My Only Talent Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pawed at her roughly, like a piece of meat. His power over her was complete. Suddenly she was dripping wet. He slapped his erection against the inside of her thigh, so hard it stung a bit. She was frantic to get it inside of her. Suddenly he rammed himself home into her, and she screamed. He laughed. He rammed her again and again, and she began to moan. Her spine began to twist and push up against his thrusts, like it had a mind of its own. What the pussy wants. Her pussy was getting it. She began chugging breaths in synchrony with his thrusts, and suddenly she was on the verge of an orgasm. She clenched and pushed against her restraints, like she used to force her legs together under the covers to stimulate herself as a teenager, and she came in a rush. She felt wonderful, for a fleeting second. Her Master ignored her refractory period and kept pounding her mercilessly. Soon she was coming again, hating it and loving it all at the same time.

Then he stopped, walked calmly around to her face, and roughly grabbed her hair and looked at her. The mask prevented actual eye contact. What was he looking for? Defiance? Submission? Excitement? She was numb and hypersensitive at the same time. Then he forced his cock into her mouth and fucked it just as vigorously as he had her pussy. She had to work hard to keep breathing. Suddenly he was coming, voluminously. She struggled to contain his ejaculation in her mouth. She would not give him the satisfaction of gagging. She forced herself to swallow and found that it turned her on.

Her Master took off his mask. It was Alexander Walton! He smiled. A tight little smile. Then he picked up the remote control and spun her over, so that her ass was up. Her legs were spread even wider, and her entire body raised up to be level with his cock. Was he going to do her ass now? No. He began to spank her, hard. It reverberated up and down her spine. She was hypersensitive and it was in stark contrast to her recent orgasm. He walked back around and grabbed her hair again, pulling her head up to look at him. This time, without the mask, there was direct eye contact. His eyes looked angry, accusing. Or was she just feeling guilty?

He dropped her head, walked back behind her, and spanked her again, even harder. He repeated this cycle three more times, until he saw panic in her face. Then, he entered her pussy, doggy style, and begin to slowly fuck her again. He was still just as hard and driven as before. The warm feeling spread through her, erasing the pain of the spanking. She began to squirm in the restraints, and her body responded automatically, shaking with another orgasm. Alexander had always been in pretty good shape, and the recent Carmencita imposed regimen of no sex had been modified early this morning and had been replaced with Viagra and Gatorade, and a lecture on how to get in touch with his inner cruel Master and use Suzanne for his own pleasure. He had been remarkably successful so far, and he was enjoying his domination of Suzanne immensely. As he felt her pussy contract around his cock, he realized she was too.

Carmencita had also been clear about his tactics. No talking to Suzanne, always keep her guessing about what was happening and what was next, alternate spanking and fucking, leave her ass for Steven, and always come in her mouth. He gave her another hard spanking, then another hard fucking, and then a particularly forceful finish in her mouth. When she had drained him, he smiled, then walked out of her view.

Suzanne realized her pussy was just getting warmed up. She had always wanted to try three at the same time, but three serially might be okay too. Another Master walked toward her. He was taller than the first, but she thought he looked even more muscular, and more so than she remembered Robbie being. She began to drip again. He used the remote control and turned her back over again, on her back with her legs up as in stirrups. He hovered over her and caressed her breasts and thighs. It felt good, and it was soothing the hurt from the previous spanking on her buttocks. She signed, and then he began to spank her on the top of her thighs. It hurt like fire. He did not stop. He hit the same spot again and again. She could not see, but she was sure he was raising welts on her. Then the pain crossed over into pleasure and she began to get wet, and at that instant he penetrated her. His leg muscles powered his cock into her, and she screamed again. It was not pain, it was surprise. She was getting fucked hard, and she loved it.

Suddenly she was transported to Robbie's old room in Jester, and he was pounding her on pizza night. She could smell the mozzarella and yeast. She could also smell herself, as her pussy was working in overdrive to fill the room with her pungent smell. She reached a state where she was just on the verge of an orgasm, and then was stuck, trapped there.

He seemed to sense it and pulled out and stuffed his cock into her mouth, just as roughly as her first Master had. She liked it just as much, and she actively sucked and tongued him, hoping to take power over him and make him come. He pulled out and assaulted her pussy again, even harder. It was even better. He also alternated the spanking and fucking, and always came in her mouth. She began to like the spanking as much as the fucking and also relished the brief feeling of power when he was in her mouth. The final time he was almost gentle, cradling her head in his hands. He took off his mask. It was Robbie Roberts! Then he walked away. No!

A third Master approached. He was about the same size and body type as Robbie, but it wasn't Robbie. Who was it? Despite the uncertainty, or perhaps because of it, she found herself getting excited. A bit of the strange, as they say, always piques the interest. He looked a little more buff than Robbie, and his erection was just as big and angry. It's not as if she could resist. What was it that Claytie Williams had said, back when he was running against Ann Richards for Governor? "Rape is like bad weather, if it is inevitable, just lay back and enjoy it!" It had made her furious the first time she read it, but now it conveyed a certain wisdom.

But this wasn't rape. She had signed and dated a release form that not only permitted but specifically requested all this and more. Nobody destroyed that form either! Where was it? Who read it? She shook with dread.

Her third master took off his mask. It was Steven Byers! He sported an evil grin. She was already wet and squirming. He didn't say a word. He just entered her pussy slowly and began to fuck her hard and fast. She had never intended to have him penetrate her at all, and in fact she had begun to penetrate him. The tables had certainly turned. He was methodical, and powerful, and she could not help her response. Carmencita had been correct. If Suzanne had just gone to bed with him instead of trying to dominate him, it would have been great. Just as she was about to come, he slipped out and buried his cock in her ass. She was stunned. It was lubed with her own juices, but very tight. She felt violated, penetrated, helpless! But it also felt so good! She had been thinking how great it would be to make him surrender his ass to her, but she was the bottom now, and she had to admit, she liked it. She was going to come!

Just as she did, he pulled out and shoved his cock into her mouth! She didn't have a chance to suck it, because he fucked her throat and came with his cock fully down her throat. Then he pulled out, still hard, and entered her ass again. It made her pussy melt. Her pussy took control of her brain. Where did Alexander and Robbie go? I can handle all three of you! Bring it on!

Suddenly they were there. Steven pounded away at her ass, and Alexander and Robbie pulled her hair and took turns in her mouth. She shivered. This was almost everything she had been looking for. The Alexander walked over and rolled back a little table on wheels. He used the remote to lift her up and scooted the table under her. Robbie got out of her mouth and lay on the table. She went up over the table and flipped over and was oriented in an almost sitting position, as Alexander manipulated the remote control. Then she was lowered down with Robbie's cock penetrating her pussy. It felt good to get it in there. It had felt so empty! Then Steven crawled up behind her and entered her ass with no warning. It felt amazing!

Sometimes one cock was in and one was out, sometimes both were all the way in. She began to mouth breath loudly. She was so stuffed full, yet so wet. Then Alexander stood on the table and began to fuck her mouth! Jam up, jelly tight, airtight, all three holes. She finally had it. Her pussy was ascendent. She came, a powerful orgasm pounding through her like a seizure. Steven pulled out of her ass and motioned, and Alexander took over her ass, as Steven rushed up and came in her mouth.

They kept pounding her and switching places. It reminded her of that silly thing her grandfather used to do, playing the William Tell Overture by alternately snapping his fingers and clapping his hands. It used to make her laugh. She couldn't laugh now; she had to concentrate on breathing through her nose. She drifted on the edge of consciousness, waking up slightly as each orgasm hit her. She lost track of who was where. They always came in her mouth. How many times could they get it up? It seemed to go one forever. Like a circle she was trapped in.

Somehow, she flashed on that stupid sci-fi Matthew McConaughey movie that Kevin Kretzman had dragged her and Robbie to see at one of the auditorium film festivals. "Time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again." She thought it came from True Detective, but Kevin was incensed at her ignorance. He said that reference was a TV 'homage' to the old sci-fi flick which came first. She was stuck in a flat circle all right. Getting her brains fucked out over and over again and not really knowing who she was or where she was going. Was this really that great? Would she want to do it again?

The three guys began to wind down, breathing hard and ejaculating much less volume. Robbie finished her off while the other two watched. He always amazed her and Lara and Nora with his staying power. She had one final shaking orgasm and this time Robbie came in her pussy instead of her mouth, and she felt his hot spurt inside her. It somehow felt nostalgic, profound, and significant. This was surely the last time that would ever happen. She shook in her restraints like the aftershocks of an earthquake. Would her walls come tumbling down long after the initial shock?

Steven and Robbie both give her shoulders a little squeeze and walked out. That was probably as close to forgiveness as she would ever get. Carmencita and Alexander stayed and began to clean her up. Warm water gently cleansed her, and Carmencita shampooed and dried her hair again. They put a couple of bandages on her thigh, and then that wonderful lotion again. It was now completely non-sexual. She felt like a little baby getting a bath. She was so tired.

Alexander and Carmencita helped her up, put a thick cotton robe around her, and held her shoulders as they walked her out. It was the same way Carmencita had helped Mike take his first step. She hoped this was some sort of first step for her. A door opened and she saw Mike and her father. Oh My God, had they been watching? Surely not. She hoped not.

Her father had been watching, but not Mike. Even he couldn't take that.

They took her from Carmencita and Alexander. She stopped walking, then demanded, "I have to talk to Lara privately before she goes!" They all just looked at her, and then Alexander went through a door and came back with Lara. They shuffled out and Suzanne leaned on Lara for support. Suzanne couldn't stop thinking about that flat circle.

"Lara! I always loved you, and I always loved Robbie, since that first time and every time after. I wanted what you had. Robbie wanted you and demanded that you be his only -- I wanted that too, but I also loved Mike. I knew I had to go back to Mike, because his hurt if I abandoned him would be greater than my hurt missing you and Robbie -- but I used denial instead of truth. I loved you from that first time at your apartment, and I envied your openness and adventuresome spirit. But your ability to realize that Robbie was the one for you scared me. I realize I was not really a true dom, but I was seeking that same feeling I got that first time with you, because that you were so turned on and so loving afterward. I was trying to recreate that feeling with someone I loved and dominating someone else was just an empty substitute for what I felt for you. If I had told you and myself the truth, things would have been better for us all. I didn't need 3 or 4 guys, or a series of submissive subs -- I needed love. I want to tell you to never ask Robbie to submit and never ask him to let you be with another man -- love him only and demand he be with you and Nora only. You already have the best of all worlds. I had my airtight experience tonight, and it was good, but at no point was it any better than every pizza night with Robbie was, and Robbie finishing me off tonight was what I'll always remember about it. All that other stuff I thought would be so glamorous and exciting was only half as good as pizza night."

"I am going to be with Mike only from now on and dominate no one. I will always remember being with you and how it turned you on, but not because I am truly a dom myself. I think we are in some ways alike. I want someone to be with. Someone that wants me to be with them only. You have that with Robbie. I hope I have that with Mike. I know we can't ever be together again, but I will always little "L" love you, and Nora, and Robbie. I want the best for you all."

They walked arm in arm back toward the door, both crying freely. Lara handed her off to Mike and her father, and they took her out. When the door clicked closed, Lara, Robbie, Steven, Alexander and Carmencita all looked at each other sheepishly. The guys were all naked, sweaty, and smelled of sex. Lara and Carmencita were clean and dressed modestly.

Carmencita spoke up. "There is a shower area next door, and I suggest you guys use it!" The three guys shared a look, then walked to the shower. It reminded Robbie of a locker room shower in high school, right down to the institutional soap dispensers on the wall. There was some sort of irony and potential wisecracks there, but he was too tired to think of any. But he did think of one thing. It was even appropriate locker room conversation.

"Alexander, I think Carmencita is very curious about what Suzanne wanted me to arrange for her, that she had to forego in order to see Mike when he woke up."

He snorted. "She is almost obsessed with knowing! She has speculated about it endlessly."

Robbie looked embarrassed. "Suzanne just got it. She originally wanted three guys to 'go airtight' with, one in each orifice. She even specified she wanted four guys on hand in case one did not last long enough for her. She also wanted guys that she knew, and I trusted, not three random risky guys. I set it up with me, my roommate, and two of my fraternity brothers. I knew they were clean and trustworthy, and she had met and flirted with them all before."

"So, what happened?"

"We were at a condo waiting for her to arrive, when Mike's parents called her to say he was awake. She hesitated, but then decided to go directly to Mike instead of going to the condo first. She never called or talked to me again!"

Steven Byers had a very funny look on his face, but neither Robbie nor Alexander noticed.

"So, she asked you, her new boyfriend, to arrange a gang bang, then didn't show, and then told Mike, her old boyfriend, all about it anyway?"

"Yeah. And he still married her. She told him she was only embarrassed about hesitating before deciding not to do it!"

"So, you and your three friends were left high and dry!"

Robbie smiled a very peculiar smile. "Nope. Suzanne had already told one of my friends about it. He told his girlfriend. His girlfriend wanted to take Suzanne's place and he said okay. She took us all on and wore us all out. She was incredible. They are still together and are going to get married. I'm going to the wedding."

Alexander looked pissed. "So that's what you graciously offered to set up for my wife? Thanks a lot!"

"Only if she really wants it. It's always up to them, buddy. You know that is true. You have to decide if you want to cut them loose or roll with the punches a bit. When I was a little boy, my grandfather told me 'It's better to be with a woman that loves more than one man, than to be with one that doesn't love any.' I didn't understand it until very recently. That's the way you sometimes have to look at it."

Alexander still looked puzzled. "But you cut Suzanne loose."

"Nope. She left me, and married Mike, without a word. I'm not sure what would have happened if she hadn't done that. It is probably better this way in the long run, but I'll never know for sure.

Steven Byers had seen some wild things on the battlefield, but he was taken aback by all this. These people were fucked up! But they sure had some hot women.

But no worries! He was back in the groove. The bitch tried to fuck him over, but he ended up on top, fucking her brains out like she deserved and truly wanted. Now he was moving on to a promotion and a better assignment. Maybe he could even find an honest woman that he liked. Top of the world, Ma!

............

As we left the building, Ambassador Pliskin fell into step with me. "Robbie, I want you to stay overnight and attend an event in the morning. You can be back in Cambridge by early afternoon. It is something you will want to see."

I was puzzled, but I realized the Ambassador knew things I did not. I was about to ask more questions when Alexander fell into step with us also. Pliskin said "Alexander, I need you to cover things at the office tomorrow morning, while I take Roberts here to the ceremony.

Alexander looked more puzzled than I did.

Pliskin went on. "He actually knows someone who is being honored."

Alexander looked troubled, then said, "Not posthumously, I hope?"

Pliskin chuckled. "No, very much alive, and not unlike your situation, retiring from field work and coming out to a public role."

Alexander looked very thoughtful for a moment. "Perhaps Robbie should stay in our little guestroom? It would be awkward at your place."

"It would be awkward at your place, too, but I have made arrangements. He will be picked up very early in the morning to ride with me to Virginia, so he will be staying in Georgetown, not far from my place."

I rode with the Ambassador and they dropped me off at a nice but normal looking brick house on N Street near 30th. "Mrs. Newman will take care of you."

There was a nice and very fit looking woman in her fifties who greeted me at the door and showed me to as guest room on the second floor. She took a big white terrycloth robe from the closet and offered it to me, along with a laundry bag.

"Your blazer and slacks will be fine for the event in the morning. Put your other clothes in this bag and I will have them laundered and ready for you at 5 AM. There is a dinner tray on the desk and bottled water and snacks in the little refrigerator. You will find your cell phone will not work in this house, but there is a little fiber connected computer on the desk for the web and your browser-based email. Make no mention of a ceremony tomorrow morning. Just tell Nora that you will be back tomorrow afternoon. See you at 5, Mr. Roberts." I got the idea she was used to being in charge.

"Thank you, Mrs. Newman."