My Old Man Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Young woman with a mature woman. New ground.
1.2k words
4.56
3.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky here

My life has taken some major changes as of late. I've been away from my boyfriend Stan and now here in Florida for the last eight weeks visiting with family and staying with my cousin.

As I am somewhat an exhibitionist, I thought I might check out a clothing optional beach. Fun but not as fun as I thought. I mean, I much prefer exposing my wares in public parks, beaches or whatever. Far more exciting in public settings because when on a beach with everyone being an exhibitionist then no one is really an exhibitionist.

Don't get me wrong, being that I'm a nineteen year old woman considered by most to be very hot, I had plenty of eyes on me. Still, it's not the same.

One plus was that another woman getting equal attention as I, took note of me. She introduced herself as Wendy, thirty-eight and extremely beautiful. She was once a successful lingerie and bathing suit model which wasn't hard to believe. No work done on her and yet at her advance age she would be a ten on most scorecards.

We laid side by side on our beach towels talking and taking in people watching of people, mostly men, watching us.

So obvious was it. If you've made eight, ten, twenty passes, we get the idea. You're making fools of yourselves.

Wendy and I have been hanging with each other for weeks. She too is an exhibitionist who got me started in wearing micro bikinis, the next best thing to being nude. What little material there is, is pretty see-through but when wet, one has to look real hard to see a bikini at all!

Wendy also taught me the art of cock teasing. We were laying on a public beach face down legs spread. Easy view of the string running through our naked anus and our pussy lips barely covered by the minimal material a micro provides. Many men walked by but only two confident hunks asked us if we needed help with our suntan lotion, in getting to our hard to reach places.

I followed Wendy's lead. She took them up on their offer as we laid there with these hunksters applying oil on our bodies. She and thus we, gave no restrictions as to the application. As I said to Wendy, I had no idea until now, that my ass and tits were hard to reach places.

There was no one around for the most part. My hunk after working on my back, poured the oil down the crack of my butt and with the oil ran his fingers over my anus and downward to my pussy.

It felt great so I made no mention but the more rubbing of his hands and fingers caused my legs to spread wider giving him unfettered access to my entertainment centre.

My soft moans spoke volumes as to my enjoyment. He moved what little material there was covering my pussy off to the side. I responded with, "Oh Hell.. just take my bottoms off", which he gladly did. Passing eyeballs were few but Wendy told me later, they all took notice.

My pussy was gaping open and wet with expectation of his fingers pleasuring me. Being face down I failed to take notice of his having moved his suit down to his knees exposing his heat sinking missile which was locked on to its intended target.

Imagine my surprise when his attended target was my anus! I have never had more than a finger penetrate my ass but with all the oil, his cock drove past my anal gate balls deep past my southern border.

It hurt like Hell causing me to jump up screaming. Wendy next to me, pushed her man away with a, "What's wrong?"

I said to the dude, "Fuck.. you had two paths to go by and you pick that one?? Get away from me!"

Wendy doubled down by yelling at them to leave.

They left but not before calling us sluts and cunts. Nice. I told Wendy it's for that reason that my attraction is towards older men. I've only been with two, that being my Stan, who is sixty five years old and his son who's in his thirties and severally handicapped.

Wendy felt it a terrible waste for me being, as she put it, a tremendous beauty and not enjoying men of all ages and to my surprise, she made mention of women.

She suggested we move our towels out of the site of others into the dunes near by. She said it would be good after such an experience to be off by ourselves and do some sunbathing in peace.

It was nice. Wendy broached the subject of women again, asking if I have ever fantasized about being with a woman. My answer was a definitive no. "Why so adamant" she enquired. I replied, "Just have never thought about it."

She moved her face over mine and kissed me. I froze for a second or three but then reciprocated.

I found myself enjoying the moment. She moved her leg over me and then her arm. She was so gentle. We were really getting into it and with that, my pussy felt hot. She moved her hands and mouth to my breasts, suckling on my nipples. I laid there taking in this feeling, a new feeling from a woman who obviously swings both ways. Her hand now working my vulva and clit with an expertise that only a woman would have. After all, she has the owner's manual.

I was really getting worked up. I looked into her face and said, please, please eat me. She said, of course. Her face now between my legs, her mouth and tongue were very talented, very exacting with each move and rhythm. She had me writhing in pleasure in record time. My cunt now pulsing and with each pulse, my thighs involuntarily squeezing together against her head. I threw my head back as my hands pulled her head hard into my cunt as I climbed to levels I had not reached before, I exploded into a mind numbing climax. My Christ, so intense was it, that it had me feeling faint.

Wendy loved it as did I. "I love the smell and taste of your young pussy" she said with a big grin on her face.

I apologized for my feeling of exhaustion, adding, "Lay here on me. I want to feel you close."

Ten minutes or so went by when I instructed Wendy to come sit on my face. She seemed very anxious to do so and did. I was tasting my first pussy. Her scent was pungent but pleasantly so. I said, "Wendy.. instruct me."

She said, "Vicky, work my vajayjay as you would wish yours to be worked." And so I did. It turned out that I was a natural but then again, why would I not be? I too own the manual!

Such a turn on to look up at her beautiful self, her tummy, breasts and her face showing evidence that she was very much enjoying my pleasuring her. So exciting! Before long I had her now writhing in orgasmic ecstasy. Her juices wetting my face. Her taste so deliciously wonderful.

She collapsed next to me. Breathing heavy. I suckled on her tits. She held my head to her bosom.

Little did we know that five men about twenty yards away were watching. Three of them cuffing off when we spotted them. So more than just us got off and we loved that they loved it.

Wendy has brought a whole new dynamic to my life. Opening new possibilities and pleasures.

Hope you enjoyed.

More to cum.