My Night with Amber Marshall Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day.
3.3k words
4.71
1.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm on my phone was so loud I almost fell out of bed. As I came to my senses I realized where I was. I looked at the clock, it was 9:00am. My bed was empty. Hmmm.

Where was Amber? Was she in my shower? I could only hope as I hurried in and opened the door to the bathroom. Empty. Well, that was disappointing. What time had she slipped out? Was this going to be and uneasy awkward day. Oh well, my night with her had been the best night of my life. Let's just see what today will be like. Not sure I'm prepared for any fallout. Shower time.

As I was dressing my hotel phone rang. It couldn't be Jack, he would call on my cell. As I looked at the display it was another room calling. This could only be one person.

"Hello."

"Well good morning sleepyhead."

"Are you ready to get our day started."

It was Amber. Ok, so far, no weird vibe. Was she totally ok with what happened last night. My head was spinning. What do I say. How should I act. I'm going to let her take the lead on this.

"I'm ready, how about you."

"Yep! "I'm heading to your room now."

As I grabbed my wallet and watch off the nightstand, I looked at the ruffled bedding and it all came back to me in a flash. Did I really spend the night with Amber Marshall? Was it a dream? No way, it happened. I just had the best sex of my life with a girl I was obsessed with. What next? Was it a one-night stand and I would never get a second chance. There was so much more I wanted to do with her.

The knock on the door brought me back out of my daydream.

I opened the door and there she stood in overall shorts, a tank top underneath and a baseball cap on her head. A vision of beauty. I could smell her perfume. Her bright blue eyes looked straight into my soul.

"Good morning."

"Yes, it is" she replied with that smile that turns me too mush.

Before I could say anything, she pushed me back into the room and walked past me, turned and faced me.

"So, listen."

Here it comes. The regret. The mistake she made. The, "this can never happen again". I was prepared for the worst. This was going to be that weird, awkward day I had thought about.

"I want you to know that what happened last night was awesome."

I reeled back on my heels and let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or treat me in a strange kind of standoffish way." "I've never cheated on my husband before last night." "I had never even thought about it. " "But what happened between us was something I wanted to happen." "I hope you feel the same."

"Well to be honest, for a moment this morning I thought it was a dream."

"The best damn dream I have ever had."

"Well, that makes me feel a whole lot better." " I wasn't sure how you were going to feel about it this morning." "I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it." "I am feeling some guilt and a little uneasy about-facing Shawn today."

"But I don't regret it." "That was the best damn night I've ever had."

With that she stepped forward, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. Not just any kiss. A deep, knee buckling passionate kiss like the ones we shared the night before.

I reached down with both hands, grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me. I wanted her more now than ever before. This made me feel like I would get that chance.

When we finally ended the kiss, she stepped back, looked me in the eye.

"I hope that we get the chance to repeat last night." "Just not sure when that can happen."

"I hope so Amber." "I truly hope so." I'm getting that chance for sure.

"We better get going." "Jacks probably waiting for us."

We met Jack down at the hotel restaurant and had breakfast before heading over to the store. I wasn't sure when her husband was due to arrive. I was actually dreading it. He was probably I nice guy who didn't deserve getting cheated on. I felt a bit guilty. As we sat in the car on our way over, I kept saying to myself.

"I didn't get anything she didn't give up." My justification, I guess.

As the car pulled up in front of the store I could see a small group of people standing on the sidewalk out front. Was one of them her husband? I didn't even know what he looked like. How was she going to act? How was I going to act. What was I going to say to him? "Hi Shawn, pleasure to meet you." "I had a great time fucking your wife silly last night." "Can't wait to rail her again soon."

"Looks like the press is here", Jack spoke out.

That brought me back to my senses. Calm down, he'll never find out. Everything is going to go smooth. It will be done and over in a couple of hours. Hopefully he won't show up. That would be Ideal. Get ahold of your nerves or you'll give yourself away.

As Jack exited the car Amber reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Don't look so nervous." "I don't think Shawn is here yet, and I don't think he'll stay long."

"I'm not nervous." Trying to act normal. " I just don't know how I can control myself with you looking so damn beautiful and sexy."

"Now you behave while we're here." She squeezed my hand and gave me that smirk and smile that got my cock twitching in my pants.

As we got out the press and photographers inched forward asking questions and taking pictures. I walked away immediately not wanting any part of that action. I followed Jack into the store with Amber and mob following close behind.

It was a pretty good-sized store filled with customers mingling around. I could see the line at the checkout stand lined up with customers waiting to make their purchases. I scanned the crowd. Was one of these men her husband? I wouldn't know. I have no idea what he looked like.

My Gut ached.

Amber was walking around greeting customers, signing autographs and taking selfies with fans. The typical movie star scenario. I could never understand how celebrities dealt with this attention. Glad it wasn't me.

"So is her husband here" I asked Jack.

"No, I don't see him anywhere." "He should be here by now." "Any minute, I'm sure."

"I won't ask why you look so nervous." "But I will guess you have your reasons."

"What's that supposed to mean."

Jack just smiled and walked away with a funny grin on his face.

I made my way around the store looking at merchandise just trying to blend in. I wanted to be as far away from Amber as possible when he showed up. I was greeted by one of the employees and asked if I needed any Help.

Boy did I.

"No, I'm good thank you."

I continued walking around scanning the crowd waiting for that dreaded moment.

As looked across the room at Amber all I could think about is her in my bed, naked.

My was she beautiful. Gorgeous legs. Great ass. Tits to die for. Those baby blue eyes that saw right into my soul. Her beautiful smile. She was filled with energy.

I could fall in love with this girl. WAKE UP, come to your senses. It was a dream night that may never happen again. Shes MARRIED!

At that moment I saw him walk in. I wasn't sure but I had a feeling this was him.

Total cowboy right off the trail. From the dusty boots to the cowboy hat, he looked like what I expected. He walked right up to Amber gave her a hug and I quick peck on the lips. Good looking guy, great smile. Just as I Thought. Probably a really nice guy. And I just spent the night fucking his wife.

My gut ached.

I stood still watching him greet others around them. He put his arm around Amber and posed for pictures. What was running through her mind? Did she feel any guilt?

She must be regretting what happened between us. Thats not what she said this morning. Maybe now that Hes here Shes had a change of heart. I'll soon find out.

She turned around, looked across the room and made eye contact with me. She had that smirk on her face as she motioned me to come over. Oh man, here we go.

I walked over to them as he turned and faced me.

"Shawn I want you to meet John." "John this is my husband Shawn."

"Hi Shawn, I'm John Black" as I reached out and shook his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you John." "Amys told me all about you."

Oh lord what has she told him about me.

My gut ached

"John is hopefully going to take my merchandise to the US."

"He runs a very successful marking firm in Los Angles." "Hes also a big fan of Heartland."

"Well I hope you like what you see here." "Amber has put a lot of time and effort into opening this store." "I hope with your help we can expand to the states."

"I think she has a great product to sell." "Her popularity in the US is growing every day." "People really love the show and Amber as well." " I think we can do exactly what you have done here and expand her social media footprint as well."

And by the way, she's a great fuck!! Oh shit. I'm glad I didn't say that out loud. Careful now.

"That sounds great John." "I look forward to working with you and do whatever it takes."

"So, Amber why don't you show John around" Jack piped in. I need to talk to Shawn about the horse I bought my daughter."

"Let me show you around John."

Amber turned and started walking toward the back of the store. I followed close watching her gorgeous bubble butt wink at me as she walked ahead of me. Her gorgeous legs were on display in this outfit. She was pointing things out and talking about the merchandise, but I wasn't paying much attention to any of it.

As we got to the back of the store, I noticed the changing rooms were right in front of us in a small hallway. I turned around and scanned the store. No one near us, no one following us. I grabbed her hand, opened one of the doors and pulled her in and locked the door.

"What are you...

Thats all she got out before my lips met hers. She immediately opened her mouth and our tongues met with the passion and heat from the night before. Her Arms wrapped around my neck and she let out a soft moan as our bodies collided and became one. I reached down and put my hands in through the side openings in the overalls. Both hands squeezed her butt cheeks, and I lifted her up off the ground. Her legs quickly came up and wrapped around my back. I pulled her in tight so that she could feel my hardening cock.

She finally broke the kiss leaned back and looked me in the eye.

"What are you doing?" "What are we doing?"

"What I've been wanting to do all morning." "I want you so badly it hurts."

"Ya, what I'm feeling down there must hurt" she said with a smile.

"We're going to get caught." "Shawn is out there." 'The store is full of customers."

"Shhh....doesn't that make it even more exciting." I gave her ass cheeks another squeeze and leaned forward and kissed her again. She returned the kiss, ground her pussy into my groin and moaned softly.

"Fuuuuucck, what are we doing." "We can't do this now."

"We can't or you don't want to." She wasn't putting up very little resistance.

"Oh, trust me, I want your cock in me right now but it's too risky." "I've been thinking about this all morning as well." "We just can't."

I set her down reached up and unhooked the straps on her overalls and watched them drop to the ground faster than she could react to stop me. I turned her around kneeled down and hooked my thumbs on her g string panties and lowered them down. I stuck them in my pocket. She leaned forward and placed her palms on the wall as I planted kisses all over her beautiful ass. I slowly ran my hands up her thighs and rested on her waist. She moaned and shivered.

"Holy shit John." "It feels so fucking good but we caaant." "Ahhhhhh..."

Her voice trailed off and became a soft guttural moan as I dipped my tongue into the crack of her ass. I pulled her ass tighter against my face as I licked her asshole. I reached around with one hand and felt her dripping pussy lips. One finger making circles around her clit as my other finger reached in past her folds and entered her wet, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, my God that feels so good."

She was so wet and ready to get fucked. Do I take her anal virginity? No, we'll save that for another time and place. That will be a special moment for both of us.

I stood up and unzipped my fly, reached in and pulled my hard cock out.

"No john we can't right nowww.... Shit, damn." "Oh my God!"

Her minor resistance came to an end as my cock penetrated her tight pussy lips and I pushed forward burying my cock to the hilt. Her pussy lips gripped my dick like a vice. She was so wet it slid in with ease. I began pumping my cock slowly in and out of her tight wet hole.

"Oh my God John!" "Fuck meeeee!" she said softly, trying not to be too loud.

I grabbed her by the hips and started jackhammering into her juicy wet pussy.

I leaned forward and kissed her neck which brought a sigh and low moan from her."

"Ohhhh shit... ohhhh shit.... don't stop, fuck me, please fuck me harder."

As I continued to drive my dick into her, I could hear voices outside.

I reached up and put my hand over her mouth to muffle her moans.

Was someone out there? Did they hear her? I didn't care at this point.

The voices seemed to be further away now. I continued slamming my cock in and out of her wet hole. Damn she was tight.

"Oh God john you're going to make me cum." "Don't stop, please don't stop." "Ahhhhhh!"

As I quickened my pace she began to shiver and tense up. Her pussy lips tightened even more around my cock shaft. I could feel it pulsing and gripping. She was about to cum all over my hard cock. Her eyes were shut, her mouth wide open.

"Holy shittttt... Oh my God, I'm cummming!" "Fuuuuuuck!' "Fuuuuuuuck!"

She tensed up and threw her head back. Her eyes were now rolled up into the back of her head. She reached down with one hand and grabbed my wrist tightly.

She ground her ass back into me and drove my cock as deep as it could go.

I couldn't hold back anymore, and I pushed forward. I began to shoot wad after wad of cum into the tight wet folds of her pussy.

"Holy shit" was all I could say. My body was shuddering through my release. My knees were ready to buckle. I felt her arms collapse and her body go limp. Somehow, I held us both upright as we came down from our euphoric high. Her body shivered and was shaking. Her walls pulsated around my cock.

As soon as I could think straight, I began pulling my cock out slowly. She moaned softly and let out a big sigh as I pulled out. I sat back on the bench and pulled her down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the neck. She moaned.

"Oh my God John."

"You enjoyed that didn't you."

"Mmmm I loved it." "But we need to get back out there before someone catches us." "That would not be good."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a hanky I always carry. Something my dad taught me. "Never know when you might need one" he always said. Hmmmm.

I handed it to her, and she quickly wiped herself off. She bent over, reached down to the overalls still at her feet and pulled them up. That quick glance at her asshole made my cock twitch again. For a later time for sure. It will be mine. I stood up straightened myself up, zipped up and composed myself. As she snapped her overalls back up, she turned to face me.

"You are so baaad." "But so damn good."

She had that smirk on her face and her baby blues seemed to twinkle at me.

"You wait here a minute before you come out."

She reached up and gave me a deep kiss that sent me reeling again. She turned put her ear to the door. She slowly unlocked it and turned the knob. She glanced out, looked left, then right and stepped out. Holy shit, that was intense. She was definitely my Kryptonite. I felt weak and strong as shit all at once. I waited a minute, stepped out, looked both ways. Coast was clear. I walked out of the hallway and on to the sales floor. I headed toward Amber and the group of people she was standing with. That ass, those legs. Hmmmmmm.

"I was showing John our stockroom and shipping area." "He also helped take some trash bags out to the trash bin in the ally that were left back there."

She was obviously explaining where we had gone off to. They must have asked where she had disappeared to. I could see through the front window that Shawn and Jack were still outside talking. Customers were still mingling around. That was pretty gutsy of me but boy my adrenaline was still pumping through my veins.

Talk about mind blowing.

"So, John let's take some pictures together in here before we go to lunch."

"Absolutely."

As we made our way to around to different areas of the store the press photographers were clicking away. Jack and Shawn finally walked in. My heart skipped a beat as they walked toward us. We took pictures with them. One of me, Shawn and Amber. That was awkward. If he only knew his wife had just cum all over my Dick. Wow!

As Amber continued taking pictures with customers I stepped off to the side. Shawn walked over to group of customers and was showing them some merchandise. I was still trying to wrap my head around what had just happened.

"Let's take one more picture behind the cash counter" she called out to me.

She grabbed my hand and walked me behind the counter. It was tall enough that no one could see us from the waist down. One more gutsy move? As we stood next to each other she wrapped her arm around my waist. As they were snapping away, I reached in through the side opening of her overalls and squeezed her ass.

No underwear? Oh right, I have them in my pocket. My pinky reached through her butt cheeks and found her ass hole. She jerked slightly and her butt cheeks squeezed tight.

She looked up at me with that smirk. I smiled back as she gave me that sexy

come-hither wink.

This was just the beginning of what was going to be the best time of my life.

My Kryptonite. My Obsession.

My cock twitched; my balls ached.