All Comments on 'My Night Out'

by Josiecrossed

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Wearing sexy lingerie and stockings, and having a nice hard cock in your mouth is hard to beat. Sexy story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, I like gay discovery stories, but what I have to say - I don't like where people don't use lube. It hurts like hell, people. It maybe sounds so romantic going just with bodily fluids, but in reality it can hurt as hell. So - lube it guys!

dianefritz30dianefritz30over 1 year ago

What a wonderful story and so well written. So many of us can relate to this story, a marriage, children, then sexless and so wanting to be the woman we are inside but a wife so straight and moralistic. It is tough but we get through it and some are not as lucky as others. i have been one that got to travel for work, sales and was out over nights 4 nights a month and spent my evenings dressing. Then one night at the age of 32 i decided to go out to a cd friendly bar dressed. I knew i would be read but i didn't care i had to go out. I wasn't in the bar for more than 15 mins and got hit on by an older man and we went back to my motel room and i had my first bi experience and i haven't looked back since. Your story brought back those memories. Now much older and no more travels for me and i still want to be with a man and be his woman. Keep up the good work i really liked your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a wonderful story! So many of us dream of doing exactly what you described. I can't believe that was your first submission, it was so well written! Please write more! 5 stars.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow…loved the story

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Very nice, loved it...

juliemay808juliemay808over 1 year ago

What a Lovely story the first time out dressed and the first time with a man are such wonderful moments although my firsts happen separately this story brought back happy memories

richgo50richgo50over 1 year ago

Great story, I enjoy a story with no humiliation just total sexual bliss. Like the other people have commented when the sex goes out of a marriage we have to look elsewhere. I hope you write more stories, maybe one where both of you get dressed up.

Slim078079Slim078079over 1 year ago

Great story, wish I could find a Dale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many Cds use halloween to go out the first time. The thrill of hearing "You look good, Honey." and//or being whistled at by real men is tremendous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous