My Oddball Roommate

Story Info
Short FTM fantasy with light bondage/fetish.
941 words
3.55
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1;

I'm not sure how we ended up here. My roommate is probably the oddest person I'd ever met. So often I found myself regretting letting him move in with me. From the disordered wasteland that is his room to the pile of dirty dishes he leaves on the countertop whenever he cooks a meal. I guess it helps that he's an amazing cook, but that doesn't change the fact that he is an absolute slob.

I don't mean to come off as a neo-"Felix" in another rehashing of "Odd Couple" storyline. I admit I make my messes too, and on occasion I've left my share of disarray and forgotten responsibilities out in the open where just anyone could see them. However, this guy's life looked like almost complete chaos to me.

He was so easily distracted he'd already moved on to something new before the last thought in his head had fully formed properly. His hair was always a little messy and face filled with stubble. To his credit, I'd never seen a stain on any of his clothing, and all of the sneakers in his collection were kept pristine at all times, along with his stiff assortment of ball caps. If he had anything other than athletic gear, boxers, T-shirts and jeans I'd never seen it. At least not until I got him his first gimp suite.

I had finally found a way to bring order in our world. I was just joking at first. I think we were watching "Pulp Fiction" on Netflix. Just chilling out because neither of us had anything going on that one Saturday night. I think I may have said something like, "see that dude there. That needs to be you. Somebody needs to contain your ass somehow, for your own good!" I was joking but he seemed to agree. Later I actually bought one for him as a joke gift, but when he tried it on it wasn't funny any more. My laughter almost immediately turned into a muffled growl. I looked him over and noticed that the bulge in his crotch looked odd.

I'm not sure if before then he had any clue that I was anything but heterosexual, CIS gendered and all that jazz. We'd never really talked about or sex lives to each other and I respected his privacy as best I could, but I'm not and never have been. I know that for the brief time we'd known each other he'd never seen me with anything but women before though, and honestly I'd never noticed just how cute his 5 foot something dad bod was. However, at that moment there was something else about him. His clumsy, shy mannerisms, forgetfulness, and failed optimism are all actually pretty enduring. The way he had been putting up with my own somewhat neurotic behaviors (.... Uh, depending on who you ask) made me feel a little ashamed that I hadn't seen it before. He's fucking adorable, and now he's made me hard for which there are consequences

"Look at you" I said as I made my way over to him standing in the hall just outside of his room. He looked kind of ridiculous wearing the black glossy PVC outfit, a ball gag in his mouth and bare feet spread apart trying to do the floss dance like those kids on YouTube. He ended with a "dab" just as I got near enough so that he had to look up at me. He mumbled something inaudible and I pressed him backwards against the wall and whispered threateningly into his left ear, "You know you're in trouble now. I don't think you're going to be able to get out of that thing anytime soon".

As I said this I quickly spun him around pressing his chest against the wall and then forcefully and snug I buckled the 5 straps down his back. He did really resist. Could this be what he had wanted all along?

My face pressed against the side of his I asked him as calmly as I could make myself. Trying not to let on just how far gone he'd already gotten me. "You know what's going to happen next right?"

He started to mumble reply through the ball gag with his hands, chest and face not moving from the textured paint on the wall of our shared foyer. I removed the gag from his mouth and he said, "He, man. I think I should tell you something first."

I bent down slightly and reached between his legs. Grabbing a zipper and unzipping it from the front of his pelvis all the way back to about halfway up his ass. With the other hand I caught the flaccid rubber cock that he was using to keep his secret from me. "You mean this?' I said raising it up so that we both could see it with one hand, and with the other hand I traced a line from his pussy over his asshole and up the crack of his ass. My hand went up until I reached the small of his back. There I stopped and rested it on top of his bubble butt with my palm flat against him. His ass was pointed up in the air and the curve of his spine resembled a sky slope that I was getting ready to make my first run down. Apprehensive but not afraid.

I asked him, "Do you know what 'green light' means?"

Without missing a beat he told me his safe word and I guided him back around and down to floor healing in front of me.

_______