All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 17'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Ah.. Thank you! I've been so waiting for the next chapter! Your output these last few chapters has been incredible. I wonder if Robbie new what Suzanne had planned for Dwight or if he didn't if she'll tell him.. I also wonder what happened to Sarah who's whole mission in life became to wed Robbie..

I hope you have a Happy Holiday season and look forward to your next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Merry Christmas

Thank you for this gift. That cliffhanger in chapter 16 was killing me.

I feel a bit left out though, as a near death experience to protect a loved one should have more of an impact in someones life. He even kept on playing the tennis match...

Other than that a great story! Hopefully we will see much more of Robbie and his gang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifull!

Love the story and hope it keeps on!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
I'm getting lost

I love this story but I am starting to lose track of some of the characters. When another comment mentioned Sarah, I realized I had forgotten about her. Also what ever happened to the crazy roommate? I will have to look back and read the earlier chapters again since I did not recognize the dance partners names.

From the Dwight rehab sidebar, I suspect we may be seeing more of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another fantastic chapter

There was more story progression And less sex in this chapter and ordinarily that would bother me. But I am much more invested in the characters and the overarching storyline than i ever thought I would be. Looking forward to nora in the next chapter. Tldr; keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still the best on the site (which is saying something)

The wait between episodes is excrutiating. Maybe by design? I keep checking back every couple of day to see if there is a new episode. Was so gratified to see one today. Superb story and the telling is marvelous.

Thank you and I'll be looking for the next!

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
freaking awsome story

really good story. i can't wait for the next part and find out what happens at his house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

I'm glad to see that Robbie's sluts are not going to take him spreading his oats sitting down . It is only fare to his sluts that if he can't keep it in his pants that all of them should be able to play around too . Don't matter anyway . After 6 months he will probably dump them all for new meat anyway .

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Great chapter overall but like others have said its starting to get hard remembering some of the characters. I also felt the lack of proper kudos for Robbie jumping into the mix with Pavel and saving Lara and then not being mentioned felt very odd.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Hopefully Robbie remembers

that Suzanne told him she will be angry, if he hits on Nora without her.

I really love the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Man, you just HAD to go and fucking ruin this huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and again...

Stumble numero dos. Without explanation or backstory they get a call from the hospital...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where is Robbie's medal for saving Lara

Dwight wil get a promotion & Robbie zip unfair to our hero

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

You've outdone yourself with this chapter! Well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure Cunt Classic

Fucking over the story hero by fucking the dweeb hero, paid income and $100 Mil education to take on the job of being a shadow hero, and made his calling worth zero by having a cunt without morals or loyalty take advantage of him without any qualms for the emotional damage she'd be doing to the story hero she has claimed to "love", with no prior discussion or mention of intention, let alone post deed disclosure. You killed my interest in reading any more about Suzanne and have come very close to ceasing my further interest in this fairy tale you can't seem to create a conclusion for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

fucking ruined it

Why the fuck did you have to make Suzanne fuck Dwight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking Crushed It

It was refreshing seeing Suzanne fuck Dwight.

Kept this from being one of those boring 'no refractory time' has no desire, e on though the one with limits cam chase whatever he wants, while also not keeping e everyone informed.

Clearly she was NOT fucking over the story hero as Robbie told him Suzanne had something for him. The dweeb hero broke his body to save the story hero, so it's not unreasonable that they both felt he deserved it. Plus Suzanne had already shown her true colors with the German couple and being oblivious to their plight so she could get her two dick and big dick jam on.

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

It's a great story. And for those who think Robby should get a medal, why? He didn't even disarm the guy. Instead he put himself in a position where the true hero had to suffer terrible body injury to save him. The true hero got a reward better than a medal.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Sorry to say, but as intrigued I am with the story, I feel Dwight not quite right on here.

Or, perhaps, paving the way to write Suzanne out.

As for rob, his (weak) personality makes me giving this a 4. He s not a dominant at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous