All Comments on 'My Nudist Neighbors Rock Pt. 01'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
farmboy4706farmboy4706about 4 years ago
good story

we need more on this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gross

I stopped reading when I realized a middle aged man was going to sex up a girl with the mind and body of a twelve year old. Just because you technically made her eighteen doesn’t mean this isn’t a pedophilia story in disguise. Creep

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Cue the banjo....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty good except

Your revisionist history is a real turn off. It was the Civil War, not you war of northern aggression. Only racists and stupid people call it that.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
really liked this story

hope you do more with this story

mick52mick52about 4 years ago
liked it

War of Northern Aggression is just a bit of humor. No one I know, or certainly very few take it literally. Anonymous needs to chill out. I'm from NY living in SC and the term is used aa a joke by both me and the natives.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 4 years ago

It appears some found this entertaiing. I did not, as it appears to violate the spirit of literotica rules. I won't be following this story past this point. Best wishes.

fatherfigure62fatherfigure62about 4 years ago
great

I love your story, can't wait for chapter 2. Keep up the good writing

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 4 years ago

This has legs!! Please see how far it will run. Great story!!

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Sick

Sex with a little girl is indefensible. Using the dodge of saying she’s eighteen but “mentally and physically...I still look and sometimes act, like a little girl” is still portraying sex with a child. I hope (at the very least) that this story is banned.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoabout 4 years agoAuthor
Seriously?

This is a barely legal story; no more, no less. How many of you still ogle Traci Lords knowing she was only fifteen, yet looked eighteen? It's the same thing in reverse, hypocrites.

kevinbroadleykevinbroadleyabout 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great story - more please !

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
Another winner!

Always enjoy your stories and this is another winner in my book. I hope there are more chapters to come....

scorpionmale1949scorpionmale1949about 4 years ago

Loved it i hope there is more

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 3 years ago

Oh please do continue... ?

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loving it.

At least for a no full-on sex story it flags things getting raunchier next chapter. I don't mind a good lead-in, but it's frustrating when I don't know if the story's going to get better.

Ausvirgo

ncng3ncng3over 3 years ago

Please continue that story. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I just love the way you think. Very erotic story and Boy I wish I was Jack!

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 3 years ago
Cool!

Loved the mother-daughter connection... my mom introduced me to being a naturist and exhibitionist, and we had many delightful adventures together. Check out my first story for a little about how I got started. Lots of great memories... thanks for the fun story!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 3 years ago

Keeps you wanting more as each paragraph unfolds. Love the casual nudism, I feel the same. Looking forward to reading the next chapter of "Penthouse letters", always did enjoy those.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

expert fellatrix at 19? taught by mom,

and she adds 'he's cut...' talking to her mom...would that have been a dealbreaker...??

like her attitude, and suspect will also like her mom...

if naturists would think they both had full muffins...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I took a walk in the tye River nude and ran into a pretty young lady she was nude also. We played around awhile then went back to my camp for some fun. We have been married 42 years and still camping. Naked and having fun. CH VA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES