My Old Man Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicky Young woman, older man and his son.
2.2k words
4.55
8.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all.

Vicky here.

Some wanted an update on my relationship with my much older man Stan.

And so.. here it is.

Stan, now sixty-five, and I are still together and going strong except with a caveat of a sort.

Stan keeps me a secret from his two daughters because of my age, me being nineteen, and our age difference of forty-one years. Most definitely they, his daughters and frankly his friends, would never approve but still as the one who is the secret, it feels at times as degrading.

Stan's eldest child and only son Ben, sadly had a motorcycle accident at age sixteen, leaving him physically disabled with motor and speech functionality problems, thus fully dependent on others. Although Ben is terribly disabled, his mind is fully intact intellectually as any other thirty-nine year old man would be.

Stan takes Ben from the care-home typically two to three times a week and has fully equipped his house with motorized bed, lift devices and other such necessary equipment to accommodate him.

Ben, unable to communicate vocally except for noises, sounds, even has a lap top device where he can produce sentences with eye and hand movements that are then verbally spoken through his computer.

Since I'm over at Stan's a lot, Ben has met me many times and obviously knows full well of our relationship. When it comes to Ben's care, I do what I can to help out. On one occasion, Stan had pulled something in his back and asked me for much needed assistance bathing Ben. This was new because I always give Ben the utmost privacy, so this was a first for all of us.

I was wearing a favourite top that I did not wish to get wet, so I removed it, which exposed my D cup breasts in my C cup bra. I figured, what's the problem right? I mean, Ben is fully nude, so me being semi-nude should have been no issue. If anything, only fair.

Boy was I wrong.

When I went to my knees beside the bath, Ben's eyes locked in on my boobs. He may be physically handicapped but certainly not when it comes to his endowment, which was growing by the second. It was far and away the largest I had ever seen! I thinking me funny said, "Well, we know you're not gay Ben!" He found it funny and laughed his laugh but Stan blew up! "It's a spontaneous erection! He has them all the time and it has nothing to do with you. Now leave!"

I could not believe what had just transpired. Stan attempted to apologize later but I went at him, "You would think that having your disabled son experiencing some pleasure, would make you happy! Fuck.. it's not like I was fucking him Stan!!"

Oh was I hurt and angry, however, it ignited a thought in me, that of giving this poor guy, Ben, some much needed female attention.

I didn't have to wait long, that very afternoon Stan left to do a quick shop with a, "I won't be long." That left me alone with Ben and a chance to give him and his ample appendage, a moment of female loving.

As soon as Stan left, I monitored his location via a phone locator app. Once I felt he was at a safe distance away, I entered Ben's room.

"Hi Ben!" He stared right at me. "Did you enjoy my big breasts? "He made noises and smiled. "Ben.. would you like to see my bare breasts?"

A huge smile came upon his face. I slowly took off my shirt and then my bra releasing my assets. This caused Ben to pitch quite the tent. I went over to his bedside, removing the sheet that covered him. "Can I play with your penis?" It was easy to see Ben's excitement so I pulled down his pj bottoms exposing his massive unit. My God, it had to be 8 inches at least and thick, thick. I mean real thick. Much bigger than his dad's who is probably of average penis size. It dawned on me later that this may have been the reason Stan got so angry!

Now topless, I climbed onto Ben's bed, swung my legs over his legs, sitting on his lower thighs and knee area. I was thinking it would be fun to jack him off, however as soon as I placed my hand on his penis, it went off like a rocket and in a big way! I'm not joking.

I but only touched it!

I had never seen such a voluminous ejaculation. It shot up into my hair, tits, his bedding and his pj bottoms!

What a mess!

This was going to take time to clean up and launder. I checked my locator app and could see Stan was on his way back. I blew out of the bedroom, getting a wet wash cloth wiping away the cum from everything and then took a blow dryer to dry everything off. I said to Ben, "This has to be secret. Your dad must not know!" I was sure he'd keep it safe between us. Just as I got everything back in order, Stan walked in none the wiser. That was way too close for comfort.

For days after, my mind thought about Ben's pleasure, his smile, and of course his massive erection. Even though Stan satisfies me, his desire and want for sex isn't near as strong as mine. I want it everyday but he, being his age, would be fine with once every two weeks maybe even once a month!

I made plans for my next episode if any, with Ben. It took a bit but finally one day Stan asked me to stay with Ben while he put in a full shift at the Auto Zone where he worked part time and where we originally met.

That day came, I wished Stan a good day and kissed him goodbye. I then put my plan into action. I was so excited for this chance and so very horny.

I immediately changed into a very sexy mini skirt, stiletto high heals and see-thru blouse with, of course, no panties. I entered Ben's room. "Hi Ben! Do you like my outfit?" His face and vocal noises said it all. I then turned my backside toward him and bent down pretending to adjust my shoe strap. He was getting a full view of my shaved pussy. I slowly dragged my hands up my leg giving him a lengthy pussy flash. "Do you like my legs Ben?" He moaned his moan. I turned towards him, opened my blouse, exposing my naked breasts bringing them right to and into his face. I brushed my bosom and erect nipples on his face and lips. He loved it sticking his tongue out to lick and then I let him suck on each.

I was so wet by this point. The enjoyment on his face and the anticipation of that horse between his legs, made me so wanting.

I quickly undid and removed both his shirt and pants. I unzipped my skirt slipping out of it letting it fall to the floor and with it, my top. Us both now totally nude but for my stilettos.

I straddled him on his bed, sitting my naked self on his lower abdomen. When I bent down, rubbing my tits on his chest, I could feel his hard-on tapping against my butt cheeks with each throb it produced. The more I kissed Ben's neck, ears or rubbed my tits on his chest and face, the more his cock tapped against my ass. Suddenly I felt his hot cum shoot all over my mid and lower back. Again, there was so much of it! I tried to ignore it and continue on but in no time I could feel the cum running down the crack of my ass and over my vajayjay. I was forced to leave the bed and go wash up because pregnant is not what I wanted to be.

I reentered the room, Ben laying there semi-erect and waiting, or at least wanting for more. I climbed back up on the bed, this time over him in the 69 position. This gave Ben an awesome view of my entertainment centre. His cock now harder than ever with the sight of my now gaping wet vajayjay over and in his face.

I could hear him sniffing my pussy and feel him licking the best he could, which really turned me on! I rubbed my wetness on his face. He moaned and his cock once again did a throbbing dance! "Don't you dare cum Ben!" I backed off to let his excitement subside.

After a moment, I kissed the head of his uncut manhood. I tried to place Ben's cock in my mouth but I was barely able get my lips around it. I most certainly wasn't able to deep throat him like I enjoy doing with his father. My jaw just wasn't able, so I gave up on the idea of pleasing him orally. Instead I licked him for a bit, like an ice cream cone. That was the best I could do which for me was unsatisfying.

I realized that the only way I was to have an orgasm of my own in this situation, was with Ben in me. I generally don't cum by penetration. In fact I never had. I figured with Ben in me and me working my clit with my fingers, I may be able to get off. I said, "Ben, I want your cock in me. Can I get a condom and have you fuck me?" His face said it all. A BIG YES!

I brought several condoms, taking one out, placing that plastic jacket over his mass. The condom was a very tight fit. I know now that it was too small and very tight around his girth.

I had to admit to myself, while putting the condom on him, that I was a little apprehensive about being able to accommodate his size. I figured, we can only give it a try. I soon discovered that even though the condom was lubed, I had great difficulty placing his girth in me. So very carefully I pushed my pussy down on him. So thick is he, that it was more than a bit painful. Im sure my nervousness caused my vajayjay to close up. When I finally worked him all the way in me, I just sat there not moving at all, waiting for my pussy to relax. It took a bit but finally it did.

I moved up and down his shaft ever so slowly, with it getting easier as we went.

The fullness I felt was unbelievable. My pussy stretched so tight around this horse of his, it created a friction I had never felt before. My clit was almost being pulled into my pussy with each downward thrust. There was no need for my fingers stimulating my clit because the intensity of the fullness was exceptional.

I was now rocking his cock well, totally feeling every pump. To my amazement Ben was not blowing his load. Was it the condom? Perhaps but frankly, I didn't know and didn't care. What amazed me was that I was on the precipice of my first orgasm through penetration alone. My head was spinning as I suddenly felt my pussy spasm into a mind blowing gushing release. The most intense most complete orgasm I'd ever had!

I literally collapsed on Ben's chest. The two of us laid there exhausted and pleasantly so.

I had just been taken to a sexual paradise.

Minutes later when I removed Ben's flaccid mast from my cunt, his condom was covered in sperm. Obviously Ben came as well!

I guess I was so into the intensity of my own orgasm, that I hadn't notice he too was cumming. How Wonderful!

Stupidly we both fell into a sleep. When I awoke I jumped out of bed panic stricken checking for the time on my phone. Luckily there was no need for panic since Stan wouldn't be home for several hours. Still though, it was a heart in the throat moment.

As I was up out of the bed, I noticed what appeared to be sperm dripping out of me and down my inner thigh. How could that be, we used protection?!

On further inspection, we could see that the condom was broken! I didn't know that could even happen! It turned out that the condom wasn't full of sperm, I was!!!

The condom I saw wasn't full of sperm but rather covered in sperm.

Oh my God!!!

Back to a heart in the throat moment.

As panicked as I was about that, I had to set that worry aside and focus on cleaning up the crime scene of any and all evidence, which I did.

I know many reading this will see it as a wrong but Stan isn't the wiser, Ben is in Heaven and I?

I'm totally and completely satisfied sexually. Servicing both, works for all of us.

Besides, Stan and I have always known that our relationship could not work long term.

For now, ignorance is bliss until it is not.

PS. I got my period and am now on the pill.