My Nudist Neighbors Rock Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you you'd like her!" she snickered.

The woman stood up as we approached her, and smiled. She was gorgeous! It was fairly early in the season, and her skin was still a pale and pasty white, although she had wiped her hands on her sweaty skin, leaving muddy streaks here and there. Her breasts pointed due south, with chunky nipples on the ends; a clear indication that she had not worn a bra in a long time, if ever. I was instantly enthralled with her, just as Emma had predicted.

"Mom, this is Jack." she repeated enthusiastically.

"Hello." I said in response. "I'm your neighbor. It's great to meet you. I just wish I knew your name."

"Misty-Dawn." she said with a pleasant smile and the same welcoming Southern drawl her daughter had used. "So you are the great-looking guy that found my daughter. She wasn't exaggerating."

"Guilty as charged." I replied with a smile of my own. "Thank you for the compliment. It's nice to meet you, Misty-Dawn. That's a pretty name."

"Misty-Dawn Meadows," she continued with a grin, "but I usually just go by Dawn. My mother thought Misty-Dawn was cute. Then I married a guy whose last name was Meadows. It doesn't get much cornier than that."

"Not unless his last name was Woods," I chuckled, "but Misty Meadows is a pretty cool name."

I glanced around.

"So, you took over Mike and Betty's business when you bought the house?" I inquired. "Looks like you got a package deal."

"They didn't have much need for either, any more." Dawn said with a frown. "Their dog attacked a boy up the road and mauled him pretty bad. They had a lot of medical bills to cover, plus a huge lawsuit. They got five years for reckless endangerment too. Seems it had happened before, with another dog. They were warned about keeping them confined."

"Yeah, the first one bit me in the face." I said with a frown. "Left some scarring too. Luckily it's not too bad. I should have sued them, but I didn't. Didn't want to cause an issue with the neighbors. They never even apologized for it, though. I don't think Betty even told Mike it had happened. Well, you two seem like such better neighbors anyway."

"I'm glad." Dawn said warmly. "I think we're going to get along just fine. I made a batch of sweet sun tea while my daughter was busy getting herself lost. Would you like to come up to the house and have a glass or two?"

"That would be nice, thank you." I replied.

One glass was a polite invitation, but two indicated she wanted me to stay at least a little while longer. I was definitely up to additional conversation with her as well. I followed her up the hill to the house, which was built into the side of the hill, giving it a nice walkout basement and spectacular views from every level. We entered through the basement and ascended a set of stairs that brought us out in the middle of an open floor plan adjacent to the kitchen, dining and living room areas.

"Home sweet home!" Dawn exclaimed. "We just love it here."

"I can see why." I replied. "You have the full view, no pun intended."

"A sense of humor." she responded, as she took a pitcher of iced tea from the refrigerator. "I like that. It shows you aren't a hard ass."

"Not all the time," I said with a smile, "but I can be if it's needed. Like say for instance, someone was giving someone I care about a hard time."

Dawn looked at Emma, who was smiling as well.

"Chivalrous too." she added. "I think my little lost puppy has brought a nice, juicy bone home to her mother."

"He's got really sweet marrow too." Emma added.

"I see." Dawn responded. "Took it for a test drive before you brought it home to Mama, eh? Well, what did you think?"

"I like him." Emma replied. "Can we keep him, please?"

I was beginning to get a little nervous at that point, as I hadn't notified anyone I was headed up to the cabin for a few days, and my trusty Anaconda was still there. Was this going to turn into a Steven King movie or a Penthouse Letters moment? My fears were short-lived, however, as Dawn smiled.

"He's not a pet, Emma!" she admonished, before turning to me and continuing. "But we sure would love to have a man around the house. What do you say, Jack? Ever had a threesome with a mother and daughter before? Think you can handle the both of us?"

I was stunned to say the least, and completely taken aback. Emma had promised I would like her mother and she was right!

"I have not, but I am certainly willing to try." I finally managed to blurt out.

"Good!" Dawn exclaimed. "Then I expect you be staying for lunch, dinner and the night. Whatever plans you had for this weekend, go ahead and forget them. I promise you this will be much more fun than you've ever had in your life."

Penthouse Letters! This was most definitely going to be a Penthouse Letters weekend; no ifs, ands or "butts" about it.

12