My Obese Neighbor Pt. 01

Story Info
My neighbor and her daughter.
923 words
4.03
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My obese neighbor (part 1 of 6)

After my wife passed away (my name is Rick, I'm around 50 years old and lived with my wife for 30 of them), I moved to a smaller house, a two-story house, on a quiet street, I soon noticed my neighbors in the house opposite. The street where I moved is relatively narrow, and my bedroom window is practically opposite their bedroom window, on the other side of the street. The neighbors are mother and daughter, and they live alone. The mother's name is Ana and she is around 50 years old and the daughter, who is called Millie, single, is around 30 years old. They are both very obese and dye their hair blonde, which is noticeable by the color of their hair roots.

The daughter was the first to catch my attention: extremely wide hips, curves and medium breasts, long hair, glasses, later I discovered that both she and her mother were extremely myopic. The house where I went to live hadn't had a single resident for several years, so the neighbors weren't used to having a neighbor right in front of them. This explains the certain, let's say, carelessness they had when they stayed at home, when they were upstairs, leaving the window open almost constantly. Since most of the houses around were single-story or didn't have windows facing directly into theirs, I believe they were never concerned about privacy. The first time I saw something was the daughter, who was getting dressed, had just put on her pants and was already finishing buttoning her blouse. I regret not watching it sooner.

My first contact with my neighbors was with Ana. I introduced myself and we had a quick conversation. The mother was very friendly and made herself available if I needed anything during my recent move. A few days later, I introduced myself to the daughter, who was returning from the bakery with her mother. The daughter was also very friendly, but she was extremely shy and avoided looking directly at me. I began to learn the times I could watch out the window. The mother stayed at home all day and, if the weather was good, she left the window permanently open. I always get home from work before Millie, by about an hour. The first time I saw something interesting was when the daughter came back to her room after taking a shower, drying her head. She had already put on a black bra and panties (large), and a black bra, a smaller size. Her skin was very white and I watched her dry her hair with a towel. After drying off, she put on pajama pants and a t-shirt and left the room. This bath time was daily, and I already knew the exact time she would enter the room. She rarely arrived in the room wearing a bra and panties, usually she arrived already dressed, in pajamas. Of course, at that time I had already bought cheap binoculars to observe them better. The equipment is not of high quality, but it serves the purpose well. One day she came in without a bra, I remember it well. She was only wearing skin-colored panties and must have forgotten her bra in the room. Her breasts were well formed, heavy, very white. The dark and large nipples, slightly turned downwards. The vision was short-lived as she quickly dressed. That day she immediately put on her t-shirt, without a bra.

I began to understand their habits, their schedules. The mother never appeared without clothes, as she probably got dressed in the bathroom. But she clearly had much larger breasts than her daughter's, and droopy too, because she often wore a large t-shirt and went braless at home. When she went out, she always wore a bra, just like her daughter. For some reason, I became much more interested in the mother, Ana. Maybe because she was practically the same age as me. Over time, we gradually grew closer, having increasingly longer conversations. She told me that she had been a widow for 10 years and that it was difficult to raise her daughter in these last few years. We gradually became more intimate. Every now and then I would do a small simple task for her, like changing a light bulb or fixing a faucet. She always called me when her daughter wasn't home. I took this as a good omen. I went on vacation and stayed at home. In the first days of vacation, Ana called me and asked:

"Rick, do you know anything about computers?"

"I work with them all the time," I replied.

She asked if I could see what was wrong with hers. I went into her house and started looking at her computer. Ana offered to make coffee in the meantime. The computer simply couldn't find the Wi-Fi, it was easy to solve. I got her password and it was very simple. While she made coffee, I took the opportunity to check her internet history. What a surprise! She watched hundreds of porn films, most focused on BDSM and female submission. I was unsure whether it was her or her daughter who watched these videos.

I closed the browsing history before she came back with the coffee and told her the computer was ready. I asked her:

"Is that your daughter's computer?"

"No, the computer is mine. My daughter has hers, in her room...", she replied.

I already had the answer I needed.

(to be continued)