Auction

Story Info
A guy buys an older, overweight, needy slave at an auction.
21.4k words
4.79
84.4k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

I wrote this more than a decade ago but never got around to upload it. I never got around to finish it though but if you like it, let me know, and I might write more.

*****

"You're gonna love it, it's ten times better than a strip-club!" Jeff promised his best friend, Tim for the tenth (and last) time as he paid the entrance-fee for the both of them. The large bouncer accepted the money and they went inside.

"Yeah, you told me so. But if it's so good, why can't you tell me what it is?" Tim wanted to know.

"Some things in life gotta be a surprise, bro!" was all he got back, "but here we are."

Finally inside, finally about to get his curiosity satisfied, Tim looked around. The room was large with wooden floors and a stage at one end, a bar at the other and rows of chair pointed at the stage. It looked like an auditorium. Or...

"An auction? You brought me to a freaking auction!? We could be out drinking and looking at sluts dancing for money, and you bring me to an auction?" Tim exclaimed, more shocked than pissed - who in their right mind would claim this could be better than strippers?

"Just you wait," Jeff answered with an annoyingly better-knowing smile.

They went to the bar and got a couple of drinks (not their first of the night, not by a long shot...) just as the auctioneer stepped up to his podium.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome! Welcome to Chained's 34th semi-annual auction. I'm Beck Bilner, and I say it's time to get the fun started!" he shouted into his microphone, and the audience cheered in response.

The fun? Tim wondered. What kind of auction was this? He wasn't paying too much attention to Bilner though, he was busy checking out a blonde milf at the other end of the bar. She was sexy, no doubt about that but it was her dress-code that made Tim stare: Latex. Latex skirt, latex top, latex gloves... she looked like something Tim had seen in a porn-flick once.

"Here comes the first!" Jeff exclaimed and made Tim turn his attention to the stage where the first item was being put up for bids. Tim nearly choked on his cocktail when he saw what it was.

A naked woman. A sexy, naked woman, actually. A redhead, slim with nice curves and a naughty look in her pretty eyes. It was impossible to tell if she was a natural redhead though, as she was completely hairless from her neck down.

"Tina is only 21" Beck Bilner declared, presenting the first item, "but she already has lots of experience. Her previous owner trained her well, and as you can see - there's not a single flaw on that body. She's quite docile and follows orders very well.

Shall we start at 25.000$? Those C-cups alone should be worth that!"

A man on the front-row raised his sign, and the bidding-war started.

"What the hell is going on?!" Tim all but shouted at Jeff who only laughed at him, "you can't auction off women like that!"

"Well, it would seem they can," Jeff shrugged and grinned.

"It's... it's slavery! That's illegal! Shit, you think I wanna watch these poor women-" Tim began, getting angry.

"No, no, no..." Jeff exclaimed, still grinning, trying to calm his friend down, "these women wants to be slaves. It's a... dominance-thing. You heard of BDSM and the likes, right?"

"Sure... You mean she's up there voluntarily?"

Jeff nodded.

"But why?" Tim demanded, still not comprehending the situation completely.

"Who knows? Who cares? Just enjoy the naked sluts as they're sold, man!" Jeff grinned and turned his attention to the bidding-war that now reached 50.000, "well, she is a looker. I'm told the young ones are sold first..."

"You're twisted, man," Tim declared but turned to watch nonetheless. A large wide-screen was hanging over the bar, so they better could see what was happening on stage. The young beauty was clearly embarrassed but if her stiff nipples were any indication, she was also enjoying the humiliating attention!

--

"Just who told you about this place, mate?" Tim wanted to know somewhat later. The redhead had been sold half an hour ago and at least twenty other women had passed through since, each getting a new owner.

"I have my sources..." Jeff answered nonchalantly, almost managing to conceal his shit-eating grin.

Tim shook his head but continued to watch. He had to admit though - it was better than a strip-club. Sure, things were happening a lot faster in a club but there was something sooo hot about seeing woman after woman being auctioned off.

He'd never really been into this scene but the thought of owning a woman was extremely arousing! Tim decided to pump Jeff for more information later...

--

Backstage Anne was getting more and more nervous. This was her second auction, and she was the last one to go on stage - in itself a bad sign. It meant no-one expected much of her.

Please, God, let someone buy me! she prayed again and again. She wasn't sure if she could handle the humiliation of getting rejected again.

She was 43 and past her prime. She knew that, the managers of the auction knew that and soon the audience would know that, but still - she was somewhat attractive! Okay, her large tits (that had been enhanced once, almost ten years ago) had become saggy again, her belly was too big, and so were her thighs and ass but it wouldn't take much work for her to get in shape again.

She had promised herself she'd diet before this night but she just couldn't. She had no self-control which was why she needed to be owned! If her owner told her to exercise till she dropped from exhaustion every day and live off salad and water, she would... but she just couldn't keep away from the fast-food and alcohol on her own, and despite being a gym-member, she hadn't been there for three months.

Girl after girl disappeared out onto the stage to be sold and she got more and more nervous, more and more desperate. She'd do her new owner good, she promised herself and her God, obey him and never embarrass him, if she'd just get one!

--

"And finally we have... Anne!" Beck Bilner announced, and the heavy-set woman stepped out onto the stage, "Anne's been owned since she was 27, and you know what they say: There's no substitute for experience! Shall we start the bidding with 1.000$?"

That was by far the lowest starting price of the night, and Anne blushed heavily. And it didn't help that no one seemed interested. She wasn't exactly the epitome of feminine beauty - Anne would do far better in some lingerie, a sexy push-up bra e.g. but she'd still hoped that someone would be interested in getting a cheap love-slave.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen," Bilner tried, "Anne here desperately wants to service, she just needs an owner to dedicate herself to..."

Still no one.

"800 dollars," Beck said, "and you'll earn the eternal gratitude of a slut well-versed in the arts of love..."

Suddenly a young man stood up at the bar and raised his hand.

"800!" he shouted loudly (if a bit slurred), and Bilner quickly grabbed his bid.

"800 is bid, we have 800! Any higher?" Everyone turned to look at the young man but no one was going to bid on the old slut, so Bilner quickly ended the auction. Anne was led off-stage and a marker was sent to the young man.

--

"What the hell are you doing!?" Jeff all but shouted at Tim when he accepted the marker - the ownership of a woman, really.

"Well, why else are we here if not to buy?" Tim smiled at his friend.

"Shit, I knew I shouldn't have let you drink!" Jeff exclaimed, "you've just spent 800 bucks on an old tard!"

"Hey! I'm not that drunk... and it seemed really sexy to own her. What's the harm?"

"What's the harm?" Jeff had trouble controlling himself, "you don't know anything about this. You have no clue what to do with a... a slave like that!"

"Heh, I'll bet you I'll find something to do with her!" Tim laughed and winked at his friend.

"And what if you get tired of her?"

Tim shrugged, he hadn't - and wouldn't - think about that now. He'd rather have another drink and go find his new property...

--

He had to show his marker to get backstage, where the girls were waiting for their new owners. The bouncer took a look at it "Number 37? Number 37, get over here!" he shouted, and quickly the group of naked females parted, making way for his naked female. Watching 36 naked women was having an interesting effect on his cock, and he couldn't wait till he saw his new girl.

She hurried to him, only too eager to see who'd saved her from yet another devastating humiliation. She hadn't really gotten a good look at him before she'd been ushered off the stage, but now she was far from disappointed.

Tim was around 30, fairly good looking, tall and slender with friendly, eager eyes. His brown hair was cut short, and he was wearing a nice shirt with dark jeans. Maybe not drop-dead gorgeous, but right now Anne couldn't have wished for a better candidate. Her hopes had been for an old man who wanted to get himself something for his retirement years - she hadn't dared dream that a young (sexy!) guy like this would want an old broad like herself!

She stopped right before him and knelt down. Looking up at him with her big, blue eyes, she said the line she'd been practising - and hoping she'd get to utter! - since she arrived this morning.

"Thank you for purchasing me, Master. I am yours, heart, body and soul. Your wish is my command!" With that, she bowed down and kissed his shoes, while the stunned, new master looked on - with a very hard cock!

"Ehh..." he muttered, a little uncomfortable, "good. Ehh..." he looked at the bouncer for help but he just shrugged.

"Get her out of here. Her clothes are in a bag over there." He nodded at a row of overnight-bags, each assigned a little number.

"Get your bag," was his first command to his new girl, and she happily obeyed.

--

"Jeff, this is Anne, my new slave, Anne, this is Jeff, my good friend who took me here tonight," Tim introduced them to each other with a proud grin. Anne, now wearing a skirt and tight blouse curtseyed before Jeff with her eyes downcast and said: "Thank you for bringing my Master here tonight."

"Eh... don't worry about it," Jeff said, his eyes shooting arrows at Tim.

"I think we'll be heading home, mate," Tim said, putting his hand around Anne's waist. It'd been some time since he'd had a woman to hold, and it felt nice. Okay, she was a little older but she wasn't that bad looking. The blouse really suited her way better than nakedness - her huge tits seemed to try to escape which gave her a rather slutty look. Tim liked it. Tim liked even more the clingy, grateful way she'd behaved the last five minutes since he went backstage and claimed her. He'd like to see more of her on her knees, hearing her profess how he owned her. Or perhaps she shouldn't talk too much? Perhaps she should be using her mouth... otherwise? The possibilities were endless.

--

Anne wasn't bad looking, Tim decided with himself as they stood outside, waiting for a cab. Sure, she was a little overweight, okay, maybe more than a little, but still... there was something good to be said about tits that size.

She was rather short but that was only good in Tim's eyes - he preferred to look down at women, especially if they were wearing something that showed a little cleavage. Tim had a feeling Anne quite often would wear something that showed a lot of cleavage. She had dirty blonde hair, down to her shoulders, full lips - he was going to kiss those soon! - and pretty blue eyes... which got an eager look to them whenever she looked at him.

She was heavy built, with big (biiig!) boobs, a round belly and a big ass. In Tim's eyes, the ass looked very spankable, and he intended to test this soon as well...

"So..." he said, trying to break the ice, "What's... how's... Ehh... Where's the rest of your stuff?"

"I've lived in a motelroom for the last couple of months, Master," she answered, "I don't have much but what I do have is there."

"'Kay," he muttered, digesting that info.

"Why ehh... why were you... you know, in there?" he asked.

"My last master tired of me and decided to sell me six months ago. However, no one wanted to, eh... to buy me last time," she blushed scarlet at this, remembering how horrible it had been, "so he freed me. I've been living on my own since then, but I asked to be at the next auction held, so..." She raised her shoulders in a kind of 'here we are' gesture.

"And I can do whatever I want with you, right?"

"Of course. You own me," she answered, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"And we're going to my house to have sex, you understand that?"

"I was hoping for that, Master," she smiled, looking hopefully at him. She had feared he'd only want to use her to clean and the likes but knowing he wanted her body made her feel good inside - and quite horny.

"Kiss me," he finally demanded, his second order to her, and one she was even more eager to obey than the first one. Her lips were soft and sweet, and when he opened his mouth, her tongue eagerly went inside, playing with his.

"Mhm..." she sighed contently when she pulled back, feeling aroused. Oh, she liked her new master - and how he made her feel!

"Did I tell you to stop?" he asked with a little grin, and she got a horrified look in her eyes.

"No, Master! I'm sorry!" she gasped and immediately her soft lips were on his again, trying to make up for her disobedience.

He couldn't be too angry with her though, as she suddenly felt one of his impatient hands on her chest, squeezing one of her large tits through her blouse.

Finally they were interrupted by a taxi, honking at them. Blushing, Tim let go of his new property's most interesting feature and broke the kiss. They entered the taxi, and soon Anne and her new owner was on their way to her new home. She kept silent, like a proper slave should, though she was dying to ask all kinds of questions. Why had he bought her, was she his first sub, what did he like in bed? She vowed that no matter what the answer was to the last, she'd make sure he got it!

She could barely wait for her... no, their new future to begin.

--

"So, this is it," Tim said, somewhat nervously as he led her into his small one-floor house. It was a typical suburban home, a little smaller than average, perhaps, but certainly big enough for him. He hoped she wouldn't be disappointed - perhaps her previous lover had lived in a mansion?

"It looks wonderful, Master," she told him in her admiring tone, making him feel good about it. It was quite clearly he lived here alone though - typical bachelor-mess. Pizza-boxes and dirty clothes were evident everywhere, and the kitchen needed a thoroughly cleaning!

"Ehm... let me show you the bedroom," he said, hoping he wasn't too obvious. He was still quite drunk, and the entire situation still seemed somewhat surreal - but the opportunity was just too good to pass up on!

"I was hoping you would, Master," she smiled, letting her hunger for him show in her eyes. Oh, he was going to have a good time, she'd make sure of that!

He quickly guided her to the small bedroom with the queen-sized bed. While he wondered what to say (oh, he wanted to just tell her to get out of her clothes and ready to get fucked!), she took matters into her own hands.

Kneeling in front of him - she had noticed he seemed to like that - she smiled up at him.

"How do you want me, Master? Just tell me, and I'll do it..."

"Would you... you know..." he pointed at his cock, still locked in his jeans but trying its best to get out.

"I would love to suck your cock, Master!" she exclaimed and her busy hands got his zipper up before he could react. Soon his pants were down around his feet and his boxers followed, leaving his rock-hard cock out in the open.

"Oooh, Master!" Anne purred in delight when she saw the fat, hard dick for the first time, "I can see we're gonna have lots of fun!" Tim basked in her praise, only too happy to believe her. After all, what man doesn't like to have his dick admired?

Without any more waiting, Anne leaned forward and closed her red lips around the head of his lovely, hard cock and started sucking immediately.

"Ahh..." Tim groaned above her, making her smile. She was good at giving head, she knew that but it was nice to know he appreciated it. Slowly, she pushed her head forward, taking more and more of his long shaft into her warm, moist mouth, making her lucky owner sigh in pleasure. She continued all the way till her nose hit his pubic bone, the entire length of his cock inside her sucking mouth, the tip of the head at the beginning of her throat.

Breathing slowly through her nose, she started bobbing her head up and down the length of his shaft, milking it for all it was worth.

Tim groaned again - it'd been long since anyone but his own hand had pleasured him, and this felt so good - and grabbed a hold of her soft, blonde hair. Using his grip, he sped up her sucking, faster and faster, harder and harder until the horny slave was gagging loudly every time the hard cock got smashed into her face.

"Shit, shit!" he shouted, drunk, horny and completely under the control of his emotions. He'd never felt like this, never taken a woman like this! Whenever he'd started to get a little rough in the past, his partner (and especially his now ex-wife!) had always stopped what they were doing. He'd never known how great it felt!

Anne on her part was at least as aroused as Tim. All her hopes for the evening had been more than answered, and to be used like this by her new, young and handsome owner was beyond belief! She had to restrain herself from rubbing her wet pussy, aching with need but she didn't know the rules yet. He might not approve - better not risk it!

So Anne stayed on her knees and did what she loved the most: giving her owner pleasure. Or rather, letting her owner take his pleasure from her.

"Glurgh, glak!" her throat gagged as he thrust into her faster and faster, hunting his orgasm and not really caring about the defenceless woman. It hurt, sure, but it was the good kind of hurt - the kind that told her that her owner was enjoying his use of her.

"Shit..." he finally gasped and emptied his cock into her mouth. Anne, more than used to swallowing cum, didn't even pause but continued sucking and bobbing her face up and down the long shaft, making sure he enjoyed the blowjob to the last. Using her considerable oral skills, she expertly milked the last remnants of saltiness from his balls, before carefully cleaning the cock off.

Tim could scarcely believe how good that felt! The orgasm - easily the best one he could remember - had blown his mind but the aftercare, the submissive vibes coming from the kneeling woman was beyond anything he'd experienced!

"Ahh..." he sighed, looking down at the woman at his feet. She smiled up at him and accepted the (somewhat condescending) pat he gave her before he took a step towards the bed and just sank down on it, soon after soundly asleep, completely spent by the strange events of the night... and not to mention the alcohol he'd consumed.

--

The next morning it took some time for Tim to remember what'd happened. He was in his bed, carefully covered by his blanket, a bucket next to him (in case of emergencies) and the smell of fried bacon in his nostrils.

Confused, hung-over and very tired he got up and stumbled out into the kitchen, and it wasn't until he saw the strange woman at the stove that last night came screaming back to him. She heard him and turned around, giving him the happiest smile he'd seen in a long time. She immediately curtsied deeply - giving him a rather interesting view down her blouse - and greeted him.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers