All Comments on 'My Old Friend Jill'

by doctorwes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting slice of life

I think my wife entertained a day or two before our wedding..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Her wedding present should be his baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Minor Quibble

Please check the difference between the verbs "lie" and "lay" before your next story. You may have laid the bride, but you lay on the bed so she could get on top of you and lower herself on your phallus. Likewise, she lay on the bed so you could provide some oral pleasure.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE OLD BRIDAL CHANT CUMS TO MIND

something......something....something. etc etc...chuckles. TK U MLJ LV NV

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 4 years ago
Life long friend?

No thought about Art. Not even once. With this being a POV story. His “friend” doesn’t mean a thing to him it seems. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not me

I couldn't do that to my "best friend". So I guess Art wasn't really his friend anyway. What a horrible bride to be. Serves her right if hubby Art cheats with his sexy admin assistant at work or if he has a jib with travel he hooks up on each trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would have given this a 4....

....except for the fact that he screwed his buddy along with the wife-to-be.

Other than that, did he bed any of the bridesmaids?

loveloverloveloveralmost 4 years ago

First comment: you THINK your wife entertained a day or two b4the wedding? I dare you to find out!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 4 years ago
Needs to be in the Loving Wives category...

The marriage needs to be annulled, And the narrator needs to have various parts of his anatomy in various slings.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

A bit sad tale of cheating, but don't worry. I am sure there will be another chapter describing how the groom visits his groomsman on the eve of the wedding. Nobody saw the cheeky grin Art gave his friend as the bride walked down the aisle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctorwes@doctorwes
Grew up in southern Oklahoma and went to college for civil engineering in upstate New York where I have lived ever since. Had a successful career, but some years ago in my mid-life crisis I quit my job, went back to school for a doctorate and became a college professor. It's...