All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 25'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The "College Student James Bond" storyline is laughably awful.

But the sex scenes are fairly hot. 3 stars. Keep writing.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

Interesting but I miss Robbie being at school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awsome as Always

I can not wait for # 26

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

It's always a great day to see a new chapter of MOT, so thanks Conanthe for an early Christmas present :) To be honest, even tho it's very well written, I feel the whole spy subplot has been the weakest part of this tale so far and I hope it finishes up soon and we get Robbie and the girls back to the much more interesting school setting. As always tho you let we wanting more and back to my regular habit of checking the MC section every day for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Would like to see Elizabeth, Suzanne, Lara, Peggy, and Nora in a 5 on 1 with Robbie, back in Texas.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
again 5*

OH hell, what a place to drop off this chapter, wow. well done . please bring the next 1 out quick lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story so far hope Robbie realizes he did not handle the Janet and Melanie situation well. I like this story and want it to continue, I would also like to see the Women inBlue Story continue as well.

CsharpeCsharpeover 10 years ago
Worth the wait!

Great chapter - don't make us wait so long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Present

Thank you for the great Christmas present. We all have been waiting for this latest chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

Really liked this chapter. Can hardly wait for the next one. Please don't take too long as you really left us in suspence ending this one the way you did.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
5*s

As the previous comment said. Thank you for the present. It was well worth the wait. I mean 10+ pages takes time. Thank you once again!

kaisermatthiaskaisermatthiasover 10 years ago
Always worth it

Glad you are still writing! Waiting on this story keeps me coming back to the site in otherwise slow times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Hi I loved this new chapter! Made my Holiday that much sweeter!

Please keep going!

Story gets better and better!

AundaeAundaeover 10 years ago
easy perfect score

Story should rate 7 in a 5 point scale.. seriously loved it that much.

Hope the next chapter will not take long to emerge since i'm sure to count the days in anticipation!

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyover 10 years ago
Argh!

Fabulous chapter, once again! Thank you for the Christmas present and damn you for leaving us with that cliff-hanger after saying that the next chapter may be delayed!

Personal frustrations aside, wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year, and thank you for all the work that goes into such a great story.

RedJohnny

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gah!!

I think RedJohnny summed up my feelings perfectly in his comment. That aside this chapter was well worth the extended wait. It was long. It was captivating. Oh My God... It was Actually edited. Unlike so many stories on this site with decent plots, that have terrible grammar. I mean, I've read some where there is at least one mistake in every sentence: where the tense would constantly change from present to past randomly without rhyme or reason; or words like possibly were spelled as 'possible', along with other similar words like reliably misspelled with that 'e'.

Therefore, it is most definitely a welcome change to see something as cohesive and well crafted as this chapter is. I think this is your best chapter in this series so far.

Sincerely,

The Ever Present A. ... and since I'm feeling special I'll and a second A. (But not the sober kind lol.)

P.S. I'm not claiming my grammar perfect, editors...'ello?, but some of these people have such atrocious basic writing skills that I started wondering if they had graduated middle school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story. I am looking forward to the continuing adventures. Please be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unprecedented!

I'm an avid reader, liking this story far more than most of 4 or 5* stories in the category.

This one has enjoyed a dip or two into less interesting storyline areas, but has been consistently good and even more often great!

A very solid 5*.

And no whines about the few editorial mistakes that crept through, since the story was so engaging on so many levels, there was no room for annoyance.

Very interesting with multiple intertwining threads, each progressing as we look forward to what they all get up to next.

Be good, now. We are an adoring, but impatient audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh god, i want elizabeth in every way imaginable.....

....and I want to make babies with her....many, many babies.

Other 'A' list writers here should take note. Aside from a very interesting and complex overall story, you help your readers follow with connectedness in the character's interactions and intermingling events, links from one thread to another and you paint rich word-pictures about almost everything. You know your terrain, at least so,e detail about all the locations your story enters, and somewhat about all the worlds your protagonist intersects.

But equally, you go to the pains to do an ever improving job of editing. You and whoever has been helping you with the overall effort have tuned up a pretty effective machine for getting a quality story out with very few noteworthy mistakes.

If other writers with good or even great storylines want these kinds of accolades (not just mine, but god, man, you must be flying!), they might see that they should commit to the kind of effort that has obviously gone into these chapters comprising your now epic adventure.

You should take a tag in the LW category. I think that crowd is pretty harsh and somewhat divisive, but the 'A' list contributors over there could use a right dose of your medicine!

Carry on, carry on.....by all means, do carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Coolest Story....

I could not stop. I ha stopped reading the story because the time between chapters was too much and i felt disconnected. Today I started all over again from the beginning and i could not go to sleep until I had completed all 25 chapters. I gave the rating 5 stars.

But i request you humbly to keep the chapters flowing faster as no one can start all over again and again. So the speed of submission of chapters should be faster than readers getting disconnected or forgetting the storyline or becoming dis-enchanted.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read

I must say I tremendously enjoy this series of yours and going by the comments, so does everyone else. And I agree that it is brilliant for the most part, and the effort you put in to writing it is also not lost on me. So, kudos.

Except for one criticism, I am all praises for your story.

Since, people have not been miserly with their praises, I will go ahead and mention my one peeve. Your character Robbie, just knows a little too much, about far too many things. I do not deny that you add in who taught him and what, it is just not convincing. For all of 18 years, the guy is sitting with Arabian arms dealers on their yacht? He is spying? His father taught him golf, his granny taught him bridge. He is a near pro tennis player.

Don't get me wrong, despite that I am still an avid fan of the story and will continue to look forward to the next chapter, irrespective of any changes. In fact, if you start changing things now, it might only make things worse. :-)

Once again, you have both my respect and gratitude for the effort. Hope you have a wonderdul New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I'm enjoying reading this story very much.

Silly nit-pick: Gatorade was invented at the University of Florida (mascot the Gators). Hence the name :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gatorade

The inventor of Gatorade, Robert Cade, was born in San Antonio and is a graduate of ESU, just as the story says. He was on the faculty of the UF med school when he invented Gatorade. Hook 'em!

sexymominaustinsexymominaustinover 10 years ago
Fun

Hook em!!! Love the read and intrigue. I can't wait for Suzanne to get control of Robbie for some fun. From a female perspective it will be nice to a woman in control!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like heroin to an addict!

Your story has grabbed my attention fully and refuses to release it until I finish the next installment. Thanks for continuing this spellbinding work.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Getting a bit much

You're getting away from the central characters too much, constantly adding new sex partners and making me think less of the rich and famous than I already do. Rob really needs to come back to reality, stop fucking everything that moves and start focusing on the women he says he loves. It doesn't look like he even knows what that word means. Our budding dominatrix is becoming even more unlikeable. She's a far cry from the character as originally introduced. I wonder if her old comatose boyfriend would even recognize her now.

I love the series as a whole, but it's devolving into a Mary Sue jerk off fest and as much work and good writing that has went into it so far it would be a shame to end up in such a manner. Too many new characters. Too outlandish a plot, given the original characters and their stated talents. Rob has just turned into a jerk with little thought of anyone but himself and his next fuck. I hope you can pull this back in and bring back the characters I originally learned to love rather than the asshats they seem to have become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
May I, have more, please?

More soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dammit, Conanthe!!!!

You make us wait three months for another amazing story and then leave us on a cliffhanger!

You miserable prick!

I don't know if you really are a student at UTX (ESU) or not - but screw your GPA. Drop a point and focus on your creative porn writing.

I'm not kidding.

Stop what you are doing and get typing NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damnit another great chapter!!!

Now you need to write faster!!!! I'm so very hooked!!!

sexymominaustinsexymominaustinover 10 years ago
Thanks!!!

I waited a long time for your new post. Excellent! Thank you and keep writing! Hook Em!!!

(Wondering how you work in the new coach)

Sexymom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it, but Inescu has a point . . .

I really have loved this, and I hope you write much more . . . but the challenges that Inescu raises (earlier comment) aren't entirely crazy. The James Bond stuff is a bit over-the-top (I'll enjoy it, but the story line is getting pretty fractured and not even remotely plausible). And Robbie is becoming almost peripheral to the story . . . just a vehicle to move to the next plot twist or (well done) fuck scene. This is great, but it needs (and deserves) a long-term vision, not just a "lets see what twist I can think of next".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my only talentch25:

Hi. Really enjoyed the story. But you left us hanging. What happens to robbie and elizbeth. Do they get out ok?.and if did when robbie get to school does he stay with lara and suzanne? Does suzanne still try to dominate robbie and lara? Does robbie confront suzanne about trying to take control over him and lara ? Does suzanne stay with robbie and lara ? Or does leave will lara stay with robbie or stay.wirh robbie? What about nora? Does she and robbie get together? Alot of guestions. Please answer these guestions. Please do as soon as possible. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please!!!

I agrea with one of your readers. Maybe they go back to the way they wore back at beginning. They all cared about each other. Now their not thinking about each other like they like before. It looks like suzanne and lara are trying to dominate robbie. But i think it's mostly suzannes doing. So why can't go back to the way it way it was. And not have suzanne and lara sneaking around behind robbied back coming up a plan to make robbie a submissive. To do as they want too. Were they they love him but then take advantage of after his long run. Pretty nasty. Go back to when they care and took care each other. Thanks . Still great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fell asleep reading page 4 - what happened to the story line

Cluttered, overloaded;

main characters are off sync and act disconnected - without respect to each other;

is boring!

Please bring the team play back together and stop overburden the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i need next chapter. when do think next one will be done

Hi. Story really good i need to know what happens next. Please send next chapter soon. Thanks.

jumloojumlooabout 10 years ago
More Please!!

Among the best stories i've read.. Please do not stop at any cost. I would love if you could pickup the pace. I'm waiting excitedly for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding

Among the best stories i've read.. Please do not stop, add more chapters. I'm waiting excitedly for the next chapter and am sure others are also!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love this story

This is my absolute favorite story. I like all the chapters, the characters are great. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All around amazing

What you've written is simply amazing. It's extremely captivating and hard to put down. The various plot lines have left it open to be able to go in so many directions and I can't wait to read the next part.

Once you've finished writing this I would suggest you talk to a publisher. It has the length and story to made into a small novel and with the success of 50 Shades of Grey it's the perfect chance to get this picked up. You could also try getting it out there now and get some cash up front so you could focus on writing instead of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This has been a fascinating journey so far, but you're killing me with this cliffhanger! It's been two and a half months since I read this first and I would love to know the next step in Robbie's journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more pls.

I loved it. When are you going to write the rest of the chapters? Hopefully soon can't waite. Pls hurry. Hanging on edge of seat. Thanks

jumloojumlooabout 10 years ago
We've been waiting long enough...

Please get us the continuation of the story... I have been waiting and you are leaving us at the brink of suspense, Please... please please...

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

@ Jumloo

Conanthe does take a few months between chapters all right but in fairness those chapters do tend to be 8+ pages.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
At least give us some hope.

I know life gets in the way of your feeding your fans addiction. But throw us a bone please. Too many stories just get dropped by authors here so it would be nice if you added a note or something to your BIO that would let us know where this stands.

Its hard to keep coming back, hoping to find something new, only to have our hopes cruelly shredded by the vacuum we find. Just knowing that you PLAN to continue when you have the time would be a welcome signal.

conantheconantheabout 10 years agoAuthor
There will be more...........

Trying to get better with each episode, but very busy with travel right now. The story will continue all through his freshman year and beyond.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
حيلة ولد فائدة ولد

Conan, it was interesting showing how the Arabs managed to ensnare so many Western businessmen. Though none top the blackmail by Saudi Intelligence of the Cheney/Bush gang starting back in the 1970's. Until today we are tightly caught in the Royal Saudi web. That the neo-pseudo-conservatives (dixiecrats pretending to be republicans) have trapped us into fighting the Arab tribes millennia long war against the Turk/Iranian tribes.

Now back in the seventies, I did not correctly project how imminent was the collapse of the Soviet Union. I expected that to occur in the next generation, closer to around the turn of the century. A very pleasant surprise that it happened early. Best kind of mistake to make. I think I failed to factor in how deep the corruption was.

Now my projections are for the Saudi Royal kleptocracy is their collapse sometime by the end of the this century. Hopefully I will turn out to have been too conservative in my projections again and their well deserved extermination will occur much sooner. A second treat if it was in my lifetime! Unfortunately by then we will have brutalized the Turk/Iranians into an implacable foe. Hey, my suggestion of nuclear strikes, looking better all the time? Before they have the capability to retaliate. Hint, hint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I know it's literotica and all, but I follow the story for the story itself. It's a great one and hope for it to continue for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

...in every possible interpretation of that statement :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incredible

And what a great cliff hanger!

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

Man, you are really fucking obsessed with your nipples, aren't you?

shadowkt17shadowkt17about 9 years ago
unbelievable?

I like how people comment on how terrible a story is, yet they still read all of it!

Positive feedback is appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey Shadow , I haven't read a word of this travesty !

I just marked it and comment appropriately ! (past experience of this writer)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn good!

Keep the toons, development of the plot, tone down the sex, get an editor, and this is a gold mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wonder...

As I've read the past two or three chapters, it has occurred to me that you submit stories under multiple accounts. Nothing wrong with that, of course.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
This is my favourite chapter

Well done Mr C

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Please don’t fuck it all up by taking another dick Suzanne!

So we missy keep Lara, absolute must. Nora also seem like a must as well. That leaves Suzanne as an outlier at the moment as she isn’t committing to Robbie like the others. She might just find that the bed is full by the time she figures her shit out.

CruzhurtCruzhurtalmost 3 years ago

Most of the comments are from years ago, so it isn’t likely the author even cares or reads them at this point, but I am seriously disappointed that after all the discussion about how Peggy wasn’t interested in women AT ALL, that you found it necessary to put her into a scenario where she’s forced to eat Elizabeth’s pussy. It is the equivalent Suzanne or Lara having Robbie be fellated by a guy, then forced to suck said guy off, and find that he enjoys it immensely. Why take the effort of establishing Peggy’s lack of interest in females and then stick her in that position? There are enough characters in this story who would be amenable to that scenario without compromising Peggy’s obvious aversion to that. Character development has to mean something, and “forcing” that upon her is disrespectful at best, and misogynistic at worst. Only possible motivation is that experience will make it easier for Peggy to move on from Robbie. Unless he moves to a country where polygamy is legal, he can only marry one woman. Neither Lara, nor Nora seem to be the kind to want to share, once children are involved. Their intelligence, wealth, and accomplishments alone mean they wouldn’t need to settle once they have borne out their “wild” phase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get an editor. Also everything doesn't have to tie back to ESU directly, smart people go to many different Universities. Don't make up easily verifiable facts to make ESU sound more important.

But the story is good as a whole, the more I read the less I care about the sex.

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

I like stories with an actual storyline. Would love to see some of your stories as audiobooks on Chirp. Chirp is how I listen to books on my phone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous