My Non-Binary Adventure

Story Info
Non-Binary person seeks like-minded individual for some fun.
1.7k words
4.02
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I cautiously approached the person at the bar, I took the opportunity to cast my eye over them. They were exquisite, exactly my type - although technically I don't have a 'type', it's more a look that I go for. This person sat at the bar had skinny jeans, and a casual looking t-shirt. Their hair was in a short, layered bob that had been coloured blue and green. I on the other hand had chosen a loose shirt and jeans, paired up with my tidiest Converse.

I recently came out to some of my more open-minded friends as pansexual. Most of them were understanding, but a couple thought it was just a fancy term for being bi, which of course it isn't. I used to consider myself straight forward bi-sexual, until recently when I realised it wasn't about the gender for me, but more about the person themselves; male, female, trans, fluid, neutral etc didn't bother me, as long as we connected.

So here I am, prowling around my favourite venue for picking up like-minded people. I'm not currently looking for anything long term, just a bit of fun - exploration if you will. I'm not ready to commit myself to one person while I'm still enjoying the variety that life has to offer.

I take the bar stool next to them and order a drink, giving me time to assess whether they are here alone or not. When no one approaches them, I make my move.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

They smile, giving me a sweeping once over that I pretend not to notice, "Sure."

I order us a round before probing for more information.

"You here on your own?"

"Yeah, I'm visiting my parents. Needed a night out if you know what I mean."

I chuckled lightly. Yeah I knew. I wasn't usually made to feel welcome at my own parents and tried to avoid it as much as possible. Mum's waiting for this 'phase' to pass and my Dad... well, we aren't even talking.

"So where's home?" I asked casually.

"I'm in uni at the moment, so I guess, in Bristol. Thought I'd come home for study week."

I nodded, sipping my pint.

"Oh, my name's Lewis by the way!" I laughed, suddenly realising I hadn't even introduced myself.

They laughed back, "Roxi." They held out their hand for me to shake.

We continued to chat a bit about our lives and the things we were into. By the end of our third drink, I decided to make it clear that I was interested in taking them back to mine.

"I think I should tell you something first." Roxi looked embarrassed. "I'm probably not what you think I am..."

I leaned in boldly to kiss Roxi, feeling the heat rush through their face.

"I think you'll find I don't care." I whispered, pushing my lips to theirs again. This time Roxi kissed me back tentatively, opening their mouth to my tongue.

Roxi took my hand and I led them out into the night, starting the short walk back to my place. I felt the familiar butterflies in my stomach in anticipation of what tonight might bring. I glanced at Roxi and smiled to myself, I hoped they were as open minded when it came to sex as I was. I have amassed quite a collection of sex toys and accessories over the last year or so and hoped I'd get to use some tonight.

I let us into my small apartment and closed the door behind us. I gestured towards the front room for Roxi to take a seat as I went to get some beers from the fridge. I handed one to them, before sitting next to them on my small blue sofa. Roxi placed their bottle on the table and leaned back into the corner of the sofa smiling, a silent invitation for me to make a move. I smiled seductively and leaned towards them, my hands sliding under the edge of their t-shirt as our lips met again. It was quicker and more hurried, both of us heading rapidly towards a point where there would be no going back.

As I ran my hand posessively over Roxi's hip and down their thighs, they stopped suddenly. I paused, suddenly aware of the awkward position I was holding.

"I want to do this, I just don't want to be touched down there." Roxi gestured to their crotch and I nodded, moving my hand back to safer ground. I felt them relax beneath me and I moved back in to kiss them, keen to get things back on track.

"My bedroom is across the hall," I whispered into Roxi's ear, running my tongue lightly over the edge. I didn't need to say anymore and we were on our feet moving towards my bed. Roxi pushed me back onto the bed laughing and I pulled them down on top of me as they started to unbutton my shirt. Roxi ran their hands over my binder and smiled.

"Maybe I'm not the only one with a few secrets?"

I smiled back as I pulled their t-shirt over their head, cupping their firm breasts in my hands, eager to see them without the bra. The look on Roxi's face was one of pure joy as I stroked and cupped each breast. I reached around quickly and undid the clasp, letting the bra drop to the floor. I stroked their bare flesh lightly as I spotted the scars underneath.

Roxi was almost trembling as I sat up and gently took their nipple in my mouth. I ran my tongue around it and sucked on it lightly, making Roxi cry out a little and start unbuttoning my jeans.

"Do you want to keep this on?" Roxi asked, stroking my binder. I thought for a moment and shrugged.

"Nah, I'll take it off."

I had to stand up to take it off and Roxi looked at me thoughtfully as my own breasts appeared.

"Do you like to be touched there?"

I laughed, "You can touch me anywhere!" Roxi smirked at me and almost pounced, pawing at my breasts. They were a little sensitive after being bound, which just heightens the sensation of them being fondled and suckled. I sighed appreciatively as Roxi pulled my jeans down without letting my nipple slip out of their warm mouth. I glanced down to find Roxi's jeans were off now too, the obvious bulge visible through the tight cotton panties.

"Do you want anal?" I whispered and Roxi nodded appreciatively, clearly relieved that they didn't need to give a reason. I walked around the bed to my special drawer and rummaged around for my strap on belt and dildoes. I stepped into the belt and laid the size choices out on the bed. "So, small, medium or large?" I purred. Roxi licked their lips appreciatively, glancing at each in turn.

"Do you have lube?"

I scoffed, "Of course. What were you thinking?"

"I've always wanted to be fucked by a big dick, but i've never taken anything quite that size..." they answered, reaching out to touch the biggest (both in length and width), dildo in my collection.

"That's a beauty isn't it. I'm game if you are?"

Roxi purred in delight before kneeling on the bed and slipping off the black panties. I slid the huge, purple dildo into the harness and rubbed my hand along the shaft to warm it up a little. I rubbed Roxi's ass and pulled her cheeks apart, baring their hairless ass hole. I gently stroked the smooth skin with my fingers, I like a waxed asshole. Roxi's puckered hole quivered at my touch and I felt myself getting wetter. I coated the dildo in a generous layer of lube, before rubbing the head against Roxi's hole.

They obviously weren't new to this as it took seconds for the head to slip in, making Roxi moan with pleasure. I waited a few seconds before pushing in a little further, allowing them time to adjust to the size. I had never been brave enough to take this one anally!

It wasn't long before I was holding their hips and fucking them from behind. I do enjoy putting on the strap on and fucking someone. There's something so primal about it, someone else's pleasure is completely in your hands... well, your dildo!

Roxi was moaning loudly, pushing back towards me with each thrust before they started to shudder. I pulled out slowly as Roxi fell forward onto the bed, cum seeping from the end of their penis. As if embarrassed by the involuntary reaction, Roxi pulled the black panties on again to hide it. They pulled me down on top of them, seeking my lips hurriedly with their own. I wriggled out of the strap on harness as they ran their hands down my back and over my ass to clutch the back of my thighs. I groaned into Roxi's mouth as my own wetness brushed against their thigh.

"Hmm, however can I repay you?" Roxy smirked, as they rolled us over so I was now on my back. Roxy glanced down into my still open toy drawer and reached down, rummaging around until they found what they were after. I closed my eyes, trying to keep it a surprise. They first thing I felt was Roxi's small tongue flicking over my already aroused clit. I groaned happily, I always enjoyed receiving oral.

A faint buzzing sound distracted me for a moment as I tried to guess which toy it was.

"Good choice..." I moaned, as the curved vibrator pressed into both my anus and my wet pussy. I shifted position to make it easier to get the anus end in and Roxi began to rock it in and out of both holes, while still sucking gently on my clit. I fisted my hand in their hair and pushed my crotch up towards their face, Roxi's tongue running around the dildo and my clit.

"Fuck..." I cried, as Roxi pushed the dildo deep into both holes and angled it up towards my g-spot. I shuddered, unable to stop the waves of my orgasm from crashing into me.

I relaxed back into the sweaty sheets, trying to steady my raspy breathing. Roxi moved up next to me and grinned. "Damn, bitch!" I laughed.