My Nude Day Starter

Story Info
Nude Day and it's lead up opens up a new world for me...
12.9k words
4.79
93.9k
172

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed writing this, I hope you enjoy the world I tried to show you and want to come back for more... Contains sex between cousins, siblings, parents and children. All described are over 18.

*

I'd been looking forward to that summer all year. I was taking a year off to relax with the intent of joining the military and had just graduated high school. Most summers I'd travel with my parents but with it being their 20 year anniversary, my dad had surprised mom with a two week long trip to Italy for just the two of them.

He'd spoken to me about it first to make sure I didn't take offense but I was perfectly fine not being a 3rd wheel. Instead I was to go and stay with my Aunt and Uncle at their house on a lake. It was really remote, no internet which I was fine with since the fishing and hiking was just amazing there. I'd spent a lot of my summers there growing up, I'd always be dropped off at the bus station though, something between my parents and my aunt that I never got into.

I was looking forward to gazing at my cousin Maya too. Yes, I know I really shouldn't but she was stunning, tall, athletic body, breasts to die for and the most perfect ass that I assumed she got from all the hiking. She was beautiful but knew it too, she'd glare at me any time she caught me staring at her and was pretty frosty with me at the best of times. I didn't care, just the thought of seeing her at least once in a bikini I was happy to put up with her scorn.

The ride there was always a pain, 2 coach rides then a smaller bus to the town then Aunt Lisa would be there to pick me up. I got into town a little earlier than arranged but an hour after the time she was to pick me up, I was still waiting. I got my phone out to call them and my battery was dead. To make things worse, my charger was broken, I'd managed to snap the end off in my pack. The only place open was a little cafe. I went inside and asked if they had a charger.

"Sorry hun, I just have an iPhone one, who are you trying to reach, you can use my phone," said the nice lady.

"My Aunt Lisa, she was meant to pick me up but that was over an hour ago and I don't know her number," I replied.

"Lisa Collins?"

"Yes, that's her."

"One advantage of a really small town, you get to know most people. She's actually my friend though, lemme call her for you."

After a brief hello, the lady handed me her phone.

"Marcus? I'm so sorry, I had on my calendar I was picking you up next week! I'm leaving now, it will take me about 30 minutes to get to you okay."

"Okay, thank you."

I handed the phone back, the lady spoke to Lisa then hung up.

"Do you want a soda or something?" she asked.

"That would be great but I stuffed my wallet to the bottom of my pack," I replied.

"Well since you're related to Lisa I can spring for a soda. Can't tell you how many favors I owe her and your Uncle. I'm Kendra."

"Well thank you, I'm Marcus."

I was still drinking my soda and chatting when Lisa arrived. She hugged and thanked Kendra then gave me a hug.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I could swear your mom said next week," said Lisa.

"I think that was the initial plan but the travel agent got them a much better hotel if they could switch, she said she'd called you. It's all good, you're here now," I replied.

Aunt Lisa was essentially an older version of Maya, she kept in shape and had a few more curves that I freely admit to admiring too. She had a much warmer personality than her daughter though, I always enjoyed being around her.

"It was sweet of you to let them go on their own, your Mom has spoken about going to Italy since we were kids," she said as we set off for the house.

"Yea, she was so excited when Dad told her, when she stopped squealing and crying she stopped and said 'oh, what about Marcus' as she looked at just 2 tickets. I wound her up and pretended to be upset but Dad told her he'd already spoken to you. I'm hoping I'll get to go there with the military sometime," I replied.

"That's still the plan is it?"

"Yes, I just didn't want to spend 4 years getting into debt for some career field that is always changing and I'm pretty sure being a lawyer isn't for me. Still don't know what my long term plan after the military is to be honest."

"Well I know your Uncle Alex would love to talk to you about his time in the military, he's looking forward to fishing with you."

"I am too, fishing at home is okay but it's so much more relaxing up here."

"Pretty much why we moved, we were both ready for a quiet life."

As we pulled up and got out of the car, I could hear yelling coming from inside. Maya gave me a death stare as soon as I walked in, I hadn't even tried to check out her ass yet but I learned why later.

"I don't care, I've worked so fucking hard this year, I'm not missing it. He can fucking stay in a motel," yelled Maya.

"Maya Grace, what way is that to be talking? You better not be still complaining about Thursday, I've been gone almost an hour," said Lisa.

"She hasn't stopped Lisa, I'm done with it. Marcus, good to see you buddy, you're looking great," said Alex, greeting me with a hug.

"Good to see you Uncle Alex. I'm not messing up any plans or anything am I?" I replied.

"No, it's nothing, Lisa will be talking to sassy pants about her attitude and welcoming nature," he said with a laugh.

"Welcome Marcus, so glad you're here a week early," said Maya in the most sarcastic tone.

"Maya, go to your room before I start getting angry, I won't have this bitchy attitude from you. Marcus is family and our guest and you will not speak to him that way," said Lisa.

"But..."

"NOW!! Maya!" yelled Lisa, making me jump.

Maya opened her mouth to say something but saw the look on Lisa's face and thought better of it. She left for her room.

"I'm so sorry Marcus, I hate raising my voice."

"Is me being here a week early an issue? I really hate to be the cause of problems."

"No honey, it's not you. We um, we have an event we take part in every year and they changed the dates this year because of the weather. We can chat about it later, let's get you settled."

Lisa took me to the spare room, it was pretty comfortable, I'd stayed there before. They'd replaced the old twin it had with a queen though, I was pretty happy about that.

"If it's okay I'd like to take a nap, I've been on the go since 6 this morning," I said.

"Sure, I'll come wake you for dinner, give you a good 3 hours."

"Great, thank you."

I was out cold as soon as my head hit the pillow, Lisa woke me gently and after the 'where the hell am I' wore off I splashed water on my face and joined them for dinner.

"Marcus, I'm really sorry you came here to my shitty attitude earlier," said Maya as soon as I sat down.

"It's okay, I don't know what it was about but if I can do anything to help compromise I'm happy to," I said.

"No, Maya," said Lisa.

"You just relax and don't worry about it Marcus, you have a fishing trophy to win back off me, Lisa said we can chat about your future too, proud you're joining up. I know your Dad was hoping you'd follow in his footsteps but lawyer ain't for everyone," said Alex.

"He mostly just wants me to be happy, he said he's proud of me too, Mom hasn't said much about it all really," I replied.

"Maybe to you," said Lisa with a laugh.

"Oh, is she sad?"

"No, she's a mother and she worries, she thinks maybe you're too quiet for the military but Alex was like that before. Don't you tell her I told you that!" laughed Lisa.

Maya was pretty quiet for the rest of the evening but I didn't take it personally. Despite my nap I was pretty tired by the time the sun went down.

"I'm still wiped, it's really good to be here. What time do you guys normally surface?" I asked.

"I've usually got coffee going by 8am," replied Alex.

I slept pretty hard and after my shower, I was dressed and could smell coffee brewing as I headed to the kitchen. I could hear talking and heard my name being mentioned, I hung back out of sight to listen, still concerned I was a burden.

"Maya, we don't know how he is. He seems pretty down to earth but I don't know how he'll react to that question. Will you at least let your dad test the water with him and see what he says? You can try being a little nicer to him too," said Lisa.

"Ever since I've had boobs he couldn't keep his eyes off them, it just creeped me out," replied Maya.

"But you want to be naked in front of him?"

"I.... I need to get over it huh."

"Yes my love. Let your dad talk to him and we'll talk again."

I was intrigued and stupidly turned on. Maya, naked? Holy fuck, the prospect had my cock stirring in my shorts. I backed up and made a little more noise as I approached the kitchen, they all said good morning. Alex poured me a coffee and had a plate of food ready to put in front of me when I sat down.

"Usually it's fend for yourself at breakfast but since we're going fishing I wanted to make sure you had a good feed since we're on the boat," said Alex.

"This is great, thank you," I replied.

"Did you find your phone charger?" said Maya.

"Oh it wasn't lost, it's broken, do you have a C charging cable I could borrow maybe?"

"Yea, I've a couple spare, who's your carrier though?"

"BlueTel."

"Oooh, good luck getting a signal, you should be good for texts but that's it. I'll leave it on your bed for you."

"Awesome, thank you."

An hour or so later I was on the lake in Alex's boat as we fished. We'd both caught quite a few nice ones.

"So I need to ask Uncle Alex, I feel like I'm getting in the way of something by being here," I said as he put a fish back into the water.

"To answer that I need to ask you something. Be honest, no matter what you say we won't take offense okay? And it's just Alex my man, no need to stay formal," he replied.

"Okay."

"How do you feel about nudity?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, have you ever been nude in front of anyone other than a girlfriend or your folks when you were a kid?"

"I haven't, no."

"On Thursday, it's annual Nude day. It's our turn to host the cookout but we have a few families meet together and we'll swim, chat, hangout, all without clothes. The weather is perfect for it but it's nice you know? A lot of time since we're so remote, none of us wear clothes in the house."

"Oh. All of you?"

"Yup. We love just being able to walk out to the lake and take a swim or just relax on the deck enjoying the breeze. Your cousin has been busting her ass to look better than her friend that's coming, I think that's why the prospect of cancelling has her so upset. Between you and me, her friend is frumpy and hasn't been trying as hard as Maya but you can't tell her that," he said with a laugh.

"I've been keeping in shape, I don't think I'd mind if it wouldn't be too weird for you."

"I don't care, I played a lot of sports so I've showered with other guys, being nude isn't about sex, it's just to enjoy feeling free and enjoying nature."

"Then please don't cancel. I'll participate."

"Good man, maybe this afternoon when we get back we'll surprise them. Once we've cleaned the fish, shower and we'll both walk out nude, sound okay?"

I laughed.

"If this is another of your epic pranks I'm totally sinking this boat."

Alex laughed.

"Nope, I'll even come and get you so you know. You have a bite."

We caught a few more keepers each, he beat my total by 5 fish though and he drove us to shore. I helped him clean the fish on his outdoor table setup and we put them in the fridge for later. I showered and waited with just a towel on for Alex to come and get me and sure enough, he was completely naked. He was in pretty good shape, muscular and had a pretty impressive cock. I took a deep breath and took my towel off and followed him into the lounge where the women were chatting. As we walked in they both stared at us wide eyed with their mouths open. I spotted Maya glancing at my cock but I was petrified and could barely look at them.

"So, you two are way overdressed for this house, I suggest you go and fix that," said Alex.

Neither said anything, they both got up and headed to their rooms and came back a few minutes later without a stitch of clothing on. How I didn't cum right there I don't know. Both my Aunt and Maya looked amazing. I'd always assumed Lisa's beautiful cleavage was from push up bras alone but she was big and very pert. Maya was perfection in my eyes, her breasts were small but perfectly proportioned to her athletic frame and both women had waxed or shaven pussies. I couldn't help it, I tried to put everything sexual out of my mind but it was no use and I felt myself getting hard.

"Well I'm taking that as a compliment," laughed Lisa.

"I, sorry, I..." I stammered.

"Hey, no need to apologize or be embarrassed. Take a good look at both of us, I know you've dreamed of seeing your cousin like this for years haven't you?" said Lisa with a grin.

"Mom!" said Maya, playfully slapping her arm.

"Well lets just relax and be normal, let the poor guys face cool off. I'm sure that tent pole will subside when you get used to being nude," laughed Alex.

Not sure 'getting used to it' would ever happen, it was a good hour or so before I got the chance to sneak away and jerk off. So I wasn't dribbling cum everywhere I took a dip in the lake too. When I got back to the dock, Maya was sitting with her feet in the water, her legs slightly open giving me a perfect view of her pussy. It was beautiful. I climbed out of the water and sat beside her, trying to act natural.

"Boy, you are a twitchy one aren't you?" she said with a smile.

"Sorry, I'm still getting used to this," I replied.

"Listen, I'm sorry I've been such a bitch to you over the years. I just didn't know how to handle you staring at me all the time. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you stepping out of your comfort zone for this though, it means a lot to me."

"I didn't mean to stare, you always seemed to know when I was looking at you.

You've always been the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on and I couldn't help it."

Maya looked at me for a second then she got a little red, including a cute little patch between her breasts.

"I'm your cousin though."

"Doesn't change anything, I've honestly never met a woman like you. You're breathtakingly beautiful."

"I... I don't know how to respond to that. Thank you. I get guys chasing me all the time, my mom said I'm pretty but wow."

"I should have kept that to myself, I'm sorry."

"No, I'm glad you said something. I just didn't know why you would look at me that way you know? Anything changed now that you can see me totally naked? My boobs are a bit of a let down without a bra right?"

"They're perfect, Maya, they really are."

"Marcus, Maya, food's ready!" yelled Lisa from the house.

"Saved by the bell," said Maya with a grin.

I watched her perfect ass the whole way up to the house and I was hard again by the time we got there. Lisa smiled and raised an eyebrow but I quickly sat down and hid it under the table. Alex just laughed.

"Trust me my man, it's perfectly natural. I still get it looking at my beautiful wife, even after all these years," he said, gently taking Lisa's hand.

"Gross, get a room," laughed Maya.

I had to admit, being at the lake house, completely naked, was not as terrifying as I thought it would be. Alex wound me up when I got hard which helped me relax a little but then I'd see Lisa's breasts jiggle or get a flash of Maya's labia and I'd be hard again. My poor cock was aching by the time I was ready for bed. We were sitting watching a movie together, Alex fell asleep though and when he began to snore, Lisa woke him up and dragged him by the hand to bed.

"Please don't stay up late, I need both of your help setting up tomorrow morning.

After about 10 minutes Maya stood up in front of me.

"I need to shower but before I do, you want to cum on my chest? I know you need a release," she said quietly.

"Whoa, where did that come from?" I said, stunned.

"Your cock is beautiful, I've been sneaking looks at it all night. We're cousins so we're not going to fuck but we can help each other get off."

I expected to wake up from a dream, my beautiful, sexy cousin staring at me as I had a wet dream on the couch but biting my tongue said that wasn't so.

"Are you teasing me?" I asked.

"No, teasing would be doing this."

Maya put her finger into her pussy, coating it in her juices then ran her finger over my lips.

"Bathroom, now," she said and walked away.

By the time I confirmed again that I wasn't dreaming, she was already kneeling on the shower floor and was fingering herself, her breathing heavy. I closed the door behind me and just watched at first, my cock was throbbing and already leaking.

"Stand here and jerk off, try and get it on my chest," she said, still fingering her pussy.

I stood where she wanted me to and looked at her as I began to stroke my cock. It felt so surreal, not 36 hours before I was looked at like the ruiner of days, glared at just for being there then suddenly I'm jerking off to cum on her chest while she fingered herself. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Wh.... what's so funny," she said, looking a little angry.

"Just the craziness of the situation, two days ago you greeted me with the most evil look and now look at us," I said, continuing to stroke my cock.

"Well, I'm kinky as fuck so don't get used to normal again, are you close, I want to cum when you do."

"Y.. yes," I said, stroking faster.

"Nnnnnnoooww.." she gasped.

Seeing Maya climax, her fingers a blur in her pussy and her beautiful breasts bouncing as she came, set me off too. I didn't think I'd have much to spray but apparently my balls had other ideas. I was aiming for her chest but her mouth was open, almost in a silent scream as she climaxed and the first spurt hit her right in the mouth. She quickly closed it as the second and third spurts hit her lips and chin then finally I managed to get the rest on her chest. She kept her mouth closed until I was finished then showed me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it. It was only a little but I was stunned again. She stood up and hugged me close to her, getting my cum all over me. She kissed me on the cheek and got cum there too then stood with a naughty smile on her face.

"Oops, sorry, I got you all messy, maybe you should just shower with me," she said in a sultry voice.

I didn't get a chance to reply, she closed the sliding door and turned the water on. It was briefly cold then nice and warm, she held my hand and put shower gel in it then turned her back to me. How I didn't get hard again I don't know but by the end of our shower she had the cleanest breasts ever known to man and she cleaned the cum off me too. She grabbed a towel for her hair, dried most of the water from her body then left me alone in the bathroom after a soft kiss on the lips and a quiet 'goodnight'.

The next morning, Maya acted like nothing had happened. Lisa kept us pretty busy cleaning up the yard which was a new level of torture. The weather was amazing so Alex decided we should just be nude and it seemed any time I looked at one of the women they were bending over to give me a good look at their pussy. Alex laughed and after a couple times getting hard he'd spray me with a hose then spray the women for teasing me. I soon began to relax more around them though, being nude with 2 beautiful women felt natural and I didn't have to focus on not getting hard all the time. We got done with the cleanup, it wasn't too bad really but we wanted it out of the way. We chatted as we sat eating lunch, Alex had grilled some of the fish we'd caught, it was really tasty.

"I'm glad you're finally relaxing sweetie," said Lisa as I helped clean up.