My Nursing Woman Encounter

Story Info
William meets a lactating woman.
2.7k words
4.72
23.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last month I had a business trip to Manchester which required me to stay overnight. I dealt with my clients, finished the day's work and checked into the hotel. I went into the lounge and ordered a coffee, and a sandwich, as I had skipped lunch. The lounge was fairly empty, and I started to read one of the newspapers the hotel provided.

I finished the sandwich and was pouring myself another coffee, when a woman came into the lounge, cradling an infant in her arms. She was tall, dark-haired and had a figure that immediately appealed to me. She had a full bust - I guessed a generous A-cup, narrow waist and curvy hips. Her hair was shoulder length and wavy, and her face was quite striking - imagine Julia Roberts, but with a smaller mouth.

She looked in my direction as she sat down at a table close to me and saw me looking. I nodded my head and smiled, and she smiled back.

"Good afternoon," she said.

I returned her greeting and continued to pour my coffee. The woman ordered a coffee and a slice of cake from the waiter. I pretended to be engrossed in my newspaper, but could not resist taking peeks in her direction. Her coffee and cake arrived, and for some minutes everything was peaceful.

Then the baby woke up and started to cry. She shushed the child for a while but it kept crying. The woman unbuttoned her blouse with one hand. My interest rocketed! She undid more buttons and pulled the blouse aside. She wore a white nursing bra underneath, and she undid the flap over her right breast and pulled it down.

Oh, dear. She possessed the most spectacular nipple I have ever seen, apart from a few I have seen in porn. I am obsessed with what are termed 'puffy nipples', where the areolae are swollen and protrude from the main hemispheres of the breasts. If any readers are unsure what I mean, google "porn model puffy nipples" and select 'images' - you will see a fine selection.

This woman was spectacular. Her breast was very white and the areola was a deep pink, bordering on a pale brown colour, extremely puffy, and tipped with an exceedingly large nipple. This was unusual - many puffy nipples have lovely swollen areolae, but the nipple can be tiny, barely raised above the surface.

Not this lady. Her nipple was long and thick - it looked bigger than the last joint of my thumb. I suspect my jaw dropped - I was mesmerised.

She offered the baby her nipple and it latched on. That stopped the crying. The woman looked up and saw me watching before I could look away.

"He's hungry, " she said, "you don't mind if I..."

She pointed at her breast.

"Not at all," I said, being most polite. I would have liked to say "Fuck me. No! You carry on as much as you like!"

The baby-sucking was not at all erotic, and I stopped watching. The woman took a paperback out of her bag and started reading. Everything was peaceful.

A little later I looked across at the woman. The baby had had enough and was no longer sucking and had gone to sleep. Strangely, she did not appear to notice and continued reading, and she had not closed up her bra and blouse. Her tit was out in the open, giving me a splendid view.

As I watched, little droplets of milk seeped from the nipple and dripped down onto her blouse. A wet patch was slowly growing. I gazed at the sight, and my cock, which up till now, had been semi-erect, began steadily increasing in hardness, until it tented the front of my trousers in a full-blown erection. I put my hand on it and was trying to wrestle it into a less conspicuous position, when she looked up.

Damn! She caught me with my hand on my cock, and I expected her to shriek and call for security. But she didn't. She gave me a wry smile as if to say, "Naughty boy, I see what you are doing!"

She looked down at her tit and the wet patch.

"Shit!" she muttered, and closed the flap, and did up her blouse.

I decided I had to speak.

"I am sorry for looking," I said, "but I noticed you were... that your blouse was getting wet. I was trying to summon up the courage to tell you."

"Don't apologise," she said, "I got carried away with my book. Thank you."

I am not sure why she thanked me. Thank you for ogling my tit? Thank you for getting a hard-on? Thank you for attempting to alert me? Who knows, but the ice was broken, and soon we were chatting quite freely. She said her name was Linda - I told her I was William, or Will.

My cock had not quite returned to normal but at least the erection was not obvious. We talked about why we were at the hotel; for me, it was due to work, and Linda was catching a plane the next morning.

I decided to be a bit bold, and suggested that we might meet that evening in the hotel restaurant and have dinner together - and Linda agreed. I went to my room and showered, watched a bit of news and when the time came, went to the dining room. Linda was already there, and I joined her at her table. There was no sign of the baby, and Linda told me that the hotel ran a crèche, and the baby was being cared for there.

The food was nothing special, but Linda and I got on well. She wore a black dress, that was very low cut, and I had a good view of her cleavage throughout the dinner. My cock thoroughly approved and adopted a permanent three-quarter erection. I am divorced and I had not had sex in ages, so Linda's milky white cleavage was very... inspiring.

We ordered coffee after the meal, and as we drank it and talked, Linda suddenly put a hand to her right breast.

"Damn!" she said, "I'm leaking. I will have to go soon and attend to it."

My heart thumped in my chest. Did I have the courage to say what I wanted to say?

"Linda," I said, "I have to tell you, a nursing woman is probably my ultimate fantasy."

I steeled myself for a slap in the face, or the remains of her coffee over me.

Linda was silent a moment, but a ghost of a smile played across her lips.

"Really? Most interesting. Have you never been with a woman breastfeeding? Do you not have children?"

"We tried to have children, but it never happened, so no, I have never been that lucky."

Linda was silent again, and appeared to be thinking deeply.

"Perhaps you would like to come with me to collect David from the crèche?"

I nodded vigorously.

"That would be great, yes!" I said.

Linda got up from the table and we left the dining hall to get David, her baby son. A young girl handed him over and we walked into the corridor.

There was a chance that Linda would then bid me goodnight, but with David in her arms, she looked at me and said, "We need to get him to sleep."

My heart missed a few beats - Linda definitely wanted me to go with her to her room!

When we entered her room Linda fussed over the baby for a while and put him in a crib. He was good as gold and never stirred. Linda spoke.

"So this fantasy of yours, have you had it for a long time?"

"Probably since I was about twenty," I said. "My aunt was nursing a baby and I got rather fixated on it."

Linda was amazingly blunt.

"Do you think about it when you wank?" she asked.

I gulped.

"Yes, not all the time, but sometimes."

Linda sat on the bed. She patted it beside her.

"Sit here," she said.

I readily obliged, and nearly fainted when Linda reached behind her back, unzipped her dress, and pulled it from her shoulders. She wore a black bra, but it was not a nursing bra. It was lacy and ornate, and lifted her breasts into two torpedo-shaped cones. Linda reached behind her again and in seconds the bra was off.

I was dizzy with lust and excitement as I saw her breasts exposed. They jutted from her chest majestically, two wonderful, incredibly puffy tits! They were equal in every dimension - some women have breasts where one nipple is bigger than the other or one breast sags a little lower, but Linda sported mirror-image twins.

Linda took my hand, lifted it and placed it on her left tit. I squeezed it gently, and ran my fingers over it, marvelling at how full and ripe it felt. My cock was now tenting my trousers again. Linda looked at the bulge and smiled.

"I think we should get undressed, don't you?"

I needed no encouragement - we both stood up. I was naked in a flash and watched Linda removing her dress. Her panties followed, and I saw a neatly trimmed dark pubic bush. She did not follow the current craze for shaving her pubes, and it was refreshing to see a woman looking natural.

I stood facing her, and my cock was bolt upright, almost against my stomach.

"Wow," she murmured, "I could see you were well-endowed when we had coffee, but I had no idea!"

I was flattered. I am not blessed with porn star proportions, but I was always proud of my cock. It is just under seven inches and of a decent girth. Women I have been with have never complained.

Linda took hold of it in her hand and I grabbed her tits with both hands. She started a slow wank on my cock, and I could not prevent a moan escaping from my lips. I looked at her nipples. They looked so ripe and succulent. I bent my head and kissed her left nipple, then her right. Linda let go of my cock and cupped her tits, offering them to me.

My mouth descended on her left nipple and I took it between my lips and sucked. I was instantly rewarded with a spurt of milk on my tongue. It tasted sweet, far sweeter than ordinary milk, and I swallowed eagerly.

Linda sighed, as I sucked again.

"That feels heavenly," she said.

I pulled my mouth off her nipple. She had her eyes closed, and her face was suffused with dreamy pleasure. A tiny spray of milk still spurted from the nipple I had been sucking - a single arc of fine droplets that spattered onto my chest. It sprayed for a few seconds and stopped.

Linda opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Well," she asked, "what do you think?"

"It's wonderful," I said, "so sweet!"

Linda grabbed my cock again. I stepped towards her and felt between her legs. Jesus, she was soaking! Sucking her tits must have turned her on in a big way. I felt her pussy lips - they were long and thick. My study of porn told me that big nipples do not always come with meaty pussy lips, but in Linda's case, they sure did.

I felt for her clit - it was big and easily located. I must have died and gone to heaven - puffy nipples, large pussy lips and a very protruding big clit!

I stuck a finger into her pussy - she was hot and wet, and moaned as I finger- fucked her for a few minutes, while she wanked my cock. I moved her towards the bed and we both fell on it. I held Linda's legs apart and my mouth descended on her pussy. She smelt divine, a gorgeous cunt smell, and my tongue dipped between her lips, spearing deep into her cunt. Linda groaned and grabbed the back of my head and I sucked and licked and thrust my tongue into her until she was whimpering.

I moved up to her clit, and pushed its covering hood back with my thumbs. I gazed at the big round pink pearl and sucked it, and vibrated my tongue over it as fast as I could.

Linda's body twisted and squirmed, and after only a few minutes she started to cry out.

"Oh, God, oh, God - don't stop - I'm coming!"

Her whole body shuddered and she arched her back. I looked up over her pussy mound and saw a sight that almost made me ejaculate on the spot. Both nipples were erect, and milk was spraying out in all directions. Each nipple had seven or eight thin milky jets shooting up and arcing downwards - droplets spattered over her body.

Linda's orgasm receded, and slowly the milk flow stopped. I lifted my mouth off her pussy, and lay beside her.

"That was so intense!" she said.

"It certainly was," I said, "do you always squirt milk when you come?"

"I haven't had any sex while I have been lactating," she answered, "maybe that's why I came so hard!"

Linda reached for my cock which was now ridiculously hard. She squeezed it in her hand.

"Your turn now," she said and pushed me onto my back. She wriggled down the bed, bent over me, and took my cock in her mouth. I lay back and enjoyed the sight of a beautiful woman sucking my cock. Her breasts hung downwards, and gravity helped pull them into wonderful cones - the puffy areolae looked even more enticing.

I could easily have come in her mouth, but I wanted to experience more of her milky tits.

"Linda, stop," I said, "I don't want to come too soon, and if you keep doing that I will."

She pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Sit astride me," I said, and Linda obligingly straddled me.

I lifted my cock up vertically. Linda knew what I wanted and lowered herself over me. The head of my cock encountered her swinging pussy lips - I waggled my cock to get the head between them. Linda moved lower still, and I groaned with pleasure as her cunt slid slowly down my shaft.

I wanted that position so that I could feast my eyes on her tits. As Linda began to move up and down on my cock, I reached up to hold her tits. I squeezed, trying to milk her, but nothing came. She knew what my randy mind desired - after all, I had told her that a lactating woman was my top fantasy.

"Let me show you," she said.

Linda cupped both breasts in her hands and encircled the areolae, and squeezed, pulling on her tits at the same time. Her nipples sprayed milk - drops spattered over my chest, and some hit my face.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped.

Linda rode up and down on my cock, spraying milk all over me. I was ecstatic - it was better than my wildest fantasy. My hips started to pump up and down. Linda was also panting and gasping - she seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was!

"Fuck, Linda, I'm going to come!"

I could not last any longer and I ejaculated - I cried out with the intensity of the sensation as I shot my come up into her while her milk squirted over me. It was the best orgasm of my life - I thought I would never stop spurting. After about eight spurts my cock became too sensitive and I grabbed her hips and pulled her down to me as my orgasm faded.

I looked at my body - there were hundreds of droplets of milk all over me. Linda slowly lifted up and my cock slipped out of her, falling with a loud slap onto my belly. My come dribbled out of her pussy, splattering onto my stomach - mixing with her milk. She collapsed on the bed next to me. Linda was the first to speak.

"So," she said, "do you have any other fantasies?"