My Not So Bright Stepsister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Eva smile then close her eyes as the fingers started fucking her. I watched for a couple of minutes then Eva's body jerked then went rigid for about 30 seconds before she collapsed back down. I knew that she'd just cum.

Eva bent forward and gave Noah a quick kiss before he got to his feet and left.

Another friend, James, went over to Eva and it was almost a repeat performance.

A bit later Emily did the same. Eva achieving another orgasm. I was a little surprised by Emily's appearance as I didn't know that she was into girls. I was definitely going to ask Eva about that later.

All the time that all this was going on, most of the other people there were either just watching Eva or kept looking over to her.

I decided that Eva needed a rest so I told the guy who had just got between her knees to go back to her in 15 or 20 minutes and I pulled Eva to her feet.

"Luke, there you are." Eva said when she realised that I was in front of her.

"Come and have a rest Eva, your pussy will get red raw if you're not careful."

"It feels fine Luke, well apart from the never ending tingling and that's not fine, it's wonderful."

I led her to the kitchen, got a couple of beers, sat on a chair and pulled Eva onto my lap, her arm going round my neck.

"So Eva, what do you think of university students parties?"

"Wow, they're nothing like any party that I've been to before, no balloons, no streamers and no cakes with candles, but I like it. I was a bit nervous at first but everyone is so nice, all the boys wanted to talk to me and ask me why I was naked. When we started dancing I couldn't understand why all the boys wanted to stand in front of me but then I saw you and guessed that you wanted to look at my pussy. If you did, then the other boys probably wanted to as well."

"Did you like them looking at your pussy Eva."

"Well it made my nipples and pussy tingle and my pussy got wetter and wetter. Is that normal?" Eva replied as she rolled and pulled her nipples.

"Yes Eva, perfectly, your pussy likes men looking at it."

"I'd better get back out there then."

"Slow down girl." I said as I moved one hand to one of her little tits and started playing with it.

"Oh Luke, that's so nice."

"Did you like the other boys, and that girl, playing with your tits?"

"I did, I was a bit surprised when that girl started on me but she was more gentle than the boys, I don't know which I liked the most, the girl or those boys. But none of them were as good as you Luke."

"Thank you Eva." I said as I tweaked her nipple again.

One of the guys in the kitchen who had seen what I was doing to Eva, and was a little the worse for wear, staggered over to us and said,

"Can I have a feel?"

Eva was quick to reply,

"Sure, other guys have so why not, and you might make me feel good."

The guy's groping wasn't very rewarding for Eva and because of his state he was unable to concentrate on what he was doing, he staggered backwards and didn't come back to Eva.

"How long do these parties go on for Luke?" Eva asked.

"There's no set time, sometimes it's early, sometimes it's dawn."

"Oh goody, plenty of time for more orgasms, can I go and sit on the Bean Bag again please Luke, someone else might like to come and play with my tits and put their fingers inside me and make me cum."

"Okay, but have a drink of water first, your pussy is leaking that much that you'll start suffering from dehydration."

Eva did, then went back to the lounge but this time, instead if sitting on the Bean Bag she sort of lay on it with a bit to prop her head up. It was like she was going to sleep but with her legs wide open.

Needless to sat that it wasn't long before a guy went over to her and sat between her legs. It was Jackson and she happily let him finger her with one hand and caress a tit with the other, The things went one stage further when Jacksons finger fucking fingers were replace with his mouth. Eva likes it when I do that to her and I guess that Jackson is as good at it as I am because it wasn't long before Eva writhing about then going rigid with her butt up off the Bean Bag.

I smiled and adjusted the position of my cock in my jeans. I was looking forward to fucking Eva when the party was over.

The other 'guests' at the party had seen what Jackson had done to Eva and some of them wanted some of the same. As soon as Jackson got up someone replaced him and Eva went from one high to another, for going on for the next 2 hours until I saw that she had either fallen asleep or passed out. A guy was still eating her pussy but she wasn't responding.

I went over to her and quickly realised that she was non-responsive so I told the guy that he had licked her to death and I picked her up and carried her up to our bed and lay her flat on her back. I didn't cover her, instead I spread her legs wide and put her right hand on her pussy wondering what she'd think when she woke up.

Shutting the bedroom door, I went back downstairs, got another beer and mingled. Unsurprisingly, everyone wanted to know more about Eva, how she ended up naked at the party and why she let just about everyone play with her body. I just told them the truth and got lots of comments about me being a lucky bastard and them asking when the next party was. I suggested that they have a party of their own and invite me and Eva.

It was about 3 am when the last of our guest left and I went upstairs to get some sleep. I noticed that my bedroom door was wide open but Eva was still asleep on her back with her legs wide open. I wondered if anyone had gone in and either taken some photographs of her or abused her naked, sleeping body, which was my job. Anyway, I went to the bathroom then stripped and crawled in next to Eva who, half asleep, turned her back on me and when I spooned her she reached between her legs, grabbed my hard cock and put it at the entrance to her vagina. When I gently slid inside her she sighed and went back to sleep.

*****