All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 04'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't let it go there

I have loved that this is a simple love story. I can see where this might be going, and I really hope it's not going there. There are relationships that simply work without extra drama being introduced. Stories like these are very rare and refreshing.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Hope that it works out for Amanda & Eric

Love the natural progress the two MCs have, even the corny bear jokes and the messy morning only added to their fire for each other. On the other hand Amanda & Eric are in the early stages yet the signs are there if both of them wont it to work. I expect that the shower scene only reignites Marcy's lust for Dave and reminds her of her past ways and how far she'd come in those 6 days.

As usual 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep 'em comin'...

...just don't let Marcy or her past screw up their relationship, please...

~MD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great so far!

This relationship of Marcy's and Dave seem to fit best with monogamy. Marcy will have a hard time going from 54 to 1. That is some mighty hard breaking. If we don't get through the shower thing here alive. I am going to be very disappointed.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

I really like the story so far, straight forward, honest and real. Keep it going in the same direction and it will be a winner.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
I like this series, a lot.

I find it very refreshing;

the jaded "bad girl" falling

for the earnest good guy

point of view is well done.

I hope we'll read more of

Dave and Marcy's romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best.....

Too beautiful....idk what to say

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Nice!

I'm really enjoying this series, I keep forgetting this isn't Loving Wives, and wait for the other shoe to drop!

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
No. 4 still on track

so far, this series is staying on track as a great romance story. it's a welcome change from some of the usual story lines, and definitely grabs your attention when you first start it. i just hope it doesn't go off the rails. many thanks for some great entertainment.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Nice Job

A good chapter. Macy is learning what true love can be with Dave, and so advises Amanda to Eric. Well done!

I hope the shower scene does not represent a return of Macy to her past, as other readers have commented (the next chapter is already published, so we'll see).

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

caeruleacaeruleaover 7 years ago

I don't understand how she was so flippant about bleeding all over brand-new sheets. The faster you start soaking them and rinsing out the blood, the better. It makes her seem pretty thoughtless.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Pleasant, but bloody, interlude

Find myself looking forward to a possible confrontation with a bear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally, totally unbelievable.

She’s in love so quickly.

He’s in love so quickly.

He doesn’t care about previous lovers.

He’s great in the sack from day one.

He can last to satisfy her.

She comes so quickly.

A slut settling down with a virgin after one night.

Just too many improbabilities (7) all rolled into one plot makes “my number” for this series 3*.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Still waiting for the cheating...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous