My Only Talent Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

I nodded in a daze. I realized that I may have just screwed the pooch, another of my father's favorite colorful expressions. I could not think of any appropriate musical accompaniment.

We rejoined the ladies as a group, and soon finished off all the food and everyone but me had several more drinks.

Veronica, inhibitions now fully doused with booze, was trying to convince Dorothy to have a little Rodeo of her own. She blushed several shades of red, but did not walk away. Suzanne offered 'couples training' wherein she would teach the two professors and their wives how to best please, with Suzanne in charge of exactly what they did to each other. No one walked away from that idea either. Maybe there was a little revenge prank potential here.

But I was the ultimate beneficiary of all the hot talk. When we got back to Lara's apartment, all three girls were spun up and ready to roll. I did my duty, of course.

+++++++++++++++++++

Kevin met me at the UDP port. He was much less able to hide his shit eating grin when I invited him to the gang bang. It looked like he had just won his first Oscar. He assured me he would not let me down. Thanks so much.

"What can I do to help, Robbie? He gushed. "Drive to the condo?

"Just don't mention a thing to Lou Baby until it's all over."

"Don't worry. I don't want her to want to be there. Might give her too many ideas. How are you dealing with it?"

"Well, I wish I didn't have to. I may be able to deal with it happening once. But more than once I could not take."

"I get that. Is your friend Cisco gonna sweep the place?"

"Oh yeah. I guess we can't build in a full Faraday shield, but at least there won't be any bugs."

+++++++++++++++++++

I got a text message from the Dean of Engineering's secretary, asking me to please come to a reception over at the ESU club in the stadium tonight, and apologizing for the short notice. I asked about appropriate dress, and she said coat but not tie required. I also asked about a date. She said most engineers don't ask that question, but yes you can bring a date. Nora was my unofficial academic and career advisor, and she agreed to meet me there, but told me bring Lara and Suzanne too, telling them it was Robbie 'plus three'. I think she knew exactly what kind of ripples that would cause.

While I was mentally planning the rest of the evening, I got a call from my mother, about scheduling things for this summer. My 19th birthday party in Prosperous, right before I took off for the Chunnel job, with a trip back in July, using my father's almost infinite fund of frequent flyer miles, for Millie and Jay Kincaid's elaborate wedding at the Garner Ranch on July 4th. Apparently, Cactus Jake Garner was planning on making it the political insider's blowout of the year. With that many famous politicians around, Millie would be in quite a state for their honeymoon, assuming Jay could keep her under control until after the wedding. The real pressure came from the fact that Jay wanted me to be the best man, since I had introduced them. Since more than half of Greek society at ESU knew about my previous relationship with Millie, tongues would be wagging when the invitations hit their mailboxes.

Her next question was who would be coming to the wedding with me. I suppose my mother expected that I would pick one date, and she could learn something about my future from that. I was not ready to explain to her my long-term plans for Lara, Suzanne, and Nora. Hell, I really didn't know exactly myself. I did tell her that all three girls were "great friends' with Millie and they all wanted the best for Jay and her. I also told her all three girls would be coming up for the wedding. Luckily, she did not ask about the sleeping arrangements.

Lara's place was very crowded, with me and all three girls getting ready for the reception at the same time. The bathroom was pandemonium. I shaved and dressed in the little half bath near the front door, thankful for the luxury layout of the one bedroom apartment. I was wearing my dark slacks and English blazer (without the zip in lining) which I felt was semi-casual dress.

The three girls emerged from the bathroom in order. I thought of the old Goldilocks story, except it was 'just right', 'just righter' and 'just perfect'.

Lara came out first. This was the 'formal' and understated (if that was possible) equivalent of her football game day knit dress in blue instead of orange and white, a Wedgewood blue that just matched her eyes, with Texas tall blonde hair, and 'climb the ankle' leather high heels. The dress had a high neckline, but still left nothing to the imagination, save how amazing her breasts would look it they were to be freed from their knitted nesting place. Her eyes were shining beacons. She knew how good she looked, and she liked it. Her Suzie signal crowed her hotness. I truly was the luckiest white boy in town. In Texas for that matter.

Suzanne was next. Basic black dress, but the shiniest and most form fitting one I had ever seen her wear, with a scoop neckline and a very short skirt. It was plain she wore no bra, with panty status hauntingly unknown. It was also clear that her body was perfect: symmetrical, balanced, and beautiful. Every place you looked was a perfect place to put your hands. Her hair was jet black yet radiated sparkling highlights. Her light olive skin was enchanting. And when she walked, the angels sang. Accompanied by her Suzie signals, which said, 'I am the hottest little brunette in the world. I know it, and you know it' and I did.

Nora was last. Platinum hair, grey suit, black blouse, both almost elastically tight. All business, but all super-duper hot. If Audrey Hepburn's character in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' had also been a porn star and a socialite, she would have looked like this. Prim and proper, perfect alabaster skin, with scintillating grey eyes and a chorus of Suzie signals: bubbles, swoops, and yells. You could almost hear her Suzie mouthing 'both of these incredible women want me, and so do you'. I sure did.

At least I didn't have to fret about my choice of blazer and slacks. No one would be looking at me. I thought we would have to take both my car and Lara's 'baby beamer', but when we got the garage, Rodney driver was waiting for us with the big limo. I guess Lara wanted to make an entrance.

We did. We rolled up from the south on Dedman Drive, and as we approached the club on our left, we saw that the Silver Spurs had Bevo out for photo ops. There were lots of foreign visitors there for an academic conference, and a photo with Bevo was apparently just the thing for an office wall back at the old home campus. But it also meant that virtually everyone was outside, looking at Bevo and waiting in line to get their picture taken.

Rodney was a pro, and he understood staging and theatrics. He rolled up just fast enough to make a little squeak of rubber as he came to a stop. All heads turned. Rodney popped out of the driver's side door like a stage magician, and opened the back door on his side with a flourish. Lara got out first. All of what seemed like seven full feet of her. The heads that were watching Bevo now tracked Lara, as she beamed her best smile and walked languidly toward the entrance. Nora slid across the seat and popped out, standing tall (at least as tall as she was) with a regal bearing. She fell into line behind Lara, like the first two Russian Matryoshka dolls in a set. Suzanne was next, the third little nested doll, and the only one who could speak Russian. She looked like a perfect little doll, except no doll had ever strutted like that. I got out of the front passenger side seat and joined the torrid conga line.

Some of the visitors in front thought this was another photo opp, and shifted in line to wait their turn. They looked sorely disappointed as the girls passed them by and went into the entrance to the elevators. I was the last into the elevator car, and the wide-open door could barely bracket my grin.

The reception was a bigger deal than I thought. Nora explained it was a 'research university' thing. If anyone from ESU had won a Noble Prize or a Field Medal this year, it would have been held in a more public venue, but failing the need for PR for those prizes, it was more of an insider confab. Meet and greet, pant and grant, wheel and deal, etc. This particular reception was about the new med school, and announced ESU's intention to make sure it wasn't perceived as just another med school.

Erminia and Sapiento were featured: big donors on parade. Message: if you give ESU $100M we will make a big fuss over you for a long time, not just name stuff for you. Asa was featured, as med school leader, introducing several new world class faculty members (including re-acquiring Bob the Knob, apparently his biggest get so far) and signaling his intention to recruit even more. A couple of banker alums were feted for donating the money for Bob's new research, in the form of a Foundation co-named for them, their philanthropic stairway to heaven. All the deans of all the school were there, and working the crowd.

Two major new acquisitions by the Ransom Center were featured: medical art by Da Vinci and Vesalius, and bunch of lesser stuff to be displayed in the hallways of the new medical school building were on hand. Apparently, the competition with Harvard to be most academically well-endowed now extended to antique medical book collections, and Harvard had a head start. The medical branch at Galveston had a blockbuster medical collection, and the Austin campus was determined to surpass if it if they could not absorb it.

Sapiento and Erminia made a big fuss over us, which sparked a new, very unpleasant variety of Suzie signal: the male pecuniary kind. Apparently, such a display made many of the men in the crowd think the girls were wealthy. Lara certainly was, Nora moderately so, I guessed, but I had no idea about Suzanne's family's wealth. Her dad certainly had some power. I thought for a moment about the kind of male that would not respond to these three unless and until he thought they were wealthy, and I almost puked at the thought.

Asa corralled me and introduced me to a biomedical engineering professor who specialized in "tissue engineering' something that I had never heard of. She was interesting, though. My linguistics professor spotted us and buzzed in like a mosquito. Soon they were discussing my degree plan, and undergraduate research project, and my strengths and weaknesses like I wasn't even there. Then Nora arrived, and the tone changed. Rock Tappert joined in, telling them about the patents we were 'working on'.

Soon Lillehammer was there, arguing against the pure scholarship that the biomedical department wanted to give me, saying that the work experience would be better for me. Rock said he wanted me to intern at a startup that was commercializing one of his patents. I felt like a fly on the wall, or maybe wallpaper, or maybe flypaper. I was stuck.

+++++++++++++++++++

We all went back to Lara's after the reception. We were glad to get away from the stuffy and hypothetical academic social environment at get back to something a little more 'earthy' as Nora put it. As well-mannered and cultured as these three girls were in public, they were even better and more interesting in private. Nora said that they had all learned they could trust each other, and trust me, and just let themselves go. Suzanne called it releasing her inner slut, and Lara called it 'getting right down to it'. I just tried to listen to all the Suzie signals and do what they wanted. It always turned out to be even more exciting for me than the simple little fantasies I came up with on my own. I fell asleep a very happy fellow, and certainly, as Rodney Driver put it, "the luckiest white boy in town". Amen.

+++++++++++++++++++

The time for Suzanne's little party had arrived. I began going over my checklist in my mind, while I walked back to Jester to pick up my final mail delivery there. It turned out to be a selfie picture printed on a post card from my Country Chrissy -- a reminder of our upcoming Sadie Hawkins Day date next November. She was dressed up like Daisy Duke, and suggested that I dress as Lil Abner, whoever that was. It sure got my motor running, though. At least I had more to look forward to next fall than engineering classes and missing the just graduated Suzanne, Lara, and Nora.

I got a text from Cisco that just said, "NO. I'm going out there alone to check the condo for Robbie!" WTF?

Then I remembered his annoying hack of the SMS servers -- his replies always came in before I saw the message he was responding to. It soon chimed in and turned out to be one from Mei Ling "I want to go see where Suzanne will get it air tight!" I knew that Mei Ling envied Suzanne's opportunity, but Cisco was adamant about neither one of them being there to watch.

Jeesh. I guess everybody knew what was happening, except perhaps Suzanne. Nora and Lara certainly did. They had been passing on little 'coaching tips' to me, and Ralph, and Husky, to make sure that we covered all the bases for Suzanne. Those girls do talk about everything.

Kevin had already given me the key to the condo, and had the maid service double clean everything and wash all he sheets and towels. I picked up Husky and Ralph at UDP, and then we picked up Kevin at ZZZ and we four musketeers headed for the condo. Suzanne was arriving later, having officially bought the ruse that it was a surprise party for Kevin to celebrate his unexpectedly passing all his classes. During the drive out to Horseshoe Bay, Kevin regaled us with stories of all the famous athletes that had partied at the condo from time to time, and all the hot women they had been with. Husky related the new fascination with hydration on the football team, and even showed us a photo of the different hues of urine yellow that were supposed to portray how well you were complying with the new coach's hydration guidelines. Some of the guys even had tee shirts made to advertise their hydration state.

Cisco texted that he had just completed his final sweep and there were no bugs, webcams, recorders or any devices snooping on the condo. He even disabled to mics and cameras in the appliances and the smart TV's, and scrambled the security camera owned by the condo complex that covered the door and hallway. At least there would be no pictures turning up on someone's website. But I suspected there would be plenty of indelible pictures in my mind.

Suzanne wasn't due for an hour or so. I began to obsessively move around the condo, checking for problems, making sure the drapes were drawn, and generally fidgeting. Ralph noticed.

"Robbie, there is no upside to worrying now. You are committed. Just like I am now committed to Big Liz and Little Marilyn wanting to spend the night alone with you instead of me."

"Well, isn't in addition to you, not instead? Isn't that the point?"

He shrugged. "I understand that intellectually, but emotionally it doesn't go down so easy. In your case, Suzanne just wants more sex, over the top stuff that one guy couldn't possibly do. In my case, they want intimacy with you. You will know exactly what happened here with Suzanne, but I will always wonder how they were with you versus me. It's more intimate somehow!"

I guess I sort of got that. It was interesting that Ralph, who may have the highest IQ of any ESU undergrad, and certainly the biggest dick, is just as insecure as I am about women.

The doorbell rang. What the hell? Suzanne was at least 30 minutes early. Kevin answered the door. It wasn't Suzanne!

Husky stood up. "Shit! It's Big Bones Jones! What the hell is he doing here?"

Big Bones Jones was a first round NFL draft choice from ESU last year, a massive defensive end. He was three inches taller and at least 60 pounds heavier than Husky. He just missed making the Pro Bowl as a rookie. He looked like a comic book superhero body builder. Supposedly professional wresting had already offered him a multi-million dollar deal to work with them as soon as his football days were over. He also had a reputation for partying just as hard off the field as he hit on the field. There was a 50/50 chance that somebody from TMZ had noticed him arriving at the airport and followed him out here. He moved past Kevin and into the condo with practiced ease. My blood pressure went up.

"This is Vondrell's big party, right?"

Kevin's face fell. He tried to lawyer up like his dad. "Actually, Mr. Jones, Vondrell is going to be here this weekend, but not tonight. This is just a small, private gathering tonight."

Big Bones looked us over, and got a funny look on his face. "All males, eh? This isn't one of those Alpha Gamma secret parties, is it?"

He was referring to the AG's latest tactic. The ESU chapter had been officially dissolved by the national office and their house put up for sale in an attempt to contain the lawsuits resulting from the 'slip and slide video' debacle, and they now held their parties in secret on private property away from campus. Then he noticed Husky, who was standing behind Kevin and Ralph.

"Varna? What the fuck are you doin' here, man? You an ESU player, man! You can't be hanging out with the Alpha Gamma's man! Talk about bad PR. Fuck! Even I will call quality control on that shit!"

Husky grabbed Big Bones by the elbow and struggled to steer him back toward the door, all the while talking in his ear. I could not hear the words, but the tone was both pleading and insistent at the same time. Big Bones was mostly shaking his head no.

He finally stopped walking and asked Husky something. Then he looked at me like I was from Mars. Oh shit!

Then he smiled, and laughed out loud. "Well, I will just have to stay here and check out this party, eh Varna? Make sure you are properly representing ESU in the community! If you know what I mean?"

Oh shit, I think I did. And he if he stayed around, he would soon see that it was not an AG kind of party, it was a UDP kind of party. That would be okay. But when he did see what kind of party is was, especially when he saw Suzanne, he would immediately conclude that this was his kind of party for sure. And he would want to stay for the entire party, "the triple play" and "the hole Magilla" (not a typo). Oh, shit. Talk about your unintended consequences! Was TMZ already outside with a shotgun microphone and a telephoto lens? Would they video Suzanne as she arrived? Her father would have me killed, or worse.

What the hell could I do? Call the whole thing off and send everybody home? Tell them Suzanne changed her mind? Tell them I changed my mind? Tell Big Bones Jones that TMZ was outside and he should sneak away? He would probably rather go outside let them interview him instead, furthering his wrestling ambitions.

I looked at Husky. He recognized my problem, and gulped. Kevin finally tumbled to the aspect of letting too many people know about the condo. He went over to Big Bones and laid some real BS on him.

"Say, Mr. Jones, this is my father's condo. You know, Schlomo K. Kretzman, who represents...." Kevin began.

"I know who he is. He is big time, but he is not my agent."

"Well, perhaps he should be. Don't you have a contract year coming up 2 years from now? It is never too early to begin planning for your financial future. You should..." They walked out onto the little balcony outside.

Big Bones was actually buying it! Damn! The conversation went on for several more minutes and then Big Bones began nodding his head yes.

Kevin walked over to me. "Mr. Jones is concerned with bringing too much attention to the condo, or to his buddy Vondrell, but he doesn't mind bringing some attention to himself. So, he is going to walk around to the other side of the complex and see if the TMZ people are out there. If they are, he will talk to them for a while and hopefully distract them from this unit and focus them on something else." Whew! Crisis avoided, I hoped.

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers