My Night With the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled her beautiful body, placing one knee on either side of her head. Resting on my elbows I was able to admire the mass of dark hair between her legs. I gently parted the hairs of this thicket to reveal her soft nether lips. I gently stroked my fingers through the thick dark curls of her beaver moving closer to the soft centre of her cunt. I slowly brushed my finger up and down the folds of her lips feeling the wetness of her pussy already beginning to leak out from the tight slit between them. Finally I lowered my head and began to graze her outer lips with feather light flicks from my tongue. She hummed in appreciation and took my cock in her hand guiding it to her own lips. I felt her tongue slide up and down my own organ. She even began to lick my balls, something which always excites me. My tongue probed deeper into the wetness of her cunt. I could taste my own come mixed with the delicate taste of her own juices. For a few moments I probed deeper with the point of my tongue and gently tongue fucked her juicy pussy.

Meanwhile her tongue was roving all over me. To my amazement having licked my cock and balls her tongue began to reach back between my legs. I remembered how I had licked the little rosebud of her anus earlier and how excited this had made her. Perhaps she wanted to do the same for me. I lowered myself and shifted position so she could reach back to this point. I was pleased when she continued her explorations towards my own back entrance. Her tongue licked up and down the cleft between my buttocks, finally circling my arsehole and gently probing the entrance. I find the pleasure of this from a woman a quite exquisite sensation and the thought of who was performing this most intimate act upon me only increased my sense of excitement and stimulation. While this was going on I was not idle. Because I had moved back to allow her access to my own back passage, her pussy was out of reach of my tongue. However, my fingers were busy. I caressed her cunt, working my finger further and further into its moist depths. I began to circle her clitoris with the finger of one hand while I gently fucked her cunt with two fingers of the other hand.

Having penetrated my arsehole with her tongue she worked her way back round to the front again and began to suck on my cock once more. This gave me a chance to lean forward again and renew my ministrations on her pussy. There is something very arousing about working your way through the thick hair of a women's bush and finding the treasure that is a warm wet cunt lying hidden within. I was soon licking hard on her clit which had her moaning with pleasure. I alternated this with sucking on her little swollen bud like a tiny penis. I continued to shaft her cunt with my fingers which were amply lubricated by our mixture of bodily fluids. Once again I knew that I could not hold off coming for much longer. She was now frantically lapping and sucking at my cock which was swollen ready to explode in her mouth. I was not sure whether the Queen would appreciate a mouthful of come and I also desperately wanted to experience the pleasure of being inside her once more.

"Would you mind if I came inside you again?" I asked.

"But of course. Please try whatever you like." she said. I climbed off her and lay beside her.

"Perhaps you would like to try a different position?" I asked.

Smiling she agreed and asked me where I would like her. I asked her to turn over onto her stomach and indicated that I wanted her to kneel on the bed. I knelt behind her and enjoyed the sight of her plump white buttocks facing me with a tuft f dark hair showing at the base between them. I took my still hard and throbbing cock and positioned it the entrance to her pussy. I gently eased my organ into her dripping slot and began to gently thrust in and out. Taking the Queen from behind allowed me to penetrate her more deeply than before and she sighed with pleasure as I buried my distended cock up to the hilt in the delicious wetness of her cunt.

Once again I felt my climax rising in my loins and slowed down momentarily to prolong our pleasure.

Suddenly the queen whispered "I though for a moment there you were going to use me like the Captain's wife."

I could not believe what I was hearing. Was the Queen really suggesting that I should penetrate her anally?

"Would you like me to?" I asked.

"I am not sure," she said. "It strikes me as very painful but I would be willing to try it."

"Well if you would like to. I would of course take it very gently." I replied. "I imagine that most ladies don't like to be treated in quite the rough way that she enjoyed."

"I think it is best if you change position again. I understand that lying on your side is supposed to be best for a beginner." I went on.

She hesitantly laid down on her side with her back to me.

"The other important ingredient is something slippery to act as a lubricant. Do you by any chance have something like that?"

She rose from the bed and went into the bathroom returning with a small pot of Vaseline.

"Will this do?" she said.

"Fine," I replied.

Opening the jar of Vaseline I took out a small amount on one finger. The Queen was once more lying on her side facing away from me. With one hand I spread those perfect white globes which were her buttocks revealing the tiny pink rosebud nestling between her cheeks. I gently rubbed a small amount around the tiny opening, massaging in small circles and increasing the pressure. Slowly I worked the tip of my finger into the tight entrance. I took some more Vaseline and again worked my finger in slowly and gently insinuating it. Her sphincter muscles gripped my finger tightly like a rubber band but inside I could feel the delicious silky smoothness of her rectum. Soon my finger was buried to the hilt in the royal arsehole. I took still more lubricant and slowly worked my finger in and out and round and round. Soon the whole of her luscious little orifice was liberally coated and ready. Her sphincter continued to grip my finger tightly and I urged her to relax and enjoy the sensation. Slowly I felt the tiny pink aperture dilate and relax as I gently rubbed around the rim and gently massaged the interior of her rectum. After a few minutes I was able to insert two fingers and slowly to stretch the little opening further.

"How does that feel?" I asked

"Rather strange but not unpleasant, in fact rather nice."

I continued to gently massage her anus. Gradually she became used to the invasion of my fingers in this most private and delicate orifice.

"Are you ready to move on?" I asked.

"I think so," she said, "please take it very slowly."

I turned on my side facing her and positioned my throbbing pole at the point of entry. Her tiny arsehole still felt very tightly closed and wondered how she would manage to take my engorged tool into such as small hole. Then I remembered my liaisons with the Captain's wife. Her anus had always seemed impossibly tight and yet within a few minutes she would relax and accept the full length of my rod impaling her and burying itself deep in her rectum and I would ravage her tiny hole mercilessly. I reminded myself that the Queen's was a virgin anus and that she would require gentler treatment. I took some more Vaseline and worked it all over the bulging purple head of my cock working it down the shaft so the whole organ was fully lubricated. I gently rubbed the tip of my cock around the now slippery little orifice slowly massaging the tight entrance. She relaxed a little and holding my throbbing organ in one hand I attempted to work the head into the tiny pink portal. After a couple of minutes of rubbing I was making little headway so very gently I applied more pressure on my cockhead against the tight little rosebud. I felt her clench tightly and could not move forward at all.

"It's alright, you are just a little nervous. Relax and it will be fine." I said reassuringly. "What I want you to do is to push back yourself against me. In that way you can go as slowly as you like. Just push back slowly and take me inside" I went on.


I held my rigid organ against its target. She hesitated momentarily and then I could feel her pressing down on my cockhead. Suddenly her muscles relaxed and I felt the tip of my organ slide into her rectum. She gasped as the fullness of my purple cockhead was engulfed within her tight little hole.

"Does that feel OK?" I asked, trying to stay perfectly still.

"Yes, It's alright just rather strange and very big," she replied.

"Right, well take your time and when you are ready see if you take me in a little further," I said encouragingly.

I felt her take a deep breath and then once more pressure on my cock. It slid a little further up her passage so that now about half of the shaft was buried in her rectum. I could feel my engorged organ being tightly gripped and marvelled at how such a tiny orifice was able to accommodate my manhood. I very gently withdrew my cock slightly and felt her stiffen up once more.

"Oh it feels so strange," she said, "like my bowel is full and I need to evacuate"

"Yes I think that's normal. Just try to relax and hopefully you will start to enjoy it more." I replied.

I now began to make tiny thrusts into her anal canal. I did not want to spoil the experience for her or indeed loose the opportunity to experience what I hoped would be a most pleasurable experience for myself. Very slowly with the smallest movements I worked my cock further and further into her divine little arsehole. My invading organ faced constant resistance but slowly her rectum was opening up as my patience paid off.

After a few minutes of gentle pressure and thrusting my cock was fully buried up to its hilt in the royal anus. I rested for a moment my chest close against the Queen's back feeling the softness of her pale skin against my nipples. Her plump white buttocks were pulled tightly against my groin. I reached forward and caressed her feeling the curve of her perfect breasts and gently fondling one of her nipples so it hardened beneath my fingers. My hand roved across the roundness of her belly and once more enjoyed the sensation of brushing the dark bush of her pubic hair. She moaned slightly as my finger explored further finding her clit and gently stimulating that little organ. I could feel the wetness of her soft cunt and realised that despite her finding my invasion of her posterior strange she was clearly intensely aroused by this novel byway of sex and ready to take the adventure further.

"How is that then?" I asked her. "Are you ready to go on?"

"Oh yes I feel absolutely full of your cock David but in a way it is quite lovely," she responded.

I said, "I feel privileged to be allowed to take Your Majesty's anal virginity."

"David tonight we are just a man and a women enjoying each other. I shall always remember tonight and the way you have opened my eyes and indeed other parts of me. Now please get on and fuck this Queen's arse!"

I was surprised at how far the Queen had relaxed in her use of language. I simply continued to caress her clitoris and began once more to slowly thrust deep into the tight passage of her anus. Now she was starting to relax and enjoy the penetration. I could feel her rectum slowly opening. I slid my fingers into her sopping cunt and could feel the juices gushing from her as I opened up my assault on her other more intimate orifice. With my finger coated in her cunt juices and my come I continued to stimulate her clit which was now hard and throbbing. I was now thrusting the full length of my own raging pole into the depths of her bowels. The little pink ring of her anus continued to grip the base of my cock tightly but was slowly relaxing. I enjoyed the exquisite sensations of buggering a woman. The silky smooth texture of the inside of a woman's arsehole and the uniquely stimulating sensation of the tight ring of her anus rubbing the rim of my cockhead as I thrusted in and out.

I knew that she was starting to enjoy the unique experience of anal penetration. The hesitancy and tightness which had been there when I initially entered her had now vanished and she was giving way to the sensation of being fully possessed and violated in the most intimate way a man can take a woman. I decided it was time to move to the next stage. Pulling out of her I knelt beside her and gently guided her into the kneeling position which she had assumed a short time earlier. Once more I knelt behind her but this time it was not her luscious cunt but her deliciously tight arsehole which was my target. I guided my organ to the mouth of her waiting pink hole. No longer was this a tightly clenched rosebud but a tiny opening now ready to receive the monstrous invasion of my engorged prick. I thrust forward and was pleased at the way her arsehole although still tight received my cock with ease. By now my throbbing organ was raging and I yearned to ravage the queen's delicate little orifice. I reminded myself again that this was not the Captain's wife and I should proceed with caution.

I began by making a series of long slow thrusts, not penetrating too deeply to enable her anal passage to become used to being invaded from this new position. She gasped slightly as my prick dug deeper and deeper into her rectum but after a few minutes of gentle thrusting I could feel her opening up and accepting the full girth of my cock impaling her tiny aperture. As I thrust into her in this way I leaned back slightly to admire my entry into the royal rectum. There is nothing quite so thrilling as the sight of one's own cock disappearing up a woman's arsehole. Grasping the Queen's soft plump buttocks I parted them and enjoyed the sight of her pink anus no longer a tight rosebud but stretched to the maximum by the invasion of my distended cock. My engorged organ thrust in and out of the tiny orifice like some huge piston glistening with lubricant and juices. I watched as this hardened pole again and again ravaged her poor stretched little anus.

The Queen bent over before me asked, "Tell me what can you see? I know you are looking at my arse,"

"I was just enjoying the sight of my tool disappearing up your little backside. I just find the view of a woman accepting my manhood into her bumhole quite arousing." I replied.

"Don't stop please," she went on, "I too am finding the whole experience quite intoxicating. At first it was rather uncomfortable but now I am discovering whole new sensations."

Encouraged by this I proceeded to thrust firmer and deeper into her anal tract. I reached forward and once more found her clitoris which I had neglected for too long. To my amazement the moment I contacted the little nub it was as though an electric charge had run through her body. She gasped and began to quiver. I continued to manipulate the tiny organ all the while thrusting deeper and deeper into her posterior. Now she was moaning increasingly loudly and buried her face in the pillow in an attempt to stifle the sounds. I hoped the lady-in- waiting next door was asleep.

Suddenly she began to moan more loudly and with each thrust of my cock I felt her buttocks thrust back hard against me. It was as if she needed me even deeper inside than already. I could no longer touch her cunt as she bucked beneath me. But it no longer seemed to matter. I could feel her orgasm rising in her, quivering through the walls of her anus and transmitting themselves to my rampant cock. My own organ felt ready to explode, massively engorged and as hard as a steel piston. Now I was simply ravishing her anus. I no longer cared about going carefully but then neither did she. Muffled shrieks of pain and pleasure were escaping from the pillow but I was becoming merciless. Soon she was energetically and repeatedly impaling her sweet soft arsehole on my throbbing member as a tremendous climax ripped through her body. I felt the muscles of her anus contract and tighten around my cock sending sweet waves of pleasure through me as I plunged again and again into her now gaping and reddened butthole.

I felt the waves of her climax begin to subside but still I showed no mercy. I now simply wanted to use her anus for my own pleasure. I wanted to ravish the Queen of England in the most unspeakable manner and take my fill of her most intimate treasure. I was now hammering into her open rectum. Holding her hips and pulling her body into mine. My balls slapped against her buttocks with each thrust such was the violence of our coupling. Now great surges of pleasure swept though me with each stroke. I recognised the final ecstatic moments of sodomising a woman were approaching. The moments in which one is slowly carried upwards on a wave of pleasure never achieved in ordinary coitus. Just when I could almost no longer bear the intensity of these sensations I felt the flood of my climax explode inside me. A huge jet of come erupted volcanically from my exploding cock and jetted deep into the Queen's bowels. Now wave after wave of seed spurted from my throbbing organ. I felt like I must surely have flooded her little posterior. It was one of the most intense and long lasting orgasms of my life. I could not believe how long I went on pumping jets of hot semen into that lady's rectum. Finally my climax receded and I collapsed exhausted onto the bed beside the Queen. She too fell on her side and laid her head upon my shoulder. We were both panting hard from the intense exertion of what had been an altogether glorious fuck.

We lay like that for some minutes regaining our composure. Around us the ship was in silence except for the throbbing of the engines and our own heavy breathing. I prayed no one had heard us. I could not think of a more serious scandal than the discovery that the Queen of England had spent the night with her equerry, especially if it were known that he had finished up by buggering her. The Queen simply kissed me sweetly and reassured me that no one would ever find out. She told me that even if the lady-in-waiting had suspected anything she was the soul of discretion and would breathe nothing of anything she had seen or heard.

I could not bear to tear myself away from this woman who usually seemed so regal and haughty but who that night had revealed a passionate and abandoned side to her nature, which I had never suspected, and which perhaps she had only discovered in herself for the first time. Through the porthole the first glow of dawn was already visible coming in the early hours in the northern latitudes. I knew that crew members would soon be abroad and I would have to slip away. For the last time I kissed the Queen passionately on those full ruby lips. I caressed each inch of her lovely form, taking her in with my eyes, knowing that I would probably never again see her naked loveliness. We agreed that neither of us would ever speak of this night to another soul and it was understood that we would never meet like this again. With an ache in my heart I tore myself from her embrace and slipped away to my own cabin to find some brief rest.

The next morning I presented myself at breakfast. To my surprise the Queen was there already looking immaculate as always and ticking into a plate of kippers. She bade me good morning and asked how I slept with a smile and what I was sure was a mischievous glint in her eye. Following the trip on the royal yacht I was suddenly promoted to Lieutenant-Commander and dispatched to one of Her Majesty's warships and spent the next three months at sea. I did not see the Queen again for another thirty years.

My uncle did meet the Queen again over thirty years later when he was knighted by her at the palace. I can only imagine what thoughts passed through both their minds as they recalled that night of passion which they had spent all those years before.