All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 12'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 7 years ago
Glad to see everyone happy

Somehow I find the fact that she's moved to tears just seeing her parents holding hands while her own wedding is just weeks away a very cute one. Amanda finally coming out to Eric was a real catharsis for them both, now she might get that question she was hoping for (in front of his parents might be a bit too much though for her ticker). And the neighbour taunt was a genius move to free Dave of his inhibitions.

As usual it's a 5* :)

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Good chapter!

Everything seems to be going well, Marcy's parents seem to have gotten back together, Amanda and Eric are finally dating together, they have found a new sexy gameplay with neighboring Mary ... but I'm worried that Marcy seems to be talking Too much to fall into the rut ..., and that is always a bad sign.

I hope I'm wrong.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

crazycujocrazycujoabout 7 years ago
An excellent story

a nice smooth romantic story with good characters and plot. please keep it going! thanks.

mcollectmcollectabout 7 years ago
Good Chapter;but way too short.

Waited for this to come and it wasn't nearly long enough for the long wait. Therefore only 4*. BTW I really love this story.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Fill in chapter??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous