My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva woke with a start, obviously not realising what I was doing to her but within a couple of seconds she relaxed, sighed and pushed her butt back to get me deeper inside her. I slowly went in and out as we said "good morning" then Eva told me that she had never been happier in her life. She was glad that her father had wanted some alone time with my mother and wished that they had met years earlier.

"You mean that you wish that you'd discovered sex years earlier." I suggested.

"Well yes, but if I had it might not have been with you Luke and you are so good at it."

I continued slowly fucking Eva for a while then told her that we should get up. Reluctantly, not having cum, Eva pulled herself off me and went to the bathroom. I joined her a few minutes later and found that she'd got out her shaving things. I watched as she shaved her armpits then her legs, then she asked me if I'd do the rest of her.

Eva was disappointed when I said that I wouldn't, but that I would put the cream on her. I increased her arousal level as I did so but still didn't make her cum. I supervised (watched) as Eva removed her slight stubble whilst shaving myself.

Then we had a shower together where I again raised her arousal level still without letting her cum. I planned to tease her for as long as I could resist tipping her over the edge.

Liam and Jackson were in the kitchen when we went down, Eva again showing no interest in putting any clothes on. After some coffee Eva asked who was going to teach her to dance. Liam went for his laptop and searched YouTube for some dance videos. Soon Eva was swaying and actually dancing in front of us

After convincing Eva that she was as good a dancer as most girls Eva asked about the pussy thrusts. I smiled and got up and stood in front of her, moved my feet slightly wider apart than my shoulders, put my arms out in front of me, squat a little then thrust my pelvis forwards while pulling my arms back, all in time with the music.

"I can do that." Eva said, and proved that she could do it. Minutes later there were 3 hard-ons watching her.

"Now incorporate it into your dancing Eva." I said.

What a sight, a naked, attractive girl dancing and thrusting her pussy forward in a very sexy way. I was hard pushed to not jump on her right there. I don't suppose that she would have minded but I wanted to keep her aroused for as long as I could.

Us 3 guys went back to the kitchen to talk about what was needed for the party, leaving Eva practising thrusting her pussy forwards. I just new that that would go down well with the guys at the party, especially if she stayed naked.

There wasn't much to do for the party, hey it's a students house, who expects it to be tidy and spotless. Anyway, we needed some snack foods and more beer so I volunteered Eva and me to go shopping. I hoped that it would again be breezy out and Eva would put on a similar outfit.

What she did choose to wear was a thin, cotton summer dress. When she slipped it on she said,

"This dress used to be my favourite one a couple of years ago, it's really too short for me now but I brought it with me because I still like it even thought it's worn so thin that I'm sure it's going to rip when I put it on sometime soon."

"Well you managed to get it on in one piece this time so if you're ready we'll get off." I replied.

It wasn't quite as windy, but the sun was shining and once outside I swear that the material had worn so thin that it was nearly see-through. I could definitely see the change of colour of the breast skin to that of her areolae and nipples that were threatening to burst through the thin material..

"I feel like I'm naked in this dress as well." Eva said as we walked down the road.

"You look great Eva, are you warm enough Eva, that dress looks really thin."

"Yes, I'm warm enough, that sun feels nice."

"You like the sun then?"

"I do, I loved it when I was on holiday and we went to the beach. The sun, the warm sand and the warm sea, it was wonderful."

"Maybe you could sunbathe in the back garden, if we have any days that are warm enough that is."

"Hmm, nice thought, I didn't bring a swimsuit with me, do you think that I could sunbathe naked?"

"I'm sure that you could but don't get excited, it's unlikely that we'll get a warm enough day for a few months."

"Will I still be here or will I have to go back to daddy and your mother?"

"That depends on you and your father. You're 18 now and legally an adult so you can make your own decisions."

"But would you want me to stay with you and the others?"

"Eva, you can stay with us for a long as you want, but you will still have to share my bed."

"Will you fuck and eat my pussy every day?"

"Only if you give me a blowjob every day."

"I think that I can do that."

"And I think that we have a deal. Now we have to think of a way to get your father and my mum to let you stay, maybe you could get a job here then they'll see that you are trying to be independent."

"But what could I do? I didn't pass any exams at school."

"There are jobs around for people without any qualifications, they don't pay well, unless you become a stripper."

"You mean take my clothes off on a stage in front of people? I could do that."

"You've certainly got the body for it Eva."

"Thank you Luke."

Until then Eva had been hanging onto one of my arms but she had to let go because some roadworks had narrowed the footpath. There was a workman in a hole in the road and when he saw Eva he swore. I looked at Eva and saw that Eva was directly in line with him and the sun and that made her dress virtually transparent. It was like she was naked in front of me, both the workman and I could see everything.

Obviously I said nothing. I was enjoying the same view as the workman, and possibly a few other people were getting, and there was nothing that Eva, or me, could have done about it. And I knew that Eva wouldn't be upset about it, so we just kept walking.

At the supermarket we got what we needed and went to the checkout. I could see Eva leaning over the back of the trolley to lift each item out and put it on the conveyor belt and I though about the view that she must be giving to the people behind her. I looked at the people and saw an old and a young man staring at her butt.

Again I said nothing.

I filled the bags and paid, then we had to carry the shopping back home. I had a heavy bag in each hand leaving one bag for Eva. I expected her to carry it in one hand and swap it to the other hand when it got too much for that hand, but no, Eva hugged the bag to her stomach with her hands over and under it.

Fair enough I thought, but once we were outside I saw that when she had lifted the bag and put it to her stomach, she had accidentally pulled part of the front of her dress up and was trapping it between her stomach and the bag. I could see her slit and bald pubes.

Again I said nothing and I got Eva talking about the last party that she had been to. That had been about 5 years ago so I knew that she would have nothing to say of interest, but I kept her talking.

No one appeared to be taking any notice of Eva's exposure until we got to the roadworks where this time 2 men were in the hole in the road. Right next to them I coughed loudly then told Eva to stop for a moment so that I could rest my arms.

Eva turned to face me which meant that she was facing the 2 workmen as well. That gave them a great view of her pussy as they looked up, their heads being about level with her pussy. What's more, Eva had stood with her feet slightly apart.

I took my time stretching my arms and fingers before finally picking up the bags and starting to walk. Eva followed but when I looked back I saw one of the workmen give me the thumbs-up sign and I smiled.

I watched one young man's head as he walked towards us. His eyes were glued to Eva's pussy area as he got next to us I saw him step on a dog turd that Eva and I had gone to one side of. I heard the young man cursing from behind me.

"Was that man swearing at us?" Eva asked.

"No, he was too busy taking in your beauty that he stepped on that dog turd."

Eva laughed the replied,

"I'm not beautiful."

"You are Eva, especially in that dress."

Back at the house, after putting the shopping in the kitchen, Eva went upstairs and came back down totally naked again.

"You really don't like wearing clothes do you Eva?" Liam asked.

"No, skin is so much easier to clean than washing clothes."

"Can't argue with that." Liam replied. "Can you put the beers into the fridge please Eva?"

The fridge isn't very big so Eva had to bend over some of the time, a fact that I was sure Liam realised when he asked her because he stood with me at the other side of the kitchen both of us staring at Eva's bare butt and wet looking pussy.

"Why don't you go and practice your dancing Eva?" I said when all the beer was chilling. "And don't forget to practice your pussy thrusts." I added.

"Okay, I like doing those, it makes me tingle and wet."

"Wetter." Liam added but only me heard him.

When we left Eva dancing and thrusting her pussy, and went into the kitchen I said,

"I could watch Eva doing that all day, her thrusting her slightly open pussy and her probable A cup tits jiggling about is just so hot."

"Tell me about it." Jackson said, "You're a lucky bastard Luke."

"Hey," I replied, "just because sleeping in my bed with me doesn't mean that we are an item, if she wants to share her body with either of you then that's okay with me. But please guys, keep an eye on her tonight, as I'm sure that you've realised, she quite naive and with her wanting to be naked all the time, and doing what she's doing right now, some of our half pissed mates will try it on with her. I want to keep her fucking to be with one of us."

"Of course we will mate." Liam replied.

Beer in the fridge and snacks out we were ready for the action. We'd had something to eat to try to soak up some of the alcohol that we knew we'd be drinking and Eva had just gone upstairs to get ready, although none of knew just what a naked girl had to do to get ready, when the doorbell rang and the first of our guests arrived.

"So where's this naked girl that we've all heard of? Or was it just a wind-up to get us here."

I found Eva in the shower so I stripped, joined her and fucked her up against the shower wall with the warm water cascading down on us.

"That was nice Luke, can we stay up here and do that some more?"

"Nice thought, but there's a few guys downstairs that want to meet you."

"Me? What's so special about me, I'm not clever enough to join in their conversations, I didn't understand even one word that Liam and his mates were saying the other night."

"Eva, I doubt very much that any of the people here will want to talk about their uni courses, they're probably only going to talk about you."

I took Eva to the tall mirror and told her to look at herself.

"What do you see Eva?"

"Me."

"No, pretend that it's not you and tell me what you see."

"A naked little girl." Eva replied as she rolled and pulled on her nipples.

"What I see Eva is a beautiful young woman, really cute face, nice tits that are perfect for you size (I cupped her tits from behind her), a perfect pair of nipples that millions of men would like to suck and play with (I rolled and tweaked her nipples), a really nice, slim body (I slid my hands down her sides, a cute little bubble butt (I moved my hands to her butt and squeezed her cheeks), and a bald pussy that never gets dry (I flicked her clit and then slid a couple of fingers inside her). And I'm one hundred percent sure that that is what all the guys downstairs will see and want to talk about.

"Will they want to play with my nipples and pussy like you just did?"

"Oh they definitely will want to, but it's up to you to decide if you want them to and to let them do it. I doubt that they will force themselves on you, but if anyone does you just shout and Liam or Jackson or me will be there in a flash and kick them out."

Eva turned and reached up and kissed me on my lips. Our tongues wrestled for a few seconds then she lowered her heels and said,

"Luke, you are the best step brother that any girl could wish for. And I like it when you kiss me like that."

I gently slapped Eva's butt then said,

"Now stop trying to get me to fuck you and let me get dressed."

Two minutes later I was leading Eva down the stairs and discovering that there were now about 20 people in the house. I stopped near the bottom of the stairs, stepped aside so that everyone could see Eva, then said,

"Guys, this is my stepsister Eva. Be nice to her because she is feeling a bit insecure being here with all these intelligent people."

There were a couple of laughs and one guy said,

"Insecure, dressed like that, bollocks."

One of the few girls there said,

"She shouldn't be insecure with a body like that, I'd kill to swap bodies with her."

Another guy got crude and said,

"Does she put it out?"

At that point I decided to make it clear that Eva wasn't a whore.

"Eva is my stepsister and if any of you try to fuck her you will wake up in hospital."

"So she's just eye candy then?"

"She's just a normal girl who just happens to have discovered her body and sex. She has decided that she doesn't like wearing clothes." I said.

I turned to Eva and asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous, but my pussy is tingling."

"You'll be fine Eva." I replied then I held out my hand for her to take and we finished our journey down the stairs where I led her to the kitchen to get a drink.

Within seconds of Eva stopping moving a couple of guys were talking to her asking her all sorts of questions. I put a bottle of beer in her hand and stood back to watch how she reacted.

I have to say that Eva's lack of embarrassment and modest about her body made it look like she was in her element being the only one naked in a group of young people.

Before long the 2 guys were edged out by 2 more guys asking her questions. Then another 2 took over. Not once did I see and hint of blushing. Eva was a picture to watch.

Meanwhile someone came to talk to me and I manoeuvred myself so that I could talk and watch.

"So the girl is your stepsister Luke?"

"Yes."

"So for you incest doesn't come into it then?"

"I don't think so, but I haven't bothered reading up on it."

"So have you then?"

"Have I what?"

"You know, fucked her."

"I have."

"She looks as though she will be a good fuck."

"She is, but she was a virgin until a couple of days ago."

"Fucking hell, how did she manage to last that long? Making up for it now are you?"

"Trying."

"So why doesn't she like clothes?"

"She says that they get in the way too much and that it's easier to wash skin than clothes."

"Hmm, I guess that some girls clothes do flap about, not very practical."

"No mate."

I sort of cut him off then because I saw Eva being led into the lounge with yet another full bottle of beer in her hand.. They went straight to the Bean Bag that was in a corner between some people who were sitting on the floor, and Eva flopped down onto it and sat as she normally does, laying back with her knees open. Anyone who cared to look would have easily seen all of Eva's pussy with her protruding clit, and the guy who led her there had sat on the floor in front of her so he for one had a great view.

I watched them talking and the guy was joined by the couple of people either side of Eva. She looked happy so I looked for someone to talk to. That was easy as I knew most of the people there. There being the odd girlfriend or boyfriend of someone I knew there.

After a while I was happy that Eva was obviously happy so I looked her way less and less.

When someone put some music on I went looking for Eva. She was still on her Bean Bag with her knees open. I knelt between them and leant over to talk to her. I soon realised that the beer had made her a little 'happy', but not enough to worry about.

"Will you fuck me please Luke?" Eva almost shouted over the music. "I need your cock inside me."

I looked at her pussy again and she was right, she was dripping but I wasn't going to fuck her there, nor take her somewhere quiet to have some mutual pleasure, I wanted her up dancing and thrusting her pussy at everyone. I stood and put my arms out to pull her up and she managed to stand unsupported and she didn't look or act as 'happy' as she had when sat down.

I looked around and saw most, if not all of the girls, and at least half a dozen of the guys shuffling about sort of dancing, but the music was slow.

I put my arms round Eva's waist and started her swaying her butt. She put her arms round my neck and pulled herself tight against me.

"You want to fuck me don't you, I can tell." Eva asked.

"No, I want to fuck that girl in the short skirt over there."

That stopped Eva dead in her tracks and she just stared up at me. After a few seconds I smiled and told her that I was only joking and that yes, I did want to fuck her. Eva relaxed and started swaying her butt, shuffling her feet and pressing her body against mine.

After a few minutes the tempo of the music increased and everyone suddenly got livelier. Eva broke away from me and started dancing that she had done earlier in the day. I stepped back and watched her. Then came her first pussy thrust. Wow, that got her some attention. Some of the guys worked their way in front of her hoping to get a good look at her pussy as she thrust it towards them.

I was one of those guys and I saw what the other guys saw.

Eva did it again and again. A couple of the other girls started doing it, possibly trying to get some of the attention that Eva was getting. I looked at the other girls pussy thrusting and realised that the one that I could see up her skirt wasn't wearing any knickers. Another bald pussy was getting thrust at the guys.

Eva was putting her arms out straight before each thrust and as she thrust her pussy forward she pulled her arms back, bending her elbows, which made her action look more lewd. After a while her hands went to her nipples and she twisted and pulled them as she danced.

Eva was driving the guys there, including me, crazy. If I'd have had the bottle I'd have jumped on her right there in the middle of the room, and I know that she would have loved it. What made it more of a turn on for me was that I knew that Eva didn't think that she was breaking and social rules or taboos.

The dancing went on for hours with Eva stopping occasionally to get a drink and to press her naked, sweaty body against mine whilst drinking and asking me to fuck her. One time that she was pressed against me I slid my hand down to her pussy and fingered her. She was so wet that my finger went in without the slightest bit of resistance.

Occasionally, one of the guys or girls would stop her to have a quick chat. I have no idea what was said but both parties looked happy with the outcome.

Both Liam and Jackson came and talked with me, and watched Eva, occasionally, each time they thanked me for bringing Eva into the house.

Eventually, Eva's energy gave out and she collapsed onto her Bean Bag, her knees being wider apart that usual. I went over and checked that she was okay and again she asked me to fuck her. Again I said no, but this time she decided to give herself some relief by playing with her pussy. Her right hand got slowly busy and she slowly rubbed.

After I had checked that she was okay I went and stood not far from her. Not so close that I might frighten away anyone who wanted to come and get a closer look, and not so far away that I couldn't keep an eye on her.

Soon a friend of mine, Noah, came and squat between her knees and placed his hands on her knees, They talked for a minute or so before Noah's right hand slid up her thigh to her pussy and she didn't stop him and I saw a couple of his fingers enter her vagina.