My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay Eva, you're okay where you are."

Eva was asleep in seconds and me not much longer afterwards.

*****

Eva wasn't in the bed when I woke up and as I didn't have much time I went to the bathroom and did my thing then got dressed. When I went downstairs I found Eva in the kitchen getting some breakfast for me. Jackson was sat at the table eating toast and Eva was still totally naked.

"Nice haircut you gave Eva." Jackson said when he saw me.

"Yes," Eva said, "it makes me fee like a little girl. Do you like it Luke?"

"Of course, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't like it, your new look is amazing Eva, you should stay like that all day."

"Really you want me to?"

"That's up to you Eva, but it would be nice if you did." I replied.

"Okay." Eva replied.

Again I noticed Eva rolling and pulling on her nipples as she talked and I wondered if she knew she was doing it or if it was a subconscious action, one that I'd noticed with some other girls

As Jackson and I walked to the university he asked me if I'd had a good time the previous night.

"No I didn't, the poor girl is still a virgin." I replied.

"Did she give you a blowjob then?"

"No."

"Wow, but I guess that there's plenty of time for that."

"I'm pretty sure that I can get her to give us all a blowjob mate, just give it time, don't rush her, be content with her being naked."

"So are you going to get her to be naked all the time?"

"Working on it mate, don't rush her."

When I got home that evening I found Eva sat on the Bean Bag, still totally naked, with her legs open and Liam sat opposite her. When she saw me she got up and gave me a hug.

"Liam's been keeping me entertained all day Luke, is that okay Luke, Liam said it would be okay."

"It is Eva, didn't you get dressed at all then?"

"No, Liam said it would be okay."

"It was Eva, did you like being naked all day then?"

"Yes I did, I didn't have to worry about getting my clothes dirty and it sort of felt nice and my pussy has been tingling all day.."

I looked to Liam and saw that he was smiling. I smiled at him, slightly jealous of him seeing Eva naked all day.

"Oh Luke mate," Liam said, "about 7:30 I've got some classmates coming over, we've got a group assignment to do and we're taking it in turns to work at each other's place. It's my turn tonight. You may want to keep Eva up in your room."

"Why would I want to do that, Eva needs to meet lots of new people don't you Eva?"

"Yes, daddy kept telling me that I didn't get out enough and meet new people. It will be nice meeting your friends."

"Err, you may want to put some clothes on before they come Eva."

"Do I have to? I've kinda got used to being like this and I'm sure that they're all seen a naked girl before, even one who looks like a little girl." Eva replied sliding her hand over her bald pubes and pussy.

"I'm sure that they have Eva, what do you think Luke?"

"I think that Eva is old enough to decided for herself."

"Fair enough, but it's not a party, we have to get some work done."

"I'm sure that Eva and I can find something to do when you want to get on with your assignment, what do you think Eva?"

"Yes, please can you do to me what the doctor did to me Luke. You were very good at it last night."

"What was that?" Liam asked.

"When you went to see him to get put on the pill he tested you to see if you responded normally to clitoral stimulation didn't he Eva?"

"Yes he did, and he said that I do, he gave he my first ever orgasm it felt really, really nice. That's why I want some more."

"You should have asked Liam to help you out during the day Eva, I'm sure that he would have."

"Yes I would Eva, all 3 of us will be happy to help you with anything, anytime Eva, especially with that problem, we all want you to be happy." Liam replied.

"You guys are being so nice to me, thank you for letting me stay here."

"You are so welcome Eva." Liam replied.

Just then Jackson walked in and couldn't take his eyes off Eva. She'd sat back on the Bean Bag with her knees open again. We all had a perfect view of her slightly spread pussy with her clit sticking out of its hood like a little cock.

Liam updated Jackson on the pending visitors then Jackson went to his room saying that he also had an urgent assignment to complete. Liam also thanked Eva and me when I told him that Eva and I would get us all some food ready.

Eva and I did prepare the food but I found it hard to not put my hands on Eva's tits and pussy, they looked so inviting.

When we were all sat eating Jackson asked Eva how long she was staying with us.

"I don't know, dad and Luke's mum wanted some alone time but they didn't say how much alone time."

"You're not trying to get rid of her are you?" Liam asked.

"Hell no, as far as I'm concerned she can stay here for ever, Eva, you've brightened up the place. Are we still having that party on Saturday guys?"

"Oooh a party," Eva said, "I like parties, lots of cakes."

"I think that that was your answer Liam." I said.

I was sure that all 3 of us guys had images in our brains of a naked Eva talking and dancing with all our friends. After we'd eaten Eva cleared everything away and when she was washing-up Liam's classmates started to arrive. Jackson and I had met them before and we stood talking in the lounge until they'd all arrived.

When they had I went and got Eva. You should have seen the faces on the 2 guys and 2 girls when the naked Eva walked in. Liam just introduced her without saying anything about her lack of clothes and it seemed like forever until one of the guys asked Eva why she hadn't got any clothes on.

"Luke shaved my pussy hair off last night and I decided not to get dressed and let Liam and Jackson see the new me and I just didn't get round to putting any clothes on, it's not a problem for any of you is it? Because I can go and stay in Luke's room if you want."

"You've been here all day haven't you Liam?" one of the girls asked.

"Yes."

"Lucky you." The other girl said, then continued, "No Eva, if you want to flaunt your body that's up to you, I guess that students are supposed to experiment."

"Oh, I'm not a student, I'm just here because my dad and Luke mum wanted some alone time."

"Come on Eva." I said, "there's something that I need to show you in my room."

"Lucky bastard." One of the guys said as I led Eva out of the room.

"They seem nice." Eva said when we were in my room.

That wasn't what I'd picked up from the girls talking. I suspected a bit of jealousy about your hot body because both those girls were both a bit overweight.

When Eva had entered my room she's sat on the side of the bed then lay back leaving her knees apart. I was just about to kneel in front of her, spread her legs and introduce her to cunnilingus when my damned phone rang.

Mum wanted to know how things were going with Eva and if she was causing any problems.

"Great actually mum, she's sat here in one of her summer dresses looking a bit tired from doing a lot of housework."

"Good, I'm pleased that she's earning her keep, I'll transfer some money into your bank account to pay for all the food I'm sure that she'll be eating. That girl can eat like a pig. I don't know where the hell she puts it all, she's so skinny."

"Relax mum, everything is good here and my house mates like her as well."

"I don't know when we can have her back, Ron and I are having such a good time."

"Don't worry mum, you enjoy your time with Ron. All the guys here say that Eva can stay for as long as she wants. She's great at the cooking and cleaning, and you know that us guys don't like doing that stuff."

We talked some more general things then my mum asked me to pass the phone to Eva. I held the phone under a pillow. Knowing Eva always tells the truth without thinking of the consequences I told Eva not to say that she was naked and that I'd explain later. Then I put the phone on speaker then handed it to Eva. I listened to the conversation with first my mum, then Ron, Eva's father.

My mum told Eva to be good, not to be lazy, do what I told her and to help out with the housework as much as she could. Ron and Eva had a short conversation about missing each other then repeated what my mum had told her.

After the call ended I explained to Eva that it isn't always a good idea to tell everyone everything and that if she had told her father that she had been naked all day in a house with 3 young men he would probably have got in his car and come and collected her.

"But we weren't doing anything wrong."

"No Eva, we weren't. Have you heard of the saying,

"What you don't know can't hurt you."

"No."

"Well in this case it means that you father won't worry that your are getting raped if he knows that you have been naked all day. That's not going to happen but parents worry about their children and you don't want your father to worry do you?"

"No, but I can't lie to him."

"You didn't Eva, you just didn't tell him something, and you don't tell everybody everything do you?"

"No, Okay, I think I understand."

"Right, where were we before the phone rang?"

"You were going to make me feel good and give me one of those orgasm things."

Eva smiled, jumped on the bed and spread her legs. You can imagine the rest but suffice to say that Eva made enough noise to let everyone in the house know that she was having a good time.

After that Eva thought that it was only fair that she did the same to me and I educated her in how to give a good blowjob.

"Why is it a blowjob when you suck the cock?" Eva asked

"Good question Eva, back in Victorian times when the prostitutes wanted to give a man fellatio they called it a 'Below Job' meaning giving a man relief below his belt. Then over the years it got abbreviated to a Blowjob."

"It's still silly." Eva said.

I didn't try to enter her throat, I decided to leave that for another day after she had got really good at blowjobs. Eva wanted to swallow my cum even though I told her I would be happy to deposit it all over her chest or face. She told me that I could do that some other time. She also told me that she liked the taste and she liked doing it to me.

I also told Eva that it was okay to do what we had just done with Liam and Jackson if she wanted, that it was up to her who she did it with.

"Okay, but for now I'll just get lots of practice on you" was her reply.

Eva and I went back downstairs later, Eva still totally naked, and she couldn't understand why all the guys were clapping at us. One of the girls was as well. I took Eva into the kitchen and explained that they had all heard her moans and screams and that was why they were clapping, and that the clapping would have been even louder if they had actually see us in action.

"Do you want to let people watch us doing that?" Eva asked.

"Maybe, would you be happy doing that in front of an audience Eva?"

"Yes, why not, it's good to see happy people."

"It certainly is Eva."

"So are you going to fuck me Luke?"

"Do you want me to fuck you Eva?"

"Well daddy says that we should try everything once to see if we like it."

"You will like it Eva, I can guarantee that, and you'll want to do it again."

"Will I like it more that what you just did to me, that cunnilingus?"

"Eva, cunnilingus is commonly called 'Eating out a girl' or just 'Eating a girl' and I'm pretty sure that you'll like actual fucking more than being eaten. Did you know that there are dozens of positions that a man and a woman can fuck?"

"I never really thought about it."

"Well there are, and if you want we can try doing it lots of different ways."

"We'll be doing it lots of times then?"

"I'm pretty confident that you will want to do it lots of times, some couples fuck lots of times each day."

"Wow, when are we going to start?"

"Patience my naked little stepsister, patience."

Eva hugged me then put the kettle on. We took our coffee's into the lounge where Eva flopped down on the Bean Bag, again leaving her knees spread a little, I sat on the floor next to her and we listened to Liam and his friends discussing their assignment for a while.

Engineering has never really interested me, and Eva certainly looked bored so when we had finished our coffees Eva washed the mugs then I followed her back to my room. As she was walking about I watched Liam's classmates and smiled when I saw the boys, and one of the girls watching her every move.

I decided not to show Eva the joys of fucking that night, I thought that she's had enough 'firsts' for one day. She cuddled up to me in bed and I eventually fell asleep with one of her hands holding my cock.

*****


12