All Comments on 'My Nursing Woman Encounter'

by WillyBoyIsHere

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Rushed sex.

Lacks step-by-step details.

Goes from hand on breast to "Lets get undressed" in a nanosecond.

No "Do you like how it feels? Would you like to kiss it? Suck it?"

Three stars.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super story. Lactation is one of my top kinks - loved it!

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 1 year ago

Nice quick read.

Only one complaint, I wouldn't call an A-cup a 'full bust'. A little small for that.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very hot start, thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise,

But seriously rushed.

Needed more tension. More preliminaries. Dialog exploring the substance of hie fetish. Does he watch lactation porn? What does he like about it? What kind of women does he prefer? Breasts? Force him to tell her about hot it makes him.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing. This feeds into a regular fantasy of mine. A couple of years ago I was at a motorway services. Got a Burger King meal and sat at a table. An attractive lady came in with a child and sat at the next table. She had a Starbucks coffee but no food. She popped the baby on her lap and undid her blouse. She did not have a nursing bra on, in fact she was braless. What instantly struck me was the size of her right nipple. It was well over an inch long, perhaps an inch and a half, and as thick as my forefinger. She proceeded to feed the baby, while I struggled to eat my Whopper Cheese Meal. The baby was flapping its arms about which dislodged her blouse and her left nipple became fully exposed. She seemed oblivious that so much was on display. I could not help but stare and several times she caught me looking but just smiled. She must have known what effect she had on me. I finished my meal before she had finished with the baby, and sat there, my cock as hard as iron in my pants. Sadly it came to an end - she buttoned up and left. I went back to may car and had a glorious wank, shooting my cum into the empty coke cup I had. I have often dreamed of following her and having an affair such as you describe but I have had to make do with fantasies, Thank you for the story. Yes, I did masturbate reading it, but it was the Burger King lady in my mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous