All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 02'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Really like the story, you have done a nice job of making the characters a bit more real, a bit deeper while just getting to know each other. While this is about her "number" and how the relationship is going to develop with that going on in her head, I think you should relate some of the story from his point of view. What was his reaction when he saw her at the party, what does he think about her obvious past sexual experience, who is he underneath the great smile. How is he going to handle guys who might be looking for another bit of quick sex when their paths might cross on campus or at a party?

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
More!

It needs to continue. It's too good to stop now. Thanks....

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
I just love how it's all biting her in the ass

And in the best possible way that is, her number suddenly vanished when in the arms of real love. Her transition from the dominant one to the one keeping her mouth shut because she was all giddy was done perfectly, her internal turmoil once more taking the stage only to deliver that so needed catharsis. I expect the gentleman ways to lead them far and taking Marcy by surprise beyond her hopes & fears, even when she might meet his sisters. And just what will her friend think of the whole ordeal?Nice touch with linking their dance in the kitchen to her parents, though just how it works now that they are divorced?

The only thing I have a problem with is the Tom Cruise smile, but then again I'm a man so he never did it for me anyway.

Gave it the usual 5* and hoping for more on any of your fronts, just keep them coming!

mtil74mtil74over 7 years ago
keep it coming!

Keep it coming! Im hooked and want to see more. Like what do her friends say and if she meets his family. Great job so far!

WordcraftWordcraftover 7 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Thank you for well written and believable story!! I'm looking forward to future chapters!

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
I vote for a romance

This is going to be a romance, I hope. Hoping to see some more chapters soon. Thanks for some great stories.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great!

Big!

Actually, men seem to be kings if they get many girls in their bed, but if that's what girls do, then they call them whores ... It's not fair or true, both men and women have the same rights and also needs . Why can not a girl be a queen (No queen of whores, huh!) If she does the same thing as a guy about sex? That is gender discrimination, simply and plainly.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
This seems to be a rich vein that you struck.

Only a gal with experience can appreciate a nice guy.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Just having difficulty with her being such a slut...

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Fiftyfour

Fifty four blokes and no STD!.Is this a record?.

PurplefizzPurplefizz4 months ago

Bruce22 is correct in his opinion that experience makes for a better judge, after all Judges for most walks of life are taken from what is assumed to the best of their field. . .

However an STD screen would have been advisable, especially if it’d appear she attracted the “hit and run” type of partner. Not the most responsible of men you’d imagine.

MarkT63MarkT633 months ago

How many pregnancies has she had???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous