in my ear.

"I said, I saw the way you were looking at me when I was trying my outfits on."

"Yeah, and?" I asked, playfully.

I turned once towards her once again--only this time she was sitting so close that I nearly thrust my face into her breasts. I was stunned.

She laughed.

The strap on her bikini had started to come undone on one side and I could see her nipple was starting to poke it's head out at me.

"Fix your strap." I told her before returning my attention to the road.

"Oh!" She shouted, "I forgot."

She jumped back into the backseat as she did a 180 and leaned over into the very back of the car.

"I'm getting your seat all wet." She laughed as she rifled through her bag.

My eyes were glued to the read view mirror as those tiny bikini bottoms she had on were just begging to come off. The further she leaned into the back the higher the bottoms rode up her ass.

She pulled the towel out and continued to sit on her knees in the backseat.

"Hey!" She yelled as she turned her head towards me. "Were you checking out my ass?"

"What?" My head snapped back. "You know, you're crazy."

She laughed.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "You don't like it?"

She gave it a shake and started to bounce up and down. I turned my eyes back on the road.

"Uncle Jake." She whispered. "Look at me."

"C'mon Abby, stop it." I said. "Would you sit down."

She continued to flaunt her round ass in the backseat until I couldn't take it anymore and looked in the rear view mirror.

"Ha!" She laughed, "I caught you."

"Okay, you got me." I said, "Now will you sit down."

"Do you wanna touch it?" She said under her breath--her drunken courage wavering.

"What?!"

"Do you want to touch me?" She said softly, only this time I was sure of what she said.

"Abby..." I muttered.

She flipped back around and sat appropriately in her seat.

Only this time she spread her legs wide and put her feet on the back of each of the front seats.

"What are you doing now?" I asked as I glanced in the mirror.

"Look." She said as she ran her hand down her body and placed it on the crotch of her bikini bottom.

I could see her bush poking out of the top of the bikini. She ran her fingers through it and continued to run one finger down her slit over top of the bikini; she swirled her fingers around in a circle where her clit would be.

"Fuck." I said under my breath. "You've got to be kidding me."

She thrusted her hips forward and raised her ass off the seat.

"Look." She said again.

We pulled up to a red light. My eyes shot for the mirror. I didn't look away.

She giggled.

She slowly ran her fingers to the side where the crease of her pelvis was; she slipped one finger underneath the bikini and slowly pulled it to the side. My heart was racing and my cock was throbbing; I felt like I was beginning to sweat.

"Is this really about to happen?" I asked myself.

Surely enough.. She continued to pull the bottoms to the side over the hump of her labia and across the slit until she reached the other side. Exposing her entire pussy and ass to me. She ran one finger down the lips of her vagina and pressed the tip of her finger into the opening; she slowly ran it back up and massaged the clit with the wetness she'd pulled from within.

The car behind me laid on the horn--the trance was broken. It was a solid green. I stepped on the gas.

Abby laughed and released the hold she had on the bikini and it snapped back to form. She caught me looking in the mirror and pressed the tip of the finger she'd just touched herself with to the tip of her tongue.

I was speechless. Rock hard and speechless.

She leaned forward again only this time she crawled halfway up to the front seat; her elbows placed on the center console while sitting on her knees with her back arched and her feet propped up on the backseat. She was looking down at my pants.

"Do you wanna taste it?" She asked as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"Abby."

She rubbed her hand along my thigh.

"Stop."

Her hand continued up my thigh and started to cross over to the center of my pants. I felt her fingers brush again my cock and I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"C'mon." She said, "Taste me."

She reached back and between her legs with her other hand and slipped a finger into her vagina.

She sat up so that she was now eye level with me. I was trying my hardest not to break my concentration on the road.

"Here." She whispered into my ear as she placed her finger on my lips. "Taste."

"No." I told her.

She ran her finger across my bottom lip and around to the top. I could feel the moisture from her pussy. I wanted to badly to lick my lips. I couldn't give in--I had to put an end to this.

"Hey!" I shouted excitedly. "I've got an idea!"

I quickly stopped off at the closest Target.

"Wait in the car." I told her. "Seriously, wait here. I cannot get caught with a drunk teenager."

I returned to the car with a couple bags and a bottle of chilled Starbucks Frappuccino--hoping it would sober her up a bit.

"Drink this." I told her.

"What's in the bags?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it." I told her.

She sipped on the Frappuccino until we arrived back at the house. She seemed to have calmed down, at least.

"Are you good?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied.

I grabbed her backpack and the target bags and headed upstairs.

"Are you gonna tell me what's in the bags now?" She asked.

"Nope."

I pressed the switch to open the glass doors that led to the backyard and quickly hurried to the water spicket.

Abby headed to the bathroom and when she returned..

"Hey, catch this." I yelled as I gently lobbed a huge water gun to her and immediately started spraying her with my own.

She flinched.

"Oh my God!" She yelled, "No fair. I wasn't ready."

I ran deeper into the yard as she chased me.

We went back and forth shooting each other with the water guns and laughing our asses off until we were both soaking wet--me still dressed in my work clothes. The sun had set and the backyard lights were dimly illuminating our warzone. The city lights glistened in the distance.

"It's cold out." She said.

"Yeah, let me turn on the heat lamp."

I switched on the heat lamp and turned around to find Abby standing directly in front of me. She grabbed my wrists and used them to pull herself closer to me while placing my hands on her hips. She opened her legs and pressed her vagina against my leg and looked up at me.

I could feel my cock beginning to swell and I knew she could as well. I looked down and her bright blue eyes were glowing in the dark. She held my wrists tightly and made sure to keep my wrists held tightly around her waist. She stepped onto her tip toes to lean her head closer to my face; I moved closer to her and pressed my forehead against hers.

I took a deep breath.

She placed her hand on my cheek and angled my face so that we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Kiss me." She said.

"I can't."

"Please." She begged. "Just kiss me."

"Abby..."

"Okay." She said, "I understand."

I brushed her hair back of her ear. We both let out a sigh of deep frustration although neither of us were mad at the other; we were both sexually tense.

So I did the only thing I could think of...

And tossed her into the pool.

"Oh my GOD!!" She popped up out of the pool. "You're such a jerk!"

I popped my shirt off and dove in right over here head.

"Don't be so dramatic." I said popped my head out of the water and drying off my eyes. "It's a heated pool."

I backed up until I was leaned against the rock structure on the opposite side of the pool.

"Well?" I asked. "Don't have anything to say now?"

Abby slowly swam over to me and pressed her body against me again.

"I'm not crazy." She said.

"No, you're not." I assured her.

"Then why won't you kiss me?" She asked.

I didn't answer.

We drifted over to the edge of the infinity pool; my back still against the wall.

"This has been the best week of my life."

We both sat silent in the water.

"Okay." I said.

I grabbed her by the arm and pushed myself away from the wall spinning her around so that her back was to me and she was looking towards the city lights. I wrapped one arm around her neck and slipped the other in the water around her waist; I grabbed her tightly and pulled her back so that her ass was pressed against my throbbing erection.

"Just one kiss." I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head to the side and placed her hand on my neck and cradled my head.

I slowly moved towards her face until our lips finally met and locked. My hand slowly moved up her body and I grabbed the breast cup of the bikini top and yanked it to the side to grab ahold of her breasts. She pushed back against me and I could feel her firm butt grinding against me--pressing against my hard cock; our lips never moved. Our tongues never touched. We were both frozen in place.

Once our lip lock was broken I released my grip on her and waded backwards in the water; her legs were shaking. She let out a soft moan and leaned forward against the wall of the pool.

"Fuck." I heard her whisper under her breath.

She fixed her crooked top and covered her tits back up and turned towards me.

I looked her in the eyes.

"Bed time." I said sincerely.

"Okay." She said.

"I'll get you a towel."

I grabbed a couple of towels from inside and came back out; she was still wading around in the pool. She walked out of the shallow end and I wrapped the towel around her shoulders and swaddled her; I placed my hand on her lower back.

"That's it." I told her, "No more. We tell no one."

She nodded.

"Thank you, Uncle Jake."

I saw her off to her bedroom and then hit the shower; I stroked myself again before drowning out the sexual tension with ice cold water. I hoped Abby would do the same.

I kept my distance for the next couple of days. I told her I was working longer hours. Really I was trying to avoid her and the whole situation. Maybe she'd get it out of her system or maybe she'd forget. Hell, maybe she'd meet someone her own age and he could take care of it. The only thing I knew for sure was.. I could not be the one to take care of it. At least that's what I kept trying to convince myself of.

The weekend rolled around and Abby saw her opportunity to corner me. I had no excuse as to why or how I could avoid her any longer.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I know you've been avoiding me." She said. "We've hardly spoke since that day you picked me up from the beach."

"I've just been busy with work."

Abby's eyes fall to the floor and her smile that I'd grown so used to seeing was nowhere to be found. Her face drooped. Her posture was slumped. She was clearly feeling down about the whole thing.

"Hey." I told her as I placed my hand beneath her chin and angled her face up to look at me. "How about we have a little cook out tomorrow? Just you and me."

"Okay!" She said, perking back up. "We can cook out and have a pool day."

I hit the grocery store and bought us a couple steaks; Abby was wearing the Autumn orange one piece bathing suit I bought her. She prepared the grill and was already blasting music when I returned.

"Grills all warmed up!" She shouted as she heard me come in through the front door.

"Great!" I yelled back. "I'm gonna change into my trunks."

I popped my shirt off and jumped into my swim trunks. I grabbed my black pair of Ray Bans sunglasses and headed to the patio.

"So what have you been up to at work?" She asked as we sat down to enjoy our steaks.

"Well, I've got a script that I wrote and we've been trying to find a studio that will buy it."

"That should be easy, right?" She asked. "You've written a lot of things."

"I've got a couple solid credits under my belt but... I want to sell this script with myself attached to direct."

"Oh, wow!" She said, "That would be amazing."

"We've had some good meetings and my agent thinks we're getting close."

"Fingers crossed." She said.

"Fingers crossed."

We finished up and hit the lounge chairs by the pool. I kicked back to soak in the rays and work on my tan.

"I'm gonna go for a dip." Abby said as she tip toed down through the shallow end of the pool.

She drifted around the pool as I drifted off to sleep while listening to the soft splish splash of the water.

Little did I know.. Abby had ulterior motives for our little family cookout.

While she was floating around the pool she'd decided to strip down out of her swimsuit. She was standing in the pool with the water around shoulder length; she slipped the straps of the one piece bikini over her shoulders and peeled it down over the rest of her body under the water. She quietly raised her feet to step completely out of the swim suit.

"Uncle Jake." She softly called out. "Come join me."

I'd swear in my sleep I heard her call out to me but I wasn't sure if it was apart of a dream or if I was half-awake. I chose to ignore it.

A few minutes later I felt a couple of drops of water splash on my chest and heard some slap against the ground. My head sat up from the reclining chair and I tipped my shades down a bit to get a good look at whatever she'd just tossed my way. It was obviously her swimsuit.

"Uh-oh." I thought. "Here we go."

I laid my head back down and put my shades back over my eyes.

"I just want to relax." I thought.

To no surprise at all I heard Abby wade her way through the pool followed by the damp pitter patter of her foot steps... Followed by the droplets of water dripping from her body onto mine. I opened one eye and looked up.

Abby was standing over top of me--her hair soaking wet. Water was dripping down from her hair, onto her shoulders, and onto the huge mounds of her breasts; it dripped right off her tits and onto me. My eye followed the drips further down her body as it rolled over her core and pooled into the bush above her pussy. I could see goosebumps raised above her skin.

She took both hands and pressed them against her chest; she used her elbows to push her tits together.

"Ahem" She coughed. "Uncle Jake... My towel?"

She had a huge smile on her face and she could see that I was checking her out through my sunglasses.

I closed my eye and continued to bathe in the sun.

"Ugh. Fine." She groaned.

She kneeled down placing one knee on my chair, she put a hand on my thigh, and laid her lower body on top of mine.

"Abby, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just..gotta..grab..my.." She said, pretending to struggle as she stretched her entire body out over mine.

At this point she was basically crawling over top of me in an "attempt" to reach her towel which was laid out on the chair beside me. She leaned over and held herself up on the other chair; with her back arched she pressed her ass into the air and waved it back and forth in my face.

"Come on." I told her.

"What?" She said. "I know you like it... I can feel your..."

She thrust her hips downward and pressed her bush and pubic mound against my hard cock which was concealed beneath my trunks.

"Stop." I said.

"Okay." She said as she pushed herself backwards and slipped back over top of me.

She pushed back onto her knees so that she was kneeling beside my chair. She placed her hand on my leg down around my ankle and started to softly run her fingers up my leg. I could feel the hairs on my leg stand up.

"Abby, no." I told her as I swatted her hand away.

Her lips folded over each other and poked out. Like a child who was just told they couldn't have the toy they'd picked out.

...And without a moment of hesitation she reached out and grabbed the girth of my cock through my shorts and squeezed it tight.

I sat up immediately.

"What the fuck." I yelled swatting her hand away again.

"It's so big!"

"We can't do this." I told her. "I know what you want."

"Don't you want it too?" She asked. "Don't you want me?"

"Enough, Abby." I told her sternly. "Now go inside and get dressed."

She stood up and slowly walked around the front of the chair; little droplets of water were still slowly falling down her back from her wet hair. She took her time switching her hips back and forth--her ass going up and down from one side to the other. Her sun kissed skin radiated in the Los Angeles sun. She stopped just before stepping into the living room and looked back over her shoulder.

She went to her room and was gone for a couple of minutes.

When she returned she was still completely nude.

"I thought I told you to get dressed?"

"I want you to touch me." She said.

She pulled out a bottle of massage oil.

"Nothing else." She said, "Just touch me."

I had to hand it to her, if nothing else.. She sure was persistent.

She laid face down on the opposite end of her reclined chair so that her feet were by my head. She folded both of her arms and used them as a pillow and pushed her hips upward to the sky which raised her ass for me to see; she wiggled back and forth slowly.

"I'm waiting." She said.

I said nothing back.

I picked up the bottle of oil and squeezed a big glob in my hands; I rubbed my hands together and placed my hands on her ankles. I slowly made my way up to the back of her knee and ran my hands all the way back down to the soles of her feet.

Neither of us said a word as my hands traveled back up her legs, this time reaching out a bit further. I squeezed the back of her thighs firmly applying pressure and ran them up until I reached the crease of her big white ass. I used the rim of my hands where the index finger connects to the thumb to press up and underneath the curve of her butt and cupped her ass cheeks in my hands.

We could both feel the tension--neither of us knowing what was going to happen next. I used both my hands to shake and bounce her ass around before slowly pushing them outwards, spreading her ass apart. I could see both of her holes perfectly. Her light brown--untouched asshole which was only about a shade darker than her skin tone. Her pussy was so small and pink and the wetness was leaking from the opening and down the slit towards her clit. I could see the base of her bush just above the clit.

I felt like I was starting to foam at the mouth. My cock felt like it was going to burst through my shorts and bury itself deeply inside of her.

I released the hold I had of her ass and grabbed the bottle of oil to reapply.

This time I started up near her shoulders and massaged my hands in a circular motion around the base of her neck. I took my time as I moved down her back and spread the oil across her shoulder blades. My hands caressed her lower back and I could feel her bend at the hips and pressed her butt up into the air--as if she was giving me a hint. I pressed my hands flat against the top of her ass and gently pushed her hips back down towards the chair.

I spent several minutes just running my hands across her big firm butt. She was an athlete but her ass was soft--with just enough fat over top of the layer of muscle beneath. I wanted nothing more than to lean down and bite down on it. I wanted to leave my mark on her ass. I wanted to lick--

"Alright." I said pulling myself away from her.