All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 38'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More to come

Love that I'm the first to read this! And love even more that it seems there's much more in store. Keep it coming.

MDG1969MDG1969over 6 years ago
I love this series.

I hope the writer continues all the way thru to the end of University for the main character.

I really really like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I love the story but the wait is really bad from chapter to chapter.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
Thank you Conanthe

my Christmas wish has been fulfilled

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
I love the story

But I am finding myself forgetting the story lines and characters due to the time between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

I agree with BruceWu. Thanks for the gift. To avoid getting lost, since I do read other stuff, I find it best to go back a chapter or two two get into the flow of the characters. Keep up the great writing. I cannot wait for your next Installment. JT

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Wonderful stuff

Many thanks as usual conanthe for this latest offering.

It'll be a shame when Summer is eventually finished, so to speak. She has been a breath of fresh air to the story. Intrigued as to what the two guys were chatting about at the Mayfair party. I expect we'll see soon.

I too find it easier to keep up with the story by reading one or two chapters prior to starting on the latest one, just to keep the story fresh. I do the same with other authors.

Looking forward to the next one. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another installment!

So glad to have another chapter. This one is my all time favorite. Just wish the wait wasn't so long between chapters. I do hope Robbie returns to the core storyline of Lara, Nora and the emerging career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Thank you for this Christmas gift.

In the next chapter, I would love to see how all of his ladies are doing, as well as advancing the story line. And it would be nice if one or more of his girls were to visit him while he is in England.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 6 years ago

I am starting to get lost as you seem to be writing too many sex scenes and inserting too many random storylines. Go back to the basics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It’s fine

But the first chapters in the series are by far the best. It’s a good idea to keep series short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit disappointed

The writing is wonderful and I very much enjoy following Robbie's exploits, but while the wait for was no longer than normal, the chapter size was substantially smaller - thus much less content.

It appears as though Robbie will have to choose whether he is willing to play match maker or be greedy with his Summer lovin...

Still no mention of any communication with Lara or Nora? Who goes for weeks at a time with zero contact? Just a few disappointments in what is a very enjoyable story.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story and awaiting the next chapter. Can hardly wait for the group get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Want more

Enjoyed the who;e series up till now, and waiting for more

Pope1944Pope1944about 6 years ago
Great stuff

Your writing is superb, even for the father of two Aggies. I loved your descriptions of Austin and UT, oops I mean ESU.

Lots of paths that you could follow. Is the wok with Lara's dad's company going to proceed. Is it lucrative? You mentioned a commission check but if you followed up I missed it.

Looking forward to your next installment.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 6 years ago
Can I have my Easter present early Mr Conanthe

The wait has been almost Lien Geller like.... please could we have 6-8 pages in March.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Color me impressed.

I've just completed a binge read of the series so far over the last couple of weeks. I have come to the horrible realization that I am now trapped in the awful "endless wait between chapters" that you've all been referring to. This is going to take some painful adjustment (but then again, there have been several moments in my binge where sneaking a read of this in public required some painful adjustments of a whole 'nother type.)

I'm blown away by finding writing of this quality just laying about the internet. I never thought a story with this much bdsm would hold my attention for 38 chapters, but this one did, top to bottom. Though, I did realize the story had strayed into high fantasy when he had the short horns going 8-0... easier to believe in elves.

And now, the cold turkey withdrawal and the waiting. Sigh.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 6 years ago
Life is imitating art

Elon Musk keeping Austin Weird. Please include him in the nexted Addicted to Austin party!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next chapter please!!!!!

You’re killing me smalls! I/we need the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
conan are you stillon here.

Please tell us at least that you are here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
keep it going

enjoyed story hope you keep it going

WhasatWhasatalmost 6 years ago
More

Great story, I really hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story

I hope you are well, we miss you.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 6 years ago
It’s a great story

Please continue it even if you start on Patreon I have no problems in donating so it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strathclyde

Loved the shout out for Strathclyde University, though as it's in Glasgow on the West Coast it would be unusual to take a train or plane to Edinburgh (on the east coast) to get there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous