My Nude Day Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We share in this house my love, this is your life now. When you need satisfaction, me or Mom will take care of you," she said.

"Okay," I replied.

Lisa kissed me again then fed me her nipple as she began to thrust, she felt as amazing as Maya and I was soon groaning in pleasure as she fucked me. Maya had got to her knees in front of Alex and she was sucking his cock, watching her turned me on so much and I didn't expect to last. Lisa pulled my face to hers and kissed me again.

"You're close, I can see it on your face. Get behind me and fuck me hard," she said the got off me.

Lisa knelt on the couch holding on to the back, I got behind her and pushed back inside and held on to her waist as I slammed into her. Alex began to cum, he groaned and held on to Maya's head as he erupted. His moans and Lisa's gasps of pleasure set me off, I pushed deep into her and exploded, shuddering as I sprayed my seed into her. I pulled out when I was finally spent.

"Tha... that was quite the load young man," said Lisa as she sat down.

"Every time Mom," Said Maya.

I sat on the chair and watched as Maya got between Lisa's legs and started eating her, cleaning up the mess I'd left in her. My poor cock didn't really get the chance to go soft, Lisa had me take her another twice before I couldn't get hard again, Maya and Alex just watched.

Later that night after Maya and I had showered, we just snuggled on her bed.

"That was quite the day, I am worn out," I said, softly kissing her.

"It's shown me how much of an appetite you have, I'm so glad I'll have help to wear you out," she replied, smiling.

"As long as the days end like this I'll be happy."

"Oh they will my love."

We spend the Saturday around the lake, we made love on a blanket then swam together and just spent the day holding each other close, talking about the future. Sunday morning, Maya rode me before breakfast then we took a nap together. Lisa came into our room and woke us, she was wearing a silk robe.

"You two, shower now and put a robe or something on then get yourselves to the lounge. Go!" she said.

We both wondered what was going on, more so when I was grabbed from behind, hands covering my eyes as I walked through the door.

"Ciao amore mio," the woman said as she kissed me on the neck.

I pulled her hands away and hugged her tight.

"Mom!" I said.

"Hi honey, did you miss us?" she replied, Dad was standing next to her, grinning.

"I did but thought you were away for two weeks?"

"That's just what we told you. How was he, Lisa?"

"Oh he was good, all three times," replied Lisa.

"You slept with my son you slut?" said Mom, I was a little shocked.

"Yes and he loved it, come here bitch," said Lisa.

I stood open mouthed as Mom and Lisa kissed passionately. Lisa grabbed Mom's ass and kissed her neck.

"Fucking missed you so much," said Lisa.

"Well, can you wait until we've chatted or we doing this?" replied Mom.

Lisa answered by pulling Mom by the hand towards her bedroom.

"She'll be back Son, you look tired," sad Dad.

"Well I've been hiking a lot," I replied.

"Uh huh, you're forgetting I grew up here like your Mother, I know what life here is like," he said with a laugh.

"Marcus has made me so very happy Uncle Ken," said Maya.

"I'm glad to hear that Maya, we tried to raise him with the same values we were given. You've grown up to be just as beautiful as your Mother," said Dad.

"Thank you."

"Well I'm going to go pull those two apart of they'll be in there for hours," said Dad.

Dad came back with both women, all three of them were naked.

"Well you two are a little overdressed for this house," said Lisa.

I couldn't help but gaze at my Mom. I'd never looked at her in a sexual way at all but that attitude changed in the week with Maya. She was stunning, perfect breasts, shaved pussy and beautifully tanned. Dad was pretty well hung too, I'm glad I got his genes. Maya took her robe off and pulled mine off me too.

"I know you have a thousand questions my love," said Mom.

"I do and I have something to tell you too. You're very beautiful Mom, I've never looked at you that way but wow," I said, still gazing at her.

"Aww, thank you. We can have fun later but let's talk."

We all sat in the lounge and I listened best I could with what Mom had to tell me, I was stunned.

"So you both lived this life until you left? Including um, Lisa and..." I asked.

"Yes, we were very close, when she met Alex he was fucking both of us before I met your Dad. Nude day didn't really start until what, 12 years ago Lisa? Your father and I still have more fun than you have ever seen or been exposed to at home but until you come back here that can change. We love being nude all the time, I can tell you're going to like it by how much you've been staring at my breasts but I intentionally told Lisa the wrong dates, she knew it was just a week though but I wanted to give you the choice of this life. From what Alex tells me you can join the local Sheriff's Department when you're old enough, you can get your degree until then but being so small they actually go through the State Trooper boot camp to get certified. The outside world is not to know about it here though."

"You said come back here like I have to leave."

"I'm not packing your stuff for you my love, Maya can come too if she wants but you need to come with us to pack, take care of anything at home that you're not bringing with you."

"Leaving you both is the hardest decision I've ever had to make but Maya is the most perfect, beautiful woman I've ever met and I can't live without her."

"Well, coming back here without you knowing would have been too hard. Now you do, we're going to see about moving closer and we can visit any time we want."

"Besides, you were ready to go join the Army or something and get shipped around the world so your decision wasn't that hard my man," said Dad with a laugh.

"Well I can't thank you enough for what you've given me,"

"Oh I'm sure we can think of ways to thank her my love," said Maya. "I'm going to enjoy eating your cum from her pussy," she whispered to me.

"I heard that and I think I'll enjoy it more," grinned Mom.

It took me longer than it should have to pack my stuff. I'd catch a glimpse of Maya kissing my Mom and I'd get excited and they actually made a game of who got to fuck me. Maya also took it good and hard from my Dad on more than a few occasions too.

I looked at the empty room that used to be mine and it felt so small, soon I'd be in a new town, a new life and it all started and blossomed from Nude day.....