My Orgasm Denial Blog Pt. 01

Story Info
A slut writes about her denial experiences with her master.
2.6k words
4.51
56k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happygirl08
happygirl08
63 Followers

Over the last ten days my master has been edging me and denying me orgasm and using my holes for his pleasure constantly. He has promised me I could cum when I ovulate since that is when my pussy is most sensitive. That is two days away, making the initially assigned denial twelve days long.

Over the past three days I have done so many dirty and humiliating acts I could have never imagined myself enjoying before this. I've never been completely opposed to pain or anal sex but it's also not something we have experimented with heavily up until now.

On day seven when master came home I was a horny and dripping mess. I had inserted a plug into my ass to surprise and please him but also please myself. My tiny pink asshole had pretty much remained untouched during my denial so far but I was so horny from the edges I'd been assigned to do while he was gone that having my ass fucked sounded next to heaven.

While I was alone during the day I had started to feel guilty about lying to my master about something. On day three of denial I had been ordered to edge ten times before bed. On the last edge I had accidentally slipped over and ruined it but hadn't told him. Ruins (at least at that stage of denial when I'm not desperately horny yet) aren't great for me, they take away all my libido like a regular orgasm, I just don't feel satisfied afterwards.

As I wrote this, after 10 days of edging, I really don't know why I hadn't told master about this accident. It doesn't make any sense since he controls my pleasure and my orgasms whether it's a full one or a ruin. I stole something from him and didn't tell him for FOUR DAYS. I had been a very very bad girl.

Soon after he returned home he granted me permission to hump my naked pussy on his fully clothed crotch. I wasted no time in telling him how bad I had been, the ache in my pelvis, my cunt walls and clit giving me the desire to for whatever punishment he gave me.

Master was very upset with me. He took two strikes away, giving me three out of five. If I disobey five times I revoke my chance to cum on ovulation day completely. He also took away all clitoral pleasure for the rest of the night. He pushed my grinding cunt off his crotch just to prove his point. I remember the ache that pulsed in my pelvis and my whorish fuck hole that clenched and flooded with fluid.

He reminded me it was time for cock worship. One of his rules is that my hair must always be pulled up during any sexual activities. That day is when I had started I started desiring to look and feel utterly humiliated. I put my hair up in high pigtails with bright pink scrunchies. Master loved it and told me that was how my hair was to be from now on.

He used the pigtails to fuck my whole face on his cock. He slammed it down my throat to the base over and over again and I never once forgot my training. Flick my tongue across the balls, swallow as my head is forced up and down, move up slowly, suck as soon as I'm physically able and lick along the shaft. He used me like this for a long time before deciding to shove my face into his sopping wet balls.

He held my entire face from forehead to chin down so hard, moving my head back and forth as my tongue teased his sack. My saliva coated my entire face, invading my nostrils and covering my eyelashes.

I don't know exactly how it happened but as my head was pushed harder it moved down farther and farther and I never allowed my tongue to stop. I ended up at his ass, licking and sucking on the little bud as saliva bubbled and dripped down my chin.

I had pleasured his ass a handful of times over the years but never ate it. He moaned loudly and pushed my head into his cheeks so hard I thought my nose would break. I still continued to suck and lick his backend while stroking his cock at the same time. He was blurting out sexual insult after insult at me, telling me I'm nothing but an ass eater now.

Eventually I earned his cum, which shot out over my hand. I licked up every last drop, something I usually don't do. In the past he only has cum in my pussy and deep in my throat. I haven't licked or tasted his seed since we first started dating because I typically don't enjoy the taste.

I crave it now.

I so deeply crave tasting his cum on my tongue and getting to swirl it around my mouth and teeth. I have begged for his cum everyday since day seven and today I asked him to cum in a bowl for me and let me lick it up like a dog. Master said that was a fabulously hot idea but tonight he wanted to cum on my tongue.

I plan to ask him to cum all over my tongue, teeth and lips and make me play with it for awhile until it's coating my entire mouth before finally being allowed to swallow. I want to really taste it on every single taste bud and have the cum create sticky trails of white fluid on my tongue and roof of my mouth when I open my lips.

Later on the same night (day seven), he fucked my pussy. It felt so incredibly good after not being allowed to edge or touch my throbbing clit all evening. I started fantasizing about humiliating things, things that make my cheeks blush even while so desperate and horny. My nipples were so engorged and when I looked down at them in my fuzzy, bisexual and denied head I was so disappointed at how small my titties looked while laying on my back.

I'm a pretty petite woman with a good sized rack for my built. I also have a huge thing for big titties. I fantasized about master forcing me to wear a bra two cup sizes bigger than my own and stuffing it full. I pictured him forcing me to go out in public like this, with a tight shirt exposing lots of my cleavage, a short skirt and vibrator in my pussy. I thought about being forced to talk to a stranger in this state and I almost blurted it all out right then as he fucked me senseless.

I imagined him groping and feeling my fake chest, commenting how how he wished they were real. My body was strumming with arousal as I moaned inconsolably.

When he stopped thrusting into my fuck hole for a moment I wanted nothing more than to feel his cock in my ass. I have no way to describe the need I felt overtake me. I begged him with everything in me to fuck my ass but I didn't need to wait long. He was tentative, no doubt remembering how painful this has been for me in the past.

But the line between pain and pleasure was starting to blur away completely and as soon as he entered I begged for his whole cock to be buried in the tight hole. Within thirty seconds he was fucking me hard and I was moaning in pleasure. He cut my punishment short early, allowing me to edge myself with my fingers on my clit. I thanked him graciously and edged myself six times before I earned his cum, of course scooping it up and eating all I could.

Master was beside himself with how slutty I'd become. He fucked my pussy with my night time dildo for a few minutes, carrying on about how he could use all my holes whenever he wanted now. I fell asleep with the vibrating dildo in my pussy for the seventh night in a row, but this night was especially difficult. I moaned as quietly as I could for an hour and a half as the ache in my pelvis began to throb.

I worked the next two days. I work three to four twelve hour shifts a week, usually two back to back. My career is incredibly fast paced, requires my full attention and involves other people's lives. I see posts about denial sluts edging at work but unfortunately that's something I don't think I'll be able to do. I was pleasantly aware of my clenching cunt and my ache the whole time but it was more energizing than distracting. Thankfully master respects this and doesn't cross that line.

On day eight when I came home, day seven's cock and ass worship was repeated. I was not permitted to touch my pussy at all, which just increased the ache. We sat on the couch and watched TV while he graciously allowed me to hump his arm.

Later that night he fucked my cunt hole and allowed me to edge three times on his cock. The fucking was heavenly and I feverishly admitted that I craved his cock pounding me now, not an orgasm. He reminded me that this was all I was allowed, so that was quite appropriate.

He gifted me with his cum I licked the cream pie off my fingers and begged him desperately to let me edge a few more times. He granted me two edges and rolled over to go to sleep as soon as I'd started.

My clitty felt so good under my fingers, I had a hard time stopping. I edged more like seven or eight times and when I finally pulled my hand away I felt guilt in my gut again. This time I immediately told him.

Master was disappointed I was a bad girl and had disobeyed again. He took away my right to edge without him there to monitor but added in that my edges would be restricted now and mostly given by his mouth or while his cock was inside me.

He also gave me another strike, giving me four out of five. I moaned out a "yes master" as my cunt clenched and a bolt of arousal shot through my pelvis. I inserted the dildo back into my pussy and attempting to sleep.

Last night (day nine), after I returned from work, the same ass and cock worship took place. He hadn't gone to work so he had edged his cock for me throughout the day, making him particularly cruel. Master ordered me not to make him cum and if I did that would be my last strike. Not only that, he wouldn't touch my clit at all when I ovulate, would only fuck my holes and watch my cunt drip thick, arousal induced ovulation juices.

I reminded him how cruel that was, to which he responded, "So?"

I purred underneath him and begged him to touch my pussy to feel how wet his words had made me. He trailed his finger over my labia and I sucked in a sharp breath. He smiled.

Later that evening after he came deep in my throat, I begged master to lick my pussy. It hadn't been licked in three days and my body was humming with the need for his tongue. He agreed that I needed some good hard edges after working so hard.

We soon discovered after spreading my legs wide that my clit was incredibly swollen. It was twice as big as it usually is, red with a purple tip and engorged so that it stuck out over the hood. As he licked it it swelled even more until the entire thing with the hood included was about the size of a gum drop. Master was beyond amused by this, again reminding me how slutty I am and that other girls don't have clits that look like that.

He flicked it with his tongue back and forth, sucked on it and fucked my pussy and ass with his fingers until I felt the orgasm start to swell. He pulled away right before I tipped over, staring down at my clit and pussy as it twitched in protest.

I started to cry. He broke me.

I begged as tears streamed down my face for an orgasm, "please, please, please!" until I couldn't utter another word.

He brought me to the edge three times with his mouth, slapping my clit hard after each one. The ache in my pelvis was throbbing at this point and my mind was beyond any words that make sense.

He let me rest for a few moments then came back. He started fingering my sopping wet hole, one finger at first, then adding a second and third and finally fourth and fifth. We had NEVER done this before because stretching was something that hurt in a bad way.

However, as his knuckles passed my entrance I moaned out in delight. It felt so good to be stretched and filled. I told him to fuck me harder and asked permission to rub my engorged clit.

I got to the edge with his hand in my cunt three times, and during the last edge I looked up at him and looked him in the eye. His gaze was fixed over in lust, a look that made my insides melt. I was so lucky to love and be loved by this man.

I moaned out, "I could cum right now."

To which he responded, "but you won't. You know why? Because good girls don't cum."

I melted at his words and groaned incoherently as I forced my fingers away. Master removed his hand from my hole and told me to get ready for bed.

With the dildo vibrating in my pussy I ordered some vibrating kegal balls with a remote control and some supplements that help with vaginal dryness. This is not an issue that I have, I just want to be so wet master can use my cunt juices to fuck my ass any time he wants. I want my underwear to be able to be rung out at the end of the day.

I had shown master both items the day before and he told me to get them but I had been at work and forgot. I told him I never wanted to be empty, I wanted the balls in my pussy all the time if his cock wasn't. He had agreed this was a good idea and fits with how I'm nothing more than a slut for his pleasure.

Now it's day ten and I've been prohibited to edge until he's home from work. Two more days until ovulation. I keep fantasizing about how it would feel to cum with my holes full and my swollen clit rubbed. It would be explosive and euphoric. My body is screaming for it, my cunt won't stop aching and everytime I edge I can't help fantisizing about cumming.

At the same time, I keep brainstorming ideas on how to get my fifth strike taken away. I don't want master to take this ache away, as wonderful as an orgasm would be.

But this is not up to me. It is up to only him. That's the part of orgasm denial that makes my cunt hole cream.

I can't wait for him to get home.


happygirl08
happygirl08
63 Followers