My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 02

Story Info
Not so bright girl goes to live with her stepbrother at uni.
8.9k words
4.63
34.9k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was convinced that I was having a wet dream but woke up to find Eva sucking my shrinking cock.

"I hope that you don't mind Luke, but you were all hard and I couldn't resist sucking you and you gave me your sperm in my mouth again. Why were you hard when you were asleep?"

"It's called a 'Morning Woody' Eva. I have no idea why but lots of men wake up with a hard-on. Maybe it's the men dreaming about you being in bed with them."

"Do men really dream about girls, whenever I have a dream it's always about something weird."

"Maybe that now you are having sex you'll have nice sexy dreams."

"That will be nice, are you going to fuck me now Luke?"

"No, but I have a free day today so maybe later. Maybe we should go for a walk, let you find your way around the area, do you even know where you are?"

"At your house Luke."

"No, I mean the house number and the street name, even the city."

"No."

"Well we need to put that right, sorry Eva, but you are going to have to put some clothes on later but we won't be out long so you can strip off as soon as we get back."

"Can't I go out like this?"

"I wish, there should be a law that says all young women can be naked wherever they want."

"I'd like that." Eva replied, then added,

"Can you eat me out before we get up please?"

What could I say. Thirty or so minutes later we went to the bathroom. Eva went straight to the toilet for a pee and a poo and wasn't at all shy about me standing at the sink shaving. In fact she asked me if I would shave her again and was disappointed when I told her that she didn't need it, that she needed the practice and that I would happily help her by rubbing the shaving cream all over her pussy.

Eva's expression changed from disappointment to happiness in a couple of seconds.

Whilst I was making Eva cum in the shower using my fingers I told her that I wanted to make sure that she knew how to make herself cum.

"Why," Eva asked, "you'll be here to do it for me."

"Not all the time, I have to go to lectures and classes most days."

"Oh, I forgot about those."

"So I want us to have a play later and make sure that you can pleasure yourself with your fingers. We'll move on to dildos and vibrators later."

"I've heard of dildos and vibrators but what the girls at school were saying sounded so silly that I ignored them."

"Well maybe you should have listened to those girls, but one step at a time, when we get back from our walk we'll have a bit of fun."

"Can we do it before we go for our walk?"

"No Eva, if we do we'll never go for a walk and it's important that you get some local knowledge."

"I suppose so."

We finished in the bathroom and went to get dressed. Eva again asking me what she should wear. Needless to say that I picked the shortest of the 2 skirt options, a thin, floaty one and a thin cotton tank top. No bra or knickers of course, and I sure as hell wasn't going to offer to buy her some when we were out.

When we went downstairs I discovered that Liam and Jackson had already left so out we went.

I immediately discovered that it was a bit windy and I looked at Eva's skirt and saw that it was dancing about. I imagined the possibility of it blowing up and maybe even inverting but I said nothing. Hey, I'm a young man who appreciates the sight of girls flashing their goodies and Eva wasn't actually my girlfriend so what do you expect? Even we he were an item I doubt that I would have suggested that she goes back and changes.

As we walked Eva held onto my arm and told me that her pussy was getting tickled by the wind.

"Is it nice?" I asked.

"Oh yes."

We walked around and then into town, me pointing out the things and places that she might need. I realised that we hadn't had any breakfast so I took her to a fast food place for a burger. Eva hadn't been to one of those since she was a little girl and she was excited as a little kid. After taking ages to decide what she wanted we went and sat down, Eva picking a table where she could watch everything that was going on.

What I'm sure she didn't realise was that with her back to the wall, there being no table cloths hanging down the sides of the tables, and her sitting with her knees wide apart, there was a good chance that anyone sitting close by or even walking by would be able to see her bare slit, everyone in the place, and half the town already have seen her beefy nipples making bulges in her cotton tank top.

I was loving that she was so exposed and that she didn't even realise.

After brunch I took Eva to the university because she wanted to see where I had classes and lectures but to get there we had to cross some open areas where quite a few students congregate and it was quite windy there. The wind seemed to be attracted to her skirt and I just wished that I could see what the people around us were seeing. At one point her skirt was blown out parallel to the ground and I knew that her butt and pussy were visible.

I looked around and saw a handful of students staring at her. I smiled.

Inside we walked round with me pointing out the different rooms that I went in and at one point Eva said,

"I wish that I could go to university Luke but I'm just not clever enough."

Eva was looking a bit down so I replied,

"Eva, there are a lot of very smart people who don't go to university and a lot of people at university who shouldn't be there. University isn't for everyone and you have realised that it isn't for you. That doesn't mean that you are thick or stupid. It just means that you are, or will excel in something else. I don't know you well enough yet to know what your specialist area is, but one thing that you are really good at is sex."

"How can you say that Luke, we haven't fucked yet."

"But we have done other things and you are brilliant at them and I just know that you will be really good at fucking."

"You think so?"

"I know so, so forget about wanting to go to university and just bide your time, something will come along, trust me."

"I do Luke. Okay, so when are we going to fuck?"

"Soon Eva, soon."

On the way back to the house Eva had more exposure courtesy of the wind, All of which I missed but quite a few other people didn't miss the show. We stopped at a supermarket where I bought the food that the house needed, and some things for Eva needed including a full shaving set.

Back at the house Eva wanted to take her clothes off before we put the groceries away and who was I to ignore that request. That job finished Eva grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy.

"Do I need a shave yet Luke?"

"No Eva, but you are very wet down there.."

"I know, I can feel it but I don't know why, I don't think that I've peed myself."

"No you haven't Eva, is your pussy tingling?"

"Tons."

"You're all wet because you are aroused and your vagina is producing lots and lots of lubrication. I guess that you really enjoyed going out in a short skirt with no knickers and your skirt blowing up a lot."

"Was it, I didn't know, I sort of felt like I was naked below my waist as soon as I went outside and the wind tickled my pussy but I though that my skirt covered me."

"It did most of the time but the wind kept blowing your skirt up."

"Oh, I never knew, oh well, I hope that people liked what they saw."

"With a body like yours and your bald pussy I'm sure that everyone enjoyed what they saw Eva. Does it bother you that people were seeing your butt and slit?"

"No, should it?"

"No, it's just that some girls are very shy and would want to die if someone saw their butt and pussy."

"That's silly."

"I know, but that's the way that it is.

"So my pussy got wet because it saw people looking at it?"

"Something like that Eva."

"Maybe I should go out in that skirt more often, I certainly felt good."

"I'm sure that you will get plenty of opportunities to go outside wearing skirts like that."

"Maybe we should take advantage of you being so aroused and wet Eva."

"What do you mean Luke?"

I didn't remove my hand, instead I rubbed her pussy until she orgasmed, which didn't take long. When I commented on her quick orgasm Eva told me that it was probably because she had gone into town dressed the way she was. Then she asked,

"Can we go into town every day please?"

"Not quite every day Eva, but now what do you think of the idea of you having your first fuck?"

"Oh goodie, where do you want me, on the kitchen table?"

I smiled and then said,

"How about doggie style?"

"What's that, I haven't seen a dog here and it's you that I want to fuck me not a dog."

"Relax Eva, a dog isn't going to fuck you, get down on your hands and knees."

Eva did and was surprised when I leant over her back and she felt my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"You might get a sudden pain Eva. That's when my cock breaks your hymen, but that pain will go quite quickly and you'll never get it again. Are you ready?"

"Yes Luke just do it. My pussy needs you inside it."

I slowly pushed my cock into Eva's hole until it felt a little resistance.

"Are you ready Eva?"

"Oh, I thought that you were all the way in."

"I'm not Eva, brace yourself."

"I haven't go any braces. Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh. Oh gosh, that feels so nice. Can you take it out and do that again please?"

I did.

"Oh Luke, that feels sooo nice, can you stay there forever?"

I stayed deep inside her for a few seconds then slowly started fucking her.

"Oh, oh, that's, oh, ugh, oh, don't stop Luke, oh, oh, aaaarrrgh, umph, oh, aaaarrrgggghhh."

As Eva was making all those noises she was getting louder and louder and when her orgasm arrived I could feel my ears vibrating. I kept on fucking her right through her orgasm. Eva went silent for a few of my thrusts then she started again and got louder and louder. With one final scream Eva had a second orgasm and the convulsions of her pussy muscles triggered me to cum. Remembering that she was on the pill I thrust deep inside her, pushing her whole body forwards, and shot my load deep inside her.

As I ran dry I reached round to her tits and squeezed her big nipples. Her body shuddered and she moaned.

We stayed like that for a few seconds until my cock started to soften then slide out of the no longer, virgin pussy.

Just then I heard someone clapping and I looked up. There was Jackson with a big grin on his face.

"Nice one Luke." Jackson said.

"Hey." Eva said when she turned her head. "Did I do that right?"

Jackson smiled again then turned and walked out of the kitchen.

"Yes Eva," I replied, "You were perfect."

"Good, did you empty your balls inside me or have you got some more so that we can do it again?"

"Not right now Eva, you were so good that I need a rest. I also think that I need to buy some earplugs."

"I can't hear anything."

I just smiled got to my feet and put my arm out to help her get to her feet. Eva pushed herself up onto her knees and looked at me. Instead of taking my hand she leant forward and took my soft, pussy juice and my cum covered cock into her mouth. As she started sucking she looked up to my face and grinned.

I smiled back and let her keep going. Shortly after that Liam walked in, stopped dead in his tracks, absorbed what he was seeing, gave me the thumbs-up then turned and walked out. I wondered if Eva had even seen him but then realised that she would probably have just waved hello to him and kept going.

Eva kept going and my cock slowly rose then eventually started pumping my sperm out.

This time Eva pulled her head back, looked up at my face, opened her mouth and waited for me to spray her face.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked as Eva tried to lick what her tongue could reach into her mouth."

"So you did have some more sperm in your balls, learn what?"

"To look up to my face when I'm about to cum on your face."

"I don't know, it just seemed the right thing to do and I wanted to see your face."

"Well it was the perfect thing to do Eva, there's just one more thing that you could do the next time to make it truly perfect."

"What's that?"

"After you've licked all you can get into your mouth, open your mouth and show me how much you've got in there before you swallow it."

"Okay, when can I do it again?"

I reached down and with both hands and pulled both nipples so that she had to rise to her feet. Grinning, Eva watched me as I told her that it was shower time.

As I followed her up the stairs I could see all my cum creeping down the inside of her thighs.

The shower was relatively innocent, a few tweaks of nipples, a quick rub or 2 of her clit and her wanking my soft cock a little as she soaped me.

We went back downstairs, Eva going and sitting on the Bean Bag that she seemed to have claimed as hers, again with her knees open and her pussy on display.

Both Liam and Jackson came down and we all mucked in to get some food ready. We talked as we ate and Eva suddenly said as she tweaked her nipples.

"I'm not a virgin any more, Luke fucked me earlier."

"Yes," Jackson said, "I saw you."

"Oh, I didn't see you, did you enjoy the show? Luke says that I should get fucked where a lot of people can see me, he says that they would like to watch me."

"I'm sure that they would." Jackson replied.

"And hear you." Liam added

"And you looked as if you give a good blowjob as well Eva." Jackson added.

"You watched that did you? I'm not very good at that, Luke says that I need more practice. Maybe you and Liam could help me with that if Luke isn't around."

Both Liam and Jackson stopped chewing and looked at me. I nodded and the chewing started again. A few seconds later Jackson said,

"Yes, just let us know when Eva, even if you have to disturb us in our rooms."

"Okay." Eva replied, then continued,

"Luke took me into town today and apparently a lot of people saw my bare bum and pussy because my skirt kept flying up in the wind. I didn't notice because the skirt was so light that I felt I had nothing on all the time."

"That's a shame." Liam said.

"No, I don't mind, Luke says that I have a nice body and that I should be proud to show it to anyone."

"Luke knows what he's talking about Eva. You do have an amazing body and Luke's right, you shouldn't be ashamed to show it to anybody."

"I'm not ashamed, I was just a bit disappointed that I didn't know people were looking at my pussy, the tingling would have been stronger."

"So your pussy was 'tingling' just going out without knickers?" Jackson asked."

"And my nipples, and they were all hard, like they are now, do you want to feel them?"

Both Liam and Jackson said that they did, at the same time, and they both looked at me again, and I again nodded my head. They got to their feet and went and knelt beside Eva and reached for a nipple each.

Both of them went further than just feeling to see if they were hard and they soon had Eva moaning. Liam and Jackson must have thought that they'd pushed their luck too far already and they stopped.

"That was nice guys, it made me all tingly, can you do that some more please?"

Two male heads turned to face me, I nodded and 2 hands went back to 2 little tits.

Eva started moaning again and after a couple of minutes her feet lifted off the floor and her whole body went rigid as an orgasm hit her. Both guys kept going until Eva's feet found the floor again and she started breathing normally again.

"That was nice guys, thank you. Luke has been teaching me to do all sorts, below jobs, eating my pussy and fucking. It's early days yet and he says that I need a lot of practice but it's going to be fun learning."

"What about bringing yourself off?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, Luke has shown me where my clitoris is and how to rub it, shall I show you?"

Liam looked at me, I nodded and Liam replied,

"Okay then, you're on the right seat already so go for it girl."

And Eva did, she spread her legs further apart and her right hand got busy, Eva being totally unconcerned that 3 young men were watching her.

"My clit has grown quite a lot lately, it's got a hood to cover it but every time that I look or touch it it's sticking out. It's seems pointless having a hood if it's never going to cover it."

"Yes it does Eva," Liam said, "but I like it sticking out, it looks beautiful."

"You do? So should I stop worrying about it?"

"I would if I were you Eva." Liam replied.

"Okay, it makes me all tingly when something accidentally touches it."

"Don't complain Eva, you are a lucky girl having a clit like that." Liam told Eva.

Eva smiled and intensified her rubbing.

Orgasm over, Eva let her head fall back and she sighed.

"All these orgasm things are wearing me out, I might just go to bed if you don't mind guys."

"You go and get your beauty sleep Eva." Liam said, then added, "Remember that it's party night tomorrow, you'll need lots of energy for all that dancing."

"I'm not very good at dancing." Eva said as she got to her feet.

"Maybe you should practice in the morning Eva," I said, "we can put some YouTube videos on and we can teach you how to do pussy thrust."

"What?" Eva asked, I've never heard of those."

"Don't worry, we'll teach you them tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnight."

All 3 of us watched Eva walk out of the room and up the stairs.

"Are you really going to let Eva give us blowjobs Luke?" Liam asked.

"Sure, she's my stepsister not my girlfriend, I have no control over her."

"What about fucking her?"

"If that's what she wants to do."

"Cheers mate." Liam said.

"Have you noticed that she tweaks her nipples a lot?" Jackson asked.

"Yes," I replied, "She does it a lot more that any other girl that I've noticed. I don't think that she even realises that she's doing it."

"Hey mate, don't go telling her or she might stop doing it, and what's with these pussy thrusts?" Liam asked.

"Well, I suspect that she'll want to be naked all day tomorrow, and that that will include the party, so, I thought that it would be 'entertaining' if she were to keep thrusting her naked, bald pussy at everyone."

"Wow Luke, and what else are you planning on her doing?" Jackson asked.

"I don't really know, I don't want her fucking all the blokes there, just us 3, she's clean and I want her to stay that way, but a few blowjobs and bringing herself off won't do any harm."

"Fair enough," Jackson said.

"I think that it would be a good idea to have a coupe of guys on the door to make sure that we only get people that we know here. After your classmates saw her naked word may have got out and hundreds may turn up." I said.

"Good point." Jackson said, "I'll ask Ben and Zack, they're big enough to keep people out.

"You know guys," I said, "I think that I'll turn in as well, I'm not getting as much sleep as I was a few days ago."

"I wonder why?" Jackson joked.

Eva had done her thing in the bathroom when I got there and she was about to get into the bed.

"Luke, you said there are hundreds of positions that we can have sex in, I can only think of 2."

"Don't you worry your little head about that Eva, just wait until I've been to the bathroom and I'll show you a third way. We can google sex positions anytime that we want and I'm sure that it will give us some new ideas."

"Oh yes, google. It has sex position on it as well then?"

"I'm sure that it has. Don't let that pussy go to sleep, I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Fine minutes late I was showing Eva how to ride me cowboy style and she enthusiastically bounced up and down on me and made a hell of a lot of noise until she had cum. Then she got off me and gave me a blowjob to finish me off, swallowing all my cum.

Eva went to sleep holding my cock and me holding one of her tits.

*****

I woke the next morning before Eva and discovered that in our sleep Eva had turned her back to me and we were spooning. I took advantage of that and eased my morning woody into her still very wet pussy. I lay there for a couple of minutes just savouring the feeling then I started going in and out of her.