My Nude Day Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just not used to this but I like it. I can't help reacting though sometimes," I replied.

"It's perfectly natural. Alex still does but I keep him happy so it's less often. Just ignore it like it's not hard, people won't ridicule you but you'll see more than a few boners at the cookout."

"Alex said we're going hiking this afternoon?"

"Yes but there's still campers in the area so we need to dress. You brought your boots, right?"

"Yes."

The trail was very pretty, it wound through the woods but kept a really nice view of the lake until we got closer to the waterfall they'd told me about. I was taking a bunch of pictures with my camera. It almost felt strange to be wearing clothes but I figured we'd lose them once we got back home. As we approached the waterfall we could hear a woman moaning in pleasure.

"It's Gary and Denise, I'm going to scare them," Alex said quietly.

Alex had us sneak closer then he jumped out with Lisa and Maya.

"Get a room you dirty heathens!" he yelled.

The guy briefly stopped, saw who it was but only slowed his pace.

"Fucker, I figured you'd still be getting ready for Thursday," said Gary.

"Nah, we had help so got done quicker, where's Jen?"

"At the house with Cole, sorry, I'd stop but we've been building this up all morning and she's out of it now."

"Well, looking forward to seeing you all, tell Denise we said Hi."

I was a little confused at the exchange. The woman acted like we weren't even there. She was quite pretty, blonde and curvy with great breasts. She was much younger than the man too. When I got closer to Maya when we'd walked away a little I asked her about it. We were out of earshot from Alex and Lisa.

"Oh they practice that tantric sex. Basically edge each other all day so when they do fuck she goes into a zone. You could have stood and jerked off in front of her and she wouldn't have noticed you," she told me.

"Sounds pretty hot," I replied.

"Not for me, I don't like to be made to wait like that. Come one, sooner we get back, sooner you can gaze at my rack all day."

Maya took off in a slow jog and we'd caught up with Alex and Lisa in no time. They were holding hands and were smiling and laughing together, it was nice to see them so happy.

After we got back we all got naked again, Maya seemed to be making a point of making sure I was getting good views of her pussy. Alex and Lisa spent a good hour making out on the deck and didn't really pay attention to us. When she climbed on his lap and straddled him, taking his cock inside her I got a little embarrassed.

"Oh, I should go to bed huh," I said, trying not to watch. Maya just grinned.

"Or, stay and watch, get nice and excited so you can cum on my tits in the shower again. They don't care, they'd have taken it to their room if it bothered them that we were watching."

"You've watched before?"

"Of course. You think my mom is sexy don't you? My dad is still as obsessed with her as the day they met. Mom would tell me stories about how he'd practically worship her and still does. I think it's beautiful."

"Wow. Our house is so repressed compared to here."

"Well, enjoy it, keep an open mind. Nobody here will ever want to hurt you in any way and if you're uncomfortable with something, you just have to say and it'll stop."

"Okay. I think I can do that."

"Come on, I'll let you play with them before you cum on them."

I took another glance at Alex and Lisa, she was clearly enjoying him. She winked at me as I followed Maya and I swear my cock twitched a little. Maya was already playing with herself when I got to the bathroom, she let me fondle her breasts then got on her knees and began playing with herself like the night before. I did the same, the mental imagery of the couple at the waterfall then Alex and Lisa making my balls churn. When she muttered that she was cumming, I told her I was close but instead of letting me cum on her chest, she quickly knelt up and put her mouth over the tip of my cock. My knees almost buckled. I came so hard, she sucked just the tip until she had every last drop then grinned at me as she let it spill over her breasts. She stood up and pressed her body to mine then kissed me on the lips before turning on the shower.

"That was amazing," I said after I finally caught my breath.

"Well your aim sucks but you point up when you're hard, not your fault. You going to wash these or am I doing it myself this time?" she said, cupping her breasts.

I slept hard that night again. Next morning I woke to the smell of baking. Maya handed me a coffee when I tried to walk into the kitchen but I was ushered out. Alex was sitting on the deck drinking his, he beckoned me to join him.

"Sorry, forgot to tell you, when they're in there cooking we're kept out. Lisa knows damn fine I'll try and poke her every time she bends over so is probably for the best," he said with a laugh.

"I kinda wish mom and dad showed each other half the affection you two do," I said, smiling.

"Oh I'm sure they do, they just keep it more private. We tried to raise Maya to not have inhibitions or fears around nudity, sex and everything that goes with it. Sex is a wonderful thing and denying what feels good is just wrong to us. Nobody that is coming tomorrow is under 18 though, however, it's nude day not sex day."

"Okay."

"Come, finish your coffee then we'll go fishing. I'm putting clothes on though, too many close calls with hooks and my balls to risk that again."

We both laughed.

Alex and I spent a good few hours fishing, the women had left us a nice lunch on the deck but pretty much every surface inside was covered with trays of food. We ate lunch then went for a swim then after a nap we were summoned for dinner.

Maya didn't join us though.

"Where's Maya?" asked Alex.

"She's resting, she twisted her knee a little when she was taking a tray out of the oven and wanted to put ice on it. After dinner can you take her some more please Marcus?"

"Of course," I replied.

I took the ice pack as requested, I knocked on Maya's door and went in when she called.

"You're not even hard," she said, I almost jumped out of my skin.

Maya was hiding behind her door and closed it when I got into the room.

"I was expecting to come in and play nurse."

"Oh my leg's fine, I was just sick of cooking. Come, you can nurse on these while you finger me."

Maya wasn't kidding about being kinky and I was far from even thinking about complaining. She got me in position on the bed with her and had me finger her while I sucked on her nipples. I felt her clit harden then I reached in and found her g-spot, she was shuddering when she climaxed and eventually pushed my hand away, catching her breath as her orgasm subsided. She gave me a tender kiss on the lips then had me straddle her so that I was sitting on her pelvis almost but I figured what she had in mind. She tried to jerk me off but she was a little rough and she had me take over. Looking down into her eyes, her beautiful nipples hard and still glistening from my sucking, I felt something I knew had been there all along. Our eyes never left each other the whole time, when I got close she lifted her chin a little but kept eye contact as I came, spraying cum all over her neck and chest. She rubbed my cum all over her breasts then had me lay on my back. She sucked the rest of my seed from my softening cock then after pulling me to my feet, held me close to her and rested her head on my shoulder then looked into my eyes again before she kissed me. That time was more than the quick pecks she'd given me before, she kissed me with a passion I'd never felt before and I felt my heart leap in my chest.

"Fuck," she said quietly then led me to the shower.

"Was uh, that an invitation or plan?" I said with a grin.

"What?"

"What you said in your room."

"It was an expression of frustration, Marcus. It's my own fault, I shouldn't have started this but what you said to me really threw me off and I let my guard down. It's fine, it's going to be fine."

"I'm a little confused."

"I know, I'm rambling. You called me beautiful in the sweetest way and you meant it. When you look at me it's like the way I see my Dad look at my Mom and I don't understand why. I'm not perfect, my boobs are too small and I have stretch marks on my ass....."

She tried to say more but I put my hand at the back of her neck and kissed her with the same passion she'd given me in her room. She melted into my arms as the water cascaded over us.

"Maya, I've slowly been falling in love with you for as long as I knew what love is. You have a warmth and glow about you that makes you almost glide around a room. People turn to look at your face because you're always smiling and it's mesmerizing. I'd dream about you, you see what you call flaws and all I see is a goddess with a heart of gold to match," I said after we'd stopped kissing. She had tears running down her face.

"I.. I thought you were going to say we can't. I love you Marcus. I know we've been intimate for like 3 days but this feels like it's been ready to happen for years. I never thought you'd ever feel the same, part of why I treated you the way I did. This feels so right though."

"I agree."

"What are we going to do?"

"How about you just help your cousin get through a day being nude around strangers then we can talk about it."

"I can do that. Oh, I'm officially claiming you, I'll explain what that means later but just don't be shocked when I tell mom."

"Um, okay. How do you think they're going to react about us?"

"My mom already knows, she stopped me yesterday and kissed me on the cheek. She said something cryptic but said if you feel the same she'd tell me and told me not to worry."

"Wow, okay. I was really worried they'd flip out."

"Please, have you been paying attention to anything other than me? They both adore you, you're so warm and kind, always so happy to help with anything. Let's wash and see if they're done fucking, I don't want to wait until tomorrow to tell them."

We cleaned off then got dried, I was excited but terrified at the same time. I had all the 'what ifs' running through my head, which I guess was a good thing for something, the prospect of going to talk to Lisa and Alex right after watching them have sex would have otherwise got me hard. Maya practically pulled me to the deck where they were laying snuggled together, enjoying the cool evening air. She had us stand at their feet, I could see dried cum all over Alex's balls but I tried not to look.

"Mom, Dad, I want to officially claim Marcus. You were right Mom," said Maya.

Both Alex and Lisa smiled.

"I've known for years honey, you might have thought he was just perving on you when you got boobs but he's always been so sweet to you, his whole demeanor changes when you walk into the room," said Lisa. She got up and hugged us both.

"You can let that look of terror go my man, I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Maya has been practically floating around since you spoke to her on the dock that first night. I'd hug you both too but I need to clean up first," said Alex, he just shook my hand.

"You two relax out here, we're going to shower real quick then we're going to have a talk," Said Lisa.

Alex left then Lisa shocked me a little, she gave me a very soft kiss on the lips, smiled at us both again then left. I looked at Maya and she didn't seem fazed by the kiss at all.

"You, need to chill my love, I promise this is not going to be anything bad but before we get too far there's a lot you need to know," said Maya then she kissed me again.

Thankfully Alex and Lisa didn't take long. Alex grabbed us both for a hug since he was cleaner then sat down beside Lisa.

"I'm going to start by reminding you of something Marcus that I know your Mother spoke to you about when you were old enough but it changes a lot for you two," said Lisa.

I had to think for a second then I remembered.

"Oh, oh wow. I never think about it, it's never been important to me! Holy shit!" I said. I looked at Maya, she was so confused. "My Mom can't have kids. She got into an accident when she was younger and it almost killed her. Long story short, I was born to a surrogate, really awesome lady who looks a lot like her but we are not truly blood relatives, in the raw biological sense I mean. I let it go from my mind, she is my Mother and that's that but oh wow," I said.

"Well before you get too excited there's still so much you need to know. I don't want you to get so deeply involved before you find out then break my girl's heart," said Lisa.

"Bluntly, Aunt Lisa, it would only take her having a penis to break how I feel about her and I know she doesn't thanks to um, no clothes," I said, Lisa laughed.

"Sweetie, I know you've both been having fun, we really don't care. But please, listen to what I have to tell you okay."

"Okay."

"Our life here is amazing in so many ways that you can see and others we don't share with the outside world. This little town is incredible, we have only one Park Ranger who mostly takes care of the forest and I think two Sheriff Deputies who mostly take care of any problems that camping people have. We live remote but we talk to the other residents a lot, we care about each other and we all share the same values and way of life. Our Nude Day celebration tomorrow is one of our most sacred days, when Maya said she claims you, it means she chooses if she wants to share on life day if you are requested. And yes, I'll explain life day in a minute. You notice too that we are free and open about sex and intimacy. We've never hidden our love from Maya and when she was old enough, we introduced her to pleasure and taught her how to enjoy her body so she can teach the man she chooses to have her. From what she tells me you don't really need much of that so, well done. So, on to life day. We have nude day to show our friends that we have nothing to hide, no clothes to change our appearance, just as nature intended us to be. It's also a time to open the opportunity for the next generation of our town to be created. Maya chose you so when you two are ready, she wants to have your child but if a request is made, she can allow you to give another woman one too. I would expect it, us women outnumber men here. If you are given that gift, you wouldn't be sent out to work five jobs for child support, we support our own daughters and raise them with the same values that we were given," continued Lisa.

"I'm sorry to stop you but my Mom and Dad moved away from here right?" I asked.

"Yes, it broke both of their hearts but your Mom couldn't live with not being able to have a child of her own so she wanted to move away. Your Dad loved her so much he'd have moved to the moon to stay with her but they are both very happy. I can see you still have questions but I'm going to let Maya answer them, I want you both to get a good night's sleep though, separate beds tonight please but in bed by 11 okay," said Lisa.

Lisa and Alex got up and went to bed, Maya sat facing me, her beautiful smile on her face and her eyes wide open.

"What do you want to know?" she said.

"Can you expand on, 'introduced you to pleasure'?" I asked.

"I figured that would be first. You have to know, I like both men and women, I see sex is sex and that's just that. By the time I turned 18, I'd already seen Mom and Dad making love, they never wanted to hide it from me. When I turned 18, they let me make love with them too. My dad took my virginity and mom gave me more orgasms with her tongue than most women have their whole life. She taught me how to please a woman, I can't wait to show you how well I can please you but you have to accept that if you're to be part of my life."

I was a little shocked but the thought of it turned me on more than I would have expected. Maya giggled when she noticed me getting hard.

"Are you going to say anything or has all the blood gone there?" she said, grinning as she stroked my cock.

"I, I don't know, I guess fuck the outside world if they can't accept it right."

"Well, it's not something we share with outsiders so there's that."

"Do you play with them a lot?"

"Yes but not much since you've been here. I had to eat mom to calm her down a little when we were cooking, she was getting stressed but nothing like a multiple orgasm to wash the stress away. I can't wait to watch you fuck her."

"Uh, what?"

"It's going to happen, I will be there and it will be amazing. Do you want a blow job before we go to bed?"

"This life day, if I hadn't come here a week early would you be expected to have some other guy's kid?" Maya laughed.

"Fuck no! It's a choice, nobody is ever forced to do anything. Without you here I'd just be a maiden, free to be who I want and there to help take care of the kids but no, nothing expected."

"I've never thought about kids or anything, I'm almost 19, can't say I'm ready for that."

"Choice, my love, when we are ready. We'll just practice a lot until then."

"The practice part I like the sound of. This is a lot to take in."

"Well, just lay back and enjoy my mouth."

Maya took my semi hard cock into her mouth and demonstrated just how good she was, I'd never cum so fast with a blowjob before. She'd swallowed every drop before she opened her mouth.

"H... holy fuck that was amazing, I've never exploded so fast before," I said, gasping for air.

"Well I wanted you to, you need a good night's rest," she replied, smiling.

We kissed and held each other then used the strongest of will to tear ourselves from each other. I can't say I slept great, I had so much going through my head but I'd been honest when I told her I was falling for her in a big way. Suddenly my plans, my future, had to be with her. I smiled and eventually drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the smell of coffee, I showered and dried off, found a note on my dresser that said 'Happy Nude day, no clothes remember' and just went for breakfast. Maya and Lisa were busy setting up tables and arranging all the food but when Maya saw me she stopped and came to greet me with a warm hug and kiss.

"Good morning handsome, I hope you slept well," she said, her beautiful smile lighting up her face as always.

"I did, I couldn't stop thinking about you though," I replied.

"If you two are finished for now, I still need help Maya, Marcus, get some coffee and breakfast in you then you can help too please," said Lisa.

"When do people start arriving?" I asked.

"Soon enough, 11am is the official start but most arrive early. Are the totes set out Maya," said Lisa.

"Yes Mom, as are the labels and the pens and the water is in the coolers," replied Maya.

"I was just asking."

"You've asked three times, Mom, you're getting stressed again."

"I am not, can't exactly do anything about it anyways."

"Like hell I can't, sit in the chair."

"Maya, we.."

"Mom, he knows, just do it please."

Being told about one thing then actually seeing it was pretty amazing. Lisa looked at me nervously then sat on the edge of one of their loungers and opened her legs. Maya pushed her back a little then got on her knees between her Mom's legs and started licking her pussy. Lisa was soon gasping and moaning in pleasure and after a few minutes shuddered, gasping 'oh fuck yes' over and over until she got sensitive and pushed Maya away gently. She kissed Maya on the lips then sat for a moment to catch her breath. Maya got up and came over to me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth so I'd taste Lisa's cream. I was hard as steel by that point.

"That, can wait until later," said Maya, looking down at my cock.

"Sorry, I get stressed with these things and Maya knows all my buttons to make me cum fast. I'd have Alex fuck me but didn't want to be dribbling cum all morning," said Lisa as she finally stood up.