My Only Talent Ch. 48

Story Info
Whip it! Whip it good!
14.6k words
4.8
15.3k
20

Part 48 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

My Only Talent CH. 48

Whip it! Whip it Good!

Note: The descriptions and accounts in these stories are fictional and do not portray any actual people or events

Suddenly, the nurse slapped Suzanne very briskly on the top of her right thigh. It hurt! Monitors flashed and the beeps changed. Suzanne began to panic. The nurse left the room. Time dragged on. Suzanne got nervous, then began to panic. She was trapped, like a specimen in an insect collection. They could do anything to her, and she was powerless to resist. She did not know any of these people and she did not trust them. She began to shake, and she could not stop. Then the flashing strobe lights, and the incredibly loud music began. It sounded like that Rammstein German shit music Kevin played for her one time. Nasty, scary, and so loud and distorted that it made her teeth hurt. How long would this go on? Get ready, baby!

She was not sure how long it went on. Six different songs, all head banging German heavy metal with screeching Satanic or indecipherable lyrics, each played six times, and then the whole sequence repeated six times. The lights were synchronized to the beat of the so-called music half the time, and random half the time. That somehow made it worse. When Suzanne was just on the paranoid edge of complete claustrophobic panic, the music stopped and another woman came in, dressed in a skintight white dominatrix outfit, but with an even more elaborate mask. When she spoke, the voice sounded familiar, but somehow different, like she was trying to disguise it.

"Hello Suzanne. As you have surmised, you are totally restrained and have no control over yourself or anyone else. You are to be totally controlled by others for the foreseeable future. This will be at the same time the most frightening and most exciting day of your life so far. You are most fortunate to have a husband who has the ability to arrange this day for you, and who also understands exactly what you need and how to give it to you. We have a group of people assembled here who are uniquely qualified to take you on a journey that most people never get to even contemplate. We will review all your sins, judge all your actions, and mete out just punishments that will restore your sense of equilibrium and purpose, and reinforce your obligations to your fellow humans. Then we will fulfill some of your deepest and longest held fantasies."

We can take you to places you never knew you could go! "Truth! What a concept. Time for truth for you Suzanne!"

"Truth #1. This is not an exclusive BDSM society that Mike was fortunate enough to have a connection to. Oh no! This is a day created specifically for you, and only you. The whole phony story was created just to get you here, trapped and helpless. It is time for you to reveal all, Suzanne. It is time for you to confess all your sins and be punished for them. It is time for all the people you have hurt to have a chance to hurt you, instead. Doesn't that sound exciting!"

"Truth #2. You are totally in my control. No resistance is possible!"

"Truth #3! Guess Who!" The woman took off her mask! It was Carmencita! Suzanne descended into a sorrow and panic she had never known. In an undisguised voice, her tormentor continued. "I am going to take you to school for the things you tried to do me Suzanne, and no one can protect you now. You can't threaten my husband's job, you can't run to Daddy, and you can't hide. My work with Mike is done, and he is on the road back. But you are just beginning your treatment, and yours is going to be a long and painful journey, perhaps all the way to hell. It's payback time, bitch!"

"Truth #4. Despite all our high-tech tools, some people just have a talent, an insight, a calling, and are remarkably better than others at dissecting someone's emotional defenses and baring their very soul to be properly examined and punished. I was fortunate to find someone who is uniquely qualified to do that for you!" A huge blonde woman in another white Dominatrix costume strode in, snapping a cat o'nine tails loudly. She popped Suzanne smartly on the thighs, her aim perfect, bringing searing pain followed by a smarting welt. She took off her mask.

Suzanne was shaken to her core. It was Lara! She began to tremble.

"Wake up little Suzie! Wake up and feel the hurt, you treacherous bitch! You can't walk out on us now without a word, can you? You can't walk out at all!"

Suzanne pissed herself.

............

Elizabeth Ashcroft Knowles was getting anxious, which seldom occurred. The 'hot' truck she was looking for should have been here by now, based on its last reported location and direction. She had been working on "Salinas Sodbuster" for ten minutes, and where he was parked was a perfect vantage point to see other trucks approaching. Despite his CB handle, "Sodbuster" was one of the least dirty clients she had, and the one she felt most comfortable with. He was single, and under 40, in decent shape, and treated her with respect. He was always gentle, talked to her sweetly about how much he appreciated her efforts on his behalf, and even kept a supply of those little travel toothpaste and toothbrush in a bag kits that they sold at the TA's in his cab for her. A real gentleman, comparatively speaking.

Suddenly her target truck rolled in. She frantically finished off "Sodbuster" as a burst of adrenaline coursed through her veins. She gave him ten seconds to shake a little, then gave his knee a final squeeze with her left hand and popped the door with her right. She dropped to the ground nimbly, discarded the full condom on the ground, and made her way toward her target. That driver would be too nervous to be a real prospect as a customer. Even if he did not really know what he was carrying, he would have been given strict instructions about no extra stops or delays. He probably wasn't a volunteer, he was most likely compromised or coerced in some way, but sometimes collateral damage was unavoidable. But he would probably recognize her as a lot lizard, and not be alarmed by her presence. He would not freak out when she stood up on his fender to solicit him as a customer. That was all the opening she would need.

............

Chrissy knew she had to decide about Clancy, but she was surprised to find herself hesitating to cut things off. What if he was sincere? He was certainly hot and exciting, and traveled in a whole different world from her small town and college girl existence. If he was going to be exclusive to her as he promised, that reduced his risk profile tremendously. But she was not willing to be exclusive to him, because she was going to keep seeing Roger and Khalan as long as they would have her. Even though there were two of them, even considered in total they were much lower risk than Big Bones could ever be, even if he did change his ways. They were just as hot as Big Bones, and nice like Robbie.

But why did she want to keep Big Bones on a string? Did he just watch the girls dance at that strip club, or was there more available in the VIP room than just a lap dance? What would it take to have her believe Big Bones promises? Did she even want them to be true?

............

Alexander, Steven Byers, and I waited in the 'green room' while Carmencita and Lara worked on Suzanne. I had heard them talk about claustrophobia, locked in syndrome, synthetic pain, hypersensitization, and calibrated humiliation. They told us "you don't want to know" what would happen to her, but when they finished, she would fully understand how she had hurt us and be genuinely sorry but also feel forgiveness and completeness when it is was over. They would then clean her up and have her ready for her airtight experience.

............

I wasn't sure how long it went on. Pleasant and unpleasant things alternated in disorienting waves. Nausea, elation, fear, excitement, and sadness all flashed through me, but mostly despair. My skin crawled with every kind of texture, and I heard white noise and other strange sounds. I could barely breathe, barely think, barely survive. Then I realized I really did not really want to survive for any more of this, and suddenly everything stopped.

Carmencita stood close to me. "Your intelligence is high, Suzanne, even if your moral character is low. My sensors indicate that you have already concluded that, like the old quote goes, resistance if futile. Your GSR, breathing patterns, EEG, everything indicates that you have reached the point where you might be able to confront and accept the truth about yourself. I'll start."

"So, Suzane, let's begin with what happened in Alexander's hospital room in Austin. Did you have sex with my husband?"

"He wasn't your husband then." I was surprised to find my voice worked at all.

"True and correct! Did you rape him?"

"No. I told him what I was going to do, and he never said no. He smiled a lot in fact." I left out the 'he loved it, you bitch' part, for my own protection.

"Also, true and correct! He told me he enjoyed it. That was before I ever met him, consenting adults, no harm no foul. I suppose you discovered that although he is a relatively compact man, he is surprisingly muscular and responsive?"

She was right about that. He was a steaming hot little hardbody.

"Now let's talk about your approach to him in the White House. Don't you think it was evil of you to try to seduce a newly married man like that?"

"No, I thought..."

Suddenly I could not speak, nor move. Carmencita stood, spun on her heel, and walked out. I noticed one of those big institutional clocks on the wall. It didn't tick, but the minute hand jumped, once a minute. After thirty minutes went by, I began to feel the panic rising within me. My eyes felt dry, and I could not blink them. I could always control them before, even winking just one side or the other, but now, nothing. I couldn't even move my eyes to glance around. My stomach growled. I figured my stomach and bladder were already empty, but not my bowels. Would I really crap myself and have no control? Somehow, that triggered all my fears. I needed to go, but I could not move. I looked at the clock. An hour. I would not last another hour. But what choice did I have? My heartbeat began to speed up. Was this what a panic attack felt like?

............

Chrissy spent Saturday night with Roger and Khalan. She was learning how to really get them off, and they were pacing and cooperating with each other such that she was floating on a cloud, kept just on the edge of having an orgasm for more than an hour. She was beginning to get frantic. But around midnight, things took on a whole new tone. She noticed that they looked at each other funny and shared a nod she did not recognize. Roger began to kiss her pussy, and Khalan her ass. It made her crazy, and then they switched, and she had no words for how excited she was.

Suddenly Roger was on his back and the two of them cooperated to impale her pussy on him. He slowly filled her and then put his hands behind her back and pulled her down so that her face was close to his and kissed her.

"You know we both love you Chrissy", he whispered. She shivered with delight, and his cock seemed to expand inside her. Then Khalan kissed her shoulders, and she felt his cock up against her ass, and he said, "You know we both love you Chrissy" and slowly penetrated her ass from behind. They had completely surprised her with the double penetration thing, and she could not believe how good it felt. They were so tender and gentle, especially at first, being sure not to push her too far or too fast. After the first couple of minutes she finally had to be very direct and demanding, yelling at them to "If you love me, fuck me like I need it! Both of you!"

She learned a lot more about hip fluidity as Khalan slipped into her with magic ease, and Roger somehow found a way to expand and slide past her G spot with every stroke. They grinned sheepishly and proceeded to fuck her like two animals, finishing simultaneously and so hotly that she thought her pussy and ass had been melted together into one big magic sex organ. She had checked off another item on her bucket list. It was much better than she had ever hoped, but she realized that with the wrong guys, it could have been a disaster.

They cuddled all night and then about 4 AM she made it again with each of them serially while the other watched. She could not believe how hot that made her. They took a shower together and then washed the sheets and cleaned up the house. They drove back into town in her old Subaru, and she felt like singing. RM 620 looked like the yellow brick road.

She dropped the boys at their dorms and made it to the sorority house just in time for the last few minutes of the minimalist Sunday lunch sandwich buffet. She sat down and had one bite of her sandwich when three girls carried in a noticeably big silver gift box wrapped in pink ribbon with a big bow. She was surprised, but a little worried. They all watched as she lifted off the easy to open top and saw three pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes. All the girls gasped. Chrissy's face froze as she read the card from Big Bones. This was not good.

............

Carmencita let Suzanne simmer for 30 minutes, but to Suzanne it seemed like hours. The phony sped up clock had been something Alexander came up with, and it was apparently a standard technique the agency sometime used. Efficiency in all things. When she finally strutted back in, Suzanne was shivering involuntarily.

Somehow, the sound of Carmencita's heels on the tile floor made Suzanne think of the sound of her own heels on Lara's apartment floor that she had so much enjoyed when Robbie took her for her first encounter with Lara. That delicious pleasure of dominating someone and knowing that it turned them on. She had worked hard to be demeaning and superior, ostensibly for Lara's benefit, but she knew down deep how much it had resonated within her. She told herself she was giving, but she was really taking. Now the worm had turned. Lara was going to humiliate Suzanne, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She found her heart racing, but she could still not move a muscle!

"Well, Suzanne, perhaps you have learned to value truth a little more dearly since I left. I suppose being locked in is terrifying. I was only gone ten minutes, but it might have seemed longer to you, eh?"

Suzanne tried to speak, but nothing came out. Only ten minutes? It seemed like ten hours. Panic filled every pore, and her skin felt cold.

Carmencita startled. "Oh, sorry! I forget to release your lock, didn't I?" She picked up the little remote and hit a button. Suzanne could move again! She took in huge shuddering breath, involuntarily.

"Perhaps you should avoid lying again, Suzanne. Didn't you go to ESU? Don't you believe that the truth shall set you free?"

Suzanne could see in her minds' eye the inscription she had walked by a thousand times, carved above the south entrance of the main building, which originally was the campus library, that read "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." She always thought it should have been in Latin, "cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos" but that was a little too elitist for a land grant public university. Suzanne did not feel very elite right now, and the prospect of revealing the whole truth about herself to Carmencita and Lara scared the shit out of her. How do you say that in Latin?

But Suzanne knew what she had to do. "I knew in the back of my mind it was wrong, but I was so horny and so jealous of you, and I thought I could dominate Alexander and you by proxy. That would have been delicious."

Carmencita smiled. "Points for honesty, but that was a twisted way to look at things, especially when you knew that Mike was okay with you getting a fuck buddy while he was out of the game!"

Suzanne almost pissed herself again. How did Carmencita know that?

"Mike and I talked a lot, Suzanne. I had to understand his relationship with you to find his best motivation for rehab success, and with men, especially one like Mike, his sexual identity and his rehab are inextricably coupled. Why didn't you look for a lover instead of threatening my husband?"

"It was too hard to find someone who wasn't too risky, especially given my father's position and visibility. I couldn't exactly go online to a hook up app and advertise for someone with a security clearance! That's why Alexander was so great! He was fit, hot, and I knew he could respond to me."

"Why didn't you just approach him without the threat of losing his job?"

"What would have happened? He would have just turned me down!"

"He did anyway. If you had asked him without the threat, he would have told me all about it, too. I would not have let him do you, but I might have helped you find someone. Not somebody to dominate, but a nice low risk man that I knew was healthy and discrete. The truth would have been better."

"I know that now. Luckily, I soon found a lover, a sub who loved what I did for him!"

Carmencita looked like she smelled something rotting! Suzanne was suddenly deathly afraid she would lock her in and leave again.

"I guess I shouldn't punish you for self-delusion, Suzanne. You didn't find Steven Byers, he found you."

How did she know his name? "What do you mean by that?"

"Your father sent him, you stupid bitch! Wasn't he just a little too good to be true?"

Suzanne vomited. Dry heaves from an empty stomach. She somehow knew it must be true! Her father must know all about her! She wanted to die.

"He knew your runaway pussy was going to be a security disaster, so he recruited Steven from a special forces unit and assigned him to be your sub. He knew he needed somebody tough to put up with your shit! He had to honey trap his own perverted daughter! The agency taught Steven how to be passive and let you think he was responding to your stupid Dominatrix act. Your father really loves you; God knows how he does it, but sending Steven was a mistake. Your little act made Steven sick, but he took it because it was his duty. Now I must rehab Steven to try to fix all the damage you caused. Ironically, if you had just seduced Steven as a regular lover, he would have been perfect for you, and not been damaged."

Suzanne now wanted to be locked in, and to just go away forever.

Carmencita looked at the monitors and smiled. "Oh, no Suzanne, you can't escape this reality. I am going to do the opposite of lock you in!" She did something with the remote, and suddenly the lights were brighter, all the sounds were amplified, and it felt like there were foreign things crawling under Suzanne's skin. It was like her whole body had been rubbed with sandpaper.

"Welcome to hypersensitivity, bitch! All your sensations and emotions are now three times normal. Some people can't stand it. We will see how you do. What else should you be honest about concerning Steven Byers and your husband, Suzanne?"

Her heart was racing, but the answer came to her. "I told Mike I would stop seeing Steven, but I didn't tell him that Steven had already left. I was going to look for another sub and not tell him, and I even let Mike think I planned to be faithful to him."

"You have good self-knowledge, Suzanne! Unfortunately, that means you know that you are low life cunt!"

Suzanne knew it was true. She wanted to die, and right now!

Carmencita wasn't finished. "Steven didn't get recalled to his reserve unit, he was pulled from his assignment and he now works with me in the evenings to try get his sexual identity back. He is like Mike, he can never submit, but it was his duty to submit! He tried to reconcile it by convincing himself he loved you, but then his whole personality decompensated. Imagine a great guy like him loving an evil damaged bitch like you. I have helped him see the truth, and there is a way to fix him now, and love himself again. You will learn more about that later. I wonder how Mike would react to that news?"

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers