All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 44'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ncpetencpetealmost 4 years ago
Good to see you again

I was hoping you hadn't lost interest in this story, it would be a shame to let it fizzle out. I have liked this one since part 1. Enjoyed the update as well. Look forward to the next part when you get done with it. Thanks for sharing with us.

j15555j15555almost 4 years ago

Going downhill fast. This story is titled “My Only Talent” and up until the last few chapters, that’s what it was about. Now it’s turned into a sprawling mess with so many different storylines going on at the same time, none of them get the attention they should and Robbie doesn’t even really have his talent any more. When the story initially split into two different storylines, I pretty much just skimmed over the part of the story not about Robbie since he is who’s I wanted to read about and I had no idea what that alternate storyline was supposed to be about or how it fit. Now there are even more and most still don’t make much sense to me. Why should I care about what is happening with Suzanne after she left Robbie? What does Jay’s political career and life have to do with Robbie? All these different pieces y don’t fit, but you keep telling us about them. Maybe I’m just not getting the new premise of the story or am not remembering enough of previous chapters to put all these pieces into context, but the further the story drifts from being about Robbie and his talent, the less interesting I find it.

One last comment, Robbie is supposed to be (or was or seemed to be) this confident, dominant guy, but now it just seems he goes along with anything any of his girls want to do even after paragraphs of his thoughts of not wanting to do it. That is another thing that is turning me off of this story. I realize that people change (and stories change/evolve), if Robbie and this story keep going this way,I’ll just quit reading.

I’m hoping the story gets back to what it was because I was really enjoying that and always appreciated a new chapter coming out. Maybe that’s why I’m so disappointed in the last few chapters.

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 4 years ago
Yes your back lol

Loved it just as I did all the others please keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The first few chapters of this were good

Looking forward to you starting something new.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
You are back to your best

Congratulations. I had thought we had lost you. You are a great writer. Don’t forget it. You have built an amazing literary universe.

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

I have been reading your story since day one. I love it and continue to be pleasantly surprised when a new chapter is available. Thank you for a great story line with unlimited possibilities. 5 stars as usual.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A really like this story!

Having followed this story from the beginning, it's always great when a new chapter pops up in my followed stories. This chapter was a bit tough, a lot of bouncing around that seemed out of place at times. Then there's a porn movie that is the most erotic part of the chapter, even Chrissy's first girl on girl event was only a brief moment. I have high hopes that it all comes together. Thank you as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great to see u back

I really missed this, glad your safe and still writing during these times.

PS. Hope Robby doesn't change his stance of getting cocked

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Tons happening, liking most of it

Ok, Suzanne broke his heart, but now he thinks he's falling in love again. He doesn't mention Lara or Nora, so I assume they are 'alreadys', but he doesn't seem to be getting that close with Chrissy. Things that make me go 'hmmmm'.

I acknowledge that I was wrong, in part, about Suzanne. She wasn't 'cheating' on Mike.

That said, she had no trouble contemplating destroying another marriage... that's pretty shitty. Given her dad's recognition (and acceptance) of this trait, it's neither new nor related to Mike, she's just has zero morals when it comes to getting what she wants. I can only be thankful that Robbie and the girls dodged a bullet when she dumped them like warm beer.

Womb Rat!? BWAHAHAHA!

I don't know who you are trying to convince that Robbie getting cucked is not just ok, but necessary for the girls to be happy. Yourself? Us? Robbie?

You have to write the story - Your Story - your way, but I think you can guess the reaction from your readers if he ends up eating some other guys cum out of one of his lovers. Just to clarify for one reader: I'll delete my bookmark.

*cringes* Sweet, precious Chrissy indeed :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He's Baa-ack!

This has been a favorite of mine for years, and not just because of the similarity in background/career between myself and many of the characters, including the protagonist. I'm sure I've re-read the extant chapters at least a half-dozen times.

I do have to admit that the last chapter was a bit of a disappointment, as it seemed to be more of a story outline for several chapters that could have been fleshed out, but here we're back to being shown what is happening vs. told what happened, and it is satisfying.

I have a feeling that things are about to move out of parallel from me, not being "enlightened" enough emotionally to tolerate what I know I should intellectually enjoy, in male non-exclusivity amongst my lovers; but, I'm sure that won't detract from my enjoyment as you explore the realm you've created - thank you for sharing it with us!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

Jay telling Ashley that Pepe loved her was a dick move. If one of my mates told a girl I was seeing that before I got a chance to, I would be hopping mad.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Lara, Robbie biggest supporter and only sure wife is being treated poorly. It’s killing me. Also Robbie is all about trust, yet he doesn’t tell his two fiancés about the suzi issues. They could help him just by listening. Knowing that they would probably knix the Veronica root since he wouldn’t be able to give her his trademark uncanny ability to deliver.

Who will plan this years Adicted to you party? It’s been mentioned several times, even by Robbie. Suzanne, Lara, Milli and possibly Nora planed the last one. None of those people are in the state anymore.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u7 months ago

I love this story. I read it several times. I’m lucky in that I found it when it had been completed so I could read from go to whoa. I understand that there was years with few if any chapters, also the story is finished or I should say wound up in a rush. Is that a shame? I don’t think so, especially with most multi chapter stories on here being unfinished. So any ending is far far better than just… nothing… silence…

This story probably started as a lark, then got traction and excitement was afoot with the author. With canon being set very early on with absolutely no way of even modifying it the story telling angles would have been tight and thus difficult to plan and it would preclude so many options and methods and so on. So as the story goes on it gets more and more constrained and really the only way to unconstrain it to a degree is to decide on a set or even just a single core character and then kill off or remove with prejudice. The. You don’t even have to follow the ideal and morals or the things they taught you or the activities they got you involved in. Such as Suzanne is gone that way so now Robbie could just say fuck it to running and could also cut Saskia and anything to do with that fitness lab and all it’s people and also just say that any talk of multiple guys for HIS girls is off the table forever. See how that could clean up an entire segment of the story, just gone. Now robbie has free time and space in his life for new people which bring new morals, experiences, activities, expectations and connections. This was essentially done with Dr Lillehammer changing to Red Tappert. Except by keeping Lillehammer he and his wife have to be kept going in the story, effort in writing and maintaining, and Robbie can’t just drop the summer study program that adds years to his degree and separates him from his girls and baby AND NORA OPENLY SAID SHE WOULD HAVE SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER MEN FOR YEARS, then choose robbie. When in relationships and sex which causes oxytocin which is a BONDING CHEMICAL in relation to couples, things change and priorities change very dramatically and quickly. What was deadly important yesterday just isn’t important at all just the next morning! So realistically robbie should have done what the girls are doing and express their degrees by studying ALL YEAR, and getting it done early and even taking some semesters at Nora’s uni.

So yeah I think the story just got out of hand and was too difficult for continuity and too time consuming to write. In real life for dollars, an editor would have stopped several things by saying that they constrain the story too much to allow for later developments. But I bet there wasn’t a story plan beforehand so the author did the best he could, magnificent by the way, and soldiered on.

Then his time is short due to life he publishes less and less. The story whole fun has become a millstone so he digs deep because he is a good guy and just winds it up!

I say thanks for the story, thanks for the originality and the fun and the serious and weaving in the spy stuff and then bringing a life of being the good guy doing it right, putting loyalty and loyalties as number one, then having that loyalty tested in spy interactions and his ability to keep secrets tested and having all that trust returned by everyone as being the only guy ALL SIDES trust so he becomes the only man for the job. Quite poetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous