All Comments on 'My Older Sister'

by fukme1122

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great start. Waiting for Chapter 2

Go for it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
9"

I quit reading after he said his 9" Cock ~~ { everybody on here has a 9" Cock or a 10" Cock ~~ and I feel left out with my little ole 7" Cock.!** } so I just don't read the 9 & 10's on here and go to another Story.!**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
screwing his own older sister

Wow, the stage is set. Does the little brother get his wish. Does he french kiss his older sis? Does he take off her lace bra and panties? Does he screw his sister's pussy and fill it with his young sperm! Now how can anything be more awesome for a little brother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Juvenile

Could'nt reach past the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
complete crap

complete crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

.. "I Began stroking my 9 inch cock. (...) I found some panties which I Began to taste and lick" (...)

--------------------------

How old are you ??? :)))

- Children, children.. Hormones are working ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking elder sister...

In fact we should fuck anyone's cunt if she consents to fucking her!!! except our mom, but step-moms can be fucked!! A cunt is there only to be fucked! fucking only wife's cunt all the life is boring!! but we must try and search cunts to fuck! there are maid servants, poor field workers who can be lured with money to fuck them! imagine your elder sister becomes a widow at young age! she needs to be fucked unless she gets remarried! we can fuck her with condom, no problem!! In Tamil there is an expression OKKALA OSHI meaning scolding a person as having fucked his sister! This means some people in the past history have already fucked elder sisters!! otherwise, this expression would not have been used!! when I fantasy about fucking my step-mom or elder sister, my cock gets double length erection!!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@Anonymous "Fucking Elder Sister"

I'll bet you can hardly wait until you get to have your first intercourse. Of course with your attitude that is highly unlikely.

Double length erection? all the way to 4 inches? What a man.

Didn't read the story, won't vote, I did read you insipid comment. It doesn't deserve a vote.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago
How old are you?

Without a doubt the worst story I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My sister Pallavi and her fat ass

I have done the same to my sister Pallavi. I have touched Pallav’s fat ass and hair with my cock. I jerk off to Pallavi’s pictures and panties all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Rubbish,why would you write just that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous