All Comments on 'My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 01'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dietz10000dietz10000over 3 years ago
A Good Begining

Enjoyed the buildup. Waiting for chapter II. Also enjoyed the description (is it a self depiction if bio is you) . LOVELY

live4thebjlive4thebjover 3 years ago
I met some naive girls in my life time

But that was over the top naive. *

RetroFanRetroFanover 3 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed your story, very well done. I also once wrote a story about a dumb and naive stepsister, where a family move into a house that turns out to be haunted.

I would love to see a chapter where the guys go shopping with Eva to buy her some new knickers (given she has none with her), and it leads to no end of misunderstandings at the shop.

Just two curiosities - is it set in England and is it set in the past? By the terms used in the story (university not college, knickers not panties) I wasn't sure if it was England, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand as I couldn't see any reference to the setting, but Eva does mention Spain so I presume the UK. Also reading it, I got more of a late 2000s/early 2010s vibe than the present day, which I loved.

Again, really really enjoyed it (wish I could give it 6 stars), really want to read future chapters and please get the poor girl some knickers to wear.

RetroFan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. Sexy, erotic, fun... But it left me feeling conflicted. The stepsister was so very naive it sort of felt like abusing minor. As long as I remind myself this make-believe, I enjoy the story. But without suspending my belief? No....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Reminded me of the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" the episode "Oh Honey".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous