My Office Now!

Story Info
[light bdsm] Lucas witnesses his bodyguard put a man in his place.
1.6k words
4.4
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a piece of something I've been writing.

I've never written anything erotic before. [nor all that much non-erotic stuff either.]

Apologies that some context may be missing since this is an excerpt;

but the basic information:

Lucas (42) :

- boss of a criminal organization

- a straight man (he thought)

Mark (33) :

- a highly skilled assassin and hand-to-hand fighter

- hired as personal protection by Lucas

Location

- a private island owned by Lucas

Thanks for reading.

---------------------------------

The next night Lucas decided to visit the club and was surprised when he saw Mark was there. He was dancing with a woman, they looked like they were having fun. Lucas grabbed a drink and decided to watch them. Suddenly a man approached the two of them looking pissed. "What the fuck Rita!"

"Calm down Ben, baby, we are just dancing." Mark spoke up,

"She's right it's just a dance, no reason-"

"I didn't fucking ask you did I!" The altercation had quickly caught everyone's attention even the music had stopped. This kind of thing didn't really happen here often. Lucas was generally very careful about what kind of people he brings to the island. Others were backing up and Lucas was already on the approach, he'd be damned if this was going to let this happen here. Ben grabbed Rita's wrist. "We're getting the fuck out of here." Mark grabbed his arm forcing him to let go then he shoved him to the ground one handed and his voice boomed through the club.

"DO NOT FUCKING GET UP! It'll be the last goddamn thing you ever do. Do you know who I fucking am!" Ben covered his face with his arms in fear. He did know who Mark was but since being there he had been so soft Ben was sure the guy wasn't as dangerous as they'd been led to believe. Mark swiftly grabbed him by the collar raising him off the ground slightly. "ANSWER ME!"

"Y-y-your an assassin..." Mark threw him hard onto the ground again, his head bounced off the floor. Lucas' heart was racing adrenaline hitting him. He was next to the fighting men now; Mark leaned towards the man on the floor. His voice was a terrifying growl as he warned,

"You ever lay a finger on a woman again and your death will happen in a way that makes seconds feel like hours."

"Enough!" Lucas stepped in voice also booming his sheer rage evident. "You two," Lucas gestured to some guards, "He's fired get him the hell out," he ordered, pointing to Ben. "And you!" he turned to Mark, "my office, NOW!"

On the elevator ride up Lucas was standing in front of Mark right behind the doors foot tapping impatiently. When the doors opened he moved quickly Mark following closely when he held the office door open Mark entered facing Lucas' desk waiting for Lucas to take his seat and maybe lecture him about over-reacting.

Mark heard the door close then heard the lock click. He turned around and Lucas was undoing his tie. Since the moment Mark had grabbed that man by the arm something had stirred in Lucas and he felt he couldn't hold it back. "Mark," He moaned, "I need it so fucking bad now." Mark's stomach did a somersault. He grabbed Lucas' arms and pushed him hard against the door. Lucas let out a surprised gasp, he didn't realize how strong Mark really was, and he was confident that he was still holding back.

"You sure about this? Because I'm still fucking pissed."

"S-safe word?" Lucas was nervous but with his erection already straining against his pants he wasn't backing out.

"Watermelon."

"Watermelon," Lucas repeated for memory sake. "I'm sure." Mark took Lucas' tie from him.

"Clothes off." He ordered and Lucas disrobed while Mark removed his own tie. "Chair." Lucas sat in his chair and Mark tied his hands one to each arm. Lucas' cock was already standing straight up and dripping precum. "You get to make a choice now," Mark declared swirling his fingertip on the tip of Lucas' erection playing with the precum. Lucas moaned desperately.

"I'm going to make you cum more than you ever have before, but do you want that in the form of a single explosive finale or a series of one after another?" Lucas brain buzzed, he remembered the day in the office when Mark kept denying him.

"Once." He answered.

"Great choice." Mark kissed Lucas' neck; then he began biting, something he hadn't done since the first night. He moved his mouth down Lucas' body til he was at his cock. He licked and sucked at just the head while using just two fingers slowly on the shaft. Lucas let out a shuddering groan as fresh precum flowed from the tip. Using that as lube Mark began to stroke while moving his mouth back up to Lucas' chest doing light bites. As he began stroking fast he licked Lucas' nipple.

"I'm-" Mark stopped everything.

"Nope, your not." Lucas was panting. "Now tell me," Mark raised Lucas' chin so that he was looking up at him. "How many times in one session is the most you've ever cum?"

"F-f-five." Lucas found he could barely speak.

"Well then, we are gonna need to bring you to the edge at least that many times." Lucas moaned. Mark began to gently stroke him again. "Last time I did this you complained, you know, said I was killing you..."

"I- was- wrong."

"Good," he used his left hand to play with Lucas' nipple again while the right stroked him. He built him up again and stopped before Lucas went over the edge. Lucas was squirming in his seat. "Now for this round," Mark untied one of Lucas' hands. "I want you to do yourself, but you better know when to stop." Lucas began pumping. "Too fucking fast," Mark had grabbed his arm again. "Apologize."

"I-I'm sorry, I'll go slow."

"Damn right you will." Mark released him then sat on the desk intending to watch the show. Lucas moved much slower this time going all the way from base to tip with each stroke, moaning. Mark suddenly moaned too, "Fuck Lucas what a glorious sight." Lucas blushed embarrassed. "Say my name."

"Mark," Lucas moaned.

"Keep saying it."

"Mark," he panted, "ahhhh, fuck, M-ah-Mark." He was picking up speed. "Mark, please, I need..."

"You better not." Lucas increased speed letting out a desperate moan but as instructed stopped before completing. "Good job," Mark ran his fingers through Lucas' hair "Just two more to go." He released Lucas' other hand. "Hands on the desk now." Lucas nodded and took the same position he had the last time they did this in his office. Mark wrapped his arms around Lucas. He nibbled on the back of his neck and shoulder while slowly stroking. This time when Lucas was almost there and Mark stopped Lucas instinctively reached for his cock to finish himself. Mark slammed Lucas' arm back on the desk harder than he had intended to.

"W-Wate-" Lucas had barely started the word and Mark had already released him and had taken several large steps away from him.

"Shit, Lucas, I'm so sorry." Lucas could hear some panic building in his voice.

"Hey- hey- It's fine- that's why the word." Lucas was still panting and he took a few breaths, "It's okay, you just got a little carried away. I'm the one who drug you in here while you're all pissed off." Mark took a few deep breaths, he was getting sick of the panic attacks and if this was still salvageable he wanted to finish with Lucas. "Please," Lucas approached him, "This is a time out not an I'm done. I'm okay to continue, if you are- you okay?"

"Yeah," Mark lied.

"Alright then if I'm remembering right that was round four right? So one more time?"

"Big finale." Mark cleared the desk. "Lay down." Lucas lay on his desk and Mark kissed him passionately. "You ready?"

"Desperately." Mark began stroking slowly again. He ran his other hand across Lucas' abs.

"God I can't wait to see these covered in cum..." Lucas let out an excited moan, how turned on Mark was by his cum thrilled him. "You know this will likely be the most you've ever produced at once and uh- it might get distance you wouldn't expect."

"Will- my- office- be okay?" he asked between grunts of arousal.

"Yeah, It's mostly gonna be on you."

"I can shower."

"Or I could give you a tongue bath." Lucas let out sound somewhere between a growl and groan. Mark picked up speed at that moment and Lucas twitched. Mark continued to pick up speed more and more.

"This is it-" Lucas cried out. Then shortly after he arched his back and moaned as his pulsing cock released rope after rope.

"YES!" Mark moaned. "Fuck Lucas yes." Even after it was soft Mark hadn't released Lucas' cock, he wasn't stroking anymore, just holding it. He was leaning on the desk for support panting himself. Lucas looked down at himself to assess the damage. His chest and stomach was covered and there was some in his hair and on his cheek but at least none got in his eye. Mark finally released him and ran his hand over Lucas' abs smearing it around moaning. "Fuck..." He groaned.

Lucas wanted so badly to ask again if Mark wanted to be pleasured in return but it always ended badly so instead he had another idea; being that they had set up a safe word and all. "Thank you for letting me cum, Master, what do I do next?" There, he thought, ball is completely in Mark's court he made no suggestions but rather a clear offer to follow Mark's lead again.