My Night With the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted herself up and smiled. 'Excellent David. You have worked very hard. Have a little more champagne and then I shall reward you.'

We both lay back on the couch sipping champagne for a few minutes. Suddenly she stood up and pulled her negligee over her head and dropped it on the floor. Naked she was even more dazzlingly beautiful. My eyes roved over those large firm breasts with their erect and pointed pink nipples. The white curve of her hips and nestling between her thighs a naked shaven pussy. I had never seen a woman who shaved herself there before. Her nether lips were perfectly white and smooth with no trace of hair.

I moved to touch her but she said. 'Get your clothes off first and then lie back. I want to give you some pleasure now.'

I quickly slipped off my clothes and lay back naked on the couch. She knelt again but this time between my knees, spreading my legs apart. She began to kiss the inside of my legs, licking up my thighs. Suddenly the tip of her tongue was flicking my balls. She worked her way round the whole sac licking, kissing and nibbling. Then her tongue was slowly licking the underside of my cock in long slow strokes. She was driving me wild. I wanted to thrust myself inside her but I could not move. The ministrations of her tongue on my cock were simply exquisite. Next she was licking under the rim of the cock, holding back the foreskin with her fingers. I could feel her lips gently sucking the tip and then she took the whole head in her mouth. The feeling of my cock in her mouth was of a delightful soft wetness. Then she was moving her mouth up and down on my cock taking it deeper and deeper into her. By this time I was simply delirious with pleasure. I could not believe how much of my cock was disappearing into the warm wetness of her mouth. I think the tip was in the back of her throat but she seemed to accommodate all of it. Now her head was jerking rapidly up and down on my organ which felt as hard as an iron bar and was aching to explode. Her fingers caressed my balls and between my legs. Suddenly I felt her fingers caress my anus. No woman had ever stroked me there before but it felt electric. Her fingers continued to circle my tight hole until suddenly the end of her little finger was invading my hole. Her mouth continued to suck furiously on my cock. Her head rising up and down on my pole in rhythm with her finger was gently thrusting in and out of my tight anus. The pressure in my balls was now unbearable and I could feel waves of pleasure rising up through my loins. Suddenly I felt the intense gush of orgasm hit me as a huge jet of come erupted into her mouth. I expected her to pull away but she continued to suck furiously on my exploding cock. She gulped repeatedly as wave after wave of semen gushed into the back of her mouth and down her throat. At last she sucked me dry and we both collapsed exhausted on the couch.

We stayed there for some time, finishing the champagne. At last I got the chance to talk to her. I asked her whether she always enjoyed being submissive in sex and she told me she did. She felt excited at being used and abused by a man though she emphasised that she would have shown the door straight away to a man who showed real violence towards her. I asked if her husband enjoyed this kind of sex and she told me he did but he could not satisfy her and she suspected that he knew she took lovers. I was surprised that he accepted this.

'I am always there for him. I give him wonderful sex when he needs it and I enjoy being with him. But I always need that something more,' she told me. 'So that's why you are here. You don't mind?' she added.

'Of course not,' I replied. 'That was quite amazing.'

'Well that was the hors d'oeuvres' she said. 'are you ready for the main course?'

'What's on the menu?' I asked.

'Well I have a bit of a taste for Greek, do you fancy that?'

At first I did not follow what she meant. I looked puzzled. 'Well for a start it involves quite a lot of cream' she said with a wicked smile. 'Shall I show you the recipe?'

At that she stood up and walked across the room. She opened a small cupboard and removed a small jar bringing it across to show to me. Unscrewing the top I noticed it contained a thick white cream.

'Now I want you to oil my bottom with this,' she said, 'We will need plenty because it needs to be silky smooth to take that huge cock of yours.'

I was amazed. I could not believe what I was hearing. This stunning woman was asking me to prepare her so I could have anal sex with her. I had always dreamed of taking a woman in this way but had failed to find a woman willing to try it with me. Here was this stunner begging me to take her in this intimate way.

She lay back on the couch and lifted her legs up so her feet were resting on either side of her. Her two smooth round bum cheeks protruded slightly over the edge of the cushion. I could see the shaved lips of her wet cunt slightly open and beneath them the small puckered opening of her anus. I had always wanted to lick a woman's smallest orifice and I asked her if I might do so now. She agreed and I began to circle the tightly closed little rosebud with my tongue. I had never seen a woman's smallest hole so close up before. The actual anus was tightly closed with creases of brown skin radiating from the centre like a small star nestled between the two plump cheeks of her buttocks. After circling for s few minutes I began to explore her entrance with my tongue. Her orifice relaxed slightly and I gently licked at the entrance as she gasped with pleasure. Finally I was able to penetrate her tight little back door with my tongue. To my surprise there was just a faint taste which was not unpleasant. She later told me that she always gave herself an enema before anal sex so that her hole was clean and ready to be penetrated. I gently thrust my tongue in and out of this delicious throbbing little hole for a few moments and observed her relax and open up to my ministrations.

I put a finger into the pot and took out a large dollop of the thick white cream and tentatively rubbed it around the hole. Then I slowly circled the area with my finger rubbing a generous amount around the entrance. Taking more cream I gently eased the tip of my finger just inside her entrance.

'Oh please push it in all the way harder,' she demanded.

So I pushed the finger in all the way feeling the smooth silky interior of her rectum as I did so. I moved my finger around inside coating the interior with a smooth slippery layer of the white cream. Now I took two fingers and firmly eased them both into her willing anus filling her tight rectum with more cream. I felt her sphincter muscles gradually relax to accommodate the stretching of the two digits now invading her little bum.

'Oh David, I am ready, please fuck me in the arse, please I need to be fucked hard,' she demanded.

I did not hesitate but positioned myself over her and guided my now throbbing cockhead to the entrance of her anus. At first, despite the copious quantities of lubricant which I had applied I found it hard to enter the tight ring of her sphincter, however, a firm thrust from my raging pole eventually resulted in the head of my cock entering her portal. My engorged organ was now being tightly gripped by the muscles around the tiny hole. I could no believe that such as small entry could accommodate my cock, which was now distended to its maximum size. Nevertheless, I gave another push and the whole huge organ sunk up to its hilt deep in her rectum. I slowly drew back and thrust in again. The sensation was indescribable, nothing like entering a woman's vagina. The hole was much tighter but with an exquisite silky smoothness. Each thrust produced the most ecstatic sensations, quite unlike conventional sex. I began to thrust harder and pulled back further with each stroke. I was now taking long slow strokes deep into her arsehole and she was gasping with pleasure.

I found the position we were in difficult to maintain as I was bending over her supporting myself on my arms. She seemed to realise this and suggested we move. She slipped off the couch onto the floor and turned her back to me. She bent over the couch kneeling before me offering her beautiful posterior and smiling wickedly at me over her shoulder. I needed no further encouragement and positioned myself between her legs. Spreading the two globes of her bum cheeks I once more lined up my raging cock which was desperate to feel the grip of that sweet tight hole once more. I thrust firmly in and soon found my cock sheathed to hilt once more in the exquisite softness of her rectum.

The new position with me kneeling behind her was much more comfortable and allowed to penetrate her fully from behind. I once more began long slow strokes. She meanwhile was moaning with pleasure. I noticed her hand creep to between her legs and give herself further pleasure as her fingers rubbed her clitoris. I could feel the juice form her vagina dripping down onto my balls and down her legs.

As for myself, I was enjoying the most amazing sensations. Her anus which had started by gripping my penis like a vice was now beginning to relax and I was able to thrust in and out with some ease. I continued to make slow strokes not wanting to finish too soon. The Captain's wife meanwhile was moaning and gasping with pleasure. I could not believe that a woman could take so much pleasure in being anally ravaged and yet she knelt beneath me groaning and every now and then, demanding that I take her harder. I pulled apart her buttocks, stretching the entrance to her little hole so she could take my raging pole as deeply as possible. I thrust even harder and deeper.

'Oh yes please fill me, bugger me, ravish my arsehole,' she gasped.

She was now quivering with pleasure and her hands rubbed frenetically between her legs. Juice gushed from her cunt. I now renewed my assault with increased vigour. I was bucking and thrusting into her now open arsehole. My cock was sometimes coming right out and thrusting back in. I leant back and for a moment admired the picture of the huge purple cockhead repeatedly invading the tiny brown hole. Each time the full length of my pole buried itself in her ravaged rectum. Now she was shaking with pleasure

'Oh fuck me, fuck me harder' she screamed over and over again.

I was pounding her anus like a jackhammer. I gripped her hips with both hands and pulled her body back against me again and again viciously impaling her again and again on my cock which felt swollen to twice its normal size. I knew I could not last much longer; my orgasm was building in my balls. Just as I felt I could hold on no longer she uttered a scream of ecstasy and her whole body quivered. She thrust her buttocks hard back against me demanding that I continue to ravish her. I continued to thrust deep into her as my own climax began to overtake me. Slowing my thrusts I allowed a huge wave of orgasmic pleasure to rise and overwhelm me. The sensation was quite amazing. I was now very slowly riding in and out of her anus which still gripped my cock and throbbed as her orgasm continued to wash over her. I was now riding my own orgasm like a surfer on a wave. The tightness of her rectum around my cock seemed to prolong my coming and I rode a plateau of ecstasy as I slowly filled her bowels with jet after jet of come. Finally both our climaxes subsided and we collapsed beside each other on the floor."

"So that was how I first had anal sex with the Captain's wife" I said to the Queen who had been listening to the tale with wide eyed astonishment but was obviously lapping up every word.

"So did you see her again? What happened after that?" She demanded.

"Oh yes," I said. "The affair went on for some months until I was suddenly transferred to a ship. I suspect her husband wanted me out of the way." I replied.

"And did you ever do it... well, like that again?" the Queen asked inquisitively.

"Oh yes, many times. In fact I later found that she never had conventional sex with her lovers. She told me that her vagina was reserved for her husband, while the lovers came in by the back door as it were." I said.

I was worried that the Queen would be shocked at all this but far from it. She continued to probe the subject.

"So you always had her up the..er bum then?" She went on.

"Well yes, anal sex, oral sex, she asked me to tie her up and whip her once. Everything really except for old fashioned straight sex." I replied.

"Oh do tell me more." The Queen insisted. "I have been all over the world but really I think I have led the most sheltered life. I never realised that such things went on but now I know I find it all rather exciting. So tell me, these assignations with this lady, did you always meet at this cottage?" she asked.

"Well no," I went on, "really anywhere we could. We once had sex in a public lavatory"

"Really!" exclaimed the Queen, "how exciting, tell me more."

"Well, one day I had a message from the Captain's wife that she wanted to meet me. I had only a few hours before I had to go back on duty. It was spring, early in the season so fortunately few people were about. I met her at the seafront and we walked together a while. She told me that she desperately needed me and asked if I could come to the cottage that night. I was on duty and knew it would be difficult to rearrange it. In the end we came to some public lavatories. She checked the ladies was empty and dragged me inside. It was rather sordid in one way but also rather exciting. We squeezed into a cubicle and locked the door. She immediately began to kiss me passionately and at the same time reached for my fly and unzipped me. She soon had my penis clutched in her hand and rubbed it slowly until she had achieved a hard erection. Suddenly she twisted round, raised her skirts and removed her panties.

"Please David, give it to me now, I need you," she demanded. I had no wish to argue and pushed her forward until she was bending over the toilet cistern. Her deliciously rounded buttocks were exposed before me and I grabbed both cheeks separating them and exposing the delicious cleft and the tiny brown starfish winking up at me. I had no lubricant to hand so I simply licked my finger and slowly worked into her anus. After several applications I was happy that her little hole was juicy enough. I lubricated my own cock in the same way and lined it up with the hole.

'Now David, fuck my arse now" she demanded.

So with a firm push I thrust my cock deep into her rectum. Without the usual lubricant it was a little tight but I began to thrust in and out of her. I held her hips and thrust forward between her plump cheeks deeper and deeper into her moist cleft, ravaging her anus. As usual the rougher I was the more she seemed to enjoy it so I screwed her tight little anus quite savagely until I was pouring my semen deep into her bowels."

As I continued my tale I could seen the Queen's beautiful violet eyes widen in surprise. However, a mischievous smile was also playing around her lips. As I described how I had sodomised the Captain's wife in a public toilet I felt her hand reach out under the sheets and gently grasp my cock which was already hardening at the memory of penetrating that woman's luscious nether orifice. As her hand rubbed up and down my member it stood to attention and was soon like a ramrod in her hand.

"I think I have been missing out all these years." The Queen suddenly said as I finished my story. " Not that the Prince is not the most loving husband but I have never tried any of these... er practices with him. I am sure if I asked him he would see it all as rather unnatural. I mean when you just licked me down below just now... well even my husband has never done that and yet it felt quite wonderful. I shall have to try and encourage him. David, would you mind as it were initiating me into some of these mysteries. This chance may never come my way again and I should like to try something different."

"What would you like to try," I asked, intrigued at this request.

"Well," she said "I loved you licking me just now but I would love to suck your thing if you don't mind."

I laughed at the modesty of her talk which was so in contrast to the way she had abandoned herself with me a few minutes earlier.

"My thing does have a name you know," I said.

"Well what would you like me to call it?" she replied with a giggle.

"Whatever you like," I said, "but most people would call it a cock, a prick, a tool or something like that!"

"Very well, I would like to suck your cock," she said. I smiled and replied

"Very well, your Majesty tonight you will have your wish." I still felt as if I was in a dream. I was in bed with the Queen, I had just had passionate sex with her and now she was asking to suck my cock.

Without hesitating further, she pulled back the sheet over us and bent her head over my cock which standing stiffly to attention. Her lips tentatively nibbled the tip. She ran her tongue around the head and up and down the length of the underside a few times.

"Is that alright?" she asked.

"Absolutely wonderful, I can see you are a natural," I replied.

Suddenly she grasped my throbbing member in and gently pushed back the foreskin. Her lips closed around the fully distended tip of the organ and her tongue licked in circles round the rim of the head. Sweet waves of pleasure shot through me as her tongue stimulated the sensitive nerve endings. Next she tentatively took the whole head into her mouth and gently sucked it like a lollipop. The sensation of the soft wetness of the inside of her mouth enclosing my organ was exquisite. She experimented with taking the pulsating member deeper into her mouth and found that she could accommodate most of its length. Soon her head was rising and falling taking my rigid cock deep into her mouth and pulling back. All the while her tongue and lips stimulated my raging manhood. My cock felt ready to explode and I knew I could not last much longer. Yet I did not want this to end.

"Can we stop for one moment?" I asked.

She raised her head and looked at me in the eyes.

"Is everything alright?" she asked. "Am I doing it right?"

"Oh you are doing it perfectly," I said, " perhaps too well. Let's take it slowly and really enjoy this. Now have you ever heard of what the French call soixante neuf?"

She looked puzzled. "Soixante neuf is French for sixty nine but does it mean something more than that?"

"Well," I said, "sixty nine represents the position the man and woman are in. Think about it a six and a nine!"

Her face suddenly registered comprehension. "Yes I think I understand we go top and tail so you can lick me down below while I suck you."

"Got it in one, Maam," I said, "but remember what I said about calling things by their names. It's not down below, it has a name."

She hesitated, "Well you can lick my... er... vagina."

"You sound like a doctor, there is a good Anglo-Saxon name for it!"

"Very well, my cunt, there I've said it – cunt. The Queen is going to have her cunt licked by her equerry and she is going to suck his cock like a whore."

I was surprised and pleased that the Queen had in this way let go of the last vestiges of reserve. I arranged her on the bed so her legs were spread wide apart and once more admired the splendour of her nakedness. She had the purest and softest white skin I have ever seen on a woman. Her breasts in particular were beautifully rounded and full with large deep red nipples which contrasted with the paleness of the surrounding skin. Her belly was slightly rounded but still taut and the same pure whiteness characterised her shapely legs with slightly plump thighs and well curved calves. As I parted these legs her real treasure was revealed. She had the moist glorious bush of thick dark hair between her legs.