My Night with the Internet Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I wanna taste you." Sprang from my mouth as his head bobbed back and forth.

"Holy fuck Jacob, I want to be in you."

I heard Jacob moan erotically after I said that and I knew he wanted to be fucked. I pulled Jacob from his knees back up and face to face with me. As we began kissing again, I reached down and started stroking his cock as his hand stroked mine.

"I want to fuck you." Bellowed from my mouth as we each kissed the sides of each other's neck.

"Do you have protection?" Jacob asked.

"Yes." I replied.

I pulled away from Jacob and walked over to my suitcase. I retrieved the lube and condoms for the side pouch of my bag. As I walked back over to him, he was already climbing onto the bed on his knees. His ass in the air, his back arched and legs spread apart. After I opened the lube, I squirted some on my hand. I rubbed in between his ass crack, getting his asshole lubed up. I opened the condom wrapped, sliding the condom onto my throbbing hard cock. I climbed onto the bed and got in behind him. Jacob whispered out, "It has been a long time, so go easy."

I stroked the condom with my lubed hand and got our positioning right. I softly and slowly slid inside of him, watching my cock sliding deeper and deeper into his ass.

Jacob let out a long soft, pleasurable groan as I slid inside him. I slowly pumped back and forth for a few seconds, just getting deeper with each thrust. I heard him moaning louder and louder as I began going faster and faster, just staring down in amazement that my cock was sliding in and out of his ass. I was so fucking turned on; my cock was rock hard. And even though I had never been with a man prior to this, I was loving every second.

"OMG." I moaned out.

I was so overly excited and overly aroused, that I was started pumping his tight ass faster and faster. I was going to explode in seconds and was happy I was fucking him in the ass.

"Jacob, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum!" Belted from my mouth as I pumped as hard and as deep as I could.

"Fucking cum in my ass Rick," squealed from Jacob's lips.

Jacob began moaning louder and louder with each pump, absolutely enjoying my cock deep in his ass. His body in time with mine as his hips thrust backwards as I thrusted forwards.

"Cum in me," he screamed out, seconds before I blasted my load deep inside him.

"HOLY FUCK! I'm cumming," sprang from my mouth as I started shooting my load deep inside him. My body shook and my cock throbbed as I released every drop.

I slowed my pace, finally letting every drop go and shaking off the over stimulating orgasm I just had. I withdrew my cock from his ass as Jacob rolled over onto his back. His cock still fully erect and waiting to cum. I lowered my torso down and slid his cock back inside my mouth. I bobbed up and down on it for a minute or so until I heard Jacobs moans getting louder and louder. His hips started thrusting upwards and he was breathing heavier.

"I'm going to cum." He moaned out.

I picked up my pace and started sucking as deep and as hard as I could anxiously awaiting his cum. I have been wanting him to shoot a load deep into my throat and now I am here just seconds away from my prize. I pulled his cock from my mouth, started stroking it in my hand, looked into his eye and said, "Cum in my mouth baby."

I put his cock back inside my mouth and continued sucking him off. His hands grabbed the side of my head and with two or three large thrusts, he whimpered aloud as I felt the warm, gooey, stickiness of his cum start hitting the inside of my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as I swirled it around, all while still bobbing up and down on his cock. I got a good mouthful that I swallowed down as he was till releasing more. His legs shook and body quivered as I just kept going, making sure I got every drop of his cum.

"Holy Fuck," he moaned out as his cock continuing giving me the last drops of his cum.

When I knew I got it all, I pulled his cock, from my mouth as sat upwards. I could see the look of pleasure in Jacob's eyes as he was catching his breath. My cock still hard, covered by the condom, which was full of my cum.

"WOW", Jacob groaned out.

"Yeah, I agree." I stated.

I pulled the condom off of me and laid down next to him as he was propped up against the head board of the bed. We talked for a bit, just passing idol small talk, naked, as I just kept staring at his cock.

We finally cuddled under the sheets and were dozing off, when Jacob said to me, "Rick, I never thought this was going to happen. But I am glad it was with you."

"Can you stay the night with me?" I asked him.

"Yes." He replied.

We feel asleep naked next to each other. The next morning brought round two of oral sex, while we showered together.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...


12